NATION

PASSWORD

WorldVision Song Contest 102 | IC | Thatcher City, Mister X

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Mister X
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

WorldVision Song Contest 102 | IC | Thatcher City, Mister X

Postby Mister X » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:07 pm

The intro sting finishes and then we cue the track in what will be Mister X's longest ever opening act...

The stage is shrouded in darkness. An orchestra has made its way onto the sides of the stage before the contest began. The strings begin to shuffle their bows back and forth, creating energy and a confluence of sound in pitch blackness.

Upon the first timpani beat, a dark blue motif illuminates the poles either side of the front of the stage. The camerawork also focuses on the back screen, which begins showing - literally only a few frames of each clip - clips in black-and-white with blueish tint of WorldVisions gone past. At least one clip of all the participating non-debut nations is shown. During the time the camerawork occasionally cuts back to the orchestra, just to prove that they are there occasionally.

The tempo continues to build, before eventually three people - one carrying a large 1, one carrying a large 0, and one carrying a large 2, each run towards the stage with the numbers. Then… the beat drops (2:07), the orchestra explodes with music, as do the lights, as the 102 comes together on stage to show the world just what this is. The logo appears on the screen during the final build-up of strings...

… and then the final chord… the screen, surprisingly, splits in half, prepared to reveal all.

A couple of seconds of silence, the audience shivering with anticipation, and then…

The lights all flash repeatedly in strobe, as the orchestra has made its way off stage. The opening fanfare passes with dancers running and flipping across the stage in all directions until (0:17) the acts start walking out...

Song number one, StrayaRoos Barrier Islands...

Performance | Jury Votes | Commentary | Televote Results

Performance | Jury Votes | Commentary |Televote Results

06 Polkopia (withdrawn)

14 Nekoni (withdrawn)

15 Hafamarimyht (withdrawn)

23 Kyritakia (withdrawn)

25 Carrelie (withdrawn)

31 Erie-Arcadia of Wombats (withdrawn)

Performance | Jury Votes | Commentary (Part One) | Commentary (Part Two) | Televote Results

And as the final act walks out, they are followed, on the final orchestra hits (4:58), by Robert Baxter and Sam Smith. Yes, our hosts, who have been Mister X's commentators more or less from the very beginning, sing too! Aren't they so multi-talented?

Robert and Sam walk around the monument on either side, each taking a different side - the camera initially focuses on Robert's lyrics, with Sam's lyrics and unison to come later on in the song. The camera, on a mounted shot, walks backwards around the mountain as Robert sings into it.

WorldVision's back in Mister X
So there may be some nukes and sex
Although we don't, don't like watching them
We've got more to love...

The camera does a quick spin before landing on Sam, who takes over for the second verse of the song as they are now halfway around and begin to finish the other half of the circle back round to the front of the stage. Again, we stay on Sam throughout his verse.

Tonight we know what we're gonna be
You know love, yeah, you know love, yeah
For it goes on, it'll never stop
So tonight you know what we will do...

The lights all go down, revealing that Robert and Sam are wearing suits that have glow-in-the-dark elements. They crouch down, as if reflecting the build-up of the song. With all of the lights off there is a heightened sense of tension, of build-up, but a fun sense of tension, not worried that anything negative will happen, but in the process of excitement and fun. Like a shark coming towards you but wearing a funny hat - you know your feet are staying warm because no socks are being blown off here - although that's one of Robert's commentary lines...

There is a solo trumpeter on top of the monument and the camera momentarily focuses on him as he introduces us to the dance break. The lights begin to flash, strobing wildly on the time of the drumbeats, and then they all stop for a second or two whilst Robert and Sam shout:

1:03
JUMP!

And the audience goes wild. The lights then swing wildly in a blinding array of light, illuminating the audience impressively and you can see them jumping up and down impressively, as Robert and Sam sing - no, shout - over the atmosphere.

WorldVision
Forever Love!
WorldVision
Forever Love!
WorldVision
Forever Love!
WorldVision
Forever Love!

After that, Robert and Sam have something of a difficulty on their hands in trying to top that, so they opt to stage dive - in the dark with the lights dim (but not off this time) and the effect looks like two glowing blobs being transported along the audience. The audience, who have clearly been briefed, know where they're going, and in so doing, Robert sings his next verse whilst lying on a sea of hands from the crowd.

If WorldVision's not your cup of tea
Then watch tonight, baby, you will see
Who's the one who will be on fire
You'll see their desire...

Sam, meanwhile, has managed to find his way, guided by the sea of hands, back upright, buried deep within the audience. A gangway has clearly been created for him and he then follows the same camera move as he did in his first verse, but this time following the camera back through the audience towards the front of the stage.

We'll find the one music wants us to
There's jury votes and the tellies too
For each of them you will see tonight
And then you'll forever love...

More glow-in-the-dark sections here, with the audience clapping along - they're a smart bunch, they know a build-up to a dance break when they see one, even if it is a little overlong on this occasion...

In the winners that have gone
Tonight we'll add a brand new song
Whether it's short or whether it's long
Tonight we'll find a brand new song
One we'll forever love, you know...

Robert and Sam punch the air on each of the drum beats before...

2:32
Everybody jump!

And the audience goes wild once more, as Robert and Sam repeat their singing from the first chorus.

WorldVision
Forever Love!
WorldVision
Forever Love!
WorldVision
Forever Love!
WorldVision
Forever Love!

Robert and Sam have a little dance together - not of any good professional standard which is unlike them - they're just caught up in the midst of it all after all - and as the track runs out the audience bursts out into a huge round of applause.

And after all of that slightly overblown opening, Robert and Sam address the crowd and the television viewers for the first time.

Robert: Hello, hello, good evening, and welcome to Thatcher City and the 102nd WorldVision Song Contest! And as the countdown to a new WorldVision ends, a brand new countdown begins. And welcome to the Johnson Arena. 50,000 people are rammed in here tonight. Tonight we have er, a great deal of entries tonight vying for your votes. And us two are going to guide you through it. He's Sam Smith--

A big cheer as Sam speaks for the first time.

Sam: And he's Robert Baxter.

Another big cheer as their picture goes up on the screens.

Robert: And tonight we'll be hearing, as I've just said, from many entries.
Sam: And we'll be back later to guide you through them, including how to vote - because, Mister Xians, that's changed since we last held the contest!

The Mister Xian crowd, some of whom have been living under a rock, go "ooooooooooh".

Robert: But we've been speaking for long enough, haven't we?

Sam checks his watch.

Sam: Yep, we're coming up to 14 minutes past.
Robert: So I think we'd better get going.
Sam: Absolutely.
Robert: So... Thatcher City, are you ready to start the competition?

"Yes!"

Sam: So, may the best song win...
Robert & Sam: And let the 102nd WorldVision Song Contest begin!

Last edited by Mister X on Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:55 pm, edited 30 times in total.

StrayaRoos Barrier Islands
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 07, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby StrayaRoos Barrier Islands » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:10 pm

StrayaRoos Barrier Islands
Give that Emu a Country
Glorius Emu (ft. Emu Choir)

Music and Lyrics:Googel Doks,Buddy the Frenchie,Glorius Emu

Subwoolfer-Give That Wolf A Banana

InTRoDuCtIoN
AfTEr WhF66,GLoRiUs eMu WaS nOT HaPPy aS iT HaD JuST exEcUtEd oNE oF Sbi'S tOp mUSic artiStS dUe tO a zERo pOInt scOre in vAlEtTA,sO He AssEmbeLed a cHOiR oF Militant Emus tHe grEATeSt EMu sInGeRs in SBI to peRfOrm at WoRLDVIsion.
SeLEcTiON
GlORiUS EmU ChOSe ItSElF aS It ONly CrEaTURE ThaT CaN Do It PrOpERLEY Lol 8)

Glorius emu stands in front of screen,150 more emus stand near the audience all around the circle,and rowdy members of the crowd have beer cans ready to throw at them,as everyone knows,it's gonna be a sh!tshow no matter what
Woof-Woof-Woof-Woof-Woof
not sure i told you but i want islands
i wanna rule those simple-minded idiots
Not sure they have a name so i'll call them SBI
Woof-Woof-Woof-Woof-Woof
I can see whattt happened here
a bloody civil war that lasted a hundred years
if sbi is not your name then I'll call you eshays
Woof-woof-woof-woof-woof

at the mention of the word eshay,the 200 eshays planted in the crowd push their way to the front and start playing beer can cricket with the crowd,and the only emu that seems into performing is Glorius Emu,the rest are either Drunk,High or Stoned,and don't care about the performance (or know where they are for that matter)
And before that emu kills somebody
give that emu a country
give that emu
and before that emu kills somebody
give that emu a country
give that emu (a country)

during the chorus,all the emus start dancing badly,and about 7 of them are losing their voice
no,no,no,no,no,no
no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no
no,no,no,no,no,no
(a country)

The song can barely be heard now with all the booing,and the sounds of emus ripping apart the stage
that makes no sense
I'm hungry for humans,they're in danger now i guess
I'll eat some grandmas as they go down the best
woof-woof-woof-woof-woof

More booing and stage destroying,we also think there's a few emus vomiting and passing out
give that emu a country
give that emu
give that emu a country
give that emu
(a country)

10 emus die from one of the LED Screens collapsing,and more vomit
no,no,no,no,no,no
no,no,no,no,no,no
(a country)

another screen collapses and 12 more emus die
C-oun-try
C-oun-try
C-oun-try
C-oun-try

Glorius emu tries to save the rest of his army that's still left,but the last LED screen collapses and falls on 29 more emus,now Mister X is safe from the impending emu invasion lol
give that emu a country
give that emu
give that emu a country
give that emu

the rest of the song is sung loudly and off-key, beer cans knock out most of the eshays and the emus are either dead,Intoxicated or incapacitated by this point
no,no,no,no,no,no
no,no,no,no,no,no
(a country)

the booing gets even louder,and the audience sees glorius emu's final option,escaping on a abnormally large ぴかちゅ 「Pikachu」(ぴか,ぴか,ぴかちゅ)
Not sure i told you but i really like to eat
i wanna rule some simple minded idiots
they don't seem to have a name so I'll call them sbi
woof-woof-woof-woof-woof

Glorius emu finishes the song and yells to the audience "F**K YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and runs off riding the pikachu.
tHE resT OF NiGHt PReTeNDS SBIs ACt dIDNt HaPPeN.
Last edited by StrayaRoos Barrier Islands on Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:08 am, edited 17 times in total.
Where the emus rule the world

Robloxian Robloxia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 26, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Robloxian Robloxia » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:32 pm

2. Robloxian Robloxia

Plz No H8
"Please Stop Hating"

Tune
Also feel free to abbr. us as R. Robloxia

Background LOL

After Robloxian Robloxia's original broadcaster, RbxRbxa1 was banned from broadcasting WorldVision by the R. Robloxian government, robloxians thought it was impossible to debut in Worldvision. But not all hope was lost. Broadcaster rrrW (Robloxian Robloxia Radio Website) bought RbxRbxa1 and because of the new broadcaster, Robloxian Robloxia can now debut without breaking any laws. They had a few choices to pick in terms of artists. They eventually chose DJ, music producer, (w)rapper* (and singer), Plz No H8.

Plz No H8 hated hate. He just couldn't stand it. Everytime there was hate he would freak out. Some say that he has a fear of hate, also known as misophobia.[ooc: I'm not sure if this is the right phobia, this is not 100% accurate] But there was one thing that he had almost equal hate for. Noobia Alla. Suprisingly he hates the Robloxian pop icon who tried to represent Robloxian Robloxia back in WorldVision 99. The feud between the two has caused a significant gasp in Robloxian media. Earlier Plz No H8 called Noobia Alla's song "The Oof Alarm" trash and she deserved her disqualification for an entry that was not up to standards. But Noobia Alla said quote "HA! U suq so bad that u cant even get urself on the wv stayj." But Plz No H8 knew he could get himself on the stage, after all his birth name was Chase Wonderbloxian. He could chase wonder.

According to Plz No H8, this song is all about no hate (who would have guessed?). This song is part of his second album called "No Hate No Hate Yay LOL OOF" This will be the third song in that album.

Plz No H8 was extremely excited when he got to Thatcher City. He put waaaay to many pictures in his instagram. There were a lot of comments, mainly from Noobia Alla saying "Ur bad" or "ew". He went to some landmarks with his tech savvy manager, asijdfbgasabijvg. He managed to do a few practice runs as he hope for the best. The one thing that could go wrong was... Hate.

Anyway he was getting ready for his performance while arguing with his manager about how to annoy Noobia Alla the most. And then he heard a scream "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Can you guess who it was? It was Noobia Alla, she had come to ruin the show. It was horrible, Plz No H8 freaked out. He didn't know what to do. He just said "BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH" randomly, it was weird. As he continued saying these stupid words, he was tapped on the shoulder. It was time to preform.

*the w is there cause hes a literally a trash rapper, wrapper, trash, rapper, geddit? -Noobia Alla

******Take all the bolded letters and put them into a sentence (There should be 19) :rofl:

Totally the most original Tune and totally is not hated upon

Performance LOL

After that encounter with Noobia Alla, Plz No H8 walks onto the stage looking terrified. Once the first few seconds of the song started playing, the audience frowned. They seem like they already knew this song. The songs tune was somewhat FAMILIAR... Suddenly, the audience started booing and Plz No H8 sung the first line carefully and sadly.
I just wanna see blood
I mean not blood, something else (yeah else)
They are dummies that's what I say
Because they hated on me today

That last line of the verse was true. They (the audience) hated on him today. The booing got louder and so did Plz No H8's voice. He didn't know what to do. He could cry and scream "POOOOP! I hate you audience, go rick leg." But he hates the hate, so he couldn't say that. Also he loved SBI's entry just as much as Rick Leg's entry. He also wished that iqq was back-"Umm mr. narrator, can u please go back on le subject". Oh sorry dear listener, but first I need to introduce myself. I am Mr. Narrator, the narrator of the story of this entry. I've gotten quite lazy in terms of telling stories but I'm sure I'll make it up to you, right? "No!" ah, well now you, as the reader, are thoroughly confused.

I just wanna say that I hate the hate
Just don't hurt me. Ok?

Hey, Hey reader. Lemme tell you something. The audience ramps up severely. So...
Viewer Discretion Advised

Ok. Got that out of the way. Now I can't get sued. Anyway, the audience really hates that they have gotten... Rickrolled. And it was a WorldVision entry too. So right when the pre-chorus starts, a banana peel is thrown (*passive tense intensifies*). And so the banana peel was stepped on by Plz No H8. The banana peel was slipped on by Plz No H8. The ground was fallen on by Plz No H8. The stage was run out on by the backup dancers. Plz No H8 was helped up by the Backup dancers. The reader was confused by Mr. Narrator. The passive tense was used by Mr. Narrator. The reader was thoroughly confused by the passive tense.

This is why we don't use the passive tense. #learngrammarwithRobloxianRobloxiasWorldVisionEntry #learngrammarwithMr.Narrator. #Confusion #dontusepassivetense #downwithpassivetense #dontworryyoucanstillusethepassivetenseinsomecases #shouldibeanenglishteacher #confusion.

Ok done with your daily english (grammar) lesson with duolingo Mr. Narrator.

This place is so toxic
I used a not new tune
Please stop hating on me right now
Familiar cool tune
Y'all heard it before
Please stop hating on me today

The backup dancers start twerking and gyrating. The audience is still confused as hell and their anger is intensifying. The reader is also confused as hell. I hate autocorrect. Plz No H8 starts to sing the chorus. This is when it really escalates. One of the audience members manages to grab a rotten tomato and throws it at Plz No H8. Plz No H8 screams ewwwwwww. The security hates Plz No H8 so they do nothing. By the end of the chorus rotten tomatoes are somehow thrown everywhere. The stage is now a green and red colo(u)r. Green from the mo(u)ld, and red from the tomatoes.

This is totally a new tune (*sarcasm intensifies*)
(*Sarcasm Stops*) It probably been used before here
Just don't hate me, that's all I have to say
We don't know what, but please no hate!

A new verse starts. Plz No H8 is dripping with tomato juice. He eats a rotten tomato for fun. Maybe he'll join Rick Leg's performance after he gets diarrhea from eating that tomato. The audience somehow finds more things to throw at Plz No H8. Rotten potatos, rotten carrots, rotten mushrooms, rotten rot, fried chicken, Malta Comino Goan Chocolate, Roosian Kangaroo Tails, Britonish Candy, Illdonyan Fruit, Emu Weed, and some nice Aenglish porridge (dm/tg me if you would like to 1. change the food being thrown, or 2. add a food that is being thrown) (also I made the First few about Malta, StrayaRoos, Britonisea, Aenglide, I hope these countries aren't offended and they may remove/change it if they would like).

Just don't hurt me. Ok?

The Pre-Chorus starts and it escalates a lot. The Backup Dancers are sticky with sugar and are dripping fruit juice. Rick Leg or maybe someone else starts throwing poop at Plz No H8. Some poop goes into his mouth, he swallows it. (ikr, it's gross). Poop is all over the floor. In Plz No H8's mind, was just powering through the song. He felt that he couldn't do anything. The stage really smells and the odor can be smelled from miles away. I hope the janitors have brought kilos and kilos and gallons and gallons and ton(ne)s and ton(ne)s of febreze and deodorant.

This place is so toxic
I used a not new tune
Familiar cool tune
Y'all heard it before
[X2]

This escalates even further. Someone must have gotten emu feathers from the last entry. They started throwing mass amounts of feathers at the poor performers. The stage was gross. Filled with all kinds of stuff. Wha- Looks like the audience is throwing chairs, and stink bombs. I mean the stink bombs won't make a difference, it is just too stinky. If you thought the last entry with the emu was bad. Think again. This one is probably worse. Let's just hope that the points don't reflect that and that Plz No H8 will not get any hate with his entry via the point system. I mean why are people so mad? The tune is good and so are the lyrics.

Anyway, the chorus is repeated and more things are thrown. The only civilized thing was that the audience refuse to get on the stage and attack Plz No H8. I guess maybe they didn't want to go to the gross poop filled stage, or maybe they didn't want thing thrown at them. This entire situation is just—gross.

This is totally a new tune (*sarcasm intensifies*)
(*Sarcasm Stops*) It probably been used before here
Just don't hate me, that's all I have to say
We don't know what, but please no hate!

This verse was played before and is played again. Surprisingly nothing new happens. Just things being thrown at Plz No H8. After a while, he breaks down and cries. He sobs so hard that... I guess nothing happens because the stage is still gross as... well, its so gross that you cannot compare it to anything. The backup dancers are sobbing and regretting that they took this job. Maybe it pays well, who knows? It seems that the backup dancers are leaving, I guess Plz No H8 will have to go solo. Plz No H8 is now petrified. He continues singing and stares into the distance. A bowling ball manages to hit his head but he look unfazed. He stood robotlike singing. I mean what else could he do?

Just don't hurt me. Ok?

"Mr. Narrator, whats ur opinion?"
My Opinion? Of what?
"Of the entry"
Well I mean, its an Ok entry. Not a good as the others, I just don't know why people hate it so much. Anyway dear viewer I you agree go out and vote for this entry. Voting lines will open soon.
"You stink though"
Shut up child. That is the stage. What are you still here. I though they banned you child from asking me questions.
"You answered my last one"
Leave Jonny! Now!
"Yes Papa"
Sorry about that. My son Jonny is very annoying and was interrupting you dear reader. And yes, Narrators can have children. Please don't discriminate.

This place is so toxic
I used a not new tune
Familiar cool tune
Y'all heard it before
[X3]

The Chorus is then sung and repeated 3 times. The audience manages to cool down and settle down. I guess they're relieved that this RickRoll uh I mean Entry, is finally done. Plz No H8 crawls out of shame and exits the gross stage. I think the janitor must've had some sort of magic powers because everything was cleaned in about 5 minutes. I think the janitor had the Clean2000. Anyway the stage was about to get dirty again because Missus X's entry was about to go on. I thought that this was pretty bad, but I think the next one may be worse. Good Luck Reader. (The story may continue)
Last edited by Robloxian Robloxia on Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:19 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Missus X
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Missus X » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:34 pm

Rick Leg's first appearance in fourth editions is, in a very real sense, a true return to form. By that, of course, we mean it's vulgar, brash, and underthought in terms of concept and staging. This song, however, was pitched to MSX Television under the guise of it being "educational", teaching children what happens if they can't control their bowel movements. And adults for that matter, come to think of it. But to emphasise the point, Rick Leg is joined on stage by a giant toilet bowl (which is being reused from a previous edition - brownie points if you can remember which one, because we can't without looking up exactly when we sung "Unscoop My Poop") and also on this occasion several female backing singers, who are unnamed in order to protect their identities.

Yes, in Missus X this is, apparently, what passes for community service these days. We all know the story of WorldVision 34, when Rick Leg was allowed to, ahem, "control" the prison population by having them join him on stage - ironically in Thatcher City, Mister X - and none of them returning home. (Between WorldVisions 33 and 34, the economy plunged and people turned to crime in Missus X. This led to overcrowding of prisons, and with the economy in such a dire state, whilst the free market sorted out all the problems, the prisons were privatised. However, militant Leftie union bosses had gone on strike, meaning the problem was even worse and new prisons couldn't be built. As a result, the Missus X government made two drastic changes in legislation: the first was to ban strikes and the second was that prisoners would be given an ultimatum: be Rick Leg's dancers at WorldVision 34 or be incinerated. To make matters worse, the prisoners had not been allowed to attend any rehearsals, and Rick Leg had full command of the 20,000 prisoners at his disposal. He knew the choreography he was going to do, as well as the security guards on the stage, but unfortunately no one else did...)

These days, in Missus X, Rick is forbidden from exploiting or murdering any of his backup dancers, or allowed any giant sex aids on the stage, so these days he prefers not to bother with using backing singers and dancers, but he decided for this edition that since he couldn't hit the high notes, a visit to the UMARK Prison, Missus X resulted in Mr Leg picking out several backing singers for his ends.

So... with all that out of the way, Rick sits on the giant toilet bowl, on the tastes of decency, with his trousers stripped right around his ankles, but thankfully a comically oversized newspaper covering up any bowel movements that the audience at home might just about be hearing.

(Filthy, filthy, filthy pants)
(F-f-filthy, filthy, filthy pants)

Rick begins to sing as he starts to pull his trousers back up, making sure the audience, neither there in the Johnson Arena nor the audience at home, get to see the wedding vegetables. They've seen enough of it over the years, after all.

Bottom is on fire
Toilet's my desire
Wanna be clean and dry
Don't want no slip and slide

To the bathroom I go
It's not just for the show
I need some nappies now
Diapers that clean my bowels

One of the backing singers takes over as Rick fastens himself up and gets off the toilet, whilst additional toilets (although these ones are fake and, as we'll see in a minute, are animatronic) are brought on to the stage, surrounding the circular monument but all facing outwards so that every single member of the audience gets to see a singing toilet during this entry.

(How can he pee)
(Oh how can he pee)
(When it is his arsehole)
(With no cup of tea)

(So just let it go)
(The shit needs to go)
(It needs to escape)
(From his cold, dark, arsehole)

The toilets all open their lids in time to the words. Seat-singing, if you like. Some toilets even have speakers in regurgitating (wrong choice of words, I know) what Rick is saying.

My f-f-f-f-f-f-f-filthy pants

Rick starts to wander over around the stage, although unsurprisingly the audience don't really want anything to do with him.

It ain't all nice and dry
It's a slip and slide
Murder in the toilet bowl
I'm excreting my soul

At least I made a joke
Whilst my bum's up in smoke
It's like a Swedish band
An ABBAtoir with no hands

The audience start booing about that joke. Unfortunately, Rick runs back to the big toilet.

(Why can't he pee?)
(Oh why can't he pee?)
(Whenever he wants to)
(Poo comes out, you see)

(And straight out his rear)
(He's got diarrhoea)
(There's filth in his asshole)
(He's got no nappies left)

The toilets start singing again.

Rick now looks somewhat constipated.

My bottom's quite uptight
The poo's in me tonight
And there I go once again
Just shitting through the pain

Diarrhoea's a good word
Nine letters to be heard
Vowels and consonants
For bowels incontinence

The next bit of backing singers gives Rick a chance to excrete the last drops of his bowels.

(How can he live)
(How can he live)
(When the toilet's brown water)
(Needs running through a sieve)

(His arse is on speed)
(E-Coli on high)
(But now that he's empty)
(He'll just starve all night)

The toilets now join in as Rick gets off the giant toilet at the front.

The lights all now shut off as Rick prepares his night routine.

Turn out the bathroom light
Wear diapers in the night
It's this stench in my trench
And I can't keep it clenched

Don't think it ever stops
Oh yes I've got the trots
My bottom's in a state of flux
Looks like it gives no fucks

The point here being made by the backing singers is that it is important not to overeat. Kind of.

(How can he pee)
(How can he pee)
(When he wants to go go)
(Poo comes out and not wee)

(He'll open his flaps)
(He'll open his flaps)
(And watch as his arsehole)
(Expels all of his wraps)

By this point the audience are getting a little tired of the song.

Rick, who has been "asleep" for the last chorus, suddenly wakes up and sings the first verse again as if he is ready to do the whole song again.

Bottom is on fire
Toilet's my desire
Wanna be clean and dry
Don't want no slip and slide

To the bathroom I go
It's not just for the show
I need some nappies now
Diapers that clean my bowels

As Rick runs off the stage to go to a bathroom, the toilets and backing singers continue without him for the final chorus.

The audience are so stunned by that they forget to applaud.

Last edited by Missus X on Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Beepee
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 20, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Beepee » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:35 pm

"I'll Be Your Queen"
Performed by
Sheila Blige

Tune: "Ich Bin Zurück" by Nicole

Good evening everyone and welcome to the performance you've all been waiting for.  Tonight, the Queen of Schlager, Sheila Blige, will represent the little nation that can.

Sheila is a woman of undeterminable age, but has been performing schlager since before most WorldVision watchers were born.  With countless singles and albums to her name, Sheila is a force of schlager nature and regularly features near the top of the schlager charts.  As a result, grannies from around the IBA will no doubt appreciate Sheila and her performance.  And, as we all know, the only person who can afford to televote these days are grannies from Metras.

Tonight's perofrmance is going to befilled with the usual camp and glamour that one expects from a Beepeean entrant - over the outfits, cringey choreography and, of course, well oiled shirtless male backing dancers.  A visual treat!

Performance

The audience sat in stunned silence as Rick Leg's backing singers from Missus X  makes his way off stage.   A pin drop could be heard in the auditorium at the Johnson Arena.

Sheila breathed heavily knowing after three turgid puppet entries the kick off of the show, the weight was on her shoulders to perform out of her skin and bring the audience back along for the rest of the contest.  Shiela knew the importance of doing well and had determined to put her everything into her performance.

As the postcard came to an end, the auditorium lights went on full.  The whole stage was awash with light.  The interest of the patriotic crowd was piqued.

Sheila's outfit was covered in a giant golden cape [I wonder if there's going to be an outfit reveal later on?].  She tucked her cape, under herself as she took her seat backstage on a giant golden thrown.  Sheila's entrance would eb to be carried onto the circular stage sitting on the golden thrown, carried by muscled, well oiled hunks.

She held her microphone in her hand, as four of her burly backing dancers heaved the Sheila on her throne onto their shoulders and marched her onto the stage. As she's being carried on, she begins...

I'll be your Queen,
I'll sit upon the golden throne
And reign supreme.
I'll rule with kindness in my heart,
And every day, I wear the crown
You'll worship me!
I'll be your Queen!
Long live the Queen!

The ripped backing dancers gently lower the throne to the ground.  Sheila arises gracefully and steps from he throne.  One of the dancers unties the golden cape and it falls from Sheila's shoulders, revealling a glorious baroque dress in deep Royal blue with gold brocade.

Sheila steps forward to the front of the massive circular stage and looks out over the audience, who seem genuinely relieved to have a sensible if not over the top performance.  Somewhere near the rear of the auditorium, the small yet vocal Beepeean contingent are contentedly waving their flags and singing along.

I want nothing more, than to rule right by your side
I'll take my place by you, I'll fulfill my role with pride
There is no sin, no crime, no hint of treason in my mind
And if you asked me to, I happily walk two steps behind

Sheila is the consummate professional, gliding regally across the stage, waving majestically to the audience, as she continues.    Her blue and gold flounced dress glints under the auditorium lights, sparkling like a jewel on the stage.

Behind her, the buff boys prance around, flexing and strutting for the benefit of anyone who is willing to watch, and several of the audience are clearly enamoured.

I'll be your Queen. I'll wear the crown with dignity
I'll serve you well, staying strong through tragedy
But It's only you I'll be worshiping
I'll be your Queen, You'll be my King
Long live the King

(Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh)
I'll be your Queen

As she sings "I'll Be Your Queen", a couple of the backing dancers approach Sheila and delicately remove her flouncey dress to reveal a tightly fitting amvy catsuit with gold embroidery.  Some viewers may be perturbed by a lady of Sheila's experience wearing such a  tightly fitting and more youthful outfit, bur Sheila has a fine figure and pulls the outfit off with gusto.

Whilst the more progressive IBA nations may baulk at the best schlager entries Beepee had to offer, but even the most schlagerphobic nation must appreciate the visual spectacular.

And as the role demands, I'll give you counsel wise and true
I'll spend each waking hour, my dear, showing my love to you
If you treat me as your Queen, I'll be loyal to the core,
And with just one word, I'll show it's you that I adore

Sheila is visually enjoying her performance and her years of experience sees her at ease on the stage.  It's been a relief for the audience, who are now happily nodding along with the beat of the song. 

Sheila walks along the front of the stage, occasionally flirting with her butch backing boys with a knowing glint in her eye.

I'll be your Queen,
And reign supreme.
You'll worship me!
I'll be your Queen!
Long live your Queen!
I'll wear the crown with dignity
I'll serve you well,
staying strong through tragedy
But It's only you I'll be worshiping
I'll be your Queen,
You'll be my King
Long live the King

(Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh)
I'll be your Queen

The peformance has been suitably camp and the Beepeean fans at the back of the auditorium have grabbed some of the locals and are swaying and singing (slightly out of tune). The reserved Mister X  locals look on bemused but are congenially humouring their antithesis

I'll be your Queen,
And reign supreme.
You'll worship me!
I'll be your Queen!
Long live your Queen!

As the song comes to the end, Sheila sits herself back in the golden throne And is hoisted into the air by the macho, macho men, and is walked off-stage.

Just before she leaves the stage she yells thank you Mister X.  And waves once more at the audience.

The audience applaud, gratefully, and are now appropriately warmed up for the Alezian performance.
Last edited by Beepee on Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:49 am, edited 9 times in total.

Alezian Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 30, 2021
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Alezian Union » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:36 pm

”Wie ik Ben?”
Singer : Muhammad Azlouvewijk
Composer : Endri Makalvin, Haris Safaruddin
Lyricist : Muhammad Azlouvewijk
Tune : Saam - Il est où ?

Well at least there are no more protests…

Previously, before reunification, North Alezia (who debuted at the 82nd edition of the Worldvision Song Contest in Tiferet, Ertzei Kishim) and South Alezia (who debuted at the 83rd edition of the Worldvision Song Contest in St. Christopher, Llalta) used to participate separately, with results for each being different as night and day.

However, with the February revolution with South Alezians overthrowing their own military dictatorship that ravaged from 1988 to 2021, the Alezian Isles now got the chance to compete in the competition together, starting from the 90th edition of the Worldvision Song Contest in Avon, Elejamie, earning 10th place. Ever since then, the Alezian Union successfully earned top 10 positions every edition from then onwards, hosted the competition in Zafizamarrah for the 93rd edition, and then finally winning in the 94th edition with Aziz-Lutfi Garanov and the Time-Killers’ “I’ve Faith in You”.

However, the dream didn’t last long for Alezia. Somehow, after that victory, the Alezian Union started placing under the top-10. 16th, 14th, 18th, 18th, 23rd, and then finally the nation’s anger at the ABA exploded after the nation earned last place for the first time (and hopefully ever).

The nation’s public took it to the streets and protested in front of all four ABA Regional Stations to call for the broadcaster to do something relating to Alezia’s Worldvision records. To that, the ABA tried fixing the results by holding a new national final with better standards called “Operation : Worldvision”

The first winner of the competition was Dinaruddina Almarra’s “I Broke My Truce”, who although didn’t immediately return Alezia back to its’ best position, the song and the artist did put Alezia back on an upwards trajectory with 20th place, which is what the nation needed after what the nation called “The Alezian Embarrassment” happened.

With this, even though the Alezians didn’t earn last place, it’s still not enough for the public, and while they didn’t protest, they do gave a lot of prayer to the next winner, Muhammad Azlouwevijk.

Muhammad Azlouwevijk, nicknamed Azla, is a South Alezian singer and poet. Born in Hellesboorgen, Halle Dag in 22nd of June 1994 to Hamid Azlouwevijk and Nissatul Azlouwevijk (nee Suhari). Hamid was an elite in the South Alezian government with access to North Alezian culture, and thus gave Azla a more diverse cultural pallette. This in itself gave Azla his cultural influences in the future, including influence that he got for this song, which Alezians call “L’alezienne Pop”, which is a pop genre closely related to French pop but still retaining Alezian pop culture.

Even though Azla has shown his talent for singing and such, and even with the access to cultural objects, Azla’s name remained pretty unknown throughout the pre-reunification era. And such the fact that Azla would submit a song together with his best friends Endri Makalvin and Haris Safaruddin into a competition with such high standards as the South Alezian regional preselection for Operation : Worldvision titled “Aku Suka Kamu Suka” (I Like You Like), and surprisingly qualifying for the Operation itself, and that’s not all, Azla’s entry ended up winning the entire regional preselection.

The next surprise that Azla gave to the entire nation is that Azla quickly became the favourite to represent the Alezian Union for the Worldvision Song Contest, and with support, Azla was selected to represent the country for the 102nd Worldvision Song Contest.

The song that Azla will present to the world titled “Wie ik Ben?” (Who I am?) would be Azla’s first ever single.

Other than singing, Azla also has shown talent in poetry, where he wrote Alezian Poetries and posted it in ARICO.Net competitions, where he has won three weekly awards for three separate poetries titled “If I was a Northerner”, “Dreamer”, and “So Long, Liefje”.

Even though Azla is known for doing stuff that can make someone cry, aka sad ballads and sad poets (one of his poems called "The Wish of the Dead" was so sad it was ranked #20 at the "100 most sad Alezian things" according to an Arico.net poll), Azla has a soft spot and guilty pleasure for JPOP music, especially those sung by ZFI48 (North Alezian version of AKB48) with his favourite song being "Fortune Cookie That Loves". He loved the song so much that he volunteered and got paid to translate the song into Dutch for ZFI48's future South Alezian team DBK48. He said that he'll be ready with "Fortune Cookie (Gelukskoekje) dat van je houdt" in the future because the Indonesian version of the song already existed. Yes, this is the most upbeat job that Azla has ever done.

Initially, Azla, Endri, and Haris planned to submit the song to the 2022 AleziRadio Festival of Songs. However, Azla’s regional broadcaster Radio Maatscharij decided to change the song in the last minute as they proposed to the team that they should instead try for the Worldvision Song Contest, and the National Final that would send the Alezian entry for it. This would end up being the correct decision, as the song was popular among the Alezian public and the International Juries, being given 12 points by the international juries of Erie-Arcadia, Achaean Republic, Malta Comino Gozo, and Polkopia. Azla would end up receiving 123 points which until now is a record.

For the song itself, the song talks about someone with a double personality and an amnesia confessing to being scared and facing a dillemma as the fight in his mind ensues between the forces of good and evil, whether he should do the right thing or should he do things for personal gains such as a million dollars and a plane ticket to Zafi (a South Alezian idiom meaning someone making it in life).

The song also talks about being honest with one’s emotions, that everyone deserves to feel being loved and to feel warmth and that it is okay to ask help if you’re confused.

Linguistic wise, the language of the song’s lyrics is called “Alezian Dutch”, instead of what South Alezians call “European Dutch”. Hence why Dutch speakers might see innaccuracies in the lyrics’ language. Another thing to look for is that even though the word "verse" here is more related to poetry (as Azla himself is actually a poet), and confessions in this song is more like the South Alezian way of saying the truth.

South Alezia has been known for being the region who sends the most entries to the Worldvision Song Contest after reunification. The region who was known for sending joke entries and ending in bottom placings, end up being one of the big contributors for the Alezian Union in the competition. South Alezian entries that have competed in the competition includes: Quarter Again's "If I Can Repeat the Past" (Worldvision 90, 10th place), Elstrou Maatscheld's "Dammit, I'm In Love Again" (Worldvision 93, 8th place), Irlene Lilvouw's "Sorry, Niet Sorry" (Worldvision 95, 16th place), Hafizaruddin's "Dibawah Langit yang Sama" (Worldvision 98, 18th place), and now in Worldvision 102 with Muhammad Azlouwevijk's "Wie ik Ben?". Five entries. And between those entries, three (including this one) of those entries were selected using a Regional Final, where South Alezian entries won all of the two seasons of the Golden Alma, and then finally one Operation:Worldvision victory.

Initial reactions after Azla won the regional preselection for Worldvision 102 were met with a bit of a mixed reactions by South Alezians. People are happy, but people are also a bit worried that the song might've not been popular enough to garner positive international attentions translated by points. Sure, winning isn't everything, but South Alezians have a mission to fix what they started, aka returning Alezia to a top 10 position. But as days continue, with promotions in countries such as the other members of the WMCA, public reception of the entry became better and more receptive, with so much reception that "Wie ik ben?" entered Alezian charts at number 9 for a few weeks, which has been the highest placing entry in the Alezian national charts ever since Aziz-Lutfi Garanov and the Time-Killers' "I've Faith in You" (which won the 94th Worldvision Song Contest).

After Operation:Worldvision ended, Azla started plan the actual music video to be sent for the Worldvision Song Contest. Other than music videos and international promotion, he also did a big concert online as time won't allow him to do offline concerts flying place by place. Called the "Azla Orchestra", Azla together with the ABA promoted the entry together with snippets of his future unreleased songs such as "Anda" and "Een". Other than that, the show also includes other songs from other artists such as Elstrou Maatscheld, Irlene Lilvouw, Maria Kannie, and Sami' Ruzaihari.

Usually, Alezian artist who would represent the Alezian Union would be given accomodation to stay in Zafizamarrah before their departure to whatever country that acted as Worldvision host. However, now that South Alezia has nearly fully economically recovered and be able to nearly entirely stand on their own in the union, ABA Doorsbreeken held all promotional recordings and rehearsals in their regional office, thus reducing the stress for everyone.

Come the time to depart to Thatcher City, the transportation used was a chartered Boeing 787 from Airezia that is going to be used for Azla and the team's departure to the city. The plane itself was given a nickname, "The AzlaVision Union".

As Azla went back and forth between the Alezian team's accomodation to the Johnson Arena for rehearsals, he also went around the city and enjoying what Thatcher City had to offer. With him is a small book titled "Mister X 101" which is written by an Alezian who have lived in Mister X before, which showcased what the Mr. X-ians already written in their package, but written with an Alezianized language that sounds better to an Alezian. The book gave Azla tips on how to use public transportation in the city. Azla seemed to be a bit reliant on that book that he even read it at night before bed. The lengths he'll go in order to catch the host country's heart...

Other than learning what to do in Mister X, Azla and the Alezian delegation decided to mingle around and talk with other delegations also participating in the Worldvision Song Contest. There's not really an objective, they just want to make sure they got a lot of friends to remember forever. Beepeean Sheila Bilge, Achaean Daymi & Kris Koral, Putri Nandini of Pemecutan, and many more, the Alezian team made small chat with everyone. After the session, the Alezian delegation got a little bit more confident, which is what everyone in the delegation need at this point, optimism and hope.

A confident Alezian delegation at the flag parade!

(Featuring stage rehearsal photos where the song was sung by another person, you know who wink wink)

(The postcard ended and the scene transitioned to show the outdoor stage where the audience in Mr X gave a big applause for the Alezian entry before it started. The scene shows the entire stage from far away as Azla who wore a dark grey full suit with white shirt and red tie sat alone behind a piano (that some of you might wonder, why is the cover closed? it's a special Alezian-made piano that don't require the cover being open as everything would sound the same anyway aka I forgot that pianos are played with the cover open oops) as a single overhead light shines from the top of the statue behind the entire stage. The scene then transitioned through a fade to black moving the view to show the performance from the back as Azla took out a music box and started slowly rolling it four times prompting a start a backing track started the “la”s.)

La, la-la, la-la-la
La-la, la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la….

(The scene then changed to show Azla singing upclose singing behind a microphone attached to the piano he’s playing at the same time as he sung the first part of the song)

Ik, de Clown, met een toespraak
en die met een bekentenis
en ik, de held, met een groot geheim
en die met een heel lange laatste afscheidswens

(The camera then closed into Azla pointing his right hand’s pointing finger upwards signifying “one”, before continuing on with his piano with the camera showing him playing from above as the view rotates in a circle)

Vers één,
Mijn hoofd tolt al de hele dag
Mijn naam voelt alsof het heeft,
verdwenen naar de blauwe lucht

(The camera then shows Azla performing the song from the left side of the stage before the scene quickly changes to show two dancers, one male (wearing full black suit with a darker tie) and one female (wearing all white suit) (kinda representing bad and good) from the back quickly entering the front part of the stage from opposite sides of the back side before reuniting)

Vers twee,
Ik hield mijn mond op slot
En ik bleef mijn twee ogen sluiten

(All lights then light up and moved up and down slowly. At the same time, Azla then stood up as the dancers danced behind him, “fighting” each other, and the steadicam kept following in front of Azla as he sung and walked towards the front stage.)

Wie ik ben?
Moet ik geschopt worden of een medaille?
Wie ik ben?
De beschermer of de vernietiger?

(The camera then focuses on the dancers when the two dancers slide their feet against each other, and then the male dancer carried and threw the female dancer upwards before being captured again)

Titels maken niet wie ik ben
Of miljoenen dollars
Of een vliegtuig naar Zafi

(The view changes back to the steadicam to show Azla looking at the camera before flinging his left hand upwards in which the movement was followed by the camera moving upwards as well which prompted another fade to black transition)

Wie ik ben?
Ooohhh….

(Another steadicam was used , where this time the steadicam camera followed Azla and the dancers walking to the other side of the beautifully made Xian 360 degree stage. Behind Azla, the two dancers can be seen “fighting” each other, pushing and pulling against each other. And as the last sentence was sung, Azla and the dancers stopped for a while where the dancers moved their mouths (without actually saying) to say “Help Mij?”/Help Me)

Vers drie van mijn bekentenis
Is het oké om te huilen?
Gevoelens zijn zo’n vreemd woord voor mij
Zal het beantwoorden aan “Help Mij”?

(The view shows a closeup of the Johnson Arena’s statue before moving downwards to show the performance of the Alezian entry where the three can be seen walking back to the front side of the 360 degrees stage)

Wie ik ben?
Wie ik ben?

(The steadicam was used again where it followed Azla and the dancers from the front as the “fight” between the dancers ensues, pushing eachother forwards, pulling each other behind, but in an artistic feel to it)

Of miljoenen dollars

(The scene then shows the dancers leaving and Azla walking back to his piano on the center of the front stage, before yet another fade to black transition plays)

Wie ik ben?
Ooohhh….

(The closeup of Azla playing the piano was once again show, but this time with a lighting shining alone in front of him creating a sillhouette behind him.)

Eindelijk aangekomen bij Vers Vier
Ik weet niet dat liefde ook voor mij is
Verdien ik het om warmte te voelen?
Of moet ik vertrekken?

(The camera zoomed in more to show Azla’s face while singing and playing his piano with a shadow visible behind, slowly as the camera zoomed out to show the shadow as a whole.)

La, la-la, la-la-la
La-la, la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la….

(The sillhouette then changed from an actual one to a fake sillhouette showing as Azla stood up, the sillhouette disintegrated into a bunch of stars leaving away and upwards)

Wie ik ben?
Wie ik ben?

(The stars kept flying away as Azla walked back to the front as dancers joined him again, but not just one pair, this time another pair joined the performance, another man and woman wearing the same outfit)

Of miljoenen dollars

(The camera zoomed in again to show Azla singing once again before the climax)

Wie ik ben?
Ooohhh….

(Ala France’s performance back in Eurovision 2021, The camera spins around Azla as he stood behind a standing microphone as Azla played “conductor”, moving his hands around, somewhat directing the four dancers to dance around him, and with dancing is by throwing eachother forwards, changing partners, and dancing around Azla, rinse and repeat before the four left the stage to leave Azla to continue moving his hands to the beat while special effects shows golden particles flying around his hands. While the thing happened, as the song goes faster, Azla’s hands and the dances moves faster, the camera spins faster and started to become more shakier, until the climax where Azla raised both of his hands to the air with a serious look on his face.)

La, la-la, la-la-la
La-la, la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la

La, la-la, la-la-la
La-la, la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la

La, la-la, la-la-la
La-la, la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la

La, la-la, la-la-la
La-la, la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la….

(The camera then shows the music box placed on top of Azla’s piano stop playing and then the camera shows the stage at large applausing the Alezian entry before showing the front stage again showing Azla changing his face quickly from serious to relief

Azla smiled, and exhaled in relief and gratefulness that he had pulled his entry as he planned and practiced. After the exhale, Azla shouted “DANK JE! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!”

Azla bowed and left the stage while smiling a little bit nervously and waving goodbye to the audience.)

La, la-la, la-la-la
La-la, la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la….

I, the clown, with the speech
and the one with a confession
and I, the hero, with a big secret
and the one with a very long final parting wish

Verse one,
My head’s been spinning all day
My name feel like it has,
Vanished to the blue sky

Verse two,
I kept locking my mouth
And I kept closing my two eyes

Who I am?
Should I get kicked or a medal?
Who I am?
The protector or the destroyer?

Titles don’t make who I am,
Or millions of dollars
Or a plane to Zafi

Who I am?
Oooh

Verse three of my confession
Is it okay to cry?
Feelings are such an alien word to me,
Will it answer to “Help me?”

Who I am?
Who I am?

Or millions of dollars
Or a plane to Zafi

Who I am?
Oooh

Finally arriving at verse four,
I don’t know love is for me too
Do I deserve to feel warmth?
Or am I to leave

La, la-la, la-la-la
La-la, la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la….

Who I am?
Who I am?

Or millions of dollars
Or a plane to Zafi

Who I am?
Oooh

La, la-la, la-la-la
La-la, la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la (WHO I AM?)

La, la-la, la-la-la
La-la, la-la-la

La, la-la, la-la-la
La-la, la-la-la

La, la-la, la-la-la
La-la, la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la….
Last edited by Alezian Union on Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:37 am, edited 16 times in total.
THE ALEZIAN UNION

Member of the WMCAverse
Waisnor / Malta Comino Gozo / Carrelie / ALEZIAN UNION

Read The Alezian Union: The Comic HERE!

Winner of Worldvision 94,103, and 107
Runner-up of Worldvision 83 (through NA), 104, and 105, WHF 55, and JWHF 9

Polkopia
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polkopia » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:01 pm

6. Polkopia
KAPITAN - Vsegda
Tune: KLON - Amiga

Pol'ka moyo srad'se vdaritsya
For as long as my heart is beating

I pluči dišayutsya
And my lungs are breathing

Tebya ne nekugda ostavlyu lavit'
I will never stop loving you

V nebe kak samaya yarkaya zvezda
Light the brightest star in the sky

Vogon' goret yarko
This fire will burn bright

Navsegda i vsegda v grude
Forever and always in my chest
Last edited by Polkopia on Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Anthem (Instrumental) Factbook Embassy
Check out the Polkopian Premier League

1st place: 8 Times (WV25, WV30, WV35 WV39, WV44, WV48, WV50, WV75)
2nd place: 2 Times (WV26, WV34)
3rd place (8 Times: WV27, WV31, WV32, WV37, WV54, WV59, WV70, WV72)

Terra-Zealandia
Secretary

Founded: Sep 17, 2022

Postby Terra-Zealandia » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:06 pm

Country Name: Terra Zealandia
Artist Name: Ember Reflections
Song Title: That Summer Evening
Languages: English

Music: Ember Reflections, Josh Fieldman, Terry Toa
Lyrics: Tiaki Kawhia

Tune: Katchafire - Irie

Introduction

Terra Zealandia is making their debut in the 102nd Worldvision Song Contest in Thatcher City, Mister X and comes two editions after the single entry from Te Ika-a-Māui me Te Waipounamu, a nation that is closely related in culture with Terra Zealandia. (OOC’ly, Terra Zealandia was created as a new version of New Zealand after Te Ika-a-Māui me Te Waipounamu, but I didn’t want to make them the same country. However, I will write about how their performance in Worldvision 100 went.) The 100th Worldvision Song Contest in Monterra, Kalosia saw the debut entry of Te Ika-a-Māui me Te Waipounamu with the band “NGĀ TOĀKANA” and their bilingual song “Tāngata Whenua”. As the Worldvision’s centenary contest was divided into two semi finals and one grand final, it meant that Te Ika-a-Māui me Te Waipounamu’s entry had to begin in a semi-final, and Te Ika-a-Māui me Te Waipounamu was selected to perform in the first semi final.

NGĀ TOĀKANA’s performance was placed near the end of the first semi final, in the 17th slot out of 22 entries performing. The heavy metal band performed as well as they could, and was a musical showcase of the Māori culture and their struggles to Worldvision. Unfortunately, the qualifiers were announced at the end of the show and their performance did not make the cut to earn a place in the grand final. However, they didn’t feel too bad as they managed to rack up 99 points in the first semi final, and came 14th which was only three places from qualification, placing them at the higher end out of the eliminated entries.

Since then, Te Ika-a-Māui me Te Waipounamu has not participated in the Worldvision Song Contest since then, but it was shining hope for Terra Zealandia to debut in Worldvision, after seeing that their relative nation participated in the contest. This interested TZBA (Terra Zealandia Broadcasting Association), the official national broadcaster to send an entry to the 102nd contest.

Artist

The band Ember Reflections, from left to right Josh Fieldman, Tiaki Kawhia and Terry Toa

Ember Reflections is the reggae band that was selected to be Terra Zealandia’s first act in Worldvision. Formed in 2010 in a town named Bicester in the sunny northern areas of the province of Norland in Terra Zealandia, they have stayed true to their musical roots, and throughout the years, many people have joined and left the band. Some of their songs are sung in Te Reo Māori and in English as well.

Ember Reflections is currently made up of three members. In the above image, from left to right, drummer Josh Fieldman, singer Tiaki Kawhia, and guitarist Terry Toa. The band, as well as the members themselves have quite a good following in Terra Zealandia and especially in their home province of Norland, the province with the highest percentage of people that identify as Māori.

The band has had a few charting hits in Terra Zealandia, including their song “Tīpuna” (meaning Ancestors in Māori), which climbed to first place on the TZMPC (Terra Zealandian Music Publication Company) Music Charts. It even managed to chart in nearby Togonistan where it was enjoyed by the Togoni population, a Polynesian people group closely related to the Terra Zealandian Māori.

Song

Cover for That Summer Evening, part of the album Te Tāniwha by Ember Reflections

That Summer Evening is a song that was selected as Terra Zealandia’s first Worldvision song by TZBA. It was written by Tiaki Kawhia, the band’s lead singer and songwriter, like many of the songs made by Ember Reflections. The song is from their fourth studio album Te Tāniwha, which is the Māori name for the province of Norland, where the band was formed. The Māori name for Norland comes from Taniwha, which are mythical sea creatures in Māori culture which the province’s islands were said to resemble.

While reggae is a popular music genre for Māori people, Terra Zealandian Worldvision fans questioned how it would play out on the Worldvision stage, as it is a very obscure and rarely, if not never heard genre of music in Worldvision. However, they are still very supportive and Terra Zealandians are excited to see the band debut with their song. The song has already made its way up the TZMPC Music Charts as they were announced as the act for Worldvision, however the song was most likely going to make its way high on the charts, regardless if they were sent to Worldvision or not.

Performance

Summer evening, yeah
That summer evening, yeah

As we drive down the coast
When the sun falls below the horizon, yeah
As the sky fills with different colours
The moon’s light comes to greet us, yeah

I need a taste
A taste of the sea breeze
Come on the ride
Take in all of the views with me
Look at the way the waves come crashing down

It’s all for real

Picture perfect on that
Summer evening
That summer, that summer evening
Picture perfect on that
Summer evening
That summer, that summer evening
(That summer, that summer)

I always reminisce on these moments
That we can’t be forgettin’, yeah (forgettin’)
The sun shines down like glitter
I wish this night would never be over, yeah
The night falls and the stars begin to show
And the sky is lit with the moon’s glow (moon’s glow, yeah)
It lifts me higher everyday
And I can never express how amazed I am

Picture perfect life we live (all the time, all the time)
On that summer evening
That summer night and evening (yeah)
And we’ll spend it together (yeah, yeah)
Fire, fire, we can sparkle like fire
Brighter, brighter, brighter like
Fire, fire, fire
Brighter on that summer evening
Last edited by Terra-Zealandia on Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TERRA ZEALANDIA • AOTEAMOEMOEĀ
One of Aenglide's many puppets.

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Founded: May 26, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Achaean Republic » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:56 pm

8| Achaean Republic
Daymi & Kris Koral-"Tigueraje"
Tune: Ptazeta, Villano Antillano - Mujerón
Music & Lyrics:Christina Cruz (Kris Koral)

Thatcher City felt…oddly neoliberal. Its setup was quite Chilean, even.

It was a quite hard and cosmopolitan city to navigate. The Central Business District, where the airport was located, was filled with busy businessmen in power suits moving around in power lunches with their smartphones in tow, hurriedly waiting until the five-o’-clock to rush to the pub for a pint and head back home to repeat the whole rat race once again. Stuffy, cold, clinical, and willing to let loose—everything was sprawling and massively efficient. It felt unlike tropical, wild, and rambunctious Corola, where everything sprawled and twisted and turned and ended up into a party. Mr. Xians were known to be reserved and conservative, even when it came to their musical choices. Which is why the Achaean delegation to WorldVision was nervous since sending a reggaeton song was quite the choice. That, and the Xians were still being ribbed by Achaeans for their excessive vowel usage.

Daymila Karina Collazo—best known as Daymi, a Corola City-based up-and-coming rapper—and Christina Cruz, a non-binary trap artist from the outskirts of Puerto Ámbar with stage name Kris Koral, decided to join forces and make a queer urban anthem that reflected the growing pains of a community that wanted to celebrate their freedom. Tigueraje, their first musical collab after months of teasing and tweaking through TikTok, follows a coy interface celebrating (and attempting to seduce) a woman whose “tigueraje” (that’s a slang word meaning “cunning” and “shrewdness” borrowed by their Dominican friends) leads her to celebrate life and enjoy her freedom in her own terms. Gone were the days of treating women like sluts solely aimed to satisfy men’s pleasure, nope—if they’re doing it, it’ll be because they want to.

Now, would it be hard to convince the Mr. Xians to loosen up and have some nasty, raunchy, unfiltered fun that the Achaeans with too much time and value could do?

It was unusual for the Achaeans to start performing early. There were many factors at play during the performance in the arena. Would the beat switches feel too hard? Will the audience know how to dance the steps the dance team worked out on those cheeky TikTok videos weeks before the move to Thatcher City? Will the Achaeans be accused of mounting another over-sexualized performance? (That last question was almost a given.) The massive stage would lead to confusion and intersection for the delegation who wanted to find a way to maximize the performance, at the same time provide the proper camera angles and fireworks and fire. The idea was to go big, go bold, and get shameless—something Achaeans are wont of doing. The last time the Achaeans competed in Mr. X, it netted them a podium place with an orchestral setting and a song with an awkward language switch in the middle. How would they fare this time?

The podiums beside the extremities of the stage were oozing with colorful reds, blues, greens, yellows, oranges, and violets. Flags were violently waving across each other, and the Achaeans were already whooping and yelling waiting for the Achaean performance to start. Barring both Daymi and Kris Koral, who were looking intently on opposite sides of the stage, there were four dancers with outfits like those worn by Destiny’s Child in that iconic Survivor music video, with cheetah prints and stripes and high-heeled stripper boots that made them look tacky and nostalgic. It was hard to tell if there was a group of two men and two women, or they were trans or enbys or something in that fashion—no matter, what matters is that they looked fierce! In the same vein, Daymi was serving a camo shirt with a yellow FILA T-shirt that propped up her boobs, broken jeans, and a sneaker-style boot with red-and-white laces sandwiched between it. Kris Koral wore a white lace-front wig and a silver (or cubic zirconia?) necklace that resembled the relief of the Hispaniola, with a pink strap bra and a camo jacket with green-tear pants and red leather boots. It was too much and it screamed extra, but she was always delighted into serving extra.

The song began, and all six performers—the singers included—looked intently at the camera on the first beat. Kris Koral began feeling up her breasts and walking towards the front, Daymi moving after. Kris was rapping and adjusting her wireless microphone at the same time, the camera following her on a wide pan. (The arena did not discriminate with its wide-pan shots.) Behind the duo, the singers kept posting intently and seductively, voguing, waacking, raising their noses and playfully looking down at the audience. All the while, Kris Koral kept playing her hair and feeling her fishy fantasy—it’s not often she (she didn’t care which pronouns people used, so long as they respected the fluidity of his/her/their identity) traveled out of the country, but when she did, it was bound to be in style. She needed to portray confidence, pleasure, indifference, power. It was a lot to do—and her rapping better be smooth and silky like butter!

Le gusta el tigueraje, eso sé yo
Le gusta que la codicien bien cabrón
Nadie la para y le dicen que está buena
Atrévete a meterte en el medio pa’ que tu sepas
Le gusta el tigueraje, eso se yo
Le gustan que la codicien bien cabrón
Tú crees que ella no sabe que la rompe contigo
Si tu quieres jugar, eso se arrepiente, oh sí no

The camera then zoomed to Daymi, who stayed transfixed in an area while she was gliding on a conveyor belt. In the first part of her bit, she was singing as the conveyor belt moved to the left and she walked towards the right, her rapper hands flailing about with a unique penchant for attitude. Viewers at home could see a mandala-style effect ribboning around the TV screen, with multiple Daymis on top, in the bottom, on the side, frontwards, backwards, a kaleidoscope of corniness and fashion. All while she looked like she was swimming against the tide.

Everybody knew she was a lesbian. Not like that would matter in the grand scheme of things. After all, the song was a bout a woman who was a cunning linguist as much as was cunning and beautiful and sexy and nasty—a “slut song for the hooches,” as one musical critic would say in a prominent Achaean newspaper. She didn’t care if the music sounded sloppy or vulgar or gauche. She didn’t attempt to write any heart-wrenching experiences of drugs or poverty or prostitution like the other rappers—not when it conflicted with her fairly decent middle-class upbringing. No; she only wanted to have fun with a friend.

Míralo y rebota
Ella juega y tú peleas
Le rompe y le somete, baila y canta y satea
Se revuelca en la tumba entre el juego, pues presea
Perréale y tu perrea más
Dale un poco que voy a jugar
El coolant rebota saca el agua del salitre
Ella pichea duro y las amigas que se quiten
Bien easy
Un poco de agua, felices
Playa y la piscina y unas cervezas son su weekend
No la jodas, esa es su hora
Rompe con la discoteca hasta que llegue un par de horas

Then came the chorus once more. A wide pan of the stage saw the screaming throngs of fans, the flag wavers, the nay-sayers (who were mostly few and far in between, nestled in between pockets of remainers), and the Achaeans who traveled to Thatcher City to support their stans and queens. Daymi quickly leaped off the conveyor belt that slowly extended in the camera’s views and rejoined Kris. The dancers beside and behind them were making sensual moves and voguing and contorting their bodies to the beat. They were professional dancers, after all; some travel with Daymi, and others were part of local drag houses in the ambiente.

And the sparks were flying! Fireworks came out on the edges of the stage. The bird’s eye camera slowly zoomed out and featured the fireworks creeping forward once the singers and the dancers managed to position themselves in between the imaginary crevices. Titties out—feeling fresh, feeling cunt. The reggaeton beat took control and rapidly led them to do some old-fashioned perreo with the rest of the team. Stills from the audience featured the Achaeans doing some light twerking on their own, while others—maybe the Mr. Xians—looked upon with an uncertain mixture of arousal and disgust.

Tigueraje, ella es golosita
Sabe que esta buena y quiere que eso se repita

Now it was the turn for Kris to perform. The camera panned her from side to side, left to right, as she made slightly suggestive moves to her well-tucked crotch (ouch!), the dancers pawing and clawing and licking around her, a brief light peering out from in between her legs. They grabbed her arms and extended them to the sides as if she were a Christ-like crucified picture, her head proudly erect, her wig bobbing up and down as one of the dancers tried to discreetly fix it. She was looking like a sacrilegious stab at religion, enough to bring many God-fearing Mr. Xians to shame—or at least strongly worded letters of the Achaean performance.

“My existence is a threat,” she said in an interview to a national music magazine. And if the world was ready to erase the existence of the threat, might as well give them the attention they secretly want. If that meant causing chaos and commotion through her music, then better give them hell and have fun while doing it at the same time.

Bien sabroso, deliciosa, mamasota, sí
Tú quieres un poco de mi jugo, te vuelve crazy
Lambe, lambe, es una fruta, siéntate allí
Voy chillando goma, ven y sígueme, you want me, bitch?
Bien guillá de gánster, dice baby, ma-ma-me-lo ahí
Una voz golosa rompe brotes, ¿tú quieres, mami?
Ella va de cruising por la autopista de Javi
Le gustan maleantes que le tiran par de palis
No hay nada que la ajore, es bellaca y sabe casi
De cómo hacer que viren los ojos a dos mil y así
Sabe que no se comporta y te deja atribula’o
Y tu quieres mas pero con otro ya se ha hookea’o

Then the chorus was serving once more. Another wide pan of the stage, this time on the right, had Daymi quickly join the frame and playfully push Kris Koral to the side. Another angle of screaming throngs of fans, flag wavers, nay-sayers, moral crusaders, Mr. Xian Tories, neo-liberals, and the random Achaeans who needed to brush up on the lyrics every so often to make sense of things. This time there was no conveyor belt, that was removed on the side. But there was enough ambiente to make things fun and wild. As Achaeans should. They needed the fireworks. They needed the rainbow-flag-colored lampposts circling across the arena in deciduous LED lights. It was hard to look sensual, flavorful, delicious, cunty—in a good way—and, above all, empowered.

The reggaeton beat could do the rest of the work for them. Achaeans revel in their irreverence.

As the song ended, they posed in the conveyor belt that swayed them left and right. (The delegation was controlling the motions of the conveyor belt on the production room.) The whole group gave each other a hug and laughed. Laughter is the best medicine for nervousness—and overall ridiculousness. It was important not to take things too seriously. They were competing for Achaea, anyway, but they could very well be forgotten as soon as the next edition rolls around.

“¡Gracias! Thank you!” said Daymi and waved her right hand while holding her microphone on the left. She also did a weird mixture of an “I love you” sign on sign language or a horn motion.

“Thank you, Thatcher City!” said Kris Koral in her thick Achaean accent. Clearly English was not her first language. Not like she cared. At least she looked fierce!

She likes to show shrewdeness, I know
She likes to be desired real bad
Nobody stops her and tells her that she’s hot
Dare to get in her middle so you can see (what’s good)
You’d think she doesn’t know how to play with you
If you want to play, you’ll regret it, oh no!

Look at it and bounce with it
She plays and you fight
She breaks it, dances and sings and seduces
She twerks in the grave between the game, she turns
Twerk with her and she’ll twerk you more
The ass bounces between water and salt
She ignores you hard and her friends back off
Very easy
A little bit of water, she’s happy
Beach and pool and beers are her weekend
Don’t mess with her, it’s her time
Breaks with the club until a few hours later

Shrewdness, she’s greedy
She knows she’s hot and wants to repeat again
Shrewdness, she’s greedy

So delicious, she’s delicious, a honey, yes
You want some of my juice, it turns you crazy
Suck and suck, it’s a fruit, sit down there
I’m making skid marks, come and follow me, you want me, bitch?
She’s proud to be a gangster, says babi, suck-it-there
A greedy voice breaks the outbreaks, you want some, baby?
She goes cruising for Javi’s highway
Nothing bothers her, she’s horny and almost knows
How she wants to turn her eyes at two thousand and so
She knows how to misbehave and leaves you hot and bothered
And you want more with someone else but you’re already hooked

Shrewdness, she’s greedy
Shrewdness, she’s greedy
Last edited by Achaean Republic on Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:58 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Adab
Negotiator

Founded: May 28, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Adab » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:16 pm

9. ADAB
Cassandra Alexopoulos”Liability”
Tune: Beyoncé - Irreplaceable
Language: English

Cassandra “Cassie” Alexopoulos

Background
After Adab’s appearance at the 100th WorldVision edition, the Adab Broadcasting Corporation (ABC)’s increasing focus on other projects – and the budgetary constraints that came with them – forced the institution to regrettably withdraw from the 101st edition. Nevertheless ABC Director-General Benji Akiya always made it clear that Adab would return to the competition, maybe in the next edition, maybe in the edition after that. Realistically the ABC brass was prepared to skip WorldVision for yet another year, but with their other projects progressing faster than expected, they suddenly and unexpectedly found themselves with enough time and funds freed up for another WorldVision appearance. So now Adab is back, albeit no one at the ABC seriously expected the entry to contend for the top prize and ABC officials were content to downplay the country’s comeback, influenced at least in part by Benji’s continued insistence that appearing in WorldVision isn’t necessarily about winning but is also about introducing the latest trends and brightest young talents in Adabian music to the worldvision.

The Performance
As the stage lights in the Johnson Arena in Thatcher City went into operation, the shape of Cassandra “Cassie” Alexopoulos, microphone in hand, slowly emerged out of the abiding darkness and into the brilliant fluorescent light, standing a few feet in front of the middle of the stage in a patterned black/dark yellow costume akin to the skin of a python snake. Towards the back of the stage stood seven women, all dressed in sparkling black, serving as Cassie’s backing singers and adding a gospel flavor to the proceedings. The Adabians in the crowd enthusiastically cheered and waved their mini flags as Cassie’s figure stood out amidst the radiance of the arena.

Italics are backing vocals

Over there, over there
Over there, over there
Mmm

Over there, over there
Only way you should go is right over there
Out the door, out of my life
Used to be fun but we’re finished now
(Finished now)

You’re smart and fun, but it’s the past
Really thought you could be the one for me
But it’s clear you’re not who I thought
So just get out right now, you’re just trouble to me

The video screens burst into the life, the screen at the front of the stage showing a zoomed-in view of Cassie’s face as she enthusiastically pranced around the stage, while the two screens at the back provided a zoomed-out, slightly elevated view of the stage, which included the backing vocalists holding their ground and wowing the arena with their booming voices as Cassie toured the full length and breadth of the stage.

Watching you in that bar
You told me I’m perfect for you
But since then all that you ever have done for me is nil
You’re a fucking nuisance

Having gone around the stage for what must have been at least two laps, Cassie repositioned herself at the center of the stage, effectively setting herself up as the central figure of the show as bright red columns of firework erupted with a bang into view around the edges of the stage and thin – but striking – green lines of LED light from above frantically moved around the stage, shining fleetingly at Cassie – who did not really need the extra light anyway – as they moved back and forth across the surface.

You’re a liability
Just a liability
Everything you touch turns into fucking dust
All my friends say nothing good about you, idiot

You’re a liability
Just a liability
I should find someone else to fill the void
Even my ex is honestly better than you
You’re a failure

The fireworks continued to burn, and above Cassie’s head the smoke drifted from the edges and over the center of the stage, but it did not deter her as she advanced resolutely, in a sultry yet fiery manner, towards the front of the stage, focusing the audience’s attention on her every footstep. Her voice took on a harsher tone as she denounced the wrongs of her imagined partner and she started wagging her fingers and pointing at the crowd’s direction (although to no one in particular).

Nothing I can say but go
Thought you were good, you ain’t quasi-good
Now I gotta go hunt for the next guy
To get over this fucking stress you put me through
You blew what we had
Using my money and throwing it at God knows what
Now I gotta borrow
I’m telling ya, I’m paying your debts no more

Watching you in that bar
You told me I’m perfect for you
But since then all that you ever have done for me is nil
You’re a fucking nuisance

Cassie was now again making her way along the edges of the stage, constantly turning to face the crowd along the way. The fireworks began to recede, their columns dropping down to about half their original height to allow the crowd a better view of Cassie and the backing singers, and the LED lights were slowing down, although they continued to make their seemingly unending journey all across the stage, creating a sort of chaos on the stage which complemented Cassie’s vocal anger. The big screen at the front of the stage was still zoomed in on Cassie, following her every move.

You’re a liability
Just a liability

You’re a liability
Just a liability
Even my fucking ex is still better than you
You’re a failure
(A fucking failure)

By now Cassie had returned to the front of the stage. She sat down at the edge, as close to the audience as possible. As her right hand gripped the microphone, her left hand reached out to the audience, alternating between pointing at them and at herself as she poured out her misgivings about her partner. Behind her the fireworks were gradually dying down and the LED lights were rapidly receding, contributing to a sense of intimacy as Cassie put herself as close to the crowd as she could.

Since you came into my life
You’ve been nothing but a burden
As well as a goddamn leech
Babe you’re a persona non grata
Not that you know what it means
But what you and I know now is
You and I are not meant to be

Cassie stood up and, still looking at the audience, slowly marched backwards to the center of the stage, to the spot where she started her performance. By now the fireworks and the LED lights had completely disappeared, leaving Cassie with only her voice and her backing singers to carry the show to its conclusion.

Over there, over there
Over there, over there
Mmm

Over there, over there
Only way you should go is right over there
Over there, over there
You’re a failure

Now she was back at the center of the stage. Her voice was the strongest that it had ever been since the beginning of the performance. She trained her fiery eyes at the audience, banging her chest defiantly as she proclaimed, again and again, that her partner was a “liability” and that she was glad to be rid of him. Behind her, the backing singers swayed energetically, their voices adding strength and emphasis to Cassie’s. All the screens – the front and the back – aired the same view, somewhat zoomed in but not too much, clearly showing both Cassie and the backing singers.

You’re a liability
Just a liability

You’re a liability
Just a liability

You’re a liability
Just a liability
All my friends say nothing good about you
I miss the times when things were boring

(You’re a liability)
When my ex’s problem was his hairdo
(Just a liability)
You’re a failure

At the conclusion of the last line, the screens shut down immediately. The audience cheered, some rising as they applauded the Adabian entry. Cassie urged her backing singers to the front of the stage and together they bowed to the crowd. “Thank you very much everyone! Thank you Thatcher City!” Cassie shouted into the mic, waving at the crowd with her free hand as the lights faded to black, allowing her and the backing singers to leave under the cover of darkness.
Last edited by Adab on Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Male, 23, Indonesian

Major partner in free association with Faraby (that's my puppet/secondary nation IRL).

Factbook

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.
-Muhammad Ali

Waisnor
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 03, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Waisnor » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:54 pm

WAISNOR

Mark_is - Ne vernut'/Tune: JOANE - Tête Haute

Mark_is, or Mark Istevin, is an upcoming star who first started recording songs during 2020 lockdown. After getting a lot of views on his videos and some critical success from YouTube music reviewers, he signed up a contract with a recording company and began releasing songs officially. He also scored some TV series openings with the 2022 opening for political satire show "Political Advertising Block" - "Yellow and Blue Dress".

Going to the performance - Mark is just sitting on the simple black chair, which you could find in every office, only you can't spin on it. He was wearing simple home clothes, but they were like 1 or 2 size more than his size. Istevin appeared on stage already sitting on a chair, crossing his legs.

Смотрю на этот странный мир
I look at this strange world

Сквозь окно и телеэфир
Through the window and TV

Будто я простой пассажир
Like I'm just a passenger

Я еду, но не знаю, куда
I'm going but I don't know where

After that, pieces of paper appeared in the background, flying from the left side of the screen to the right. You can also see dates on them - these were sheets of a calendar, and not only a tear-off one, but also one whose sheets, in theory, should remain in place. On stage, Mark got up from the table and began to walk around the stage measuredly, a little knocked down.

Тоска по былым временам
Longing for the old days

Меня берет в плен по ночам
Takes me prisoner at night

Я мог верить всем речам
I could believe all the speeches

Это время ушло навсегда
This time is gone forever

After this verse, all the light on the stage concentrated on Istevin, and the singer himself stood still. As he sang the next 3 lines of the song, he remained mostly still, except for gesturing with his hands. However, there were quite a lot of hand movements - sometimes mysterious movements in one direction of the entire length of the arm, then circular movements of the hand, and it all ended with a snap of the fingers.

Хочу опять
I want again

Повернуть время вспять
To turn back time

И не желаю знать, что этого...
And I don't want to know what it...

By the way, while all this was being sung, the camera in the background gradually moved to the left, and when the chorus began, the camera finally came to its goal - all these sheets of the calendar flew into the wall of fire, naturally disappearing. Meanwhile, on the stage, while Mark was singing, he was dancing quite rhythmically and smoothly.

Уже не вернуть
Can't return anymore

Это не вернуть
It can't be returned

Об этом всем забудь
Forget it all

Это невозможно
It's impossible

The chorus was repeated once more, and immediately after it ended, it was necessary to move on to a new verse. Meanwhile, the background was completely engulfed in flames, however swirling ash was visible in it. As for the stage, Mark lay quietly on it, and the camera hanging from the ceiling filmed him, gradually rotating.

Тут мне не поможет никто
No one will help me here

Никто не слышит души моей стон
No one hears my soul moan

И время несмотря ни на что
And time no matter what

Все так же продолжит свой ход
Will keep going the same way

When we reached the next three-line verse, Istevin gradually began to rise to his feet, the light again concentrated on him, and against the background, after some time of a kind of reign of fire, the ashes gradually gathered into new, already whole calendars.

Но есть шанс
But there's a chance

Сделать лучше для нас
Make it better for us

Но все это сейчас, а прошлое...
But all this is now, and the past...

And before singing the chorus two more times, Mark began to dance again, again showing his plasticity and sophistication in terms of dancing. As for the light, it scattered throughout the stage and the auditorium, and finally it became light in almost all places.

Уже не вернуть
Can't return anymore

Это не вернуть
It can't be returned

Об этом всем забудь
Forget it all

Это невозможно
It's impossible

After once again repeating the chorus one more time and some dancing, the entry was finished and after all was said and done, he bowed to the audience saying: "Thank you all for listening! Thank you, Thatcher City!"
Last edited by Waisnor on Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
81 = 18th/34
82 = 22nd/31
83 = 27th/41
84 = 15th/27
85 = 20th/28
86 = 14th/32
87 = 14th/36
88 = 24th/32
89 = 16th/37
90 = 8th/35
91 = 9th/30
92 = 8th/29
93 = 4th/25
94 = 14th/28
95 = 15th/27
96 = 8th/34
97 = 6th/25
98 = 23rd/31
99 = 6th/38
100 = 12th/51
101 = 24th/32
102 = 10th/30
103 = 2nd/26
104 = 11th/26
105 = 6th/31
106 = 5th/25
107 = 21st/37
108 = 9th/32
109 = 11th/21
110 = 14th/27
111 = 5th/29
112 = 7th/25

51 = 10th/20
52 = 19th/24
53 = 11th in the semifinal/33

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pemecutan » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:10 pm

11/#PCU

PEMECUTAN || ᬧᭂᬫᭂᬘᬸᬢᬦ᭄᭟

Putri Nandini-"Aku Masih Cinta"

Title Translation: I Still Love
Language: Pemecutan Malay

Music: Dika Swara, Alemansyah
Lyric: Herman Suryana, Putri Nandini
Tune: Cash Cash ft. Bebe Rexha - Take Me Home

After a rather good result in WorldVision 101, Pemecutan WV broadcaster, GBC once again wants to experimenting with non-pop song. When the 101 entry have some touch of rock, for this 102 edition we're getting into more EDM and electro dance. That's quite a combination. And for the artist, Putri Nandini is selected. However, GBC must already plan for a public voting rather than internal selection. Something that have become the demands for music festival fans throughout the country. But neither GBC nor UBC acted on the demands. Despite the closed selection, some of the entries have manage to placed in top 10. The position that always become the aimed for GBC. And when they are ask about higher placement, the spokesperson noted about the tight competition that it would be very hard to compete for it. All in all, we gives our faith to Putri Nandini and her song, "Aku Masih Cinta".

Born in Peguyangan, Putri Nandini start her music career from a young age. She was already love singing and take it as a hobby at first. Her uncle then asked her to record one song in his studio when she was just 15 years old. Nandini agree because she thought it just for the studio. But her uncle send the recorded song to a recording studio in Ubung. The producer's interested with her voice and she was contacted. Then in just a year, she release her first single. Nandini started as a pop karawitan singer. After her second album, she change her genre. RnB and pop dance become her favorite now. Her latest album, Arti Sebuah Rasa success to win Best Urban Album at the 36th Chakra Music Award. Her performance in the single Jika Kau Merasa garnered a nomination in both Best Urban Solo Singer and Best Female Singer.

Putri Nandini

While the song Aku Masih Cinta is the first single for her upcoming album, Galaksi which will be released on the 4th week of the next year. The song is inspire by Nandini's cousin who lost her husband in a car accident. It's telling how a person is still longing for their lost love. And with that love, they are still able to live day by day without breaking down. Nandini is getting help from Herman Suryana for the writing. She once said that she is not good in rhyming the words. So she is always need help in writing the lyrics of her songs. And the music is arrange by Dika Swara and Alemansyah (DJ Ale) who help with the EDM vibes. Nandini said sad song can also be use to dance. No needs to always be a ballad to deliver a sad song, she added.

The stage become dark as the delegate of Pemecutan prepare for their performance. The postcard is displayed at the center screen. Some scream can be heard from the audience. It is likely done by Pemecutanian supporters. The camera take a shoot of the audience where Pemecutanian supporters are seated. There's a huge banner displayed by them which might be hard to see from the stage. But it is surely gained attention.

The atmosphere suddenly turned loud and lively. DJ Ale can be seen at the back of the stage, behind his DJ desk. He's waving his hand trying to make everyone dancing to the music. The lights are lively with numerous colors shoot through the stage, making a rain of colors. The spotlight and the camera then turned to the side of the stage where Putri Nandini walk into the stage. She sing the first verse of the song as she walk to the center. Nandini wearings a casual outfit. A navy blue skinny jeans with high stiletto combined with a diagonal cut v-shaped backless white metallic tank top. The tops looks glowing when it hits by the lights. Nandini sings enegertically as she walk to the front of the stage. She raise her hand high which is meet with a huge scream from the audience.

Bangkit dari tidurku
Aku merasa hampa di dada
Tanpa ada bayangmu kini disisiku

Ku harus sadar diri
Bahwa kini kau tlah jauh pergi
Tinggal ku disini sendiri, sendiri

Wake up from my sleep
I feel empty in my chest
Without your shadow now by my side

I have to be self aware
That now you are far away
I live here alone, alone

The camera took a rather close front view of her as she sing the chorus. Her hand is placed on her chest everytime the word ku or aku is mention. Then as she belted out nearing the end of the part, her hand is raise again. It moves following the changing notes. All of these are nicely capture by the camera. She put a wide seductive smile as she mention padamu which end the chorus.

Dan ku tak bisa menutupi semua
Perasaan yang masih aku jaga

Bahwa ku….u….
Ku cinta….a….
Kamu

Aku
Masih
Cinta
Padamu

And I can't cover it all
The feeling that I still keep

That I….….
I love….….
You

I
Still
Love
To you

She then walk to the right side of the stage while she sing the second verse. She walks quite fast with her long legs. Not so long before she reached the edge. She stop for moment in time with she sing Semua berjalan sendirinya part. She then walk back to the center of the stage as she sing the rest of the verse. The camera follow her from behind, capturing the way she walks.

Jalani hari hari
Aku merasa bagaikan zombie
Semua sudah berjalan dengan sendirinya

Tak ada yang berarti
Semuanya sama yang kurasa
Hitam putih kini hidupku

Live day by day
I feel like a zombie
Everything seems to be running by itself

Nothing really means
Everything is the same I feel
Black and white is now my life

She pose at the center as she sing the chorus. She put out her forefinger as she sing Hanya satu, before she take it back to her chest when she sing Perasaan yang tetap aku jaga part. Another belted voice as she spread her one hand aside. And it ends with her swinging the hand to the front pointing at the audience. The audience, especially the Pemecutanian supporters are screaming when she did that. A dance of lights become the bridge to her belted her voice again for one last moment. She then sing the end verse as she pointing out her arms to the audience when she take the Untukmu part. The camera capture the moment precisely which ended with the stage suddenly goes dark.

Hanya satu yang membuatku bertahan
Perasaan yang tetap aku jaga

Bahwa ku….u….
Ku cinta….a….
Kamu

Aku
Masih
Cinta
Padamu...u...
Ku cinta...a...
Kamu

Kamu
Ku tetap menjaga cinta ini
Untukmu
Only one that keeps me going
The feeling that I (always) keep

That I….….
I love….….
You

I
Still
Love
To you...u...
I love...
You

You
I keep this love
For you

The audience seems confused in a moment before a round of applause fill the venue. The lights on the stage are lighten back. Putri Nandini standing at the front of the stage together with DJ Ale who accompany her performance this night. "DJ Ale!" she shouts as she introduce her partner. Both of them then bow down before she shouts,"Thank you, Thatcher City!"
Last edited by Pemecutan on Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
United Kingdom of Pemecutan
Pemecutan Realm
Trigram: PCU | Demonym: Pemecutanian
Capital: Pemecutan Puri
Population: 23,027,733 (latest census)

Homepage | Wikipage

StrayaRoos
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 08, 2021

12|StrayaRoos|Reatala|Today

Postby StrayaRoos » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:32 pm

StrayaRoos
Reatala
Today

R3HAB and Amy Shark-Sway My Way

Introduction

Well that was unexpected,22nd place was only StrayaRoos' second finish outside the bottom 10,the other one was Alpha in WV99,where they placed 28th (out of 38),and it was our Highest ever televote and total score. and now K/K holds both of StrayaRoos' best Finishes in WV and WHF

Roovision

let's be honest,nobody expected Reatala to win Roovision,Adsili,Qui and Altos were favorites to win on the night,Reatala was expected to finish 4th or 5th. However the jury placed her Second,and the public placed her first,leading to the perennial underdog's first victory by 1 point over Goldi,who finished second

About the Song

The cover for the single

Today is the First Single from her Unnamed Debut album to be released so far
the Song speaks about a confession to a lover,after so many years of not doing it due to fear,it's also a departure from StrayaRoos' usual style of Worldvision entries, which are either pop ballads or dancepop,this time it's more of a Electro-Ballad

About the Artist

Reatala,real name Kaitlyn Schfai,is a 27-year-old Roosian artist who debuted in 2013 at the age of 14,in the Roosian production of the Voice, being eliminated in the Knockouts,after which she went on to produce several hit singles,including Just Me,which finished last in Roovision,but was a big commercial sucsess for her,then she finished 6th in the Roovision:Century semifinal with Feel It,then finally winning Roovision with Today,and hopefully getting higher in WorldVision then ever before

The Performance

on the stage Reatala is standing at the front of the stage near the audience,wearing a simple grey shirt with jeans and nervously fumbling the microphone in her hands

Open doors,feeling secure
Open roads of ours to take
My heart was empty
When unexpectedly
I found you standing next to me
and the rest is history
but i don't know
what you did (what you did)
Yeah

as she moves into the chorus a pair of dancers come out from behind the LED screen,and dance around each other nervously,as if they both were keeping a secret from each other
Today is the day
You finally know
How i feel about you (about you)
Today is the day
You finally know
how i feel about you

in the break inbetwen the chorus,Reatala moves onto the top area of the stage,moving towards the dancers

Ooh-Ooh-Ooh
It's Today
Ooh-ooh-ooh
It's Today
ooh-ooh-ooh
It's Today

The female dancer tries to say something multiple times,but stops,fearing something will happen,the LED Screen also lights up with the sun rising over the stage
It's Time
we're dancin through the night
waiting for it to come up
I want to open up
but no matter what i try
it's something i can't say
Everyday
But i know i love you
from embers of a burning flame (burning flame)

Reatala moves onto the staircase on the stage,giving the dancers more room to perform
Today is the day
you finally know
how i feel about you (about you)
Today is the day
you finally know
how i feel about you

at the end of the chorus' first part,the audience see an light show,with the.stage lights hitting the arena roof
ooh-ooh-ooh
It's Today
ooh-ooh-ooh
It's today
ooh-ooh-ooh
it's today

the final chorus ends,and the lights flip off,then one focuses on Reatala
Today is the day
you finally know
how i feel about you

Reatala yells out to the crowd "THANK YOU SO MUCH THATCHER CITY!!" and exits the stage.
Last edited by StrayaRoos on Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:52 am, edited 14 times in total.
СтраяРус ❤️ Україна
Fly Air STR, the Spirit of StrayaRoos
He/Him
WOMBLE TILL I DIE

Metras
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 08, 2021
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Metras » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:05 pm

♠ 13 - Ar Metras ♠
MARSALÍN O-TOMAS - ÁRAGH AUNBH
Tune: Hildegard von Blingin' - Weep for Manetheren (Bardcore Cover)

As the snow falls around us in the morning
Look towards the pale sunrise
See the moon passing behind the waves
Over our blood
Over our blood

The foe that obscures our path
Will surely soon come to pass
And so in morning we sing
Áragh aunibh
Áragh aunibh

As Taira fought Ikhar
On towards Alroma
With fire and with iron
We forged Aechoghá
On the day Ítes looked out
To observe her creation
She knew the fight would die out
Over her blood
Over her blood

Áragh aunibh
Áragh aunibh
Áragh aunibh
Last edited by Metras on Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nekoni
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nekoni » Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:42 am

Entry No.14: NEKONI
tba
tba
Based on: Dreamer by Voyager

Dreamer
In the sky
Dreamer
I won't be wasting your time

Dreamer
Look into the stars
Dreamer
And I don't know who you are

Cause I got nowhere to go
And I got nowhere to be
But here
Right now

Dreamer
Take me as I am
Dreamer
I will understand

And I got nowhere to be
But here
Right now

Cause I got nowhere to

And I got nowhere to go
And I got nowhere to be
I got no one to help me fall asleep

I got nowhere to love
And I got nowhere to cry
I got no one to hold and say goodbye

I got nowhere to go
And I got nowhere to be
And I got no one to help me fall asleep tonight

And I got nowhere to be
And I got nowhere to be
But here
Right now

And I got nowhere to be
But here
Right now
Last edited by Nekoni on Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Eurovision apologist, International Broadcast Alliance founding member

Debuted in 26, currently entered 29 times

Wins: 2 (70, 92)
Podiums: 3 (70, 80, 92)
Top 10s: 12 (46, 63, 64, 70, 71, 73, 75, 78, 80, 90, 92, 94)
Hostings: 3 (64, 80, 94)

Former Scuderia Fuoco e Ghiacchi, now Polaris Racing Team
WGPC 13 Drivers & Constructors Champion
7-time Grand Prix Host
Renowned* Track Designer

*by himself

Hafamarimyht
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 16, 2011

Postby Hafamarimyht » Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:49 am

withdrawn
Last edited by Hafamarimyht on Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WV19: 23rd (27pts)
WV24: 34th (9pts)
WV26: 34th (28 pts)
WV27: 31st (27 pts)
WV28: 28th (21 pts)
WV30: 18th (39 pts)
WV34: DQ
WV82: 24th (18 pts)
WV86: 21st (99pts)
WV87: 9th (160pts)
WV88: 19th (121pts)
WV90: 26th (81pts)
WV91: 15th (117pts)
WV96: 17th (134pts)
WV99: 11th (158pts)
WV100: 16th in SF/DNQ
WV109: 18th (71pts)
WV110: 8th (156pts)
WV111: 7th (196pts)
WV112: 8th (146pts)

WHF5: 8th (16pts)
WHF11: 22nd (3pts)
WHF13: 24th (5pts)
WHF56: 20th (6pts)
WHF57: 8th (18pts)
WHF59: 10th (13pts)
WHF73: 2nd (22pts)

South Batoko
Envoy

Founded: Jun 29, 2018

Postby South Batoko » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:36 am

16. SOUTH BATOKO
Jiro - Left to Die

Tune: nostraightanswer - Define Me (Self-Cover)

ABOUT JIRO
Jiro Kudo (工藤次郎, Џиро Кудо) is a Japanese-South Batoki voice actor and singer. Born on 25 November, 1993 in Toyama City, Japan, he moved to South Batoko at the age of 8 with his parents. He is well known for voicing several characters in the Batoko dubs of popular anime series.

PERFORMANCE
Once the music starts, the pillars turn red, and the screen shows red ripples.

Four people, wearing red morphsuits, are stood on stage, with Jiro in the middle. Two start slowly walking towards him, while he looks forward, completely serious and unfazed. Once he starts singing, the two grab his arms and start pulling on them. The other two look on, dead silent.
I know what time it is
The time where all hope just disappears
Still don’t exactly know how
But I know what happens now

The two start pulling on him even harder, starting to grasp his legs as well. The other two still just look on.
Everyone’s staring
While I keep on falling, can’t stand up
They’ll all just ignore my last cries
It’s the end, now I’m left to die

The two push him onto the ground, putting one of their feet on his back.
They’re pushing me to the ground
While everyone is around
But they don’t care
Why would they suddenly start caring now?

They pick him up, holding him in the air, slowly spinning him around. The other two start walking towards him as well.
It’s done, I’m gone
Won’t be missed by anyone
The other cheek
Is all I’ll ever see

The other two also grab him, so that each one has one of his limbs. They all start pulling on them.
My bones to dust
I have nobody to trust
This is my last goodbye
Now I'm left to die

The four now work together to put Jiro in several poses.
Froze up, fell down
Nothing, no sight nor a sound
No one to hear me cry
Now I’m left to die

They slowly and almost robotically lower Jiro to the ground.
Ie-ie-ie-ie...

Jiro, on the ground, starts replicating the pulling motions from before, while the four red figures slowly walk away.
My bones to dust
I have nobody to trust
This is my last goodbye
Now I'm left to die

Froze up, fell down
No one to hear me cry
Now I’m left to die

My bones to dust
I have nobody to trust
This is my last goodbye
Now I'm left to die

Froze up, fell down
No one to hear me cry
Now I’m left to die

He stops the pulling motions, and slowly starts laying down flat.
Now I'm left to die... (x8)

He closes his eyes and stops breathing for about 5 seconds, before opening them and screaming: "THANK YOU! ありがとう!本当にありがとう!".
Last edited by South Batoko on Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

South Batoko is a country in Novapax, that competes in WV.
A 19.2 civilization, according to this index.

Weather station in Baxtaqaś (Dürlüśćüm) collapses, outages at weather services reported

Placely Placington
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 03, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Placely Placington » Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:37 am

17 - Placely Placington

Jim the Grindcore Guy Bloke - 'n Liedjie vir Placely Placington

Tune: Rompeprop - F-skin Fart

It seems like Placely Placington’s starting to wear out their welcome. Apart from the nul points in the already not good WV98 (although I won’t blame Aenglide for that as he still put on a good show, it’s just that for some reason there were surprisingly more mediocre and bad songs that contest than usual), their WorldVision 100 entry managed to only get five points and finish second from last in the semi-final it was in; the fact that some stations allegedly aired a shortened, bastardised version of it probably didn’t help matters either. And last time Wynan Schitt managed to give them their second last place ever, although since they nabbed two points, one from Vartugia and the other from tha IQQ place that decided to stop competing. What about WorldVision 99? That’s the exception, really, since they still got a respectable score with 35 points (even if it was fourth from last place).

However, because they got points that time, there was no need to bust out another whiny apology track that would go nowhere. So instead they brought in Jim the Grindcore Guy Bloke, the grindcore singer with as much of a grasp of Afrikaans, the language he speaks, as an armless man trying to hold some lemons. Worst still is that he’s going to be doing another song that’s supposed to be about his homeland. Sure it didn’t work for Eleonore Schwarz, it sure as hell didn’t work for Monica Zetterlund and it didn’t work for Television Director the one time, but hey maybe it might work again.

Let’s just hope he’s not gassed up like he was back in WV84. Especially since a few people in the audience and even a couple of commentators felt ill just listening to him sing.

After the postcard we see a number of empty seats and hear some scant applause. After all, it’s Placely Placington, so you might as well use it as a toilet break. It also helped that it was just Jim and his backing band on stage with their instruments, so it’s not like the stagehands would have to do some heavy lifting either. The applause died down long before the song was due to begin so the camera’s just lingering there trying to get a good angle.

And then the song finally began. There was a lingering shot of Guitar Clone strumming away on his instrument before we cut to Jim squeezing out some water from his water bottle. While there was another shot that’s pretty much the band rocking out. And then tragedy struck. Just as Jim was about to squeeze some water out, he accidentally dropped the water bottle into his mouth. Not the cap, that’s a very real possibility of happening to someone and it’s not funny, it’s actually genuinely horrifying. But rather the entire water bottle slipped out of his hand and disappeared into his mouth. So now he has to sound all guttural and gurgly as he sings his song. Typical. At least it's not about Placely Placington for once.

Kan iemand my asseblief help want ek verstik hier?
Ek het my waterbottel laat val, dit is in my keel
Ek weet nie hoe ek dit daar neergesit het nie
Help my asseblief, anders verstik ek dalk dood
Can someone please help me for I am choking?
I dropped my water bottle, it's in my throat
I don't know how I dropped it down there
Please help me, otherwise I might choke to death

Now it was time for a few drum fills before the song started to speed up. Jim also started to sing a bit faster as well.

Ken iemand hier die Heimlich-maneuver?
Kan iemand hierdie waterbottel uitkry?
Help my asseblief nou
Ek asem water hier!
My longe word stadig vol
Ek voel hoe water instroom
Is daar iemand wat luister?
Want ek het regtig help nodig!
Does anyone know the Heimlich manoeuvre?
Can someone get this watter bottle out?
Please help me now
I'm breathing water here!
My lungs are slowly filling up
I feel water pouring in
Is anyone there listening?
Because I really need some help!

Just as soon as the last line ended, Jim made a whole bunch of weird squeaky noises as he tried running into things to try and get the water bottle out. Meanwhile Guitar Clone was really rocking out, to the point where he bent the strings of his guitar and accidentally snapped it in half, whereas Drummer Clone was bored of drumming normally with his stick hands and instead went back to his usual way of beating the shit out of his drum kit. Oh yeah, Jim also went back to singing after a while.

Hoes hoes verstik, hoes hoes verstik, hoes hoes verstik
Ek verstik!
Ek verstik!
Ek verstik!
Ek verstik!
Cough cough choke, cough cough choke, cough cough choke,
I'm choking!
I'm choking!
I'm choking!
I'm choking!

Now that was out of the way, the music started to slow down after a while. Guitar Clone was still playing along despite his instrument only really being held together by the strings, whereas Drummer Clone was smashing his cymbals against the nearest support. After hitting Jim repeatedly to try and get the bottle out to no avail, he decided to sing the next bit.

Ek wil my liedjie oor Placely Placington sing
Maar die bliksem waterbottel sit nog in my keel vas
Ek weet hoe Dave the Living DJ Booth voel
My hele liggaam is nou vol water
I want to sing my song about Placely Placington
But the bastard water bottle is still stuck in my throat
I know how Dave the Living DJ Booth feels
My whole body is now full of water

The same bit as earlier, some drum fills before we go into a faster segment. Or, rather, the same fast segment from earlier. In all fairness, Jim wants this whole thing to end just so he could actually get some medical attention so it’s not entirely me being lazy.

Ken iemand hier die Heimlich-maneuver?
Kan iemand hierdie waterbottel uitkry?
Help my asseblief nou
Ek asem water hier!
My longe word stadig vol
Ek voel hoe water instroom
Is daar iemand wat luister?
Want ek het regtig help nodig!
Does anyone know the Heimlich manoeuvre?
Can someone get this watter bottle out?
Please help me now
I'm breathing water here!
My lungs are slowly filling up
I feel water pouring in
Is anyone there listening?
Because I really need some help!

No squeaking sounds this time but rather Jim trying to run into something in order to do a self-inflicted Heimlich. After a little while, he started to sing the chorus again, except it was a bit shorter because...

Ek verstik!
Ek verstik!
I'm choking!
I'm choking!

… Towards that last bit he ran a bit too hard into the wall, dislodged all of his atoms and collapsed into an unrecognisable puddle on the floor. But hey, at least the water bottle came out. The band also ended their performance around the same point, almost as if they knew what was going to happen. Either way, they got up and did a small bow to a scanter applause than earlier. Guitar Clone walked one way but slipped in the puddle of Jim and didn’t get back up. Fortunately Drummer Clone didn’t spontaneously combust like usual but he did somehow get into a bizarre gardening accident backstage that the Mister Xian authorities decided was best left unsolved, so that’s something. Anyway, here’s Malta Comino Gozo to take the taste away,

For the record “hoes” in this case is pronounced roughly like a combination of “hoos” and “who is” and NOT what you think it sounds like. Again, Google Translated Afrikaans.
Last edited by Placely Placington on Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Obligatory wacky and "so random" puppet that you all know and are probably sick and tired of, brought to you by Elejamie.

Malta Comino Gozo
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Malta Comino Gozo » Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:39 am

Nation Name: Malta Comino Gozo
Official Broadcaster: MCG 1
Tune: AViVA - SCREAM
Song Title: Insane
Artist(s) Name(s): Nika Xerri
Lyrics & Music: Nika Xerri

5ive, arguably the biggest AND most successful band inside and outside Malta Comino Gozo having placed first, fourth and now third for the nation had achieved the utmost respect of the public back home and abroad. The country had found its mojo back. In what was a three-horse race for the top Malta Comino Gozo came in third with the juries then gained the lead with 86 points from the public vote. A second-place result looked to be on the card but was short-lived when Llalta gained a respectable 99 points from the public moving MCG, still on podium form to third place. They knew they had sung their hearts out on the stage but it was sadly not to be, but the mood in the MCG booth remained elevated with the tiny nation again pulling off another phenomenal result. No sad faces, no bitter disappointment, but more joy from just being there again and for the respect of another bronze.

With a string of WV hits from, "Summer Nights", "Faultlines" and now "The Plan" they now had gained their 3rd number one back home as well as in the charts in various countries, most notably the countries they had received douze points from, Kalosia, Mister X and StrayaRoos. There was no doubting 5ive was the biggest band to come out from Malta Comino Gozo

Nika Xerri, 26 is a Malta Comino Gozoan author and musician, and describes herself as a multidisciplinary artist. With international success, Nika Xerri has garnered over 1 billion global streams on her music to date and has created a groundswell online, building a solid community of fans - her 'Outsiders'.

Having always been a lover of stories and made-up worlds, she has fed her passion for self-expression with a healthy lifestyle of creativity and writing. Since breaking into the music world in 2017, she has explored the themes of control and isolation and this can be seen in the themes explored in her writing as well. Xerri has said her music is about an outsider's perspective and she is on a quest to help people feel a sense of strength around their identity and feel empowered to be themselves. She once said she was always the "quirky" kid at school which was where she first felt like an outsider herself. Her passion for performing arts and writing meant she often spent time in the library reading and writing or the music classrooms.

Nika Xerri was born in the 1996 in Marsahick, Malta Comino Gozo in a musical family. Her mother of StrayaRoosian descent was a guitarist. She started violin lessons when she was 4 years old, and then studied piano before beginning classical vocal training and teaching herself guitar. Nika Xerri attended high school at Mercy College in Valletta and studied theatre and secondary education at Briarwood University in Valletta eventually becoming a full-time author and musician in 2018.

Nika Xerri's debut novel SELF/LESS was released in October 2021 and the sequel RELENTLESS is due for release in August 2022. She has toured with artists such as K-Lyn and Malaakh Dayan. She is complimented for her very friendly bonding with her fans across platforms mostly on YouTube, and Instagram. She sees almost every feedback and replies to her fan’s queries, which is often not observed nowadays among celebrities.

It was a good 8 hour flight from Valletta to Thatcher City Mister X and the team spent most of the overnight flight asleep. Upon morning Niki glanced out of her window. Thatcher City, the huge city sprawl seen from above, fingers of land reaching for each other across the glint of the rivers; trees, their rounded crowns like florets of broccoli, shimmering skyscrapers are glimmering in the sunrise.

The huge capital city was like no other Niki had ever visited. It's the perfect blend of old and new mixed on every street from rustic cobbled stone corner shops to sparkling shiny brand new towers. These skyscrapers, these silver trees of geometry, reached sunward, inviting the eye up into the blue.

Coming after Placely Placington was always helpful as everyone's attention turned to MCG's performance. It was back to more normality. As the crowd applauded the Malta Comino Gozo postcard Niki hurried onto the stage into her position centre stage. She would be alone on stage, with no dancers, no fancy props just her and a customised LED screen mat placed on the floor beneath her. Her outfit complimented the song nicely. Her makeup was art, an incredible way to express creativity - to make the human the canvas and express inner truths for all to see. Her hair, black, dip-dyed mustard yellow and straightened, moves like soft prairie grass in the summer wind. It gives contrast to her sweetly dark soft olive skin.

Her rather suggestive or daring outfit would definitely catch the eye, one could describe it as "Emo". Her torso was lightly covered by a black shiny halter with leather padding which hooked onto her glossy intimate black leather trousers. Her loose leather jacket hugged her as if it was trying to send a message that she felt alone and needed more. The vivid hues of her playful soul were told in the colours of her bangles that adorned her right wrist. Her left hand was ringed up with 3 gorgeous silver rings one of which had been her Aunt Sarah's, and now it kept her company in every joy and struggle of this world. It was as if that motherly love stayed with her, that even though she wasn't her child... she was. Love is love and that ring was a symbol of that eternal truth.

Her lower face was decorated with a set of necklaces which formed a loose mask over her button nose and classy red lipsticked lips. Rubbing her fingers over her classy lips was not an option because of this, and she would rather not destroy her expensive Kylie lipstick.

The stage is set, and the lights around the arena switch off apart from some very murky ones around the edge of the unique stage. In the black that nurtured the stage came streaks of bold lightning that flashed across the LED screens that lit up the hall accompanied by flashes of strobe lightning. The audience yelled with anticipation. A dim white glow from the LED mat and a lone light above light up Niki. The mysterious almost UFO-styled beat kicks in something that was normally at home in alien and or horror films as we catch our first glimpse of Niki. The camera is suspended above her looking down, she is laying down on her back and wearing a head mic. The MCG delegation had brought in a LED screen fitted to the floor that showed a pair of ghostly black eyes staring outwards on either side of her as she lay on her back. As she sings "I just wanna think straight, please" she beckons towards the camera, gently, curling each finger individually. In doing so the camera is drawn even closer as if being pulled towards her by Niki herself. Just as she sings "In my mind, I don't know which voices to believe" the camera is infected with a VCR distortion briefly, adding to the mysterious and eerie ambience.

Oh these eyes
Never see...
What's right in fronna me
I just wanna, think straight, please
Why can't I just think straight?
In my mind I don't know which voices to believe
I just wanna think straight, why can't I?
Going down the drain
It's been one more day
That's at best insane

Niki rolls to her right and the camera focuses on her for a brief pause in singing before the pre-chorus. The lights changed to a soft golden tone. The camera again is slightly distorted as Niki glares into the viewer's soul. The purpose of her glare was to convey emotional indifference, the opposite of love, to show danger in place of safety and a capability for cruelty. Her hair dances softly in the wind produced by the onstage wind machine. She rises to her knees as she sings "Fighting over what now?". The lights flash once. For the last two lines, her dull expression paves the way to one of desperation and wrath as she gently caresses her cheeks before screwing her hands as if ripping apart a pillow in rage, her fingers rigid and twisted with rage.

Here we go again
My deep lover
Fighting over what now?
You think, that I will save you?
Sorry boy not this time

The camera whips outwards with some speed accompanied by a distorted fuzzy effect and flashing white lights as the beat picks up dramatically and Niki crouches down onto one knee, her fingers clinching at her face. The wind machine has kicked up a notch. The stage lighting flashes amongst the dark between dim yellow to signify lighting and white. Even during the dark parts, Niki was still visible thanks to the lone spotlight shining on her. The camera cuts between close-ups of Niki and shots showing the entire stage though as she sings "Eating up" the camera flips briefly, whilst still focusing on her, with everything now appearing upside down, just to add to the chaotic drama. All the while her body language is stiff, defensive, and poised for an attack. She sings with her eyebrows lowered, eyes slightly squinted and with a wide stance. All the while her teeth bared.

It's driving me insane
Feel my fists are tightening
It's driving me insane
Feel my teeth are grinding
Eating up
My brain
Feel the fever
It's rising
It's driving me insane

The camera flips briefly, whilst still focusing on her, with everything now appearing upside down again before it displays a quick negative effect as we have a close-up shot of Niki staring with wide eyes into the camera and clasping her delicate hands on her head. She collapses into a heap as flames rise spectacularly around the front edges of the stage close to the audience. The camera cuts away to black.

Ahh oh, ahh oh
Love can bring you pain
Ahh oh, ahh oh
It either breaks or burns you

We're left with a darkened stage again with just the edges lit up ever so slightly in a cold eerie blue which blurs with the fog that started to appear on the stage floor. The bass of the song reverberates through the arena. This time she is joined on stage by a guy wearing a green screen suit. He is carrying metal chains, which to the viewers at home make it look like the chains are floating. The metal chains rattle and clink as they are twisted around her and over her shoulders and arms, Niki on her knees, twists and turns to no avail. She is struggling. Her gaze went through the viewer like a blast of ice and terror washed over her, raising the fine hairs on the back of her neck. There is some lowered autotune added to the end of some of the lines to add a sinister effect. The guy finishes with the chains as Niki sings "Don't turn your back on me" she turns abruptly to her right whilst still kneeling and is visibly singing towards someone, but to the viewer, there is no one there. In this spooky chilling display, the viewer is seemingly either seeing Niki "losing her mind" or actually seeing something on stage with her. All the while she is slowly loosening her chains as the guy dressed in the green screen suit lunges at her and she submissively backs away raising her arms to shield her face etc. The chains then drop to the floor for the last line, the sound of the chains dropping and hitting the floor echoes unnervingly through the hall.

You chain me up, still speculatin'
Never enough but soon you'll see I'm unrestrainable
I'm uncontainable any moment I'll have you beggin'
Don't turn your back on me
Oh, can't you see that I'm untamable?
I'm unmistakable boy
You think, that I will save you?
Sorry boy not this time

Again the camera whips outwards with some speed accompanied by a distorted fuzzy effect and flashing white lights as the beat picks up dramaticallyNiki stands there aggressively, her fingers clinching at her face. The wind machine is blowing a gale. The stage lighting flashes amongst the dark between dim yellow to signify lighting and white. Even during the dark parts, Niki was still visible thanks to the lone spotlight shining on her. For the second "It's driving me insane" a quick negative effect shrouds the camera. The view then cuts between close-ups of Niki beckoning towards the stage camera and shots showing the entire stage. As she sings "Eating up" the camera flips briefly, whilst still focusing on her, with everything now appearing upside down, just to add to the chaotic drama.

It's driving me insane
It's driving me insane
Eating up
My brain
Feel the fever
It is rising
It's driving me insane

The camera flips briefly, whilst still focusing on her, with everything now appearing upside down again before it displays an immediate negative effect as we have a close-up shot of Niki staring with wide eyes into the camera and clasping her delicate hands on her head. She collapses to her knees as flames rise again spectacularly around the front of the stage close to the audience bathing them in a golden glint. On the LED screens behind, we can see Niki's face weeping. In the penultimate line of this verse we have a close-up now of Niki, her mood shifted. Her face is one of menace, desperation and courage. An evil smirk takes over her face in a subtle hint that this relationship won't break her, she had come out on top. She sings about feeling constantly beaten up inside.

"It's always been therapy to me. It's how I've been dealing with my problem since day one. Other people paint and buy cars. For me, I choose to get out of my problems with my music. It helps a lot of people. The song Insane is another chapter in my f--king crazy life. It's about watching things happen and fall apart around me, and there's nothing I can do about it.

I've got to the point I don't relate with anyone that's normal anymore. I can only relate to people who are going through insanity, or there's something wrong with them. That's how I deal.

I wrote the lyrics and I looked at them like, 'What the hell does this mean?' I just fit with the vibe of the song. It's one of the heaviest songs on the record. I love it."
She told MCG1 in an interview prior to Worldvision.

Ahh oh, ahh oh
Love can bring you pain
Ahh oh, ahh oh
It either burns or breaks you

The stage is plunged into darkness and we have a view of the stage with an uneasy and wobbly effect from halfway back. The loud bass dissipates and Niki's whispy shrilling vocals echo through the hall enough to raise some goosebumps on listeners' necks. As the beat builds strobe light intensifies and flashes a cold light blue that flickers, the stage visible through the darkness. Niki is still centre stage standing there with a defiant and self-assured stance. The camera continues to pull outwards slowly before it cuts to black as the blood-curling "Oh!" rings out.

It's driving me insane
It's driving me insane
Thought that I was scared
I came prepared
You can't stop me don't bother tryin' boy
Oh!

The camera shoots forward like a bow arrow shot from a bow as the edges of the stage are engulfed in fire. The green screen guy is back this time dressed in black leather shorts and torn black shirt with fake blood in the torn-out parts. We have a stage view as the guy lines towards Niki, She steps back defensively her hair flowing behind her from the fans before she asserts herself and runs towards the guy in black. The guy in black runs back on all fours. We have a close-up again as she sings "Eating up" into the camera lens before she turns to her right and away from the camera. We have a view of her stamping her left foot towards the man as he tries to get closer to her, still on all fours. He pounces backwards submissively. The cold icy blue lights strobe violently as we end the verse with a stage view halfway back over the crowds.

It's driving me insane!
Feel my fists are tightenin'
Blood boiling
Eating up
My brain
Feel the fever
It is rising
It's driving me insane

The camera floats around Niki in slow motion as she stands there hunched leaning towards the camera the list flickering blue and gold. Her hair and face mask blew in the wind. The camera cuts to various angles from around the hall abruptly before the lights and music fade, as we're left with an aerial shot of Niki lying there centre stage on the LED mat again the word "Insane" written around her.

Ahh oh, ahh oh
Love can bring you pain
Ahh oh, ahh oh
It either burns or breaks you!

The lights switch to default and Niki rises to her feet with a thankful kind of smile that seems to radiate happiness. After getting her breath back she curtsies slightly before blowing a kiss to the audience.

The lights switch to default and booming cheers and screams and applause echo throughout the Johnson Arena. After getting her breath back Niki rises to her feet, she curtsies slightly before blowing a kiss to the audience, It's all over. What her life had been leading up to, what her future will now come to remember. She stood there a moment, taking it all in, unable to process it all smiling with a thankful kind of smile that seems to radiate happiness. Facing the excited audience, she looked around, amazed at what she had just done. Booming cheers and screams and applause echo throughout the Johnson Arena. "Grazzi Thatcher City, thank you Wordvision!" she speaks softly. She had always wondered whether she could embrace the past, her abusive relationship...she could and had.
Last edited by Malta Comino Gozo on Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:57 am, edited 22 times in total.
Malta Comino Gozo WV Committee member. International Broadcast Alliance founding member. Member of the WMCAverse, Waisnor/Malta Comino Gozo/Carrelie/Alezian Union Achaean_Republic

Axuva
Envoy

Founded: Feb 22, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Axuva » Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:05 pm

#19 Axuva
Txyx - “Aniyo”
Music:Invion Lyrics: Citra Sikumbang, XXXX

Tune: Wondergirls - Tell Me

[/align]

Txyx is a multi-national Axuvian girl group based in Danjaek, founded by JinjjaMUSIC in 2014. The group consists of members MEIYING, IZUMI, JAYNE, SUNYOUNG and EUNJU. They are known for their hit song, “Rise and Shine” from their album of the same name, “Rise and Shine” which blasted across Eastern Asia in 2016, predominantly China & Axuva. In total, Txyx sold 1,221,605 copies physically of the album. JinjjaMUSIC CEO formed Txyx with the idea Axuva was without a girl group that had not used the girl-crush concept in years and was not keeping up with the girl-crush trend in Asia amongst girl groups and more specifically, a group that could switch hardcore and girly/girl-crush concepts throughout different eras. Txyx’s fluidity made them recognized through out Axuva, not knowing what to expect from them each comeback, which made them gain many fans.

"아니요 Aniyo" is a fast-tempo song about a girl who has fallen in love but wants to reject his love due to his questionable reputation in town. The highlight of the song is it’s simple quick paced choreography, which gained attention from many Axuvians and Txyx fans worldwide. The overall album concept which 아니요 Aniyo is on, is filled by 80s trends in Axuvian music and 80s western R&B and pop music.This retro concept is an all new never seen concept made by Txyx.

The girls were quickly rushed onto stage before the performance started, getting into formation and making their starting poses, before cameras were on them. As Axuva is next up and their postcard is shown, the camera cuts to a disco ball spinning, then as it is shown, the beat starts and the camera pans down to the group, and they are posed to perfection in their spots and as the beat starts, They get out of their positions, beginning to do the simple choreography. As the camera zooms out, people on the outskirts of the stage danced to the beat dressed in 80s fashions, facing the group and the stage was decked out as a “club” setting, with bright lighting and on the LED screen, there would be silhouettes of the members doing the same choreography as them, and once the first lines sang by Sunyoung were sang, the camera zoomed onto her, then as she continued to sing, they jived to the beat, sliding to the beat and switching positions and as they reached the second part of the first verse, Izumi slid into main position, singing

Don’t know how, how my heart jureun mollasseo
Yeah I don’t know how, but I should know why
I had real butterflies
When you got close, boy you stole my heart
Yeah you steal my heart

No you aren’t perfect but that’s who you are
And you shined brighter than all the stars
Nothing sounds better than you and me
Eomeona! Boy you always fill my heart

As they approached the beginning of the chorus, they did the “Eomona” facial expression, and they started hitting the steps of the simple choreography and so would all the other people on the stage, and as they danced, Meiying sang her part of the chorus, then letting go of her lines, and then everyone else in the group would sing the song, then as Meiying finished her parts of the Chorus, Jayne sang her part of the chorus, jumping to the center, doing choreography with the girls and as Jayne finishes her part which ends the chorus

Aniyo, Aniyo, A-, A-, A-, A-, An-, Aniyo
sonyeon dangsin fill my soul, why you do this I don’t know
What they say is really true, no I cant let go!
It feels like there’s something wrong, naneun neoege but-eoissda
Aniyo, Aniyo, A-, A-, A-, A-, An-, Aniyo!
Your love is too good, please leave, me, alone!

as Jayne finishes her part which ends the chorus, Eunju steps into the front of the group, posing gleefully and moving to the beat as she starts on the 2nd verse. The extras on the stage continued to dance happily to the beat, feeling every move in their bodies as Txyx danced on the main stage.

They keep on, gossipping about you and
Your bright big smile, and how tall you are
Niga nal bol ttaemyeon
Jeongie gamjeondoen saramcheoreom
Boy you run the town
This is not an ordinary love
When you came in, you were a movie star
(out of all the girls ) modeun yeoja bakk-eulo you chose me
Eomeona! ije nan neoege michyeoss-a (Now i’ve gone crazy over you)

They jump into the choreography again as Meiying ends the verse, going into the chorus once again, repeating all the same protocols from the first time and the extras around the stage danced and this time, the camera view panned the entire stage and the audience, and then switching back to the view of the girls as they continued to sing and dance.

As they danced to the instrumental, the extras on the stage cheered and clapped to the beat and the group let loose, getting out of line and doing many 80s popular dances. Then, they got in a line before they started to sing and as they sang, they started hopping back into a line, and as they finish the break, they go back into the last verse with Sunyong leading the verse.

Ani-, Ani-, Aniyo I don’t
I don’t, I don’t know
Ani-, Ani-, Aniyo
I don’t know, I don’t know!
No you aren’t perfect but that’s who you are
And you shined brighter than all the stars
Nothing sounds better than you and me
Eomeona! Boy you always fill my heart!

As they began to end the verse and head into the last chorus, they continued to dance and sparks would start to fall from the background of the stage as they reached the middle of the chorus, and dancers from all across the stage would dance to the center, getting in frame with the group, dancing behind them.

Aniyo, Aniyo
A-, A-, A-, A-, A-, An-
A-, An-, An-, An-, An-, An-
Aniyo

As the song was ending, confetti would fall from the sky on the stage & sparks would fall from the back of the stage, celebrating the end of the performance and not only the performance but the end of Txyx’s official mainline promotion period of their album. As the song ended, the girls posed, and the extrason stage would cheer behind them as the audience did, and confetti continued to fall from the sky as sparks continued to rain down.
Last edited by Axuva on Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Axuva Today Network [ATN] Today we announce that the Axuvian Government now recognizes The Russian Language as an Official Language, Korean and English were spoken in the beginning, but there were Russians too, russians were forgotten and their language were not recognized due to the things they did in the past, but now their language is a official language of Axuva, and there will now be 3 official languages instead of two.

Norrp
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Norrp » Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:24 pm

20.Norrp

Dj Mixtape and Alex Party

Song

This would be the first Norrpian entry sung in their native tongue German. Norrp returns to the contest after a short break. Dj Mixtape and Alex party are two of the biggest artists in Norrp and stormed the charts with this summer hit. The song belongs to the genre of so-called "Party-Schlager" style songs. This kind of music is often played in large disco pubs and seaside resorts on the MCG Islands, Achaea and Nekoni which are often frequented by younger visitors from Norrp. There are some eye raising lyrics but as a whole, the song is about a mans love for his wife Kayla. Thatcher City was lovely and the Norrpian delegates spend a few days exploring before shows began and rehearsals.

The song begins with DJ Mixtape and Alex Party revealed on stage. DJ Mixtape, as his name suggests, is on a DJ set located behind Alex who is singing in front of him. The stage is bright, multicoloured and summery. DJ Mixtape has headphones over his head and Alex a Hawaiian floral reef draped around his neck. We have lots of angles from the camera focusing on both men. When we see DJ Mixtape he is also smirking whilst he mixes his tapes on his DJ deck.

Sie waren verliebt
Und fast noch Kinder
Die Ewigkeit entfernt und doch so nah
Er trug ihr Bild
In seiner Seele
Niemand wird verstehn
Was dann am Meer geschah

We focus back on Alex for this verse.

Kayla- mein Herz
Du bist so schön
Die Rosen wollen verblühn wenn sie dich sehn
Kayla - mein Herz
Du musst verstehn
Nur ohne dich wird unsere Liebe währn

Now Alex motivates the audience in the arena to join in the chorus and they can be heard joining in. The guys are very vibrant as they are animated and running around the stage.

Ich hab''nen feste Freundin und Hören Sie gut zu, ihr Name ist Kayla
Sie ist Super süße, jünger, sexier
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-Kayla
Da-da-da-da,
Die anbetende Kayla
Ihre Küsse fallen wie Regentropfen
La-la-la-la, die anbetende Kayla
Mein mein -Kayla
Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da-da-da

There's a few strobes as the camera cuts between the two and the audience.

Die Zeit verrinnt
Die Blätter fallen
Nacht schwebt heran
Tag ohne wiederkehr
Ein Schatten naht
Verdunkelt alle Welt
Löscht deine Schritte
Nimmt dich mit

The camera rotates towards the stage as the colourful lights strobe. The catchy chorus gets everyone in the audience dancing. Occasionally, there would be cuts to DJ Mixtape with a headphone cup sandwiched between his head and his shoulder still working his stuff on the DJ decks despite the fact that he wasn’t really playing them. The lights dim for a moment and The lights all turn back on, and colour explodes across the venue.

Ich hab''nen feste Freundin und hören Sie gut zu, ihr Name ist Kayla
Sie ist Super süße, jünger, sexier
Da-da-da-da,
Die charmant Kayla
Ihre Küsse fallen wie Regentropfen
Ka-ka-ka-ka, die schlau Kayla
Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da-da-da

Alex jumps around and down the stairs. All spotlights focus on him as he sings.

Dich fort
Kayla - mein Herz
Wo willst du hin
Das Wasser trägt uns jetzt ins Morgenlicht
Kayla - so kalt
Und es wird still
Umsorgt von der Unendlichkeit des Augenblicks
Er ist da
Er ist da da da da da da da....
Kayla - mein Herz
Verlass mich nicht
Wir lieben dich, Kayla
Ka ka ka ka ka ka ka -Kayla
Hör zu, ihr Name ist Kayla!
Sie ist Super süße, jünger, geiler
Ka ka ka ka ka ka ka -Kayla
Mein mein mein-Kayla
Ka ka ka ka, ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka

Thank you Thachter City!
Last edited by Norrp on Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:00 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Aenglide
Envoy

Founded: Oct 25, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Aenglide » Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:47 pm

Country Name: Aenglide
Artist Name: Den Vókteren
Song Title: Harrowing Streets
Languages: English

Music: Den Vókteren, Benni Hilkvist, Henrik Nilssen, Sven Eira Vikmann
Lyrics: Elsbette Larsdoter, Benni Hilkvist

Tune: Headless Chickens - George

The 101st Worldvision Song Contest in Lipa, Besen had marked the beginning of a new era for Worldvision after the 100th edition, and it also saw VALKÆRJA and her song “Come And Take Me”, a upbeat club-type song that had a very positive result of fifth place with 178 points out of 32 entries, and is Aenglide’s best placement in the Worldvision Song Contest since their hosting in Keterig for the 98th contest so far.

As Worldvision fans from Aenglide and the entire world were watching closely at the scores at the end of the night, it appeared that Aenglide was placing ninth at the end of the jury scores. Even if the totals scores were left as they were from the jury leaderboard, it still would have been Aenglide’s best result since Worldvision 98, however nobody expected what was to come from the televote scores.

Worldvision 101 had followed the system of revealing the televote scores from least amount of points to most, so this meant that VALKÆRJA and the other people from the Aenglish delegation had less of a clue when Aenglide was going to be revealed, or how many points would be given to Aenglide. The Aenglish were waiting patiently, but to everyone’s surprise, Aenglide was the last country to be given their televote scores and meant that Aenglide came first in the televoting with 104 points. This made Aenglide jump to 5th place and at the end, made for an excellent score for Aenglide.

Den Vókteren in a band photo. From left to right, Sven Eira Vikmann, Benni Hilkvist, Elsbette Larsdoter and Henrik Nilssen.

Den Vókteren, which translates as ‘The Guardians’ in Aenglic, is an Indie Rock band from De Kapvord, a settlement in Keterig Province, in the very southern tip of mainland Aenglide. Relatively unknown to the Aenglish music scene, their most popular song “Molten Misery” was their only charting song in the Aenglish Weekly Charts before they were announced as Aenglide’s act for the 102nd Worldvision Song Contest. Even then, their song was only on the low-lying ends of the charts, and this happened around the early 2000s.

The band is made up of four members. From left to right in the above image, they are drummer Sven Eira Vikmann, bass guitarist and occasional backing vocalist Benni Hilkvist, lead singer Elsbette Larsdoter and guitarist Henrik Nilssen. Elsbette and Benni met at younger ages and began to play music together, and first established the local band. Over time, a handful of different musicians from their hometown have joined and left the band but the current four members have made up Den Vókteren for at least a decade.

Single cover for Harrowing Streets

Harrowing Streets is the 2022 single that was written by both Elsbette Larsdoter and Benni Hilkvist, who commonly both write the lyrics of the band’s music. The song is described by Elsbette, one of the writers of the song, as a “horror rock song” with a dark and classic rock feel, with lyrics that talk about a person trying to escape their gruesome surroundings, and that it’s a game that is watching them. It’s also described by Elsbette as a metaphor for an abusive relationship with another person, which Elsbette says has affected much of her life personally after being in a bad marriage for half a year, before her first divorce.

The song’s single cover art shows a flaming candle in an ominous background of darkness, which captures the mood of the song very well. Since its release and announcement as being Aenglide’s Worldvision 102 entry, it has been quoted as an “unpopular choice” by the Aenglish public and has been suggested as a song that “isn’t fit for the Worldvision Song Contest”. It was internally selected by ÆTV to bring Aenglide back to its early Worldvision era of rock and metal music, a popular genre of music in Aenglide. It was decided that after four editions of Aenglish pop entries, rock bands from Aenglide needed another turn.

The clock ticks midnight on these bloody, harrowing streets
The wintry air chills down my trembling body
Nobody to be seen in this eerie city
A figure of shadows follows me closely
Being chased by an unwanted stranger
Creepier than the looming danger
Sounds of ghosts fill the quiet air
It makes me tremble in great fear

The moon’s blood red hues shine brightly
It summons the rush of anger inside me
Grim deeds are a vampire’s lust
The deathly scent arrives to haunt us
Hateful desire is greed
Throw me away like a futile chess piece
The vicious creatures weep in agony
It forms ruptures in my bones
Blow out the last flame, and the world will turn to stone

You can hear their souls, the cries, cries, cries
The buildings crashing down in dust, the fire, fire
It’s always either consequences or the sick truth

It’s a game of choice and a game of decisions
The noise tries to maintain your inhibitions
It keeps an eye on how you play
It knows how you change
Rushing the numerous and difficult actions
All in an attempt of many distractions
It’s a secret that they’ve always kept
The feats are challenged by those who are adept

You can hear their souls, the cries, cries, cries
The buildings crashing down in dust, the fire, fire
It’s always either consequences or the sick truth

Last edited by Aenglide on Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AENGLIDE

The Federation of Aenglide | Federatig Ænglide | Fiterääne Angeeli | Ajunnuna Anigilaak | ᐱᑦᑲᓅᓇ ᐊᖏᓛᑦ/Pitkanuuna Angilaat

A LAND OF FOUR CONLANGS. Aenglic/Ænglik Sprök, Hööra, Uqqurapiata, Kuqaarii/ᑯᖄᕇ !

Standard English: /eɪŋliːd/
Aenglic: /ængliːdə/
WMCA Observer State | WorldVision Committee Member | IIWIKI Page | NS stats not canon

Cakranegara
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 17, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Cakranegara » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:22 pm

#22 - CKR
CAKRANEGARA

Lae Bujang - Gunjing

Language:
Pemecutan Malay
Title Translation: Gossip
Music & lyric: Malik Hamzah
Tune: Floor 88 - Hutang

B A C K G R O U N D

Entering WVSC 100 was a great experience for the country. Despite unqualified for grand final but Cakranegara have manage to delivered and introduce the unique of the country. The country however skip the 101. Budget is the main reason for their skipping participation.
We were pouring ourselves to the 100 WV in every aspect. And it cost us a lot of budget. We have to cut in some posts and also search for sponsorship. Fortunately, we can secure sponsorship for several editions in the future. Although we have to come clear that participated continuously in every edition might be hard for us and our sponsors. We will do the best we can to keep participating despite not in every edition.

Dirham Salim
COK spokesperson

Just a few days before the deadline, COK spokesperson confirmed the country participation in 102nd WorldVision Song Contest.

A R T I S T S

Established 15 years ago, Lae Bujang at first consist of only 4 personnel, Fikri Al Karim, Malik Hamzah, Fadly Irham and Firman Dana. They were performing from cafe to cafe in acoustic setting or using additional personnel as the vocalist. Ridwan Arsad and Syaiful Oktara then added later as an official member. The name Lae Bujang derived from two Sakanese word, Lae and Bujang. The name means Single Men, Lae means Men and Bujang means Single/Unmarried. It is selected as all of the personnel are not married yet.

Lae Bujang
Back (left to right); Fikri Al Karim (bass), Ridwan Arsad (keyboard), Malik Hamzah (main guitar)
Front (left to right); Fadly Irham (second guitar), Syaiful Oktara (vocal), Firman Dana (drum)

The band get their record contract 5 years ago. Zafira was their first single which gained a mediocre feedback. Pop, pop rock and alternative rock are their main genre. While the song, Gunjing is their 12th released single. The band has never released an album before. But they are continuously releasing single each year starting their record contract signed.

S O N G

The song Gunjing is inspired by the attitude of Cakranegaran people who loved to gossip. It is to warn everyone to always be careful when talking or say anything. Gossip is a double eyed knife that can harmed everyone. Not just harming the gossip target but also the one who spread the gossip. Malik Hamzah, the writer and composer of the song get the inspiration by observing his neighbors behavior. For the music, he try to experimenting with new genre. A fusion. But still with rock as the basic. He add some traditional elements from Cakra's gamelan.

P E R F O R M A N C E

The lights on the stage change drastically as the intro of the song is played. From a dark stage into a dance of lights. Oktara jump around following the beat as he swing the standing microphone. He looks so into the music. The same energy is shared to all the band's personnel. Oktara then grasp the microphone with both of his hands while he start to sing. The camera capture the full close up of his face which also displayed on the big screen. He then drag away the mic stand as he sing the second verse. He approached the audience as make a gesture to attract them to dance. The upbeat music is really amusing that the audience followed to dance.

Jangan buang muka saat kau berkaca
Apa engkau takut wajahmu tersingkap?
Segala tipu daya mu semuanya jadi sia sia
Don't look away when you look in the mirror
Are you afraid your face will be exposed?
All your tricks are all in vain

Banyaklah bicara tebar sana sini
Hati yang tersindir tak buatmu minggir
Benar atau salah tak pernah kan menjadi perhatian
A lot of talk (that you) spread here and there
An insinuated heart doesn't make you step aside
Right or wrong will never be a concern

Oktara take the microphone and squaring in front of the stage as he sing the bridge. He reached out to the audience for a split second before standing up again. He walks to the side of the stage. As he reached to the end of the bridge, he gesture his hands like a blowing bomb as he sing Dak dak daram dam dam part.

Tak pernah pandang bulu yang jadi gunjinganmu
Kawan atau lawan semuanya sama saja
Tapi ketika dibalik kau digunjing orang-orang
Wajahmu pun memerah hatimu terbakar
Rasanya ingin meledak dak dak daram dam dam
Never look at those who are you gossiping
Friend or foe, it's all the same
But when you turn it around, people gossip about you
Your face is red, your heart is burning
It feels like it's going to explode, dak dak daram dam dam

He then gesturing his hand as if he is invited the audience when he sing Yok ayo ayo part. He then walk back to the center of the stage. He approached Malik Hamzah and sing besides him as Hamzah playing his guitar. Oktara then come to Ridwan Arsad's side as he playing the keyboard. Both share a glance before Oktara walk back to the front.

Yok ayo ayo jagalah bicaramu
Sindirnya sedikit sakitnya pun menahun
Kadang kita lupa lidah itu tak bertulang
Selepas bicara pun lupa berkata apa

Marilah semua jagalah perasaan
Hidup bertetangga bukan bahan gunjingan
Tapi dasar mulut susah untuk ditahan
Omongnya sekali buntutnya pun berseri
Lepas sudah kendalinya
Yes come on let's watch your talk
The sarcasm is a little, the pain is chronic
Sometimes we forget that the tongue has no bones
After talking, we forget what we've said

Let's all take care of the feelings
Neighbor life is not for gossip
But it's really hard to hold the mouth
It only speaks once but it ending in a series
It's out of control

Oktara placed his microphone back to the stand. He clapped his hands high when they ender the intermission. The audience follow suit. While both guitarist performed their best guitar rendition.

Sindir sana sini (sana sini, sana sini)
Sindir sana sini (sana sini, sana sini)

La la.....
Sarcasm here and there (here and there, here and there)
Sarcasm here and there (here and there, here and there)

La la.....

The music turn to upbeat again as Oktara sing back the bridge for one last time. He shows a mellow face as he sing Wajahmu memerah.... part.

Tak pernah pandang bulu yang jadi gunjinganmu
Kawan atau lawan semuanya sama saja
Tapi ketika dibalik kau digunjing orang-orang
Wajahmu pun memerah hatimu terbakar
Rasanya ingin meledak dak dak daram dam dam
Never look at those who are you gossiping
Friend or foe, it's all the same
But when you turn it around, people gossip about you
Your face is red, your heart is burning
It feels like it's going to explode, dak dak daram dam dam

He once again make an inviting gesture although now with of his hands as the microphone is secured on the stands. Hamzah, Al Karim and Irham all joined Oktara at the front of the stage. Oktara sing with all of his power through the end of the song.

Yok ayo ayo jagalah bicaramu
Sindirnya sedikit sakitnya pun menahun
Kadang kita lupa lidah itu tak bertulang
Selepas bicara pun lupa berkata apa

Marilah semua jagalah perasaan
Hidup bertetangga bukan bahan gunjingan
Tapi dasar mulut susah untuk ditahan
Omongnya sekali buntutnya pun berseri
Lepas sudah kendalinya

Lepas sudah kendalinya
Yes come on let's watch your talk
The sarcasm is a little, the pain is chronic
Sometimes we forget that the tongue has no bones
After talking, we forget what we've said

Let's all take care of the feelings
Neighbor life is not for gossip
But it's really hard to hold the mouth
It only speaks once but it ending in a series
It's out of control

It's out of control

The audience is thundering as the band end their performance. Oktara is seen overwhelmed with the audience reaction. "Tampi Asih, Thatcher City. Thank you!", shouts Oktara. The band member then bow down before run back to the backstage.
Last edited by Cakranegara on Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Kyritakia
Secretary

Founded: Sep 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyritakia » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:45 am

Entry No.23: KYRITAKIA
tba
Maxi Drachen
Based on: Bėgam by Donny Montell
Nekoni's OTHER bit on the side.

Mister X
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2013

Postby Mister X » Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:10 am

MRX One's coverage of the WorldVision Song Contest, with Robert Baxter and Sam Smith.

[note: Robert Baxter is based on BBC (United Kingdom) Eurovision commentator Graham Norton, and Sam Smith is based on Sky Sports (formerly ITV and BBC; all United Kingdom) F1 commentator Martin Brundle. You may need to Google / YouTube some of their greatest hits to get a feel for what to expect.]

IBA Sting
Opening Film

Robert: Good evening, everyone, and welcome to the 102nd WorldVision Song Contest coming to you live from Mister X, Thatcher City. What a show we have in store for you tonight. Now, in an effort to cut costs, MRX have myself and Sam doing ten men's work, more's the pity, so we'll be hosting and commentating tonight. So if we're not talking, then you'll know why. Speaking of which, I now have to make a mad dash to the stage - where's my running shoes...?

Parade of Nations
Opening Act

01 StrayaRoos Barrier Islands

Robert: Well, we're back in the box, and that entry was quite fun, wasn't it?
Sam: Absolutely. Who knew emus were so musical?
Robert: That's one way of putting it, although I suddenly now feel the urge to buy a feather hat.
Sam: Now, to vote for StrayaRoos Barrier Islands, you dial 9 12 12 01 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 01 from a landline when lines open later on.

02 Robloxian Robloxia

Sam: I think it was a bit like looking out at yourself at a mirror. That entry was wonderfully meta.
Robert: Now, that tune is fantastic, but I don't necessarily think it's a winner with those lyrics. And what on earth was going on with that staging?
Sam: It's also the wrong rhythm for twerking.
Robert: You'd know, wouldn't you...? To vote for Robloxian Robloxia, you dial 9 12 12 02 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 02 from a landline.

03 Missus X

Robert: Oh Rick. So wise. So old. So utterly devoid of any continence.
Sam: Toilet humour won't suffice, he needs a bidet in his life - that would have been a good lyric, Rick...
Robert: Well, at least there were no murders from him this time.
Sam: True. *WV34 flashbacks.* To vote for Missus X, you dial 9 12 12 03 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 03 from a landline.

04 Beepee

Robert: Cougars of the world unite, you have nothing to lose but your menopauses.
Sam: There is no such thing as the permissive society, apparently.
Robert: These lyrics translate roughly into "please put me in a home".
Sam: It's also quite funny, isn't it, that she was singing "I'll be your queen" when the staging could easily have mistaken her for a drag queen.
Robert: Yeah, they aimed on Egyptian Goddess and landed on Loose Women.
Sam: You're on fire, today, Robert...!
Robert: Throw a blanket over me, then. To vote for Beepee, you dial 9 12 12 04 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 04 from a landline.

05 Alezian Union

Sam: It's a bit strange to say this but it's a bit like they're trying too hard. Just need to let the song do all the work, really.
Robert: It's like they thought "the song's about love and hate, so the staging should-- let's have some lunch."
Sam: It's worse than that, though, because good apparently looks like a nun, and evil is apparently a grumpy man in a suit without a jacket.
Robert: I would really like to know how long the meeting was, and involving how many biscuits, before they settled on that.
Sam: Anyway, to vote for Alezian Union, you dial 9 12 12 05 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 05 from a landline.

06 Polkopia

07 Terra-Zealandia

Robert: Expect to see a few people singing this slumped in a pub doorway tomorrow night.
Sam: It's a bit like the snow, isn't it, it's perfectly pleasant but you're going to get tired of it after a while.
Robert: Or haemorrhoids. It keeps coming back more painful than ever.
Sam: It's not helped by the fact that at five minutes, you need a calendar to time that song. To vote for Terra-Zealandia, dial 9 12 12 07 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 07 from a landline, once all of the songs have performed.

Robert: There now follows, from Achaean Republic, a human sacrifice.

08 Achaean Republic

Robert: Apparently Rick Leg wasn't involved in the staging of this entry. I know. I couldn't believe it either.
Sam: He might as well emigrate, then! I think - as the bounds of taste and decency are completely shattered - this wasn't any good. You and I aren't big fans of rap, are we--
Robert: No.
Sam: -- and the rap parts in this were pretty rubbish, to be honest.
Robert: If you want this to win... add 08.

09 Adab

Robert: Well, I've said it before, but your feet will be staying warm because this entry isn't blowing off any socks.
Sam: A genuinely middling performance, middle of the road power ballad, not really much to say here, is there?
Robert: The first of many screaming women we'll have tonight, by the way.
Sam: To vote for Adab, dial 9 12 12 09 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 09 from a landline when the lines open later on.

10 Waisnor

Robert: Fans of Basic Instinct may have enjoyed how that begun, staging-wise.
Sam: I know I said earlier you needed a calendar to time Terra-Zealandia's entry, but there's no need to throw it into a fire now that we're done with that entry - we may need it again!
Robert: It's probably extremely symbolic but it's just lost on me.
Sam: And how did it relate to the lyrics?
Robert: Not a clue. If you want Waisnor to win, it's 9 12 12 10 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 10 from a landline when lines open later on.

11 Pemecutan

Robert: Two lyric writers came up with those lyrics? Send for a child of 3, please.
Sam: The word "generic" springs to mind. I'm very much off-message here, but this song was too basic, there wasn't any wow factor.
Robert: And I didn't quite understand why she kept touching her chest.
Sam: No, don't you see, she touched when referring to herself.
Robert: Nice for her to point that out for those who can't quite make that bit of lateral thinking a reality.
Sam: Well, let's see how that goes. It should go well. To vote for Pemecutan, dial 9 12 12 11 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 11 from a landline.

12 StrayaRoos

Robert: More interpretive dance tonight. Did we miss a memo or something?
Sam: They probably think our little dance earlier on was meaningful or something.
Robert: This song is about wanting to break the ice and telling their love how much they like them.
Sam: What the song doesn't say is that it ends up being an absolute disaster, probably.
Robert: Yeah, just say it. Like... come on. To vote for StrayaRoos it's 9 12 12 12 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 12 from a landline.

13 Metras

Robert: Well, let's get this out of the way now then, we don't usually like this kind of music.
Sam: And guess what - we still don't, Robert!
Robert: I can see it doing well - but I expect you'll forget that song by tomorrow.
Sam: For Metras, it's 9 12 12 13 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 13 from a landline.

14 Nekoni

15 Hafamarimyht

16 South Batoko

Sam: I'm not sure I'll ever recover from that staging. It was like the dancers didn't want him to sing.
Robert: Dare I say it... I don't blame them.
Sam: That's a little harsh, I have to say, but I can definitely see where you're coming from there. Their arm is up their back on that one for sure for good measure in there as well.
Robert: It's also the first time an entry's so bad that the dancers want to bury the singer whilst it's still going on. Don't give Rick Leg any ideas.
Sam: Although burying him under a stage is probably too good for him.
Robert: To vote for South Batoko, dial 9 12 12 16 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 16 from a landline.

Sam: No words can describe what you're about to hear.

17 Placely Placington

Robert: Ooh dear. Some interesting vocals there.
Sam: Do they not have strepsils in Placely Placington, Robert?
Robert: I guess not.
Sam: And we've just heard that Drummer Clone has tripped over a rake backstage and impaled himself.
Robert: So that's more paperwork for us to fill in.
Sam: Yep, the accident claim form is going to be fun on that one. It's 9 12 12 17 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 17 from a landline.

18 Malta Comino Gozo

Robert: Do not adjust your sets. The cameras were meant to do that.
Sam: That's the bookies' favourite, surely?
Robert: Definitely. The televoters particularly seem to lap this sort of thing up.
Sam: I don't really like the song, but that's a matter of opinion. Opinions are like noses, everyone has got one.
Robert: Well, my opinion is the staging was overthought again. Anyway, if you want to jump on what I'm sure will be quite a large bandwagon, it's 9 12 12 18 from a mobile and 9 12 12 18 from a landline. Don't vote yet as lines are not yet open.

19 Axuva

Robert: Ever heard that word "twee"? Axuva, everyone.
Sam: That was a bit like a fluffy rainbow cake - so cute and sickly you can almost taste the e-numbers.
Robert: Also, dare I say it, they came to the right country to try out retro dance moves.
Sam: Oh yes, of that I have no doubt.
Robert: Maybe you and I have been in the sun too long, but I don't hate that song.
Sam: No, indeed, it's not that bad, really, is it? To vote for Axuva, then, you dial 9 12 12 19 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 19 from a landline.

20 Norrp

Sam: If I still did the softness rating, that would be superhard for sure. A proper club banger.
Robert: And the crowd really getting into the spirit of things, which is great to see. Well, it's not great, we'll have to shout over them later for the voting.
Sam: I like that song, I have to be honest, really.
Robert: But do the public at home? If you agree with Sam, then dial 9 12 12 20 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 20 from a landline when lines open later.

21 Aenglide

Robert: It's not for me, that one.
Sam: Whyever not, then, Robert?
Robert: It's a little... dull.
Sam: It is very middle of the road, but I would say inoffensive. It's by no means bad, but it's not great either.
Robert: Well, not for everyone as we have always said.
Sam: Yes, as I said earlier, opinions are like noses. To vote for Aenglide, if you disagree with Robert, it's 9 12 12 21 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 21 from a landline.
Last edited by Mister X on Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MISTER X
WV29: 19th, debut
WV30: 10th, first top 10
WV31: 8th, new PB
WV33: 3rd, new PB
WV34: 6th, first hosting
WVYF: 11th, last place
WV52: 2nd, new PB
WV59: 7th, second hosting
WV62: 1st, first victory

Next

Advertisement