NATION

PASSWORD

Confederate Christmas at the White House (IC/MT)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
The Confederate American States
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

Confederate Christmas at the White House (IC/MT)

Postby The Confederate American States » Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:37 am

White Chapel, Confederate White House, Richmond, Virginia, 23rd of December 2022
President Phil Bryant is praying in the chapel, his black Chief Butler Charles Allen is praying with him, the President gave him special dispensation to do so.
Like most Confederates, President Bryant believes in segregation but, he knows from experience that many black people are perfectly respectable and pious individuals and, in part due to his strong Christian faith, he bears them no ill-will.
"Lord, please bless the South and all who live in her, black and white, forgive us our sins and let us know peace and justice." the President says.
"Amen" says both the President and the Chief Butler.

Guest list
Queen Asteria Loyalblade of The Free Fascist State of OklaTexas
Doge Salvestro di Venezia, Steward of Feudal Italia
The Honourable Naveed Aamir Jeeva of The modern Durrani Empire

OOC/sign-ups:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=526473
Last edited by The Confederate American States on Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
This nation does not represent my views.
News:
Mayor Khan assassinated by the Klan.
Riots in various urban areas of the country.
Homosexual advance defence repealed in Alabama.

The Free Fascist State of OklaTexas
Lobbyist

Founded: May 28, 2021
Ex-Nation

IC: Her majesty:

Postby The Free Fascist State of OklaTexas » Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:52 am

Eyes were raised in the chapel as Queen Asteria Loyalblade and her Amazon guardswomen entered. The female classical hoplites removed their horsehair-crested helmets and laid their circular steel shields down. They knelt and began praying for their Confederate allies, those in danger, the sick and the lost. The Queen's beloved young husband had died of cancer a year prior, and she was looking for a husband, an official announcement earlier.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Confederate American States » Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:03 pm

The Free Fascist State of OklaTexas wrote:Eyes were raised in the chapel as Queen Asteria Loyalblade and her Amazon guardswomen entered. The female classical hoplites removed their horsehair-crested helmets and laid their circular steel shields down. They knelt and began praying for their Confederate allies, those in danger, the sick and the lost. The Queen's beloved young husband had died of cancer a year prior, and she was looking for a husband, an official announcement earlier.

IC: They are allowed to pray, once the other guests have arrived, and everyone who wishes to pray has done so. Dinner will be served.
News:

The modern Durrani Empire
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The modern Durrani Empire » Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:05 pm

IC: The Honourable Naveed Aamir Jeeva arrives in the chapel after handing his handmade crucifix to a servant for safekeeping.
He already donated $5,000 to the Confederate Legion charity.

Feudal Italia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 30, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Feudal Italia » Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:31 am

Serene Doge Salvestro enters the White Chapel with four of his his personal guards. He kneels and starts praying.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Confederate American States » Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:21 am

IC: Once everyone has finished their prayers, the feast will be served.
News:

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

IC: Queen Astreria Loyalblade:

Postby The Free Fascist State of OklaTexas » Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:31 pm

The great feast was enjoyed by all. Queen Asteria Loyalblade noticed a maimed man sitting nearby. She had heard of him and was impressed by his accompliwshments, valor, and compassion. She decided to give him both a golden Mauser and gold Winchester as a sign of royal favor.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Confederate American States » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:55 am

The Free Fascist State of OklaTexas wrote:The great feast was enjoyed by all. Queen Asteria Loyalblade noticed a maimed man sitting nearby. She had heard of him and was impressed by his accompliwshments, valor, and compassion. She decided to give him both a golden Mauser and gold Winchester as a sign of royal favor.

IC: “thank you, your majesty.” Says the man a former CSA Army officer who served in Bosnia.
Last edited by The Confederate American States on Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
News:

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

IC: Her Imperial Majesty:

Postby The Free Fascist State of OklaTexas » Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:53 pm

She asks a messenger to invite the young soldier for an audience after the ceremonial gifting of weapons. A commotion, "Somebody dumped four puppies on the presidential lawn!" She phoned the embassy. "My personal veterinarian is inbound and these puppies will be cared for."

The veterinarian arrives. "They just need fed and inoculated." The vet treated them. Her Imperial Majesty offers one to the handsome young maimed soldier. "She's a little chihuahua girl."

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Confederate American States » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:01 am

The Free Fascist State of OklaTexas wrote:She asks a messenger to invite the young soldier for an audience after the ceremonial gifting of weapons. A commotion, "Somebody dumped four puppies on the presidential lawn!" She phoned the embassy. "My personal veterinarian is inbound and these puppies will be cared for."

The veterinarian arrives. "They just need fed and inoculated." The vet treated them. Her Imperial Majesty offers one to the handsome young maimed soldier. "She's a little chihuahua girl."

IC: “aww. She’s soo darn cute.” Says the soldier, “thank you, ma’am.”
News:

Feudal Italia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 30, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Feudal Italia » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:35 am

Serene Doge Salvestro speaks to President Phil Bryant:
"That was a delicious feast. One worthy enough for the tongue of Christ himself. We don't have food like this in Italia. In fact, I believe there are many resources that are available to the CSA (Confederate States of America) but not to the MSRV (Most Serene Republic of Venice), and vice versa. As an example of fine products available in Italia, I have brought high quality silk as a gift. This silk was woven by the Han people of the Far East. It has traveled many miles through mountains and deserts to reach the ports of Venezia, and now it has traveled more miles to reach the lands of America."

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Confederate American States » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:45 am

Feudal Italia wrote:Serene Doge Salvestro speaks to President Phil Bryant:
"That was a delicious feast. One worthy enough for the tongue of Christ himself. We don't have food like this in Italia. In fact, I believe there are many resources that are available to the CSA (Confederate States of America) but not to the MSRV (Most Serene Republic of Venice), and vice versa. As an example of fine products available in Italia, I have brought high quality silk as a gift. This silk was woven by the Han people of the Far East. It has traveled many miles through mountains and deserts to reach the ports of Venezia, and now it has traveled more miles to reach the lands of America."

IC: “Yes, I’d be happy to visit your country to discuss our trade policy.”
News:

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Fascist State of OklaTexas » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:52 pm

Queen Asteria Loyalblade asks the handsome young officer if he'd join her for a private audience in her quarters. Meanwhile, an Amazon guardswoman present the Doge of Venice with a fine pistol and rifle. "A gift to your nation in honor of its extraordinary economic accomplisments." Meanwhile the other Amazons were fast making friends.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Confederate American States » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:12 am

The Free Fascist State of OklaTexas wrote:Queen Asteria Loyalblade asks the handsome young officer if he'd join her for a private audience in her quarters. Meanwhile, an Amazon guardswoman present the Doge of Venice with a fine pistol and rifle. "A gift to your nation in honor of its extraordinary economic accomplisments." Meanwhile the other Amazons were fast making friends.

IC: the officer agrees to join her “thank you, my lady.” He says.
News:

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

IC: Her majestry:

Postby The Free Fascist State of OklaTexas » Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:35 pm

The palatial quarters are indeed impressive. "Please change into something more casual." She took him to a bedroom. A servant took the puppy. "Rest assured he wil;l be cared like my own children until you leave." She wore a toga and sandals indicative of the the imperial house hold. Qieen Asteria Loyalblade removed her hoplite armor and changed into a robe and sandals. She sat down on a couch. "So tell me about yourself." She beckoned.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Confederate American States » Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:20 am

The Free Fascist State of OklaTexas wrote:The palatial quarters are indeed impressive. "Please change into something more casual." She took him to a bedroom. A servant took the puppy. "Rest assured he wil;l be cared like my own children until you leave." She wore a toga and sandals indicative of the the imperial house hold. Qieen Asteria Loyalblade removed her hoplite armor and changed into a robe and sandals. She sat down on a couch. "So tell me about yourself." She beckoned.

“I’m a Methodist from Virginia, my father was a Methodist Army chaplain and my mother was a substitute teacher,
I studied history and did ROTC at the Virginia Military Institute before joining Braxton's Battalion, Confederate Artillery,
serving in Afghanistan and getting injured.
In my spare time I liked to play chess and wheelchair basketball.”

The brave, young, honourably discharged officer says.
News:

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

IC: The Queen :

Postby The Free Fascist State of OklaTexas » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:55 pm

"I am a constitutional monarch. We have a Fuhrer-president but a senate and house rules. I have the power to decide contested, issue pardons and call the military to defend the people and the freedom and safety. I called the army to alert when the Supreme Court tried to take prayer from schools. You probably saw me TV leading tanks on horseback." She smiled. 'Not long afterwards, a constitutional amendment protecting school prayer." She smiled. "If I cannot marry you, I will find you a good wife."

Galactic Palestine
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Galactic Palestine » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:57 pm

The Sultan Ali Muhammad Abdallah enters the chapel and begins praying. He is attended by three Israeli servants and his seven wives. They all kneel to pray with him.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Confederate American States » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:37 pm

Galactic Palestine wrote:The Sultan Ali Muhammad Abdallah enters the chapel and begins praying. He is attended by three Israeli servants and his seven wives. They all kneel to pray with him.

OOC: who invited you?

"I am a constitutional monarch. We have a Fuhrer-president but a senate and house rules. I have the power to decide contested, issue pardons and call the military to defend the people and the freedom and safety. I called the army to alert when the Supreme Court tried to take prayer from schools. You probably saw me TV leading tanks on horseback." She smiled. 'Not long afterwards, a constitutional amendment protecting school prayer." She smiled. "If I cannot marry you, I will find you a good wife."

“Thank you, your majesty, I’m sure you’d make a good wife yourself.”
News:

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Fascist State of OklaTexas » Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:01 pm

"Are you permanently confined to a wheelchair? Why I ask, it is customary for the Queen's husband to ride at her side on horseback. I have heard that you were maimed rescuing a family in a rocket barrage in Bosnia." She paused. "I don't want to crush your heart needlessly."

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Confederate American States » Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:47 am

The Free Fascist State of OklaTexas wrote:"Are you permanently confined to a wheelchair? Why I ask, it is customary for the Queen's husband to ride at her side on horseback. I have heard that you were maimed rescuing a family in a rocket barrage in Bosnia." She paused. "I don't want to crush your heart needlessly."

“I am permanently confined to a wheelchair, your majesty. Sorry for getting your hopes up.”
News:

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

IC: Honor

Postby The Free Fascist State of OklaTexas » Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:13 am

"However, Hektora, one of my guardswomen, seems to be sweet on you. Should you, I will allow this meeting." She summons the fellow Amazon Hoplite. Like her queen, was similarly attired. She was tall, wore a short layered haircut. But she was blonde haired and blue eyed. "I'll leave you alone." Hektora smiled. "How would you like to ride in a chariot with me?"

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Confederate American States » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:52 pm

The Free Fascist State of OklaTexas wrote:"However, Hektora, one of my guardswomen, seems to be sweet on you. Should you, I will allow this meeting." She summons the fellow Amazon Hoplite. Like her queen, was similarly attired. She was tall, wore a short layered haircut. But she was blonde haired and blue eyed. "I'll leave you alone." Hektora smiled. "How would you like to ride in a chariot with me?"

IC: “I would like that very much, Hektora, thank you.” He said, giving a slight bow out of chivalry.
News:

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Ic: the chariot ride:

Postby The Free Fascist State of OklaTexas » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:52 pm

Hektora gently places the young officer into the chariot and off they ride. Hektora smiles and waves back at the crowd. Hektora then stops at a Tastee Freeze. "Want some ice cream, my treat?" she smiles.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates