NATION

PASSWORD

Agricultural Research Orgaization (ARO) HQ- IC

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Agricultural Research Orgaization (ARO) HQ- IC

Postby The Astral Mandate » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:47 am

University of Rigel:
Professors of agriculture can meet here, along with government officials from the member states.
We mostly focus on fruit agriculture, including development of new varieties of plants.
Members:
The Astral Mandate (Co- Founder)
New Treyland (Co- Founder)
Camp Hebron
Last edited by The Astral Mandate on Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

New Treyland
Envoy

Founded: Apr 06, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Treyland » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:52 pm

MEETING #1 IN SESSION- RIGEL, THE ASTRAL MANDATE

"Let's get down to business," said Michael Beier, the Treylandian Minister of Agriculture. "The New Treylandian soil isn't fertile enough to produce mangoes and pineapples, and we can increase our economic autarky and cut reliance on foreign imports. Any way the organization can help with that?"

Camp Hebron
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Camp Hebron » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:57 pm

"Do we know why Treylandian soil is not fertile? Is the issue simply being caused by climate issues, is the soil irradiated, or is it something else entirely?" I'wak'ai Kh'anush'tcik spoke up. Being an agent sent from the Hebronian Interior Ministry, he had sat on committees pertaining to agricultural practices before. "We've been trying to selectively breed a new type of pineapple for colder climates. If the soil is irradiated, though, that may take decades, maybe even centuries or millennia to produce a species able to handle that. We'd be willing to share a few seeds produced by our experiments if you'd like."
Professional goober.

Proprietor of nuclear fusion technology,
Expeditionary Governor and Hand of Dodson.
Rightful governor of all lands snowy.

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:34 pm

New Treyland wrote:MEETING #1 IN SESSION- RIGEL, THE ASTRAL MANDATE

"Let's get down to business," said Michael Beier, the Treylandian Minister of Agriculture. "The New Treylandian soil isn't fertile enough to produce mangoes and pineapples, and we can increase our economic autarky and cut reliance on foreign imports. Any way the organization can help with that?"

"And it's too cold here!"
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:54 am

/bump

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:31 am

"The obvious answer to your problem would be to add domesticaly produced fertilizer. As well as Installing an irigitation system, however if the temperature of the climate isn't ideal then you will have to focus on growing other fruits then mangoes and pineapples." answered Coco Puff
Anocratic empire is a My little pony X Rimworld nation. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a voucher economy. canon population is 3,661,347,186. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. Our TF storefront, Acrab news, RP region, Tales 1, Tales 2.

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:55 am

/bump

New Treyland
Envoy

Founded: Apr 06, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Treyland » Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:22 am

"The soil is too cold, but regions in the north are also too sandy."

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:52 am

New Treyland wrote:"The soil is too cold, but regions in the north are also too sandy."

"What kinds of crops would grow in sand?"

Camp Hebron
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Camp Hebron » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:48 pm

"Well, there's cacti." I'wak'ai gave a light chuckle. "On a more serious note, if I recall correctly, potatoes and tomatoes, along with carrots and watermelon, grow quite well in sandy soil. Could try farming those in the north, and in the colder regions put kale and spinach."
Professional goober.

Proprietor of nuclear fusion technology,
Expeditionary Governor and Hand of Dodson.
Rightful governor of all lands snowy.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates