NATION

PASSWORD

The exams.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Devious sombrero
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 27, 2023
Ex-Nation

The exams.

Postby Devious sombrero » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:26 pm

The land of the devious sombrero is often a strange one with many different customs, one of these strange customs are the exams. All warriors of the Sombrero military are formed through the exams. Today 78 candidate ranging from ages 13-21 are going to fight and outsmart each other in these exams to graduate and become fully fledged members of the Sombrero military. All of this will be recorded on live tv for the entire world to see and comment on. Other nations are also encouraged to join in the exams as it is a great way to prove the worth of your future soldiers.

Devious sombrero
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Meet the candidate

Postby Devious sombrero » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:54 am

One of the first candidates presented on live television was a 19-year-old student named Yuki Jens. A young student from the DS Japanese territory and is ranked 30th place amongst the overall 78 contestants at this year's exams.

“I for one think I have a realistic chance of winning this, I may not be the best fighter but I believe am by far the greatest athlete of my home village and I have a martial arts style that is pretty rare and special.”
Description: Young brown-haired student wearing bandages around her arms and a patterned haori on top of a bullet proof vest.

Stats:

Strength:6/10

Speed: 5/10

Stamina: 3/10

Intelligence: 6/10

Special ability: Yuki Jens practices a defensive martial art known as hono no ken made to defend from attackers. Unfortunately, this martial art consumes much energy, and she does not have the energy to fight for very long periods of time.
Last edited by Devious sombrero on Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Devious sombrero
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Phase one of the exam

Postby Devious sombrero » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:45 pm

All the 78 candidates were given old out of service military weapons and gear and placed in a trench. On the other side of the trench is a battlefield full of machine gunners. The goal for the candidates is to successfully cross no man’s land and reach the other side before the machine gunners kill them. The longer they take the more intense enemy fire will get.

Devious sombrero
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Devious sombrero » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:13 pm

Phase 1 results. After several hours of examination only 23 out of the 78 students passed the first phase. Everyone else either died during the first phase or gave up before even trying it. Yuki Jens, a candidate interviewed before the first phase has been reported to have been found dead in the trenches. She failed the first phase.

Out of the 23 passing candidates 3 of them performed so well that they were ordered to skip the rest of the exam and graduate.
Last edited by Devious sombrero on Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daekong
Attaché

Founded: Jan 25, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Daekong » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:15 pm

Devious sombrero wrote:Phase 1 results. After several hours of examination only 23 out of the 78 students passed the first phase. Everyone else either died during the first phase or gave up before even trying it. Yuki Jens, a candidate interviewed before the first phase has been reported to have been found dead in the trenches. She failed the first phase.

Wait were they killed for failing the test?
Proud member of The Western Isles

NS Stats are NOT CANON

Why we NEED to change the school system

Name: The Constitutional Kingdom of Daekong
Population: 29.8 Million
Capital City: Gwasong
National Language: Konese
Leader: Matsushita Hiyori

National News: - Congress passes new Law, allowing for the Government to spend a now $800 Billion Dollars on Infrastructure - Daekoni Company “Crysosis” invents first Artificially Produced Meat in the Western Isles.

Microba
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 06, 2023
New York Times Democracy

Postby Microba » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:17 pm

Daekong wrote:
Devious sombrero wrote:Phase 1 results. After several hours of examination only 23 out of the 78 students passed the first phase. Everyone else either died during the first phase or gave up before even trying it. Yuki Jens, a candidate interviewed before the first phase has been reported to have been found dead in the trenches. She failed the first phase.

Wait were they killed for failing the test?

I think them failing the test was because they gave up or died.
Last edited by Microba on Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Microba is here, the nation of microbes!
A puppet nation of Cannonio. If you think we use NS stats, then allow us to introduce out microbe whip. It is as crazy as us using NS stats!

Daekong
Attaché

Founded: Jan 25, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Daekong » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:18 pm

Microba wrote:
Daekong wrote:Wait were they killed for failing the test?

I think them failing the test was because they gave up or died.

Alright if that’s the case then that’s much better.
Proud member of The Western Isles

NS Stats are NOT CANON

Why we NEED to change the school system

Name: The Constitutional Kingdom of Daekong
Population: 29.8 Million
Capital City: Gwasong
National Language: Konese
Leader: Matsushita Hiyori

National News: - Congress passes new Law, allowing for the Government to spend a now $800 Billion Dollars on Infrastructure - Daekoni Company “Crysosis” invents first Artificially Produced Meat in the Western Isles.

Devious sombrero
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Devious sombrero » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:31 pm

Daekong wrote:
Microba wrote:I think them failing the test was because they gave up or died.

Alright if that’s the case then that’s much better.

Sorry man but Yuki Jens died during the first phase of the exam RIP bro.

Devious sombrero
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Pre interview before phase 2.

Postby Devious sombrero » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:45 pm

What will be phase 2?: the 20 contestants will be broken up into brackets and have to duel each other in one on one combat. Anything from knives, to guns, to magic will be allowed. The only way to lose in this phase is if you either die or surrender.

Now following an interview with one of the three people who instantly passed the exam: Jordan Akibara

“How did you past phase 1 nearly unscathed Jordan?”

Jordan: “Well I have a power or rather a mutation known as anatomy amplifier or more well known as ‘power-up’. From what I have studied roughly 50% of our population is born with this mutation but most of them are not even close to my level of power. That is because they barely train their mutation. I practiced using my powers day in and day out, I learned how to amplify my my powers and how to focus my mutation on certain parts of my body. That’s why when the machine guns fired in the trenches I was able to power up my body to go so fast that I could dodge all of them and pass no man’s land. With enough training you can make common and often overseen power into a force that makes you the fastest candidate this year.”

Devious sombrero
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Phase 2: List of fights

Postby Devious sombrero » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:39 am

1.Hit Sanal vs. Charles Vinnick

2.Topoia demarco vs Harry Dow

3.Ari Basalisk vs Yujiro Nami

4.Kennyth Phillips vs. Jonathan Lee

5.Maximillian Montagne vs. Auch Auf

6.Igashi Sasaki vs Gordon (No last name)

7.Cory Iglesias vs. Conny Latia

8.Nora Springer vs. Luke Tera

9. Susan Wachaya vs. Michael Chung

10. Tobias Thorson vs William Argus

Devious sombrero
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Devious sombrero » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:39 pm

The first fight between Hit Sanal and Charles Vinnick will start soon..

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents