NATION

PASSWORD

Xi Feng emperor seeks wife (IC|OPEN)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Warriorium
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Xi Feng emperor seeks wife (IC|OPEN)

Postby Warriorium » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:01 pm

The emperor has decided to come out of his isolation and make warriorium involved in world affairs. But before he can participate in the global economy, he has to fullfill his needs. He is seeking a wife.

Requirements:
-Must have good virtuous genes and physiogonomy
-No disabilities
-Must be monotheistic
-Not overweight (being fat is undesirable in warrriorium culture)

He awaits.
EMPIRE OF WARRIORIUM
Military
Languages: Yanganese (Tagalog/Bisaya mixed), Spanish

Haruhi Japan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 17, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Haruhi Japan » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:03 pm

Xi will be canceled in the West for fat-shaming women.
"No! Everyone will tell you to let it go and move on, but don't! Instead, let it fester and boil inside of you! Take these feelings and lock them away. Let them fuel your actions. Let hate be your ally, and you will be capable of wonderful, horrid things."

Warriorium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Warriorium » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:06 pm

Haruhi Japan wrote:Xi will be canceled in the West for fat-shaming women.

Xi Feng emperor addresses imperial television and has stated they accept the statement and respect Haruhi Japan's weakminded culture.
EMPIRE OF WARRIORIUM
Military

Haruhi Japan
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Haruhi Japan » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:14 pm

Warriorium wrote:
Haruhi Japan wrote:Xi will be canceled in the West for fat-shaming women.

Xi Feng emperor addresses imperial television and has stated they accept the statement and respect Haruhi Japan's weakminded culture.

(That was intended to be a joke) IC we actually agree with Xi's views since Haruhian society has high expectations on women to maintain a healthy body size.
"No! Everyone will tell you to let it go and move on, but don't! Instead, let it fester and boil inside of you! Take these feelings and lock them away. Let them fuel your actions. Let hate be your ally, and you will be capable of wonderful, horrid things."

Islamsko kraljevstvo u Bosni
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 02, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamsko kraljevstvo u Bosni » Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:11 am

Full name: Merjem Izetbegovic
Religion: Islam
BMI: 22
(A healthy BMI: https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questi ... index-bmi/)

Notable ancestors: Alija Isetbegovic, Tito, Mehmed the Conqueror.
Last edited by Islamsko kraljevstvo u Bosni on Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
News
- King of Bosnia expected to marry Wadiyan Princess:
- Caliph expected to marry politician’s daughter.
- Assassination attempt on King following reinstitution of slavery.
- Mr Morgan gives notice to leave royal employment.

Tangatarehua
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 22, 2021
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Tangatarehua » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:08 am

Te Kainga Wahine Rangatira
(Palace of the Crown Princess)
Whakaara
Tangatarehua

"Look at this!" said Princess Anahera, holding her smartphone up for her younger sister, 19 year old Princess Kiri. "Xi Feng, the Emperor of Warriorium seeks a wife, apparently."

"A wife?"

Princess Kiri opened the dating up on her own phone and sure enough, his picture was there, above his list of preferences which she noted were phrased as demands.

"Sure, like a boyfriend only you're stuck with him and only him for life," said Anahera. "It's called marriage, it's something that monogamous foreigners do in patriarchal societies presumably so that men can control their women."

"I see," Kiri read through his profile, her teeth gritted slightly in disapproval. "He ugh... he doesn't have much experience in talking to women does he?"

"I guess he assumes that being an Emperor automatically makes him desirable," said Ahahera.

The two Princesses laughed. Both were the younger two daughters of Crown Princess Moana and the granddaughters of the Empress. But they also knew that neither were likely to ever inherit the Pounamu Throne themselves.

"How about it?" teased Anahera. "You could become an Empress, just like grandma! Empress of Warriorium!"

"I dunno..."

Kiri took another list through his list of requirements.

"Virtuous genes and good physiogonomy? What's that supposed to mean? Genes are just genes, they don't have virtues."

Anahera laughed. "Well, I mean... we're granddaughters of the Empress and we're direct descends of Rehua, the God of the Stars! Those are pretty virtuous genes. And you know... you're quite pretty. I'm sure you'll be perfect!"

Kiri read on. "No disabilities? Fair enough, I suppose. But monotheistic? What, I'd only get to pray to Rehua and none of the other gods?"

"Oh right, he's from one of those countries," said Anahera, rolling her eyes. "The ones who say there's only one god and kill anyone who disagrees. Like Christianity or Islam. You could convert to Islam if you wanted?"

"I don't think so."

"And what about the last section? You're not overweight - in fact you're very thin!"

"Stop it!" said Kiri.

In Tangatarehua, women were considered attractive if they were slightly overweight or curvy and Kiri had received plenty of teasing for being a "stick insect" when she was younger. It remained a sore spot.

"I'm only joking..." Anahera said, patting her younger sister on the head. "I'm sure there are thousands of men who would have you, if you gave them the chance..."

"Well..." Kiri said reluctantly, staring at the profile. "Let's take a look at a photo of this Emperor. Perhaps he's exceedingly handsome and so this is why he feels so confident in making such demands of women?"

She scrolled down to the picture of Xi Feng and immediately recoiled in horror. He had all the charm and good looks of a neckbearded 4Chan incel and looked old enough to be her father.

"So what do you say, Kiri?" Anahera teased. "Under his system you get one man for life, you only get to worship one god and you won't be allowed to gain more than one kilogram of extra weight. How about it?"

Kiri laughed.

"I think there's only one way to respond to this man..." she said and immediately swiped left, following up by blocking the misogynist creep from all her social media accounts just to be safe.
Last edited by Tangatarehua on Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Empire of Tangatarehua/Te Rangatiratanga o Tangatarehua
Factbook | Constitution | History | Embassies | You know you're from Tangatarehua when... | Q&A | Tangatarehua: All Endings | Faces of Tangatarehua

18 March 2024
News: Popular author Ariki Rawhiti Rakau dies aged 58 | Conservative MP says children should be banned from purchasing alcohol | Unemployment rises while interest rates continue to climb | Weather: Tamaki  ☁ 24°C | Whakaara ☀ 16°C | Wharekorana ☀ 17°C | Kaiika ☁ϟ☁ 28°C | Kotiropai ☂⛆ 21°C | Rakipa ☀ 27°C |  Kaitohura ☀ 18°C

NS stats should be taken with a grain of salt completely ignored. Please consult factbooks instead.

Warriorium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Warriorium » Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:15 pm

Islamsko kraljevstvo u Bosni wrote:Full name: Merjem Izetbegovic
BMI: 22

Notable ancestors: Alija Isetbegovic, Tito, Mehmed the Conqueror.

Fully desireable traits are welcome in Xi Feng's court.
EMPIRE OF WARRIORIUM
Military

Warriorium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Warriorium » Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:16 pm

Haruhi Japan wrote:
Warriorium wrote:

(That was intended to be a joke) IC we actually agree with Xi's views since Haruhian society has high expectations on women to maintain a healthy body size.

Thank you and very civilized outlook on health and size. Xi Feng blesses Haruhi Japan and requests a picture of their women.
EMPIRE OF WARRIORIUM
Military

Warriorium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Warriorium » Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:17 pm

Tangatarehua wrote:Te Kainga Wahine Rangatira
Whakaara
Tangatarehua

"Look at this!" said Princess Anahera, holding her smartphone up for her younger sister, 19 year old Princess Kiri. "Xi Feng, the Emperor of Warriorium seeks a wife, apparently."

"A wife?"

Princess Kiri opened the dating up on her own phone and sure enough, his picture was there, above his list of preferences which she noted were phrased as demands.

"Sure, like a boyfriend only you're stuck with him and only him for life," said Anahera. "It's called marriage, it's something that monogamous foreigners do in patriarchal societies presumably so that men can control their women."

"I see," Kiri read through his profile, her teeth gritted slightly in disapproval. "He ugh... he doesn't have much experience in talking to women does he?"

"I guess he assumes that being an Emperor automatically makes him desirable," said Ahahera.

The two Princesses laughed. Both were the younger two daughters of Crown Princess Moana and the granddaughters of the Empress. But they also knew that neither were likely to ever inherit the Pounamu Throne themselves.

"How about it?" teased Anahera. "You could become an Empress, just like grandma! Empress of Warriorium!"

"I dunno..."

"Virtuous genes and good physiogonomy? What's that supposed to mean? Genes are just genes, they don't have virtues."

Anahera laughed. "Well, I mean... we're granddaughters of the Empress and we're direct descends of Rehua, the God of the Stars! Those are pretty virtuous genes. And you know... you're quite pretty. I'm sure you'll be perfect!"

Kiri read on. "No disabilities? Fair enough, I suppose. But monotheistic? What, I'd only get to pray to Rehua and none of the other gods?"

"Oh right, he's from one of those countries," said Anahera, rolling her eyes. "The ones who say there's only one god and kill anyone who disagrees. Like Christianity or Islam. You could convert to Islam if you wanted?"

"I don't think so."

"And what about the last section? You're not overweight - in fact you're very thin!"

"Stop it!" said Kiri.

In Tangatarehua, women were considered attractive if they were slightly overweight or curvy and Kiri had received plenty of teasing for being a "stick insect" when she was younger. It remained a sore spot.

"I'm only joking..." Anahera said, patting her younger sister on the head. "I'm sure there are thousands of men who would have you, if you gave them the chance..."

"Well..." Kiri said reluctantly, staring at the profile. "Let's take a look at a photo of this Emperor. Perhaps he's exceedingly handsome and so this is why he feels so confident in making such demands of women?"

She scrolled down to the picture of Xi Feng and immediately recoiled in horror. He had all the charm and good looks of a neckbearded 4Chan incel and looked old enough to be her father.

"So what do you say, Kiri?" Anahera teased. "Under his system you get one man for life, you only get to worship one god and you won't be allowed to gain more than one kilogram of extra weight. How about it?"

Kiri laughed.

"I think there's only one way to respond to this man..." she said and immediately swiped left, following up by blocking the misogynist creep from all her social media accounts just to be safe.

"Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?" Cried Xi Feng.

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum." He extolled.

"At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae non recusandae. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat." He added.

He declares war.
EMPIRE OF WARRIORIUM
Military

Haruhi Japan
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Haruhi Japan » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:42 pm

Warriorium wrote:
Tangatarehua wrote:Te Kainga Wahine Rangatira
Whakaara
Tangatarehua

"A wife?"

"I dunno..."

"I don't think so."

"Stop it!" said Kiri.

Kiri laughed.

"Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?" Cried Xi Feng.

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum." He extolled.

"At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae non recusandae. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat." He added.

He declares war.

Why does he speak Latin? Also that feels like a copypasta.

Warriorium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Warriorium » Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:22 pm

Haruhi Japan wrote:
Warriorium wrote:

He declares war.

Why does he speak Latin? Also that feels like a copypasta.

It is racist to assume that the Xi Feng emperor cannot speak a white man language.
EMPIRE OF WARRIORIUM
Military

Haruhi Japan
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Haruhi Japan » Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:02 pm

Warriorium wrote:
Haruhi Japan wrote:Why does he speak Latin? Also that feels like a copypasta.

It is racist to assume that the Xi Feng emperor cannot speak a white man language.

Is your country Catholic?

Ohio o
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 28, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Ohio o » Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:04 pm

Can Ohio mate with this dear emperor?

Warriorium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Warriorium » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:10 am

Haruhi Japan wrote:
Warriorium wrote:

Is your country Catholic?

No. Xi Feng does not believe in false gods.

Ohio o wrote:Can Ohio mate with this dear emperor?

Yes. Let it be done.

wansui
EMPIRE OF WARRIORIUM
Military

The Fantasy tech Caliphate
Envoy

Founded: Nov 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fantasy tech Caliphate » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:56 am

If your religion is heaven worship, why do you require your wife to be monotheistic?
Last edited by The Fantasy tech Caliphate on Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
News
-Marina Zovic announced as head of gendarmerie (inshallah)
- Vizier Khan establishes Space Force from sections of Air Force, centralises Gendarmerie.
- War with Norway over.

Warriorium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Warriorium » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:17 pm

The Fantasy tech Caliphate wrote:

If your religion is heaven worship, why do you require your wife to be monotheistic?

"I want to convert" Xi Feng emperor say.
EMPIRE OF WARRIORIUM
Military

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fantasy tech Caliphate » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:28 pm

Warriorium wrote:
The Fantasy tech Caliphate wrote:If your religion is heaven worship, why do you require your wife to be monotheistic?

"I want to convert" Xi Feng emperor say.

Cool, I’ll send a Muslim bride applicant tomorrow
News
- Vizier Khan establishes Space Force from sections of Air Force, centralises Gendarmerie.
- War with Norway over.

Warriorium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Warriorium » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:33 pm

The Fantasy tech Caliphate wrote:
Warriorium wrote:"I want to convert" Xi Feng emperor say.

Cool, I’ll send a Muslim bride applicant tomorrow

She will be well recieved in the capital of Kong Kong.
EMPIRE OF WARRIORIUM
Military

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fantasy tech Caliphate » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:35 pm

Full name: Merjem Džaferović
BMI: 23
Notable ancestors: Šefik Džaferović, Gazi Husrevbeg,
Suleiman the Magnificent
News
- War with Norway over.

Warriorium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Warriorium » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:29 pm

The Fantasy tech Caliphate wrote:Full name: Merjem Džaferović
BMI: 23
Notable ancestors: Šefik Džaferović, Gazi Husrevbeg,
Suleiman the Magnificent

Xi Feng has fled to the Steepes where the wedding ceremony will be held as foreign troops are currently occupying the capital.
EMPIRE OF WARRIORIUM
Military

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates