NATION

PASSWORD

[R]Illegal Activities(Calling for Mass execution)

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

[R]Illegal Activities(Calling for Mass execution)

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:33 am

Sordhau wrote:
Dumb Ideologies wrote:Well maybe one of the leaders will become popular in prison and then sweep to election victory.

A good case to haul them out before a firing squad, actually!

Sordhau wrote:
Nora Xent wrote:Honestly if they didn't get arrested and actually tried to overthrow the government, they probably would have been gunned down by federal troops. So this is the best outcome.

...No, Fascist insurrectionists being gunned down by federal troops is definitely the better outcome.

Sordhau wrote:Violence is the only thing Fascists understand, and it's the only proven effective method of keeping them down.

You're free to disagree, of course. Just remember that the last people who tried to fight Fascism with laws and debate ended up being shot by Fascists. Go figure.

Sordhau wrote:
Ifreann wrote:To punish you for seeking to undermine the Basic Law of Germany we are going to ignore the Basic Law of Germany.

I don't care about the Basic Law of Germany. I care about keeping Fascism in the dustbin of history where it belongs.

Sordhau here advocates for Mass executions in a country where Death Penalty is very much illegal.
Vassenor wrote:
Portzania wrote:
You're ignoring the problem here, killing fascists doesn't solve the problem, you only create martyrs and more extremists that way.

Try talking the fash out of doing their shit then. See how that goes for you.

While not directly advocating for it, in the context it supports this.

Also a mod reminder to keep things calm would be appreciated.
NS Stats do not count, unless it is funny.
The Transcripts canonically do not exist and merely serve to make the garbled Wormsspeak readable.
Canon Policies.
Open to RP, send me Telegrams, Pretty much compatible with everything.
Powerlevel of 4,5 according to this classification
Industrial Age Schizotech and Proud
Zero tolerance for godmodders and no effortposters are nearing that too.
The Wormfodder Delivery Service, bringing Wormfodder to you, whereever you are.
I also am currently making a pocket guide on how to have a good time on F7, as well one on (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻.
Ask the many questions us here, though answers aren't guaranteed~
Get the latest, hottest news at WDSNN, the best News source of the next dimension!
It is now safe to keep playing.

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:58 am

I would also say advocating for a violent overthrow of a democratic nation isn't very Kosher.
Saiwania wrote:Objectively speaking, should Germany's present government be overthrown? I would say yes, the nation hasn't done well under them. Reopening coal power plants because they thought solar and wind to be more capable than nuclear? Letting the worst sort of immigration to occur?

It is too much indignity to bear. But unfortunately, it isn't currently a given that any replacement government will prove as capable or competent.
NS Stats do not count, unless it is funny.
The Transcripts canonically do not exist and merely serve to make the garbled Wormsspeak readable.
Canon Policies.
Open to RP, send me Telegrams, Pretty much compatible with everything.
Powerlevel of 4,5 according to this classification
Industrial Age Schizotech and Proud
Zero tolerance for godmodders and no effortposters are nearing that too.
The Wormfodder Delivery Service, bringing Wormfodder to you, whereever you are.
I also am currently making a pocket guide on how to have a good time on F7, as well one on (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻.
Ask the many questions us here, though answers aren't guaranteed~
Get the latest, hottest news at WDSNN, the best News source of the next dimension!
It is now safe to keep playing.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:12 am

Return to Moderation