NATION

PASSWORD

Condemnation of Jocospor and the CCD.

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
America-1960s
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Condemnation of Jocospor and the CCD.

Postby America-1960s » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:09 am

A message from the President of the United States, Richard M. Nixon.
My fellow Americans, it has come to my attention that a new menace to the free world has risen, this new menace, aptly named the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators, is spearheaded by the nation of Jocospor, it is a group of various different regimes which aim to further their goals, mainly of world conquest and wealth accruement. The American people, not even the people of the free world, have seen a greater enemy like this since the great World War 2, I have spoken the Department of Defense on the actions we shall take against this new menace, and we have also confirmed in a phone call with the General Secretary of the Soviet Union, Leonid Brezhnev, that they are not in allegiance with this new enemy, the Confederation has taken negative political actions towards their alliance as well. As of today, we are in a time of crisis, this enemy is well-trained, well-equipped, and battle-hardened, a war would them would only lead to more destruction than we have ever seen in the history of our great nation. As your president, I have taken an oath to defend and uphold the Constitution of the United States, and to protect our nation from any harm, both foreign and domestic, while we cannot and will not go to war unless threatened, I promise to use every tool at my disposal to defeat this menace, so help me god.

- This concludes the message from the President of the United States

(OOC: This is not a World Assembly Draft or anything, just felt like posturing to see how any CCD members would react)
The United States of America-1960s is a nation based on the mentioned historical time period, we use a composite timeline but hold interesting facts from our time period in our factbooks.
A Class 1.14 Civilization according to this index.

Return to NationStates