NATION

PASSWORD

Empire of Warriorium - American War (Warriorium victory)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Warriorium
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Empire of Warriorium - American War (Warriorium victory)

Postby Warriorium » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:13 pm

Please TG both to enter.

MT ONLY

SPEECH FROM THE WARRIORIUM XI FENG EMPEROR

"Lo estan haciendo otra vez. Pinches blancos. Como si estuvieran duenos del mundo.
Nos estan insultando, diciendo que nuestra cultura no es digno de ser respetado. Dicen que la tradicion del esclavismo deberia ser condenado aunque es uno de las tradiciones mas importantes de nuestra pais. Les juro que mientras vivo yo, sera protegido nuestra cultura y tambien la nacion. Por estas razones que decidi empezar esta guerra contra America. Es mi deber como vuestro emperador. QUE VIVA NUESTRA PATRIA!"

America does not respect the tradition of Warriorium. The people are up in arms and are killing tourists in a riot that targeted warriorium's beach paradises. People of caucassian descent, mostly males, were harassed and somtimes, killed. It is time to show America who is boss.
Last edited by Warriorium on Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EMPIRE OF WARRIORIUM
Military
Languages: Yanganese (Tagalog/Bisaya mixed), Spanish

Warriorium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Warriorium » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:19 pm

posters of the xi feng emperor are broadcasted in cities across the empire in a show of force and unity by the people, who love their emperor dearly.
EMPIRE OF WARRIORIUM
Military

Le Enclave Reformas
Envoy

Founded: Aug 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Le Enclave Reformas » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:23 pm

Hundreds of thousands of Vertibirds, collectively carrying 5-6 million men, are flying towards Warriorium. The soldiers are all wearing Mark II Powered Combat Armor, and are carrying some variant of a Laser or Plasma gun, both are able to disintigrate the enemy into ash or goop respectively. This only happens when a 'Crit' is scored, progress towards it is shown inside the helmet 'HUD', the crit progress increases per kill, until it is full and the next one to hit is disintigrated.
leftover ICBMs, totalling around 10k ICBMs of various cold war and post cold war Missiles, carrying warheads which explosive capability is between 50kt and 15MT.
the war will be bloody for sure.

Kamchatska
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 29, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Kamchatska » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:24 pm

OOC: For anyone wondering what the Guy said:

“They're doing it again. White bastards. Like they own the world. They are insulting us, saying that our culture is not worth respecting. They say that the tradition of slavery should be condemned even though it is one of the most important traditions of our country. I swear to you that as long as I live, our culture and also the nation will be protected. For these reasons I decided to start this war against America. It is my duty as your emperor. LONG LIVE OUR COUNTRY!"

IC: We also declare war on you, and are joining on Le Enclaves Side, We are currently sending 20,000 troops to the area to end Warroriums Slavery.
Kamchatska is located in Eastern Siberia, the country has a population of 3.7 Million, the Countries Strong Economy is at 316.4 Billion GDP, with he Large City of Viktorgrad being the Capital, and the country is lead by its Current President, Petya Makarov.

NS Stats no Canon

The Viktorgrad Times: - Horrible Volcanic Eruptions take place, many lives ruined

Wheath
Envoy

Founded: Dec 10, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Wheath » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:25 pm

"Reima Jōji stands against slavery in such a blatant manner, we have no choice to simply watch (them get slaughtered). The Epitome projects' funding will be diverted to support the Pelātnian military against Warriorium."
Excerpt from the Wheathi Defense Directory Emergency Consensus, following Pelātnia's war declaration against Warriorium

"Intelligence is difficult to gather, with so little preparation time. DAIA's been working around the clock, but we really have one choice to work with: air transports carrying 800 Pelātnians and their wheels with heavy drone support. Without naval aviation in the area, we need supply ships off the coast here and here... focus on capturing cities and holding them with the lighter armor. We can being five urban platoons to augment the..."
Second excerpt, same source
Last edited by Wheath on Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Θ, θ = theta, no need to join the revival. Anyway, why does the thorn (Þ) looks like phi (Φ, φ)?
Forum RP XP
My intro to NS began with an obscure flash game referenced in an ex-nation's Dispatch.
"For it is the chief characteristic of the religion of science that it works..." - Isaac Asimov, Foundation
·ω··ω·

Utquiagvik
Minister

Founded: Nov 04, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Utquiagvik » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:26 pm

Utquiagvikian Forces are rapidly moving towards Warriorium, and Utquiagvik has already decided that it will use its immensely destructive and effective strategy to win the war, which is to fire missiles rapidly at any military infrastructure that is found in the country. Around 3-4 million troops are currently headed into the country, with even more reserves being trained. The sounds of missiles firing and planes taking off can be heard in the distance. Let the war begin.
Utquiagvik, a war criminal’s paradise.
Known for its ruined cities and addiction to war.
Jimmy Aligatami welcomes you to Utquiagvik.

Democratic Utquiagvik has returned. Don’t worry, we are still evil.
Founder of the ADTO, and Member of The KTO, UCN, VA, SATA, ATO, FWC, POID and DAD.

Warriorium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Warriorium » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:31 pm

Le Enclave Reformas wrote:Hundreds of thousands of Vertibirds, collectively carrying 5-6 million men, are flying towards Warriorium. The soldiers are all wearing Mark II Powered Combat Armor, and are carrying some variant of a Laser or Plasma gun, both are able to disintigrate the enemy into ash or goop respectively. This only happens when a 'Crit' is scored, progress towards it is shown inside the helmet 'HUD', the crit progress increases per kill, until it is full and the next one to hit is disintigrated.
leftover ICBMs, totalling around 10k ICBMs of various cold war and post cold war Missiles, carrying warheads which explosive capability is between 50kt and 15MT.
the war will be bloody for sure.

No nukes, power armor ceases to function in warriorium territory due to not being MT. Xi Feng laugh at the weak minded attacks of the enclave.

"No wonder they lost to the new californian gays" He declare to his court eunuchs, who were frollicking with him upon the beginning of the invasion.

Kamchatska wrote:OOC: For anyone wondering what the Guy said:

“They're doing it again. White bastards. Like they own the world. They are insulting us, saying that our culture is not worth respecting. They say that the tradition of slavery should be condemned even though it is one of the most important traditions of our country. I swear to you that as long as I live, our culture and also the nation will be protected. For these reasons I decided to start this war against America. It is my duty as your emperor. LONG LIVE OUR COUNTRY!"

IC: We also declare war on you, and are joining on Le Enclaves Side, We are currently sending 20,000 troops to the area to end Warroriums Slavery.

Xi Feng waits. His fleet is busy doing recon in the south sea, patrolling.

HQ: Port of Adin, for the Gulf of Adin
I A school 4 x Astelum class SSP
I B school 4 x Astelum class SSP (Kong Kong Naval Port)
II A school 4 x Astute-class attack submarine (2 of which carry 10 M-4.5 nuclear missiles each)
II B school 4 x Astute-class attack submarine (Kong Kong Naval Port)
III flock 4 x Hatchet class frigate
IV flock 3 x Catalina class NPPCS 2 X Manila class NPPCDs
V Main 1 x Bathala (Charles de Gaulle) Santa Anna - class carriers
VI Guard school 3 x Astelum class SSP
Aden RRF:
I A school 4 x Astelum class SSP (Bing Naval Port) (2 of which carry 10 M-4.5 nuclear missiles each)
II B school 4 x Astelum class SSP (Bing Naval Port) (2 of which carry 10 M-4.5 nuclear missiles each)
III flock 4 x Hatchet class frigate 1 X Manila class NPPCDs (Chi)
IV school 4 x Taliba class NPPCS (Chi)
V school 4 x Taliba class NPPCS (Bing)
Black sea Patrol:
I A school 4 x Astelum class SSP (Bing) (2 of which carry 10 M-4.5 nuclear missiles each)
I B school 4 x Astelum class SSP (Kong Kong Bay) (2 of which carry 10 M-4.5 nuclear missiles each)
II school 4 x Astelum class SSP (Chi)
Coastal defense:
-SAM regiment
-Technical regiment
-Engineering regiment
-Signals battalion

81st-90th Ultra S. group (2 of these strike groups on each airfield respectively

Electronic warfare regiment (1 x EC-130H)

SAMS regiment

1st airborne division (Aklanista - Adin AFB)

2nd airborne division (Aklanista - Shibam afb)

1st Technical regiment (San AFB)

2nd Technical regiment (Adin AFB)

3rd Technical regiment (Thalla AFB)

1st ground strike group (4 x HAD S30 Sylrada (Machete) San AFB)

2nd ground strike group (4 x HAD S30 Sylrada (Machete) Shibam AFB)

Transport Aircraft Regiment A (Shibam AFB)

Transport Aircraft Regiment B (San AFB)

7th ground strike group (San'a)

8th ground strike group (Shibam AFB)

9th clearer strike group (4 x Ritrki (Cobra) VTOL Gunship - Shibam AFB)

3rd copter strike group (4 x Boeing AH-64 Apache 8 x Ryfg (Hawk) Attack Helicopter Model Series 01's - Aden)

6th copter strike group (4 x Boeing AH-64 Apache 8 x Ryfg (Hawk) Attack Helicopter Model Series 01's - Al Mukalla)

A Tanker pulangan (KC-135) (Bing)

B Tanker pulangan (KC-135) (Shibam AFB)
Last edited by Warriorium on Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EMPIRE OF WARRIORIUM
Military

Reformed Flier Kaylana
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 11, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Reformed Flier Kaylana » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:32 pm

location: A Small Flier Kaylanan military airfield (No name rn sorry)

Sirens blared as pilots rushed into their aircrafts cockpits, before long 40 of the airfields 80 A-8A's had roared to life, soon taking off along with all 10 of the newer AC-25A's in this airfield.

Once the airfield had fallen quiet again, one of the three large hangars doors slowly opened as the B-5AE-1 stealth bomber slowly exited the hangar, beginning to taxi

(Damn this popped off quickly, sorry about the shortness of this post)
Last edited by Reformed Flier Kaylana on Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Warriorium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Warriorium » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:33 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:Utquiagvikian Forces are rapidly moving towards Warriorium, and Utquiagvik has already decided that it will use its immensely destructive and effective strategy to win the war, which is to fire missiles rapidly at any military infrastructure that is found in the country. Around 3-4 million troops are currently headed into the country, with even more reserves being trained. The sounds of missiles firing and planes taking off can be heard in the distance. Let the war begin.

Xi Feng laughs as he is protected by the sea.

EMPIRE OF WARRIORIUM
Military

Utquiagvik
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

The Missiles Land

Postby Utquiagvik » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:35 pm

Loud explosions have been reported in a few cities in Warriorium, and fires can be seen at a few military locations. These are suspected to be caused by Utquiagvikian missiles, which are being used to hit military infastructure within Warriorium. Meanwhile, the first air troops are arriving into Warriorium, and these air troops begin to strike the Warriorium ground troops. One fighter jet was reportedly shot down, but Utquiagvik is not worried and more jets are on their way.

Founder of the ADTO, and Member of The KTO, UCN, VA, SATA, ATO, FWC, POID and DAD.

GermanEmpire of kaisereich
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:37 pm

Hundreds of thousands of German soldiers join the front line, and begin bombing bridges and military roads in order to slow down the enemy advance of German troops, battle with the Enclave and the Kaisereich's air force, begin to support the German forces. troops in combat.
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Reformed Flier Kaylana
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Reformed Flier Kaylana » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:40 pm

"A dark and stormy Knight" squadron, 30 A-8A's, 5 AC-25A's. Current objective: strike hostile naval assets

The squadron was flying in formation high above the clouds, the A-8A's fitted with rocket pods, air to air missiles and a droptank, unfortunately due to the range the AC-25A's could not carry a targeting pod, and had to instead carry a droptank. Meaning they couldn't carry any guided missiles or bombs, this was going to come down to good piloting to take their targets down

(Yep idk how many aircraft would be in a squadron sorry)
Last edited by Reformed Flier Kaylana on Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Deutsch-Francia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsch-Francia » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:41 pm

With the official declaration of war, the forces of the 5th and 6th Imperial Fleets under Admiral Paul Gunther begin their journey to Warriorium. The morale of the soldiers is high, given the fact that they are fighting alongside a massive coalition against the state of Warriorium. Once they get close enough, then the first wave of attacks will begin.

In Berlin, Kaiser Jacques I himself gives a fiery speech in which he declares the current war against Warriorium a crusade against slavery.
Last edited by Deutsch-Francia on Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holy Empire of Deutsch-Francia
Overview | Imperial Constitution | Kaiser Jacques I |
Chancellor Wilhelm Mayer | Embassy Program
Co-Founder of the Berlin-Vienna Pact, join here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=520512

Le Enclave Reformas
Envoy

Founded: Aug 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Le Enclave Reformas » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:42 pm

i have no idea what MT is, or MT mode.
upon the sudden and mysterious malfunction of Power Armor and the ICBMS, The Enclave briefly recalled all Vertibirds in flight to refit the soldiers with the leftover, unused military uniforms: ones from the 2020-2070s.
after it is said an ddone, the Vertibirds are reloaded and sent back in the direction they were going.

Warriorium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Warriorium » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:44 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:Loud explosions have been reported in a few cities in Warriorium, and fires can be seen at a few military locations. These are suspected to be caused by Utquiagvikian missiles, which are being used to hit military infastructure within Warriorium. Meanwhile, the first air troops are arriving into Warriorium, and these air troops begin to strike the Warriorium ground troops. One fighter jet was reportedly shot down, but Utquiagvik is not worried and more jets are on their way.

The missiles miss due to lacking intelligence on their targets. The fighter jets were promptly jammed by the EC-130Hs, virtually blinding the incoming fighter jets before the 5th generation Ultra fighters made short work of the invading force using 27mm Mauser BK-27 revolver autocannons. The enemy would also be spot jammed by the Ultras themselves in tandem with attacking Ultras who would pounce on the blinded jets. This will be like shooting ducks out of the sky.
EMPIRE OF WARRIORIUM
Military

Syrvanian Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 26, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrvanian Republic » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:44 pm

Le Enclave Reformas wrote:i have no idea what MT is, or MT mode.
upon the sudden and mysterious malfunction of Power Armor and the ICBMS, The Enclave briefly recalled all Vertibirds in flight to refit the soldiers with the leftover, unused military uniforms: ones from the 2020-2070s.
after it is said an ddone, the Vertibirds are reloaded and sent back in the direction they were going.

OOC: MT Is Modern Tech, or shit you'd see say, from 2000 to 2030. PMTs Post modern tech like, 2030 and beyond. PT's Past tech, so anything 1980 and below. FT Future tech, space empires idk. FAN-T is Fantasy stuff.
MT/PT Nation Based on Project Altirus

Account not supported or representing the views of Sofa or me.
Basic Info while waiting on factbooks: Population: 148 Million | Military Size: 468,000 | Presidential Democracy
When the Javelin hits just right.
Professional Idiot

Warriorium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Warriorium » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:45 pm

OOC: You can use vertibirds because they're literally just ospreys but you cannot use power armor as it doesnt have a real life equivalent. Make it make sense.
EMPIRE OF WARRIORIUM
Military

The Amaranthine Sound Armor Division
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 30, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Amaranthine Sound Armor Division » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:45 pm

Utquiagvik and Warriorium, I actually wrote a tiny bit about a partially bombed (missiled in this case) city and an urban mechanized platoon. Can I insert that bit of writing (I'll tweak it to fit better)? I can put it in later if it's appropriate. And why is America a thing? Warriorium, give a little

Haras attempted regulate his painfully shallow breathing. He adjusted his rifle as he peered down the street, littered with smoking automobiles. The wrecks of two tanks, turrets drooping, were being emptied out by the rest of the platoon. The heavier weapons would be left behind. The monsters hadn't returned, but orders were limited to hand signals. The corporal furiously gestured for two men trying to grab sleeping rolls to bag some rations. Other soldiers hefted communication equipment encased in the ridged plastic cases.
A soft sound prompted Haras to check the opposite end. A fountain outside a bank was flowing through a small crack. Moving to the window facing perpendicular to his original vantage, Haras peered down his weapon's sights, noting a luxury car with a smashed windshield. A hideous neon color that really had no place in a city that was mostly evacuated before any conflict.
Two soft tongue clicks, the second a little higher pitched, emanated from the open doorway. After hearing Haras' confirmatory reply, a soldier strode in, carefully avoiding some rubble. Haras backed away from the window using his cleared path toward the middle of the room.
"I'm Feyno. The corporal's salvaged as much as he could. He wants us out of the city earlier, since we lost the tanks."
Haras nodded and followed Feyno down.

Finally clear of the city, Haras relaxed slightly. He was certain each venture into the cursed jungle of man would bring him closer to death - one way or another. Supposedly a tankers' hair had begun graying.
"Certain his head, hair once as night, as many said, each amid starlight," as Feyno had chanted.
As much as they feared the war, they feared the random, pointless death far more. The ruins they put behind them tonight perfectly displayed the environment no human was supposed to live in, constantly harmful and stressful. The cool night air did little to comfort them, for it was the same chill that had greeted them each morning. The same silhouette, a ever-burning monstrosity, that reached out into the sky and pulled in army after army, and brought civilization after civilization to ruin.
Reassignment will get us out temporarily. Without the tanks, we'll meet another frying pan, the one of the many that the young, unbidden, leap to.
Last edited by The Amaranthine Sound Armor Division on Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Main is Wheath, this is just my Guardian puppet/IC entity/place to draft lore so I people don't have to scroll through 50 dispatches when they look at Wheath and anyway my writing's sort of mid besides editing AHH!

So yeah, check out my dispatches. Or main. Or main dispatches. Yay self-promotion!

Reformed Flier Kaylana
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Reformed Flier Kaylana » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:46 pm

Warriorium wrote:
Utquiagvik wrote:Loud explosions have been reported in a few cities in Warriorium, and fires can be seen at a few military locations. These are suspected to be caused by Utquiagvikian missiles, which are being used to hit military infastructure within Warriorium. Meanwhile, the first air troops are arriving into Warriorium, and these air troops begin to strike the Warriorium ground troops. One fighter jet was reportedly shot down, but Utquiagvik is not worried and more jets are on their way.

The missiles miss due to lacking intelligence on their targets. The fighter jets were promptly jammed by the EC-130Hs, virtually blinding the incoming fighter jets before the 5th generation Ultra fighters made short work of the invading force using 27mm Mauser BK-27 revolver autocannons. The enemy would also be spot jammed by the Ultras themselves in tandem with attacking Ultras who would pounce on the blinded jets. This will be like shooting ducks out of the sky.

(Damn, so my fighters are already under attack? Also that's some damn advanced aircraft)
Last edited by Reformed Flier Kaylana on Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Syrvanian Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 26, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrvanian Republic » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:46 pm

Warriorium wrote:

OOC: You can use vertibirds because they're literally just ospreys but you cannot use power armor as it doesnt have a real life equivalent. Make it make sense.

OOC: Unless we consider Ghana's PA Prototypes. But then again, they're not actually functional as far as I know.
MT/PT Nation Based on Project Altirus

Account not supported or representing the views of Sofa or me.
Basic Info while waiting on factbooks: Population: 148 Million | Military Size: 468,000 | Presidential Democracy
When the Javelin hits just right.
Professional Idiot

Awqnia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2022

Postby Awqnia » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:47 pm

Awqniain Forces are moving closer to Warriorium as we speak, 2 million of them (since Reserves have been pulled), ready to roll up to the coast lines and beaches and attack. Meanwhile F-15s and bombers load from Aircraft Carriers and battle ships support transport boats as they make the long journey across the sea. General McCain of the Navy gives orders to look out for enemy submarines, and to be on the lookout for enemy fleets.

(I telegramed both)
Your Local Azur Lane Connoisseur

Proud Azur Lane player since 2020
Nationstates enjoyer since 2022

1. Prinz Eugen
2. Z23
3. Roon
4. NJ
5. Bismarck

Utquiagvik
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Utquiagvik » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:48 pm

Warriorium wrote:

The missiles actually didn’t miss, because Utquiagvik is pretty good at finding out where targets are at.
Missiles continue to strike military infastructure along the coastline in Warriorium, as more fighter hits enter the country, dropping bombs on rural military hideouts. The Utquiagvikian Navy has also arrived at this point, and is helping with the attacks on the coastline.

Warriorium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Warriorium » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:49 pm

The people are jubilant. They take to the streets upon hearing the entire world has declared war upon the great empire. They have always wanted war because the education system has prepared them for this very moment. They have been raised to hate "foreign devils" ever since they were children and now the people, in the millions, gather and shout.

"REVER THE EMPEROR, EXPEL THE BARBARIAN!"

EMPIRE OF WARRIORIUM
Military

Warriorium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Warriorium » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:51 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:
Warriorium wrote:

The missiles actually didn’t miss, because Utquiagvik is pretty good at finding out where targets are at.
Missiles continue to strike military infastructure along the coastline in Warriorium, as more fighter hits enter the country, dropping bombs on rural military hideouts. The Utquiagvikian Navy has also arrived at this point, and is helping with the attacks on the coastline.

OOC: You don't just tell me you are "good" at finding targets, you have to tell me how you saw my infrastructure and you have to tell me what you are using to attack me and spot my forces. I need equipments, numbers.
EMPIRE OF WARRIORIUM
Military

GermanEmpire of kaisereich
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:52 pm

An expeditionary force from the Kaisereich's air force, with F-4 Phantom II and Eurofighter Typhoon aircraft, began to follow clear orders from the air force's supreme command to bomb only military targets, and to avoid harming civilians at all costs, the Kaisereich's air force it also performs night patrols and bombings with impressive precision, causing a real destruction of enemy logistics and saving the troops of its allies by intercepting enemy attacks.
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents