NATION

PASSWORD

2nd Gonzales Peace Talks (ATTN: Condoria)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 07, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:31 am

¨Ill try to increase my civil rights¨
A alternate German Empire, Technologically advanced, willing to make allies with anyone, peace is always an option, so is divine intervention/war, Head Founder of FA, Foxtrot Accord

Aursi
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aursi » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:33 am

NewOrderOfGermany wrote:¨Ill try to increase my civil rights¨

Campbell: "That's great to hear. So, no problem remains with Germany being a FA founder.
Last edited by Aursi on Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Founder and Co-Founder of
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Founded: 19.11.1975
Capital: Aurtumn
Chancellor: Fedor Sorokin
Population: 75 Million
GDP: 6@ Trillion Aursifens
Kingdom of Aursi
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Current Year: 2035

_
_
PortalOverviewNewsMilitaryMapsEmbassyStore

The Crimson Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The Crimson Isles » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:34 am

King Hunter would stay out of this argument, knowing damn well that he has also had some... interesting Civil affairs issues before, including the government's anti-lgbtq+ stance, however he has been very apparent on his distaste of human rights abuses, unless on extremely horrible criminals, as well as his openness on supporting the fact that people should not have the government intervene in every single little thing too, so there's that.
Last edited by The Crimson Isles on Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Reject Modernity, Embrace Tradition"
Just your average nation with a king that has no mobility in his legs
Member of The Rigel Pact, Co founder of the PTMK.
A Class 1.2 Civilization according to Great Imperator Jeffrey's Power Index
Galactic proprietor of Hydrogen Truck
Not all of Nation's views are my own.
NS Stats are semi Canon, do not go by them unless I say, & check the government figures factbook for more info on my nation's leader.

Aursi
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aursi » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:36 am

The Crimson Isles wrote:King Hunter would stay out of this argument, knowing damn well that he has also had some... interesting Civil affairs issues before, including the government's anti-lgbtq+ stance, however he has been very apparent on his distaste of human rights abuses, unless on extremely horrible criminals, so there's that.

George Campbell would notice that King Hunter was thinking something, so he thought to ask him a question.

Campbell: "Your Majesty, King Hunter, what do you think about the treaty that has been laid. What updates should be made in your opinion?"
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

The Crimson Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Crimson Isles » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:41 am

King Hunter would snap out of it and look back at Campbell "Uh.. well, I feel that this alliance could use a factor of not forcing countries to engage in wars if they do not want to. Some nations prefer a more diplomatic route and could use the ability to choose whether or not they will serve a diplomatic purpose or be an active combatant in other wars that might possibly happen like this one, also as for the charter, I do feel we could condense it down more, maybe remove some that are unnecessary or merge some of the parts together? 50 parts is quite a bit..."
Last edited by The Crimson Isles on Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
NS Stats are semi Canon, do not go by them unless I say, & check the government figures factbook for more info on my nation's leader.

Aursi
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aursi » Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:11 am

The Crimson Isles wrote:King Hunter would snap out of it and look back at Campbell "Uh.. well, I feel that this alliance could use a factor of not forcing countries to engage in wars if they do not want to. Some nations prefer a more diplomatic route and could use the ability to choose whether or not they will serve a diplomatic purpose or be an active combatant in other wars that might possibly happen like this one, also as for the charter, I do feel we could condense it down more, maybe remove some that are unnecessary or merge some of the parts together? 50 parts is quite a bit..."

Campbell: "I agree with you."
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:23 am

The Crimson Isles wrote:King Hunter would snap out of it and look back at Campbell "Uh.. well, I feel that this alliance could use a factor of not forcing countries to engage in wars if they do not want to. Some nations prefer a more diplomatic route and could use the ability to choose whether or not they will serve a diplomatic purpose or be an active combatant in other wars that might possibly happen like this one, also as for the charter, I do feel we could condense it down more, maybe remove some that are unnecessary or merge some of the parts together? 50 parts is quite a bit..."

“Sounds like that could work.”
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Father Knows Best State

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:07 am

¨It would¨
A alternate German Empire, Technologically advanced, willing to make allies with anyone, peace is always an option, so is divine intervention/war, Head Founder of FA, Foxtrot Accord

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:10 am

NewOrderOfGermany wrote:¨It would¨

“A working charter could not only allow the alliance to be stable and function properly, but so long as the majority of the articles are followed, and many of the alliance’s potential members are active enough, the proposed Foxtrot Accords could last for about as long as the KTO, or maybe even longer.”
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Father Knows Best State

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:18 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
NewOrderOfGermany wrote:¨It would¨

“A working charter could not only allow the alliance to be stable and function properly, but so long as the majority of the articles are followed, and many of the alliance’s potential members are active enough, the proposed Foxtrot Accords could last for about as long as the KTO, or maybe even longer.”

¨Maybe it will¨

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:20 am

NewOrderOfGermany wrote:

¨Maybe it will¨

“It should. Additionally, many potential member states of the proposed Foxtrot Accords are definitely going to have to be pro-democracy to join, and plenty of nations have extremely pro-democratic and pro-humanitarianism governments.”

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Father Knows Best State

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:44 am

NewOrderOfGermany wrote:¨Maybe it will¨

“It should. Additionally, many potential member states of the proposed Foxtrot Accords are definitely going to have to be pro-democracy to join, and plenty of nations have extremely pro-democratic and pro-humanitarianism governments.”

¨ok¨

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:45 pm

“What else will be put into the charter of the Foxtrot Accords?”

The Crimson Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Crimson Isles » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:58 pm

Hunter would take a pocket watch out and look at the time, he liked the little pocket watches even though they were outdated by today's standards "OH shit I gotta go, got another meeting to attend, but if there's time I'll come back, I'll just be in the Airship" he would take his cane and stand up before looking at James "James, you stay here and finish the meeting if I don't return" he would walk out and walk back to the Zeppelin.

When inside he would go inside his personal quarters in it and open up a sort of terminal thing out of what looked to be a briefcase.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:32 am

“What else will be added to the charter?”

Aursi
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aursi » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:46 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:“What else will be added to the charter?”

Campbell: "I feel that the charter has everything already. The question should be 'What else will be cut from the charter?'"
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:53 am

Aursi wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:“What else will be added to the charter?”

Campbell: "I feel that the charter has everything already. The question should be 'What else will be cut from the charter?'"

IC: “Agreed. Hopefully the charter works well, and keeps the Foxtrot Accords stable and active for the entirety of Civil War Season as well as the subsequent Chaos Period.” Said Henry

OOC: Civil War Season is from March-September, while the Chaos Period is September-January.

Aursi
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aursi » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:03 am

Aursi wrote:Campbell: "I feel that the charter has everything already. The question should be 'What else will be cut from the charter?'"

IC: “Agreed. Hopefully the charter works well, and keeps the Foxtrot Accords stable and active for the entirety of Civil War Season as well as the subsequent Chaos Period.” Said Henry

OOC: Civil War Season is from March-September, while the Chaos Period is September-January.

OOC: What is February?
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:06 am

Aursi wrote:

OOC: What is February?

OOC: January and February are the Stable Period, where things are usually quite peaceful and quiet.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:57 am

The Crimson Isles wrote:Hunter would take a pocket watch out and look at the time, he liked the little pocket watches even though they were outdated by today's standards "OH shit I gotta go, got another meeting to attend, but if there's time I'll come back, I'll just be in the Airship" he would take his cane and stand up before looking at James "James, you stay here and finish the meeting if I don't return" he would walk out and walk back to the Zeppelin.

When inside he would go inside his personal quarters in it and open up a sort of terminal thing out of what looked to be a briefcase.

“Is there anything you would like to add to the charter, your majesty?” Asked Henry.

OOC: Henry is talking to James, to be specific.

The Crimson Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Crimson Isles » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:08 pm

"I'll think about it, if there is anything else me or my father would like to add then I'll say, until then I'd say we're good at the moment"

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:24 pm

The Crimson Isles wrote:"I'll think about it, if there is anything else me or my father would like to add then I'll say, until then I'd say we're good at the moment"

“Alright.”

OOC: If that means the alliance is done, a sign up thread should be made.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:19 am

“Will the charter be signed so that the Foxtrot Accords can be formed?” Asked an eager Henry.

The Crimson Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Crimson Isles » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:43 pm

"Indeed they shall" Prince James would say with a smile on his face before the ringtone on his phone would go off during an inopportune time in the meeting. He sighed and took his phone out of his pocket and looked down to see that it was the Prime Minister, Austin Motoda. "This meeting has been hell for both me and my father because of these interruptions, excuse me..." He would walk over to the door and take the call.

"What? Another war?! Right after this one?! New California? Isn't that the place from that one... I'll let the king know so you can send some people over, and possibly some of our new friends as well"

He would put the phone down and walk back to the table, "OK so change of plans, we got another fucking war in whatever the hell New California is, maybe this will be the event that puts us on the international scale"

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:58 pm

The Crimson Isles wrote:"Indeed they shall" Prince James would say with a smile on his face before the ringtone on his phone would go off during an inopportune time in the meeting. He sighed and took his phone out of his pocket and looked down to see that it was the Prime Minister, Austin Motoda. "This meeting has been hell for both me and my father because of these interruptions, excuse me..." He would walk over to the door and take the call.

"What? Another war?! Right after this one?! New California? Isn't that the place from that one... I'll let the king know so you can send some people over, and possibly some of our new friends as well"

He would put the phone down and walk back to the table, "OK so change of plans, we got another fucking war in whatever the hell New California is, maybe this will be the event that puts us on the international scale"

“Marajarbia has made plans to get involved already in that war, and as a Marajarbian representative, I gladly support that statement.” Said Henry.

OOC: In the meantime, open up a sign up thread for the Foxtrot Accords. One of the co-founders should do it, as you’re going to need new members.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents