NATION

PASSWORD

Sibinaf VS Western Coalition (MT OOC SIGNUP)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Sibinaf
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Sibinaf VS Western Coalition (MT OOC SIGNUP)

Postby Sibinaf » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:23 am

The War came quickly to Sibinaf. The politicians had been talking for months about trying to prevent war, but the 'Dictator' Oret Arntengo wasn't budging to the Wests demands. Reports he had allowed terrorist cells into the country to plan attacks on the West and also that he was hiding WMDs meant the West felt backed into a corner. Arntengo offered peace talks, he offered the lives of his people as assurance that his regime was not a dictatorship that the palace of his ancestor wasn't storing terrible weapons of death in its cellars.

But, the West didn't listen and so the invasion came.

So the basic premise is the nation of Sibinaf, located in a middle east style terrain (will draw a map soon), had a civil war which saw the old regime of the Holy Emperor fall to the supposedly elected General Oret Arntengo. Arntengo is a militarist and after a five year war with local tribesmen resistant to his new rule of law he established himself as head of the country and its military became fanatic in its devotion to him and his regime. That was 20 years ago over those 20 years Arntengo has become a new tyrant in the world scene. He has been blamed for supporting terrorist attacks by Beno Extremists in other countries and is known to have attempted to develop chemical weapons to use against the tribesmen if they rebel again. The country is a in a state of tension however as a Coalition of Western Nations has finally begun to put their noses into the mess and see if they can sort the situation.

So the RP will start a few months before the war and we will see if a War is needed or if Arntengo can be talked down. The delegations will be made of three members of your government and can feature your leader or not. At the moment I'm looking at just making a war, but maybe cooler heads can rule?

Anyway if you want to sign up I am only taking nations for the Western Coalition, Sibinaf has isolated most of its neighbours and I don't think any reasonable state would get involved in a war on Sibinafs side if it could help it.

So Sign up:

Nation Name:
Nation Leader Name:
Three members of the Delegation team descriptions and names:
Reason for attending the Talks:
Task Force (if war commences) Leaders name:
ORBAT (If war commences):

GermanEmpire of kaisereich
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:19 pm

Nation Name: German Empire of Kaisereich
Nation Leader Name: Wilhelm II
Three members of the Delegation team descriptions and names:Angela Kane,
Hans Georg von Arnim-Boitzenburg ,Wolf Heinrich Graf von Baudissin
Reason for attending the Talks:Attempt to maintain peace in the region.
Task Force (if war commences) Leaders name: August von Mackensen
ORBAT (If war commences):Special military peacekeeping forces.
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Sibinaf
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sibinaf » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:04 am

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:Nation Name: German Empire of Kaisereich

Can you elaborate on Special Military Peacekeeping Forces?

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:54 am

Sibinaf wrote:
GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:Nation Name: German Empire of Kaisereich

Can you elaborate on Special Military Peacekeeping Forces?

They are elite veteran soldiers of the Reich, trained on the front line from the Great War to the Civil War, they are trained to neutralize both terrorist threats and, threats from enemy attack groups, their equipment, allow for better combat, and better assembly of strategy.
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Sibinaf
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sibinaf » Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:14 am

Yeah I need numbers? An Orbat is usually used to list the number of troops, vehicles and other equipment you are aiming to bring?

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:27 am

Sibinaf wrote:Yeah I need numbers? An Orbat is usually used to list the number of troops, vehicles and other equipment you are aiming to bring?

Number of Soldiers: 500,000.
Number of main battle tanks: 7,000.
Number of Aircraft: 4,000.
Number of Warships: 700.
Number of Aircraft Carriers: 30.
Number of Submarines: 700.
Number of Helicopters: 700.
Number of Armored Cars: 10,000
Number of Bombers: 5,000.
(I don't know if it's enough, but ok.)

Sibinaf
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sibinaf » Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:36 am

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:
Sibinaf wrote:Yeah I need numbers? An Orbat is usually used to list the number of troops, vehicles and other equipment you are aiming to bring?

Number of Soldiers: 500,000.

That's fine thank you.

You are accepted. But try to do long posts not just one sentences.

Sibinaf
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sibinaf » Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:50 am

Actually gonna cancel this and start a Post Colonial conflict instead. Hopefully see you there!

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:35 am

Sibinaf wrote:
GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:Number of Soldiers: 500,000.

That's fine thank you.

You are accepted. But try to do long posts not just one sentences.

Each line is a piece of equipment and its quantity, if it were together it would be messy.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents