NATION

PASSWORD

Rio Grande, Ayshire, and The Astral Mandate @ Rigel

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Rio Grande, Ayshire, and The Astral Mandate @ Rigel

Postby The Astral Mandate » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:47 am

Future: A Speech by Ane Seppanen
We have gathered here not to discuss the past, but the future.
Although we have made mistakes, we will move past them.
Peace is possible if we set our minds to it.
Tonight is the night when we can set aside our differences, and begin moving toward the future that we can see ahead of us...
A future where we can communicate as brothers, not as enemies.
A future where we can break down the barriers that have existed for so long.
A future where anything is possible.

It begins tonight.
-Ane Seppanen, Prime Minister of The Astral Mandate
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:27 am

A parade waits outside the airport to welcome the foreign ambassadors.
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:15 pm

Well, I guess I’m here.

IC:

Foreign Secretary Garret Wyanson arrived in the building, hoping to assist in a new age of peace. His entourage, was rather small, but they were furnished with a small number of gifts for their hosts, and he sat at his seat.

“Well, when will the Ayrshireans arrive?”
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:09 pm

"I'm not sure," Prime Minister Ane Seppanen remarked.
"By the way, you might want to look outside."

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:39 pm

/bump

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:35 am

"I told Ayshire that their presence was requested."
Last edited by The Astral Mandate on Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ayshire
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ayshire » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:02 am

A man enters the building wearing a uniform of the ABW, he's accompanied by two fellow members of the ABW. One of them is carrying a bottle of Ayshirean wine as a gift while the other scans the room looking for any possible threats. The man then greets the two people in the room in Polish before taking his seat as his men flank him.
Proud memeber of InterCOM, and ASP
A conservative northern european nation
MT/PT Nation
NS stats are not canon
Gotta love having a deep fried mars bar
Officially the Ayshirean Republic

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:50 am

Ayshire wrote:A man enters the building wearing a uniform of the ABW, he's accompanied by two fellow members of the ABW. One of them is carrying a bottle of Ayshirean wine as a gift while the other scans the room looking for any possible threats. The man then greets the two people in the room in Polish before taking his seat as his men flank him.

"Thank you for the gift. The Rio Grande representative will be back shortly, and I'm sure that they'll be happy to see that you're here," says Neri Virtanen, who was recently promoted to Chairman of the Rigel Pact and Minister of Foreign Affairs. He offers the Ayshirean representative a bottle of traditional Astrealite haskap wine, made from local haskap berries.

Ayshire
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ayshire » Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:36 am

The man thanked the Astrealite in Polish before speaking in English "No problem my friend and thank you for the wine this will be a nice addition to my collection."
Proud memeber of InterCOM, and ASP
A conservative northern european nation
MT/PT Nation
NS stats are not canon
Gotta love having a deep fried mars bar
Officially the Ayshirean Republic

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:40 am

"You're welcome. Once the representative from Rio Grande returns, we can begin our discussion. We will be covering a variety of issues, including peace, international relations, and possible cooperation in the future. After the important issues are discussed, I would like to take you on a tour of the country, if you don't mind. The people will be so excited to meet you, and I can show you all sorts of amazing sights that The Astral Mandate has to offer!"
Last edited by The Astral Mandate on Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:03 pm

Sitting down at the table, the American representative also waited for the demands of the KTO.

“So… uh… what are your demands?”
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:04 pm

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:Sitting down at the table, the American representative also waited for the demands of the KTO.

“So… uh… what are your demands?”

OOC: We aren't really talking about demands here. It's more like the G20 summit than anything else.
IC: "No demands yet, but I'm thinking of a few proposals to bolster international cooperation."
Last edited by The Astral Mandate on Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:48 am

/bump

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:18 pm

Sorry about the leave of absence :p

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents