NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] 123, Eyes On Him

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Lomacrato
Envoy

Founded: Jun 05, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

[DRAFT] 123, Eyes On Him

Postby Lomacrato » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:20 pm

Issue: Following the death of Education Minister @@RANDOMMALENAME@@, many supporters stormed to your office in anger to demand that the Ministry of Education be abolished. Many citizens have discussed the question whether to abolish this position or not.

Validity: Not valid for nations without a Ministry System.

Option 1: Keep It says Historian, @@RANDOMNAME@@, as he reads a book about history. "It's a part of @@NATION@@'s history!" "Abolishing it would be like erasing all historical data from @@NATION@@." Besides, it's a important Ministry, if we abolished it, the Minister Of Education office would be vacant.

Effect: Ministers Of Education question their own value.

Option 2: How About We Give The Problem To The Leader! says Former Officer, @@RANDOMFEMALENAME@@. "Instead of elections, how about we make the Leader pick our next Minister Of Education to lead the Educational System". "Besides, who elects a Higher Position?" Surely no one.

Effect: Ministers are often picked out by Leader based on their loyalty to Leader.
Last edited by Lomacrato on Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Welcome To Lomacraton Broadcast Agency
I like writing issues
Lomacraton Broadcast Agency: Queen Young signs the International Friendship Treaty with Paul James.

North Macaronesa
Envoy

Founded: Sep 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby North Macaronesa » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:30 pm

Fix the grammar and capitalization. It's getting better though. Just copy the text (CTRL+A), then go to grammarly.com, then press (CTRL+V). Yay!
Lomacrato wrote:Issue: Following the death of favored Minster Of Education, John Parker. Many supporters have angrily come into your office demanding that the Ministry Of Education shall be abolished. Many newspapers have debated whether the position should be abolished or not.

Replace John Parker with @@RANDOMNAME@@. Instead of going through the burden of creating names by yourself, just make the AI do it! If you want it to be male, make it @@RANDOMMALENAME@@. If you want it to be female, make it @@RANDOMFEMALENAME@@. Also, replace the period with a comma. Why only newspapers? Maybe replace it with citizens.
Lomacrato wrote:Keep It says Historian, Mark Clinton, as he reads a book about history. "It's a part of @@NATION@@'s history!" "Abolishing it would be like erasing all historical data from @@NATION@@." Besides, it's a important Ministry, if we abolished it, the Minister Of Education office would be vacant,

Again, replace those names of yours with @@RANDOMNAME@@. Another talking point for this option could be that it's required so it can educate our future or something like that.
Lomacrato wrote:Effect: Ministers Of Education question their own value.

Why?
Lomacrato wrote:Abolish it NOW! says Parker Supporter, William Crossferd. "Without John Parker as our Minister Of Education, we would not support the next Ministers Of Education". "If we didn't abolish it, Terrible Ministers like Rob Magritte would still be Minister Of Education.

Maybe give some context to the reader on what Magritte did. What did he do? Also, this just doesn't make a lot of sense. Maybe replace this option with an option that would make all ministers hand-picked by the leader.
Welcome to North Macaronesia! | She/Her | NS stats are not canon

The Macaronesian Times | Record snowfall on Telde causes worry for Tenerife farmers as temperatures increase | New Progressive Party calls for end of conversion therapy in North Macaronesia | Two die in Highway TR-1 landslide, critics call out highway system as "poorly designed", call for US-Interstate-style system

Overview
| Issue Draft

Lomacrato
Envoy

Postby Lomacrato » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:32 pm

North Macaronesa wrote:Fix the grammar and capitalization. It's getting better though. Just copy the text (CTRL+A), then go to grammarly.com, then press (CTRL+V). Yay!
Lomacrato wrote:Issue: Following the death of favored Minster Of Education, John Parker. Many supporters have angrily come into your office demanding that the Ministry Of Education shall be abolished. Many newspapers have debated whether the position should be abolished or not.

Replace John Parker with @@RANDOMNAME@@. Instead of going through the burden of creating names by yourself, just make the AI do it! If you want it to be male, make it @@RANDOMMALENAME@@. If you want it to be female, make it @@RANDOMFEMALENAME@@. Also, replace the period with a comma. Why only newspapers? Maybe replace it with citizens.
Lomacrato wrote:Keep It says Historian, Mark Clinton, as he reads a book about history. "It's a part of @@NATION@@'s history!" "Abolishing it would be like erasing all historical data from @@NATION@@." Besides, it's a important Ministry, if we abolished it, the Minister Of Education office would be vacant,

Again, replace those names of yours with @@RANDOMNAME@@. Another talking point for this option could be that it's required so it can educate our future or something like that.
Lomacrato wrote:Effect: Ministers Of Education question their own value.

Why?
Lomacrato wrote:Abolish it NOW! says Parker Supporter, William Crossferd. "Without John Parker as our Minister Of Education, we would not support the next Ministers Of Education". "If we didn't abolish it, Terrible Ministers like Rob Magritte would still be Minister Of Education.

Maybe give some context to the reader on what Magritte did. What did he do? Also, this just doesn't make a lot of sense. Maybe replace this option with an option that would make all ministers hand-picked by the leader.

I don't have premium
I like writing issues
Lomacraton Broadcast Agency: Queen Young signs the International Friendship Treaty with Paul James.

North Macaronesa
Envoy

Founded: Sep 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby North Macaronesa » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:34 pm

Lomacrato wrote:
North Macaronesa wrote:Fix the grammar and capitalization. It's getting better though. Just copy the text (CTRL+A), then go to grammarly.com, then press (CTRL+V). Yay!

Why?

I don't have premium

You don't need premium. If it bugs you, I can just point out all the grammatical errors one by one for you. Or you could get the Grammarly Web Extension for Chrome, then just click on the red lines. this isn't an ad pls mods have mercy
Welcome to North Macaronesia! | She/Her | NS stats are not canon

The Macaronesian Times | Record snowfall on Telde causes worry for Tenerife farmers as temperatures increase | New Progressive Party calls for end of conversion therapy in North Macaronesia | Two die in Highway TR-1 landslide, critics call out highway system as "poorly designed", call for US-Interstate-style system

Overview
| Issue Draft

Lomacrato
Envoy

Postby Lomacrato » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:53 pm

North Macaronesa wrote:
Lomacrato wrote:I don't have premium

You don't need premium. If it bugs you, I can just point out all the grammatical errors one by one for you. Or you could get the Grammarly Web Extension for Chrome, then just click on the red lines. this isn't an ad pls mods have mercy

I fixed it.
I like writing issues

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012

Postby Trotterdam » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:32 pm

Lomacrato wrote:Issue: Following the death of Education Minister @@RANDOMMALENAME@@, many supporters stormed to your office in anger to demand that the Ministry of Education be abolished. Many citizens have discussed the question whether to abolish this position or not.
Why? What possible benefit could there be to no longer having any government ministry in charge of education? And why would this discussion only come up when somebody died?

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:38 am

Um, why?
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?