NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED] Liberate Moon (by Horo/Ever-Wandering Souls)

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Numero Capitan
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 27, 2007
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Numero Capitan » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:14 pm

Taunting the SC for allowing you to inadvertently remove a fascist anti-WA founder is a weird flex but I guess it’s all you’ve got right now
Minister of Defense, 00000 A World Power
Minister of Intelligence, FRA
Potato General
Senator and Attorney General, Europeia
Minister of Security and Minister of Justice, The South Pacific
Minister of War, Fidelia
Royal Council, The Last Kingdom
Crown Prince, Unknown and The Brotherhood of Blood
Delegate, REDACTED
REDACTED and REDACTED, REDACTED
REDACTED, REDACTED REDACTED
REDACTED, dont be nosey

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:36 pm

Numero Capitan wrote:Taunting the SC for allowing you to inadvertently remove a fascist anti-WA founder is a weird flex but I guess it’s all you’ve got right now

Besides the whole bit where nothing was said about this until Tim made a jab about this a week in, and where no evidence has been shown... Back in Lib EmbassyRegionia, I believe the defender argument was more or less "who cares if the dead founder is a fash sympathizer, the rest of the natives still matter/were not, and post-lib we will rebuild without the founder," while the ex-founder was actively in the thread rambling about neo-nazis and "true fascists." Why is Moon different? Why does the dead founder you've got hidden evidence of matter here but, but the ex-founder actively spouting hate not matter there?

Numero Capitan wrote:Why is that since BoM came back there's been an endless cycle of raiders weaponising problematic OOC matters for IC gain? (and some who seem repeatedly incapable of understanding why its a problem)

Those on their side who have been around for better eras of raiderdom should also be doing more to call it out too...
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:02 pm

Numero Capitan wrote:Taunting the SC for allowing you to inadvertently remove a fascist anti-WA founder is a weird flex but I guess it’s all you’ve got right now

I assume you have so small shred of evidence to back this up?
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Previous

Return to WA Archives