NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Libertarian v Pragmatism

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

[R] Libertarian v Pragmatism

Postby Grenartia » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:49 am

Xerographica wrote:I failed to persuade the members of a rare fruit forum that it would be incredibly beneficial if donations (to the forum) could be used to rank fruit.

Donations have been used to rank the themes of the past few libertarian conventions, unlike the dates and locations.

I seem to recall Xero has been explicitly and repeatedly told not to start new threads about his shitty idea, and here he goes, doing it again.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:09 am

Grenartia wrote:
Xerographica wrote:I failed to persuade the members of a rare fruit forum that it would be incredibly beneficial if donations (to the forum) could be used to rank fruit.

Donations have been used to rank the themes of the past few libertarian conventions, unlike the dates and locations.

I seem to recall Xero has been explicitly and repeatedly told not to start new threads about his shitty idea, and here he goes, doing it again.

I don't know if they're prohibited from discussing it, but the thread in question seemed more like a blog than a discussion topic.

Locked.

Return to Moderation