NATION

PASSWORD

Forum Embassy of the Phoenix Imperium

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
The Celestial Founder
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Forum Embassy of the Phoenix Imperium

Postby The Celestial Founder » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:31 pm

Second Imperial Chancellery
Term: 2501-01 to 2501-70 (06.01.23 - 16.03.23)
Next Election: 2501-67 (13.03.23)
Grand Chancellor: Joshua V Sherwood (Wassouvia)
Deputy Grand Chancellor: Xavier Sherwood (Hyperpolis)
Internal Affairs Chancellor: Klaus Rosberg (Larstona)
Foreign Affairs Chancellor: Xavier Sherwood (Hyperpolis)
Cultural Affairs Chancellor: The Light (Croyna)

Second Imperial Senate
Term: 2501-01 to 2501-63 (06.01.23 - 09.03.23)
Next Election: 2500-67 (13.03.23)
Appointed Members
President Reginald S. Carmichael CM
The Light of Croyna
Elected Members
Joshua V Sherwood of Aguilar
Reign of Empress Arynnia I
Celestial Empress: Arynnia I (Ryzalia)
Celestial Dynasty: Celestial House of Ravanyra

Phoenix Court
Chief Magistrate: Reginald S. Carmichael CM (Sovreignry Imperium)
Senior Magistrate: Vacant

Imperial Offices of State
To Be Formed
THE CELESTIAL ASCENDANCY OF THE PHOENIX IMPERIUM
With the Heart of the Phoenix, Imperia Ascends

Founded: 2500-01 (28 October 2022)
Last Update: 2501-01 (06 January 2023)
Current Imperial Cycle: 2501 (06 January 2023 - 16 March 2023)
Nation Count: 146
Registered Citizens: 17

Government: Constitutional Celestial Ascendant Imperial Monarchy
Region Page
Imperial Charter
Imperia's Forum
Imperia's Discord

Welcome to the forum embassy of the Phoenix Imperium!

Imperia, as it's commonly called for short, is a steadily growing realm with an established executive, a Senate soon to be elected, and a new theme to get out of the endless stagnation of concepts like Anglosphere regions. The Imperial Charter provides for a well-balanced system of government, while the Celestial Empress leads Imperia as its head of state and fount of honor.

The goals for Imperia are simple: Create a community with a new and unique mix of gameplay, roleplay, and (eventually) R/D activity. For now, we're just getting started, and we'd love to establish relations with potential friendly regions and see new visitors to the Imperial Realm! If you're interested, check out our forum or Discord, or send a telegram to our Celestial Empress' nation!

Updates will be issued in this thread regularly, and we're happy to talk here as well!
Last edited by The Celestial Founder on Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:52 am, edited 12 times in total.
This nation is not regularly checked for telegrams - send all telegrams to Ryzalia, Celestial Empress of The Phoenix Imperium.

The Celestial Founder
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Celestial Founder » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:05 pm

Reserved for future use.
This nation is not regularly checked for telegrams - send all telegrams to Ryzalia, Celestial Empress of The Phoenix Imperium.

Comfed
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:30 am

The BBcode skills in this OP are commend-worthy.

Reventus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Reventus Koth » Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:53 am

This looks great, Arynnia! This region shows some real promise, best of luck with everything :)
Formerly known as Ambroscus Koth, +1843 posts. Trust no one.
Xanthal wrote:Only raiders can win in this war- a defender can keep them from winning one region, one update at a time, but there will always be the next region, the next update, and the next, forever.

The Orwell Society
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:51 am

Such a promising region!

Comfed wrote:The BBcode skills in this OP are commend-worthy.

100% agree. A sharp OP is a great first impression.
Last edited by The Orwell Society on Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Orwell Society
Straight Male | Political Alignment: Centrist leaning conservative | NSGP Alignment: Independent | Proud Wellspringer, join The Wellspring today!

A vision without action is just a daydream

Rusticus I Damianus
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 10, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Rusticus I Damianus » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:54 am

Cool region.

The flag looks really nice as well.
Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Conservative, Free Trade, Imperialist, Libertarian, Monarchist, Raxulan, Religious, Separatist

DEUS NOSTER VIRTUS

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 02, 2022
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:55 am

Once I saw this region being founded, I knew this region would be good.

HM Queen Elizabeth III
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HM Queen Elizabeth III » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:07 pm

Best of luck, Janeway!!
Her Majesty,
Queen Elizabeth III,
World Assembly Delegate and Queen of the Empire of Great Britain
a.k.a. The Hinterplace and Ganolfan

"World Assembly Climate Crisis Cooperative (WACCC)" Proposal posted in the General Assembly
“My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness.” (Maya Angelou, Continue)

Ryzalia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryzalia » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:50 pm

It took a bit of effort. I was originally going to do it as a table, but you can't center-align tables AND center-align their contents, so I did it with floating boxes instead.

Reventus Koth wrote:This looks great, Arynnia! This region shows some real promise, best of luck with everything :)

Thank you Koth!

The Orwell Society wrote:Such a promising region!

100% agree. A sharp OP is a great first impression.

We're definitely trying to make it promising. It's certainly blown up a lot quicker than I originally planned, what with a Senate election nearly eight weeks before it was originally planned.

Rusticus I Damianus wrote:Cool region.

The flag looks really nice as well.

It's a slight variation on a flag I've used for years :)

The Hurricane wrote:Once I saw this region being founded, I knew this region would be good.

Thank you!

HM Queen Elizabeth III wrote:Best of luck, Janeway!!

Thank you kindly!
Once upon a time known as Mewsland. Finally decided to start posting under a new name. Add 8347 to post count.
Arynnia I of the Celestial House of Ravanyra
Happily retired, just here to chat from time to time.

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:56 pm

Agreed. The amount of patience required to put all of the code in the exact right way, without breaking the thread takes WAY more patience than I could ever hope to muster. It is very well done.
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Scottiesland
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Scottiesland » Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:00 pm

Looks promising and a wonderful OP!
____ Muhammad Musa | They/Them | 21 ____
Taskmaster in The Brotherhood of Malice, Outside World Manager
Duke of Eprom, Marquis of Kammara, Earl of Upper Strathia, Lord-Mayor of Zelva, Seneschal and Monarch-Emeritus, Commander of the Order of the Crown of Sildoria in Sildoria

Ryzalia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ryzalia » Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:04 pm

Wayneactia wrote:

Agreed. The amount of patience required to put all of the code in the exact right way, without breaking the thread takes WAY more patience than I could ever hope to muster. It is very well done.
Scottiesland wrote:Looks promising and a wonderful OP!

Thank you both!
Once upon a time known as Mewsland. Finally decided to start posting under a new name. Add 8347 to post count.

Ryzalia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ryzalia » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:36 pm

Imperial Update 2500-10: Imperia Decides!

Voters took the polls in the early afternoon hours of 2500-10 as the first ever election under the new Imperial system took place. Though not originally expected until 2500-67 to form the Senate of 2501, Her Serenity the Celestial Empress declared the unexpected formation of the Senate of 2500 for a shortened term after significant enthusiasm was expressed for the early formation of the Senate. All candidates ran as independents in this election, as there is no structure yet for political parties in these early days of Imperial democracy.

Candidates ran the gamut of experience and offerings. The Grand Chancellor appointed for 2500 and the most experienced candidate running for Senate, Yudhishthir Sherwood, stood on a platform designed to construct the basics of Imperial democracy, including acts on political parties and questions to the Imperial Chancellery, as well as the foundation of an Imperial Broadcasting Authority.

Though somewhat newer than Grand Chancellor Sherwood, Deputy Grand Chancellor and Culture Chancellor Joshua Sherwood (his brother) focused more on transparency aspects in his short campaign, touting his year-plus of experience in governments. He too supports the creation of a political parties act.

Two newcomers to the world of politics and the Imperial realms threw their hats in the ring as well. Commissar Vailif Nerin has an act that would allow for a common currency across the Imperial realms, the first step toward building a unified Imperial economy. Further, he takes interest in free travel and cultural exchange in his campaign platform.

Finally, Llewelyn Mogg brought a new sequence of focuses, from electoral reform to securing certain positions against political influence to protecting the equal rights of Imperials above and beyond the rights granted in the Imperial Charter.

Her Serenity, though remaining neutral on the candidates themselves, expressed strong hopes for the soon-to-be-formed Imperial Senate of 2500. She is likely to instruct the Senate to conclude some form of electoral system as well as measures for the protection of Imperial information.
Last edited by Ryzalia on Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minskiev
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:18 pm

This region looks awesome. Best of luck, and I'll love to watch this flourish in the future.
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

PhilTech
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby PhilTech » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:13 pm

Why is it called "Phoenix" Imperium?
-------------------------------------------------------------- ☢ EMBRACE TOXICITY, EMBRACE CORRUPTION ☢ -----------------------------------------------------------------
.....☣ BE PART OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLUTION ☣................THE CHURCH OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLVED.....................THE AUGMENTATION CLINIC.........................

Ryzalia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ryzalia » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:04 am

PhilTech wrote:Why is it called "Phoenix" Imperium?

The phoenix motif is one I've used a lot, and I wanted to create a region with that motif as part of its theme.

Minskiev wrote:This region looks awesome. Best of luck, and I'll love to watch this flourish in the future.

Thank you!

Ryzalia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ryzalia » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:13 pm

A small mini-update for everyone. Yudhishthir and Joshua Sherwood were elected Senators in Imperia's first ever Senate election. I've opted to appoint Klaus Rosberg and Llewelyn Mogg to the Senate as my appointed members, and they'll be joining Chief Magistrate R. S. Carmichael in Imperia's Senate of 2500.

Next full update will be on 2500-20.

Scottiesland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Scottiesland » Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:16 pm

Wonderful to hear! Will this Senate be drafting the first constitution or is the constitution not in a dispatch form?
Duke of Eprom, Marquis of Kammara, Earl of Upper Strathia, Lord-Mayor of Zelva, Seneschal and Monarch-Emeritus, Commander of the Order of the Crown of Sildoria in Sildoria

Ryzalia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ryzalia » Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:33 pm

Scottiesland wrote:Wonderful to hear! Will this Senate be drafting the first constitution or is the constitution not in a dispatch form?

The Imperial Charter is on our forum. I'll be converting it to a Drive document soon.

Scottiesland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Scottiesland » Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:20 pm

Ryzalia wrote:
Scottiesland wrote:Wonderful to hear! Will this Senate be drafting the first constitution or is the constitution not in a dispatch form?

The Imperial Charter is on our forum. I'll be converting it to a Drive document soon.

Awesome to hear! I love reading random legal documents from across the game >:)

The Orwell Society
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:22 pm

Ryzalia wrote:

Looking forward to reading it!
The Orwell Society
Straight Male | Political Alignment: Centrist leaning conservative | NSGP Alignment: Independent | Proud Wellspringer, join The Wellspring today!

A vision without action is just a daydream

Ryzalia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ryzalia » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:36 am

Imperial Mini-Update 2500-13: The Imperial Charter, Now Readable

Initially, the Imperial Charter had been published in nine forum posts as the Eight Chapters (plus the preamble). However, with growing interest in Imperia's governing system, Her Serenity has decided to publish the Imperial Charter in a single-document, publicly accessible item.

Now, prospective readers can access the Charter of the Phoenix Imperium at any time, whether or not they have become Imperial citizens. This link has also been added to the main post of the Imperial embassy.

Scottiesland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Scottiesland » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:50 am

Ryzalia wrote:
(Image)

Initially, the Imperial Charter had been published in nine forum posts as the Eight Chapters (plus the preamble). However, with growing interest in Imperia's governing system, Her Serenity has decided to publish the Imperial Charter in a single-document, publicly accessible item.

Now, prospective readers can access the Charter of the Phoenix Imperium at any time, whether or not they have become Imperial citizens. This link has also been added to the main post of the Imperial embassy.

A very interesting read! 14 whole pages! Also fyi you accidentally put the same titles for Chapters III and IV, both are listed as "Celestial Empress".

Ryzalia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ryzalia » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:39 pm

Scottiesland wrote:
Ryzalia wrote:
(Image)

A very interesting read! 14 whole pages! Also fyi you accidentally put the same titles for Chapters III and IV, both are listed as "Celestial Empress".

Whoooooops. This is what I get for quick copypasta. The issue has been corrected.

Ryzalia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ryzalia » Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:56 pm

Imperial Update 2500-36: What Happened to the Empress?

Imperials were left confused and concerned by the sudden withdrawal of the Celestial Empress from public life on 2500-18. Speculation was later defused by the announcement that the Empress had been injured in some sort of incident on 2500-18, and was taking the time to convalesce.

In the meantime, the Imperial Senate passed both its standing rules and a bill on the powers of the Internal Affairs Chancellery with regard to the Citizenship Registrar. The standing rules took effect immediately, while the bill on the powers of the IA Chancellery awaits presentation to Her Serenity.

In other news, Imperials celebrated the admission of the realm into the United Regions Alliance, just in time for the third anniversary of the URA. Her Serenity, recently exiting her convalescence, has opted to serve as the voting member until the Phoenix Council and Imperial Senate can convene to declare the permanent plans for selecting a voting member.

Planning for a cultural festival is currently underway, and while it is as yet unclear as to whether or not other realms will be invited, it is believed that this festival, the first in Imperia's new history, will mark the start of a distinct Imperial culture formation.

Her Serenity is likely to make a proclamation on the Imperial Armada in the next few days. While the decision on the Imperial Armada's alignment is as yet unknown, the Armada will represent the next step in Imperia's evolution.

I actually had a car accident on 14 November. I wasn't seriously injured, just sore and with some muscle weakness, but that's why I kinda vanished for a while.
Last edited by Ryzalia on Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay