NATION

PASSWORD

Heir to the throne IC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
LightningYagami
Envoy

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Heir to the throne IC

Postby LightningYagami » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:29 am

The land of Yagami has been ruled by the Nyrin family for over 500 years but recently an upset has occurred that might change that. On December 5th 2022 the first transgender ruler of Yagami, Saya Nyrin (age 35) was killed by a sniper during a speech in the town of Yuxumberg. The crown now goes to her daughter (16) Carolyn Nyrin. As of now nobody really knows who killed Queen Saya but there are a few suspects.

Jessica Orion: She was a daughter from a noble household who was meant to marry Saya and become queen of Yagami but was rejected after Saya’s transition.

Julius Nyrin: Uncle of Saya who never really approved of Saya and after a heated argument was exiled to the neighboring nation state of Kaop, which he now rules.

The whole country is in disarray with noble houses and royalty accusing the Orion family or traveling to Kaop and trying to kill Julius. Noble houses seceding from Yagami and wanting to overthrow Carolyn to seize power. What will happen next? Choose your side and fight.

Sides:

Carolyn Nyrin/Royalists

Julius Nyrin/ Kaop

Jessica Orion/rebels

LightningYagami
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Nyrin family castle, capital city of Ursula.

Postby LightningYagami » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:38 am

Carolyn had prepared for this; it had been around 2 months since her mother Saya was shot in the chest by an unknown sniper and the whole country had fallen into chaos. Now it was time for her to rise up and fix what her mother had left behind, she had to, she promised. She stood in a great hall full of members of the Nyrin guard. Hundreds of soldiers wearing green jackets with the Nyrin Pegasus crest kneeling in front of her waiting for her first command. In front of her stood a man in a silver suit of armor with a helmet that looked like the head of a stallion. This was the Pegasus knight; a special class knight whose ranking was given only to the greatest of the land.

"What shall we do my queen?" He asked. "The Rebels are attacking nearby cities and our allies are attacking the Kaopian people blaming your uncle for Queen Saya's death."

Carolyn replied. "Establish defense in the nearby cities and try to get rid of the rebels. The Kaops can be dealt with later but for now we have to deal with the invasion of our homefront."

Royalist soldiers preceded to hunker down in nearby cities and fend off the royalists in several bloody skirmishes.
Last edited by LightningYagami on Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

GermanEmpire of kaisereich
Ambassador

Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:53 am

The government of the German Empire of the Kaisereich, will send its army to support the imperial crown of the country, and suppress the rebels in a peaceful way, but in case of aggressiveness against the strength of the German Empire, we will fire at the enemy forces.
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
German Empire takes more Aggressive stance against Marajarbia and ODP and begins to seize any ship in the German sea or plane from Marajarbia in the Air or on German soil, while the German army that is spread around the world receives orders to be ready for possible and future conflict between the Reich and the ODP (if it occurs)

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:56 am

After the arrival of peacekeepers, General August von Mackenses, tries to communicate with the rebels, but is harassed, and German troops then open fire on the rebels, fighting further north of the imperial capital, with Tigers advancing in the streets city, battling enemy ground forces as more Reich troops approach the country.
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
German Empire takes more Aggressive stance against Marajarbia and ODP and begins to seize any ship in the German sea or plane from Marajarbia in the Air or on German soil, while the German army that is spread around the world receives orders to be ready for possible and future conflict between the Reich and the ODP (if it occurs)

Pua Pua
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 07, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Pua Pua » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:06 am

Upon the authorization of the deployment of the AAAAA (Administrators and Army Arriving on Accord of Amusement), the Minister of Military Merriment and the Director of Diplomatic Delight are leading the effort to protect the cultural integrity of the Yagami Crown. As the spaceship touches Yagami land, the Army comes out coordinated, with guns and bioweapons tucked away in a pocket-sized vault. Of course, Pua Pua has no intentions of being peaceful with the rebels- Marie Safia has declared their orders to be to defend the crown at any cost.
Pua Pua is a country of happiness and cold!
★ My nation does not align with my beliefs. ★
Not too fond of NS stats...
I'm Dior! I come from Florida and I'm a centrist.
Aspiring linguist & translator. My political compass.

LightningYagami
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

The rebel queen

Postby LightningYagami » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:17 am

A noble woman stood Infront of the army of rebels from house Orion, who wore blue jackets on top of their armor. She had been fueled by rage for a very long time. She was the one who should have become queen not that 16-year-old Nyrin brat. She was supposed to marry Saya before she transitioned and used be known as Sean. She thought that Shawn had loved her but instead Shawn had chosen to transition and marry a man who died from cancer weeks after their wedding. The Yagami throne was supposed to be hers it was her right. She had gathered several houses from across the land of Yagami to rebel in hopes of reforming Yagami in her image. So far there had been struggle in nearby towns, but over 100 tanks were currently on their way to fight the enemy forces. She was determined to win.

LightningYagami
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

The Kaopin soldiers

Postby LightningYagami » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:37 am

Kaop was a small nation state in the outskirts of the land of Yagami. the ruler of Kaops was a man named Julius Nyrin, an exiled member of the Nyrin bloodline. He was in much stress as many houses accused him of killing Saya and were attacking the outer walls of the nationstate of Kaops.

Kaops was small and was around the size of new York city enclosed by a wall. The wall was being constantly attacked by royal houses and the blast of cannons could constantly be heard as Kaops forces blasted and smushed the infantrymen below the top of the wall.
Last edited by LightningYagami on Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:43 am

LightningYagami wrote:Kaop was a small nation state in the outskirts of the land of Yagami. the ruler of Kaops was a man named Julius Nyrin, an exiled member of the Nyrin bloodline. He was in much stress as many houses accused him of killing Saya and were attacking the outer walls of the nationstate of Kaops.

Kaops was small and was around the size of new York city enclosed by a wall.

The ground forces of the Reich, begin to attack the rebel forces to the north of the Imperial capital, the forces of Mackenses, achieve a great advance in the North, pushing the rebels outside the walls of the city.
German losses:7.000
Last edited by GermanEmpire of kaisereich on Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

LightningYagami
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby LightningYagami » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:45 am

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:
LightningYagami wrote:Kaop was a small nation state in the outskirts of the land of Yagami. the ruler of Kaops was a man named Julius Nyrin, an exiled member of the Nyrin bloodline. He was in much stress as many houses accused him of killing Saya and were attacking the outer walls of the nationstate of Kaops.

Kaops was small and was around the size of new York city enclosed by a wall.

The ground forces of the Reich, begin to attack the rebel forces to the north of the Imperial capital, the forces of Mackenses, achieve a great advance in the North, pushing the rebels outside the walls of the city.
German losses: 1,000.
Rebel losses: 7,000

OOC: Disclaimer, attacking Kaop is not the same as attacking the rebels and you don’t determine casualties on the other side.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:09 am

LightningYagami wrote:
GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:The ground forces of the Reich, begin to attack the rebel forces to the north of the Imperial capital, the forces of Mackenses, achieve a great advance in the North, pushing the rebels outside the walls of the city.
German losses: 1,000.
Rebel losses: 7,000

OOC: Disclaimer, attacking Kaop is not the same as attacking the rebels and you don’t determine casualties on the other side.

It's just that if I don't put the casualties, it will say that I'm losing, but these rebels nobody cares about them, I'm talking numbers of an anarchist government (without leaders) and that the NS doesn't exist, because I can't count their casualties .

LightningYagami
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby LightningYagami » Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:53 am

LightningYagami wrote:

It's just that if I don't put the casualties, it will say that I'm losing, but these rebels nobody cares about them, I'm talking numbers of an anarchist government (without leaders) and that the NS doesn't exist, because I can't count their casualties .

OOC: You can’t simply position yourself in this much of a winning slope when you have just joined the war. How did your troops even get to Kaop. How do they know about Kaop and how to fight it so efficiently when they have never seen it before. How did you transfer so many troops to one location this fast?
Last edited by LightningYagami on Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:08 am

LightningYagami wrote:
GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:It's just that if I don't put the casualties, it will say that I'm losing, but these rebels nobody cares about them, I'm talking numbers of an anarchist government (without leaders) and that the NS doesn't exist, because I can't count their casualties .

OOC: You can’t simply position yourself in this much of a winning slope when you have just joined the war. How did your troops even get to Kaop. How do they know about Kaop and how to fight it so efficiently when they have never seen it before. How did you transfer so many troops to one location this fast?

OOC: In my posts I speak as if days have passed, and I am facing rebels, and I am considering that they have inferior firepower to mine, specify the size of their firepower, so that I can know the average of casualties of the conflict, without an average I think the firepower is low, please specify their military power.

LightningYagami
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby LightningYagami » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:19 am

LightningYagami wrote:

OOC: In my posts I speak as if days have passed, and I am facing rebels, and I am considering that they have inferior firepower to mine, specify the size of their firepower, so that I can know the average of casualties of the conflict, without an average I think the firepower is low, please specify their military power.

I know the word rebel can give people the wrong idea but remember that in the intro to the rp the rebels are seceding noble households. Noble houses are pretty rich and powerful so the rebels most likely are very similar to your level of strength. The same applies to the Kaop, their land size may be small, but they have a similar fortune and strength.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:30 am

OOC: So they have the same amount of money and technology as the German imperial family? If so, screwed.;-;

LightningYagami
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby LightningYagami » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:34 am

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:OOC: So they have the same amount of money and technology as the German imperial family? If so, screwed.;-;

Yes Jessica Orion and the Orion family alone might not be as rich as you but since they have teamed up with several other noble houses you could consider them to be of equal or similar power.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:40 am

LightningYagami wrote:
GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:OOC: So they have the same amount of money and technology as the German imperial family? If so, screwed.;-;

Yes Jessica Orion and the Orion family alone might not be as rich as you but since they have teamed up with several other noble houses you could consider them to be of equal or similar power.

OOC: *Speaks softly, "I think I'll have to call the Kaisereich's frigate to solve it" * Well, now I would like to know, who will count the deaths of the rebels?

LightningYagami
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby LightningYagami » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:43 am

I’ll count the rebel deaths

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:46 am

Okay, I'll remove their death toll.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:49 am

The Kaisereich's forces begin a blockade outside the city to defend the main entrance to the capital, meanwhile the German Navy and German Air Force move to go into combat, the delay time will be 3 weeks in the maximum, if there are no unforeseen events until then.

LightningYagami
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby LightningYagami » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:56 am

The soldiers of the rebel army in the capital started to worry about their forces being smushed by the Germans so they radioed to 100 tanks from the engineer korp to see when they would arrive.

[Radio call from a rebel infantry man to tanker]

“Hey!! We need help right now!! The fucking royalist got help from the Germans!! When are you arriving!!”

“Sorry blue jacket but it will take use a week tops before we make it.”

BOOM!!!

“Shit!! They got artillery we need you right now!!!”

*gunshots in the background.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:59 am

The Empire forces begin to attack the wall, and German Tigers, firing enemy machine guns on the wall, an offensive is being planned by August von Mackenses, to enter the city-state and capture the enemy leader.
Last edited by GermanEmpire of kaisereich on Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

LightningYagami
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby LightningYagami » Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:02 am

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:The German Empire, delivers 20 Tigers tanks to support the defense of the city wall, while Snipers, are placed on the wall, the navy and the German air force, approach the combat, with only 1 week left for the arrival of the German naval forces .

OOC: I think you are confusing Kaop and the capital. For clarity Kaop is a nationstate city outside of the land of Yagami with surrounding walls. The capital is a city in the center of Yagami.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:06 am

LightningYagami wrote:
GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:The German Empire, delivers 20 Tigers tanks to support the defense of the city wall, while Snipers, are placed on the wall, the navy and the German air force, approach the combat, with only 1 week left for the arrival of the German naval forces .

OOC: I think you are confusing Kaop and the capital. For clarity Kaop is a nationstate city outside of the land of Yagami with surrounding walls. The capital is a city in the center of Yagami.

OOC:Kaop and rebels are different or the same? Because I thought your capital was under attack, now I'm confused :-:
Last edited by GermanEmpire of kaisereich on Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:08 am

OOC:So pretend I'm attacking the wall then.

Pua Pua
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 07, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Pua Pua » Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:24 am

Puan soldiers come into a village that was rumoured to have been a hiding spot for many rebels, who were hiding in a cavern. The AAAAA opened fire on the rebels, with only three of forty-four surviving the attack.

"Take this," Barks the Minister of Military Merriment, Mylan, as he passes a low-ranking officer a canister, presumably filled with Puan lab-made parasites. "Dispense it on the bodies, it's several SD-992 bugs. All that investigation sources will see is the red on the walls, and if we're lucky, they'll assume the blood was a bear attack."

As the officer, and a few others tasked with dragging the bodies into a pile for the parasites to consume, stay behind in the cavern, the AAAAA march out of the village, en route to the rebel base.
Pua Pua is a country of happiness and cold!
★ My nation does not align with my beliefs. ★
Not too fond of NS stats...
I'm Dior! I come from Florida and I'm a centrist.
Aspiring linguist & translator. My political compass.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents