NATION

PASSWORD

Zathis Heights Hostage Crisis (MT CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
North Kospean
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Zathis Heights Hostage Crisis (MT CLOSED)

Postby North Kospean » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:37 am

The East-Down Bar

East-Down Bar, December 11th

Through the cold and snowy streets of Dradkar, a traveler might eventually find themselves in the trendy suburb of Zathis Heights. A once industrial and desolate place has now been transformed to an entertainment paradise in the lonely republic. Rows of dilapidated brick buildings were now glitzy restaurants and other novelty businesses rare to a society that valued its quiet and humble life. The main lifeline of Zathis Heights was Summer Avenue, where most nights the bars were filled with rebellious crowds and flowing alcohol. However, on this night the bitter cold winds were too much for most of the usual troublemakers, the avenue nearly dead with few prints on the snowy sidewalks. While most businesses were closing early, on the edge of this oasis the small East-Down Bar was still alive with customers. The bar was known for its popularity with foreigners that valued its multilingual employees and familiar atmosphere but also had a loyal base of North Kospean regulars.

This night had the typical fare, with 15 employees and customers enjoying another round of Opio brand beer, a favorite among the patrons. The chatter among businessmen from nations far away and locals curious of their journey overtook the light rock music that filled the air. A couple became more handsy at the corner of the bar with each additional drink coming their way while at the other corner sat a weathered lumberjack enjoying the season off from the back-breaking labor. It was all normal and in another hour the bartender on duty, Javonic Unilop, was to get off and enjoy the next two days away from this job. He had been with the bar since its opening 5 years ago and now was co-owner of the operation. The 27 year old with dyed blonde hair and earrings (unusual in the country) had made quite a name for himself in the local community for his contributions in keeping Summer Avenue vibrant from prudish local officials. While his peers pestered him occasionally to run for office in Zathis Heights he was pleased with being a bartender at his little spot in the world. So with great pride every night, Javonic joked and cheered with his patrons that surrounded his wall of enchanting alcohol. Mid motion in pouring another draft of Opio the door to his establishment opened with a whip of cold air attacking the warm interior, Javonic looked up to greet the new arrivals but was soon taken back from what he was seeing.

It was four individuals all of average height and weight, bundled in neutral colored jackets but this was not what took Javonic back, it was the glimmering MP5 in the leading mans hand that stirred a true fear in the bartender. Instantly, he pressed a panic button located underneath his table and soon the rest of the patrons turned to look at what had the man frozen. The laughter stopped suddenly and the one with the MP5 spoke.

"NO ONE MOVE A MUSCLE! UNTIL I TELL YOU!" He said waving the weapon at everyone while his other 3 cohorts reached inside their heavy winter jackets revealing a variety of weapons, from a Remington 788 to a Sawed off shotgun, each one had at least two guns visible. While terrible it got even worse for the captive audience when the group removed all their winter clothing revealing light bullet-proof vest with the most feared symbol painted in the middle. It was the sign of the Brotherhood of the Red Sky, the most dangerous group in the entire country. Crazed with a belief that the North Kospean government was destroying the native religion of the country and that the end times would start if it continued, the brotherhood has taken direct action against those that they perceived contributing to the rot. All those in the bar had a right to fear such a crazed group, as armed thugs scattered throughout the bar grabbing people and throwing them to the back corner of the room.

"YOU BARTENDER HOW MANY ARE IN HERE?" The leader spoke looking at Javonic with pure disgust.

"1-15 I t-think." He stuttered out before being grabbed by a member and pushed to the corner with the rest of the captives.

"Following Bull, check the bathrooms and backdoor." The leader said to a bald man with a sawed off shotgun who nodded and headed to the back.

"Sun Wolf! The police are already here!" An old man with thinning gray hair spoke looking out the single small window to outside. Sun Wolf, the one with the MP5 in hand, looked at the group of scared captives with even more hatred wondering who had called them so quickly and marched to the window.

A single patrol car was parked with two officers casually walking out, already thinking this was some drunk they needed to kick out, guns not drawn and oblivious to the coming storm. The door to the bar slammed opened and Sun Wolf along with his companions opened fire at the two. For two seconds the worst storm of bullets came crashing into the unsuspecting officers. One of them instantly shattered and dropped to snow covered ground while his partner crashed on the hood of the patrol car, making a sickening thud and rolling to the ground in front of the parked vehicle.

"TOO EASY!" Sun Wolf said excitingly reloading his weapon and closing the door. "That will give us some time!" He said turning back to his 15 hostages and proclaiming with a mad smile, " It's time to bring glory back to North Kospean! You all will graciously be providing the Brotherhood with reclaiming the homeland! Now please hold your tears we have just begun!"

Just a dozen or so kilometers away from Zathis Heights, the quiet night around the National Assembly had been broken. Cars were pulling in with great speed as occupants of various standings hurried inside to be briefed on what was now becoming an urgent matter. The Emergency Response Room in the west wing of the Assembly was now filled with advisors and congressmen talkings of all manners about the brotherhood but quickly became silent as the door opened to revel President Karl Vadosstol in a classic black suit.

"I have been debriefed on my way over but let me get this straight, the Brotherhood of the Red Sky are holding hostages at some bar in Zathis Heights?" He questioned and was answered nearly spontaneously by a security advisor for the capital.

"Yes sir, two officers have already been killed and they hold foreigners at the East-Down Bar! Federal Police are already at the scene blocking the entire Summer Avenue off, but officers cannot get closer."

"Why?" Vadosstol asked

"Well...sir the hostage takers have called the emergency hotline and made some demands here are the transcripts." She said handing a paper to the president

Emergency Hotline Operator: EHO
Hostage Taker: HT

***Start of call***

EHO: HELLO, THIS IS THE EMER-

HT: THIS IS SUN WOLF WITH THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE RED SKY DO NOT SEND YOUR DOGS TO THE EAST-DOWN BAR IF YOU WANT THESE HOSTAGES ALIVE.

EHO: EXCUSE ME?

HT: DO NOT DO IT! THE FEDERAL POLICE ARE NOTHING BUT CORRUPTED SOULS AND WE WILL START EXECUTING THESE PEOPLE IF WE SEE A SINGLE ONE ATTEMPT TO BREAK IN HERE. I WANT TO SPEAK WITH THE PRESIDENT!

EHO: I-I DO NOT HAVE ANY WAY TO CONTACT THE PRESI-

HT: LISTEN! YOU ALL HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE TRUE PROTECTORS OF NORTH KOSPEAN. REMEMBER MY WORDS AND SEND THEM UP TO YOUR COMMAND. RELEASE DART WIND NOW! STOP THE PERSECUTION OF MY PEOPLE! END THE INFLUX OF FOREIGNERS RUINING THE SOUL OF THE MOUNTAINS! I EXPECT AN ANSWER WITHIN TWO HOURS.

EHO: WAIT HELLO??

***End of call***

"Dammit!" Vadosstol mumbled to himself as he finished reading the paper.

"So we can't get anyone close to the bar?"

"Correct sir we have the street cleared and blocked off but our officers are awaiting orders to get closer."

"Has the NKSOF been notified?"

"Yes sir, awaiting orders."

"Tell them to get on scene and I also want a hotline with these cultists bastards so they don't do anything stupid... and finally alert our allies we might need some help..."

Welcome to the Zathis Heights Hostage Crisis! The first in a (hopefully) series of confrontations between the NK government and Red Sky cultist. This is open to 2-3 other players if you are interested in it. If you are curious about some lore aspects such as the Brotherhood please look at my Factbook. Finally, if you are interested in joining please TG me regarding what your plans are for this RP.

Thank you!
Last edited by North Kospean on Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A small, mountainous, Presidential Republic with weird things occasional happening.

Capital: Dradkar
Population: 503,487
Currency:Spirit Dollar, 1 NSD=100 North Kospean Spirit Dollars
Current President: Karl Vadosstol

Astares Amauricanum
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 30, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Astares Amauricanum » Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:26 pm

Zathis Heights, East-Down Bar, North Kospean
December 11th

If there was one thing that drove Gilbert Honsan forward in his job as a businessman, it was adventure.
As soon as he had gotten his Master Degree in business studies, he had been hired as an accoutant by one of the biggest Astarian banks, but had soon proved himself to become a talented investing seeker. No matteer where he went or who he met, the young man of 29 years now seemed to know just how his company could make money by investing.

And now, his talents have brought him to North Kospean. This small, mountainous country, had recently established formal dipomatic relations with the Imperium of Astares Amauricanum, and while a bit poor, NK was in fact to to his trained eye a golden opportunity for investing and developing the country further.
A fact not lost to his new friend, Jame Gerreti. A mining foreman from a diamond mine in the Astarian artic, the older man of 45 years has been sent by his company to check on local mines that his company will soon trade with.

But as the two Astarians enjoyr some down time in the bar, chatting about their respective business operations with a pint of Opio beer in their hands, the door opens, and four men enter.
As they turn around to take a look, the two men faces pale, and their brown hairs stand at the back of their necks. Judging by the hostage takers looks, they knew they meant business.
Immediatly, and before they start checking them out, Gerreti grabs his smartphone, and types a quick message behind his back, to be sent to the embassy.
(In every country where Astares Amauricanum has an embassy, a dedicated hotline number is given to Astarians either living or visiting the country, in case something bad happens to them)

Hostage situation happening in a bar in Zathis Heights. Two Astarians among hostages. Jame Gerreti and Gilbert Honsan.

And with that, he puts his smartphone back in his pocket, only to watch in horror as the man named Sun Wolf shoots at the two police officers. Muttering a quick prayer to Ymir for the two deceased officer's souls, the foreman quietly sits down on the floor, his back to the wall. Next to him, Gilbert does the same.
The only thing the two men can do now, is to wait, and hope they don't get executed by the Brotherhood of the Red Sky cultists...

Columbia District, Silver Palace.

In the Astarian capital too, snow has fallen and covers the ground. However, while the weather outside may be cold, it is not the case of one of the underground Emergency Situation Rooms built underneath the Silver Palace.
There, among all his Personal Guards/friends, as well as his wife, the Astarian Keisaer, Adrean Blachkor, paces back and forth with an angry look on his face.

"Bite me in the ass. I don't know what the Kospeans did to their gods, but they really seem to have bad luck brought on them regularly." he says with a sigh as he finally stops pacing.

"One may be tempted to think it indeed." replies the Secretary of State, Michael Foxter, as he sits in his own office at the Department of State, communicating with the monarchs by videocall.
"Worse yet, this time we are involved more directly than back with Lobosv. I just got word from the embassy that two Astarians are among the hostages."

Immediatly, the profiles of Honsan and Gerreti appear on one of the screens. Adrean, Anna and their friends take some time to detail them.

"So a banker and a mining foreman." says the Keisaerina after a few moments with a nod. "Two of our business scouts by the looks of it. If we don't get them out, us advertising for investing in North Kospean will backfire."

"That's what I'm thinking too." answers her husband. "Any news from the North Kospeans?" he asks around to his friends, and to the Secretary of State on the screen.

"I just got it. A message from President Vadosstol, requesting our help" replies Gerald Mintsky from behind his laptop. The young man raises his head, and looks to his friends and boss. "I don't know about you all, but I feel that this is something we should take care of ourselves."

"Couldn't agree more with you man." says Phillip Smetov, his squad leader, as the other men an women, including Adrean and Anna, nod in approval. On the screen, Foxter can be seen smirking slightly.

"I guess I own Patrick five Covins then. He bet before the reunion that you would want to take care of it personally. Hence his absence from this meeting." says Michael, referring to the Secretary of Defense Patrick Barrera.

"Yup, guess that can't help helped." replies Adrean with a smirk too. "Anyway, you know the drill Mike. See you later."

"I will. Take care out there." replies the Secretary of State, before ending the video.

"All right, time to work!" exclaims the Keisaerina as she claps in her hands, adressing all her friends.
With a nod, the 44 members of the 36th Special Training Squadron of the Keiserlig Custos, callsign Phantom, stand up from their seats, and walk back to their quarters.

In an hour, bags are prepared, ammo boxes are loaded, sights, lasers and silencers are attached to rifles, plate carriers are put on, etc.
Once all is done, the Imperial Couple and their friends board the maglev train of Metro 12, which leads them to Adams Joint Air Base. There, they board two C18 Albatros cargo planes, loaded with vehicles and heavier gear, before taking off towards North Kospean.

"Let's hope nothing bad will happen while we're on our way." mutters Adrean as he sets up his hammock in the cargo hold.

From: Keisaer Adrean Blachkor and Keisaerina Anna Blachkor

To:President Karl Vadosstol.

Subject: Hostage crisis

Encryption: Maximum

Greetings Mr President,

once again, it seems that back luck strikes your nation this year. For that, we are deeply sorry. However, this time, we have two of our compatriots directly among the hostages.

We will go straight to the point: as your allies, we will help to the best of our abilities. For that, you have our word.
But on top of that, we are getting directly involved. And by we, we mean us personally, Adrean and Anna, along with our personal guards/friends. Long story short, we also are qualified as special forces.
And we are on our way now.

Rest easy Mr President. Help is on the way.

Regards
His Imperial Majesty, Keisaer Adrean Blachkor
Her Imperial Majesty, Keisaerina Anna Blachkor
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats
Change rate: 1 Imperial Covin = 1.86 NSD

Member of: GFTC, IPDA, WHO
A 15.833 civilization, according to this index.
A 1.1428 civilization, according to this one
Nation ranked 8/10 according to this scale

North Kospean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Kospean » Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:16 pm

East-Down Bar

The streets of the lively district were now completely deserted with only the illumination of police lights in the far corners to signal any sort of live within in the area. The East-Down meanwhile, was still lit up with its trendy street lamps still wavering in the now heavy snowfall. The snow did little in hiding the two dead officers who lay motionless just a few meters from the bar doors and inside the nightmare was now in full swing for the hostages.

"Alright Limps (slang for North Kospeans who do not follow traditions) now that we await I want to know something; Why do all of you have take part in the destruction of our country! Why? Why do you go against the ways your good parents have raised you! Don't you see the Gods are angry! We lost Lobosv for daring to open up our country, the things in the woods are starting to awake because we keep expanding our cities and you all cannot seem to care! The Gods are angry for going against them with such outlandish ways of living. Like what is this shallow place! A bar? Pathetic excuse to get drunk instead of praising the Gods!" Sun Wolf said in a deranged tone to the group of hostages before making eye contact with Javonic.

"You see this one!" He said rushing to the bartender and pushing him to the front of the group. " This is the epitome of destroying our culture! Why do you dye your hair? Why do you put jewelry in your ears!" Sun Wolf said in a disgusted tone before continuing, " But even with these modifications and the government pushing such idiotic ways, we the Brotherhood of the Red Sky will change all of this! We are the true successors to the Confederation that promised our culture would never be erased and you Limps will help with this. I hope after these events you may all find that the Gods are truly the only salvation for this country. However...." Sun Wolf paused to push Javonic back into the group. The other 3 hostage takers were not even paying attention to the madman's speech as they peered out the windows of the bar waiting for a government official to appear before them.

"However, the same cannot be said to foreigners . You all are the scum taking our land or destroying it. You cannot appreciate the beauty of the mountains! Now I do spot some in this group...YOU!" He said pointing to a buisnessman, "You are not from this land I can tell what ungodly place do you come from?" Sun Wolf said pointing a cold finger at the man.

Operation HQ

A variety of Federal Police from numerous districts congregated at the corner of Summer and Lane Avenue blocking a few blocks in every direction to isolate the terrorist. Anxious glances and worried eyes dominated the police who were more used to petty crime then armed cultists not afraid to kill as evident by their false comrades some could see in the distance. Suddenly, the group was greeted by a convoy of black SUVs that stopped right in front of the corner. In an instance a squad from the of North Kospean Special Operations Force step out. It was the "Gray Bat" squadron of the NKSOF, a group that specialized in countering cultists, while usually they were responsible for tracking down high ranking cultist, this situation seemed to be most suited for the squad lead by Lt. Grivoel Tiyl. The heavily armed men in urban camo were juxtaposed by the officers who had dark blue uniforms and pistols that looked at the group with awe. They headed to the warmth of a bowling alley business that was now reopened on this dark winter night to act as the Operational HQ for this threat. Within the entrance a few tables were hastily set together to allow strategist and commanders to sit together. The rather large Chief of Federal Police for the Zathis Heights looked up at the group with shock.

"NKSOF? I...I did not hear of this. We can handle this why would they call yous here?" The chief said in an angry puzzled tone.

The Lt. clearing his throat and in a calm demeanor answered, "We have orders directly from the president to assist in this situation and respectfully chief, I doubt you have dealt with Red Sky Cultist, they are the most deranged SOBs you will ever have the displeasure of dealing with. So chief, please consider this as a sort of blessing for you and your guys."

The chief groaned, "Well fine yous here but what do you plan on doing? Theys asking for someone to talk to and I doubts that theys would be happy seeing yous." He said in his thick mountain accent.

"Do not worry we have that covered too, please meet Gweniver Yovich from the Department of Internal Affairs." The leader of the commandos said turning to point out the woman in typical winter attire. Her short black hair barely reached out of her Ushanka and her green eyes lit up her pale complexation.

"What?" The Chief stammered out. While striders were being made in the country for equality, woman in the republic were banned from military service and police work. So seeing this in a situation like this just puzzled the man.

The Lt. did not speak but instead turned to the woman for her to answer the stubborn chief. "Well, chief I have been studying the cults of North Kospean for many years. Speaking to numerous ones in prison and studying how they well tick. S-"

"That somehow makes you qualified to speak to these weirdos?? This has got to be some jokes??" The chief interrupted looking at the group expecting them all to laugh but instead they stood silent and Gweniver answered back.

"Well, seeing that you don't have a qualified hostage negotiator and these cultists want to speak to someone. I don't consider you want to be the one on that phone? One wrong word and its over for these hostages so wouldn't you want that off your hands? "

"Well.. umm.." He stammered again.

"So please allow me to at least try and calm the situation or until the these guys get into position to take them out." She said confidently.

The chief sat silent for a minute spinning a pen and slicking back is patches of hair on his head before speaking. "Okay okay not like I have much of a choice but what do you want my officers to do?" He said looking at the commander of the group.

Dradkar

News of the of the special forces group arriving on scene eased the visibly stressed president who sighed in relief reading another letter from his allies on arriving . He was shocked at the leaders instant response to his request and quickly wrote back.

TO: His Imperial Majesty, Keisaer Adrean Blachkor

Greetings,

It does seem this year as not been fair for my country but we will grow stronger from these small setbacks. I must thank you with all my heart that help is on the way. Please be careful on your trip over and if you need any assistance please write back. I have authorized a police convoy to rush your forces to the area. Additionally, I have alerted the Federal Police in the area of your arrival and the Special Forces team that is on scene. Once again I thank you.

Best,
Karl Vadosstol

A small, mountainous, Presidential Republic with weird things occasional happening.

Astares Amauricanum
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Astares Amauricanum » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:10 pm

East-Down Bar

So far, the situation for Gilbert and Jame had gone without much trouble. Aside from the mad ramblings from the leader who had identified himself as Sun Wolf, the hostages had not been searched or mistreated too much, which was a relief.

In their jobs, the two Astarian men have faced danger of some kind. Gilbert against other businessmen, and Jame in his mine. But never had they been put in a life or death situation. And while this may be very stressful to some people, for the two Astarians, it was a challenge. A challenge to stay calm, go with the flow, and survive to the end. Because that's what Astarians do. Survive to live another day, and go back to your family.
It's a litany the two men repeat in their minds, as they take deep breaths to relax, and move their heads around slowly, analyzing and trying to memorize everything they can.

However, they concentration is suddenly broken when Sun Wolf points to Gilbert, having apparently guessed the man was not from North Kospean. Took you long enough. thinks the banker as he raises his head towards the Red Sky cultist, a look of determination in his eyes.

"I'm Gilbert Honsan, proud citizen of the Federalis Imperium of Astares Amauricanum." he replies to Sun Wolf. "The same country that helped you back at Lobosv, and who has a base at Dradkar Airport. And just you know mister, our countries are more alike than you may think."

Gilbert then lets a few seconds pass in silence, to give time to Sun Wolf to digest the information.

"We too, have wild mountains and creatures that roam our lands. And we've learned to cope with them, to adapt. Despite our industrialization and modernization, we never lost our roots, and what made us at the beginning. And I'm sure our government will do everything to help the North Kospean government to do the same as the country develops." he adds with a calm voice, not wanting to anger the cultist facing him.

In the planes leading them to North Kospean, the Astarians have slept a bit, then reviewed the latest details sent by the Kospeans about the situation. So far, the situation seems to be stable.

To: President Karl Vadosstol

Subject:Hostage crisis

Encryption: Maximum

Greetings Mr President,

you're welcome. We should be landing in your country shortly, and then we'll move to the area with your forces. Please excuse us for not stopping by first by your office to say hello, but in situations like this, we do not dilly-dally. We'll have all the time to rejoice together once this is all over.

As our Squadron's motto says: "Strike Fast, Strike Deep."

Sincerily,
His Imperial Majesty, Keisaer Adrean Blachkor

An hour later...

In the deep of the night, the two C18 Albatros from the Keiserlig Custos have finally arrived at Dradkar.
After taxiing to the Astarian base, Fort Debakustu, the two planes open their rear cargo bay doors, and out of the first plane, Adrean, Anna, and their friends from the Phantom Squadron get out in full black digitalized camouflage combat gear, with winter vests worn over their plate carriers and combat shirts.
On the left upper arm of their vests, their Squadron insignia, a white skull on a dark background, and on the right, the Astarian flag.
And for each one of them, their faces are hidden by black balaclavas painted in different white skull markings.

As they check their helmet's lens one final time (in short, a new type of optronics mounted on their helmets and linked to their HUD shades, allowing them to have images in night vision, thermal, xray and magnetic), the Phantoms all rack a bolt in their weapon's chambers (assault rifles, DMRs, LMGs), before some of them enter the other plane, while the rest goes back inside the first plane.

A minute later, the loud rumble of engines can be heard, before nine, dark green Armored Tactical Vehicles, Light get out of the planes, and start rolling towards the base exit.
There, they are met with a number of North Kospean police vehicles, and so the convoy starts driving towards Zathis Heights...

Twenty minutes later...
After an uneventful drive, the Astarians have arrived to the location. After being let inside by the Federal Police, the nine armored vehicles park near the bowling alley now serving as Operational HQ.
With just a nod to the many North Kospean policemen standing outside, the Astarians get out of their vehicles, before heading inside the building.

"Good evening." says Anna as the group arrives at the table where the Chief of Police and the other are standing. "36th Special Training Squadron of the Astarian Keiserlig Custos." she adds to introduce herself and her comrades, who have begun dispersing around the building, so as to not overcrowd a single spot with their 44-strong number.
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats

North Kospean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Kospean » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:40 pm

East-Down Bar

Sun Wolf let the foreigner speak and in an eerie second of silence he said nothing until an explosion came from the cultist, "You scum don't you dare speak to me like that! Like I am some fool! You people are by far the worst coming to this country acting as if it's yours to claim. I curse the soul and hope it never finds meaning! " Sun Wolf said in a voice of pure anger before spitting at the man and pointing his MP5 a Gilbert.

"HEY! Sun Wolf knock it off! We can't start this yet! Remember the plan!" A scruffy voice called from the window, it was Saber Leaf, an old member of the Cult who was well respected for his faithfulness to the Red Sky but now as he health was deteriorating he saw this mission as his last gift to his brotherhood.

Sun Wolf while crazed knew to listen to such a well respected member and lowered his weapon. "Consider yourself lucky scum." He said before once again spitting at the man and turning to help his other brothers in securing the bar.

Operation HQ

The special forces team had already left the building and now once again the HQ was filled with lower ranked officers and the assortment until the rumbling of a large group started to enter. The police chief looked up in horror as the massive group kept filling in and once again his booming voice came over after the woman of the group introduced themselves.

"What the hell is this?? What have those idiots in Dradkar sent me! I need explanations now I am Chief Savik Lifmor commander of the Federal Police in Zathis Heights! Why have they sent you" He kept saying becoming incredibly impatient with what was occurring.

Astares Amauricanum
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Astares Amauricanum » Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:07 pm

East-Down Bar

For a split second, Gilbert thought that he just said his last words. Thankfully, before Sun Wolf could unleash his anger on him, another cultist, a bit older and seemingly more reasonable, called the crazed leader back to reason.

Note so self, do not say anything else to anger Crazy Wolf. thinks the Astarian businessman before taking a tissue from his pants and wiping his face off the spit Sun Wolf threw at him.
Although this shows clearly those Red Sky cultists are amateurs. Leaving the leadership of such an operation to a crazyman is just plain stupid. The guy didn't even search us for the Star's sake!

Indeed, having not been searched beforehand, Jame, with careful and slow movements, has grabbed his phone from his back pocket, and without being seen, has put it on video. Even though the image records for now the darkness of his pocket, the microphone is on. That means that if the authorities get their hands on his phone, they would know what would have happened inside the bar.

Operation HQ
Judging by Chief Lifmor's less than pleased reaction, it would seem that his superiors in Dradkar did not told him exactly who was the Astarian team that was coming in support of the operation.
As all the Phantoms heads turn towards him with eyebrows raised behind their shades and black-and-white, skull-painted balaclavas, Anna and Adrean can't help but smirk a little as they look at each other for a brief second, before turning back to Savik.

This will be fun. thinks the Keisaerina, before raising her hands and taking off her helmet, fastening it to her plate carrier.
Once this is done, she takes off her balaclava and shades, before putting them inside her helmet. Next to her, her husband does the same.

"I believe there is a slight misunderstanding, Chief Lifmor." replies the Keisaerina with a calm tone, but with a tiny hint of insolence in it.
"I am Keisaerina Anna Blachkor, Daughter of the Imperium and Highest Servant of the Stars. This is my husband, Keisaer Adrean Blachkor, Son of the Imperium, Master of the Appalachia, Conqueror of the Rockyes, Lord of the Plains and Tamer of the Frost." she says, like a herald announcing the arrival of a monarch (which in away, is exactly what she is doing.)
She then lets a few beats pass in silence, before turning serious again, but with a more angry expression on her face.

"That being said, we're here for the same reason as you: solving this crisis swiftly and without dead hostages." she continues with a firmer tone, as she spreads her hands on the table and leans towards Savik.
"We are the 36th Special Training Squadron of the Astarian Keiserlig Custos. Yes, Adrean and I are qualified as Tier One Special Forces operators. And we continue to operate to this day.
I don't care what you think about me, women in the army, or whatever. This won't change to the fact that we currently have four crazies holding fifteen people hostages, with two Astarians among them. As our country has been keen on investing here in the past months, if something happens to them, it will backlash for us back home."

"And that's something we don't want." continues Adrean as he crosses his arms. "Our qualifications as operators include, among things, counter terrorism and hostage rescue. Since all of us here were ready to deploy, we chose to came. And we have the blessing of your president, Karl Vadosstol." adds the Keisaer as he takes his tablet computer in hand, types a few things, and turns it towards Savik to show him the last messages exchanged between Karl, Anna and him.

"So, in light of this, I suggest you put aside whatever stereotypes or bias you have, and get your shit together, Chief." finishes Anna as she grits her teeth.
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats

North Kospean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Kospean » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:50 pm

East-Down Bar

After Sun Wolf had backed off Javonic the bartender, slowly shuffled his way to Gilbert. While he did not know the pair well, having only served drinks to the foreigners he still felt like it was his mission to tend to all those that were trapped in this nightmare. The bartender while the cultists were distracted whispered to Gilbert.

"Hey, I see what you did there. It was real brave but until the time is right I think we should just be quiet. I know you aren't from here but those men are cultists, really dangerous ones. They live in the mountains and kill many people who dare to venture. I really don't want anyone in here to end with a bullet in the head." He said in a light whisper before continuing, "If we comply I am sure the government will get us out and if not..." He trailed off as his eyes gleamed over to bar. " I got a club by the bar, I know its not much but if we need it I am sure we could overpower one or two...only if it comes to that." He said to the man before shutting up as the cultists paced around the place.

Outside the East-Down Bar

The snow failing was now becoming a blizzard as the cruel winter continued to pour. However, the "Gray Bats" of the NKSOF was at work. In front of the East-Down was a for sale rental property on the second floor of the Buffalo Burgers Restaurant. The team had entered the two storey building and reached the empty rental property setting up shop to observe the terrorist from a safe distance. Soon Gweniver would attempt to make contact with the group.

Operation HQ

The chief with his puffy face listened to the leader of the group while slowly turning red, his officers surrounding him making shocked expressions as Anna Blachkor spoke to the poor official.

"Well...ummm...well...ummm" He stuttered out adjusting his uniform and wiping sweat from his forehead, "I...we can help with that! The...the Gray Bats a special forces group is already here and is getting into position to start talks with the terrorist. If...if you want we can speak to them! Please do as you please my officers will...will love to help." His attitude seemingly deflated from the constant bashing of those higher up in command and now the chief spoke in a cowardly voice hoping none of this would come back to haunt him. A nervous smile came over the man ready to hear back from the woman he now respected.

Astares Amauricanum
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Astares Amauricanum » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:23 pm

East-Down Bar

Gilbert and Jame greet Javonic with a nod, and listen to what he says with attention.

"Sorry about that." replies the former. "I was trying to see if maybe I could reason with him, but it is clear he's mad beyond all recognition. I'll trust your judgment on them. Although I would not try not neutralize them with the club, it would complicate things unecesarily, both for us hostages and the police teams outside. I had a traning seminary a few years ago on such problems in my company, and the guys teaching us told us very clearly that we must not try anything on our own."

Operation HQ

Seeing Chief Savik Lifmor change radically, Adrean and Anna look at each other sideways, happy that they managed to make him change, but unhappy they made the man scared of them.

After letting a few seconds pass, the Imperial Couple look back to him.

"Look, Chief Lifmor, our goal here is not to boss you around or play with you." says the Keisaerina with an appeasing tone. "Our main mission here is in support of the operation, we do not intend to act as if we own the place.
In the end, both of us want the same thing: to save our citizens. So please, let us work together in peace." finishes Anna as she extends her hand to Savik in an appeasing gesture. Next to her, her husband does the same.
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats

North Kospean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Kospean » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:23 pm

East-Down Bar

Javonic listened to man explain his concerns and muttered back, "I understand we only will fight if we have to. I am sorry you are all involved in this mess." He said before stopping and looking up at the cultists who seemed to readying themselves for anything. Following Bull, one of the brotherhood members, came back to group of hostages to watch guard. He was equipped with a sawed off shotgun and had a scowl on his face, signs of the cults bloodletting ritual were apparent around his arms while the painted symbol of the Red Sky was upon his bullet proof vest. Javonic looked upon the man trying to hide his disgust with how the cult corrupted the soul that once was but said nothing to Following Bull instead taking a glance at Gilbert.

Operation HQ

The chief once again listened to what Imperial Couple had to say to him and he answered, "Right right, excuse my words from before. My officers aren't exactly in the position to jump on these terrorist. However, the Gray Bats, our special forces team with the North Kospean military is here! They are currently trying to scout out the best spots to watch these guys. They are located right at this spot." The chief said pointing to the Burger restaurant on his map, " I would check in with them I don't suppose even they know you are now here. I can radio them so they don't shot at you, however, if I can make one suggestion the building is small I don't think 40 of you could fit in that building even if it was empty. So please go in a small group will ya?" He said in a much more respective tone. "Just watch out the snow is starting to really come down."

Astares Amauricanum
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Astares Amauricanum » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:12 pm

East-Down Bar

"Don't be sorry, you're not responsible for it." replies Gilbert with a smile just before Following Bull arrives to stand watch over them.

Definitely amateurs thinks Jame as he shakes his head with a sigh, his phone still recording in his back pocket...

Operation HQ.

Having shook hands with Savik, Adrean and Anna stretch a bit and readjust their plates carrier. Now, the operation could truly begin.

"Don't worry, our plan is not to go scout out there the forty-four of us. We will send one of our squads, and the rest will stay here on standby." replies Adrean, before turning to his group.
"Plague, you got this?"

"On it, radio them that we're coming Chief Lifmor." replies Yuri Petrenko, leader of Plague Squad. With a final nod to Adrean, the brown-haired sniper puts back his balaclava and helmet, and, followed by his team, steps back outside to go towards the shop where the Gray Bats have set up their observation post.

"In the meantime, we are going to need every information we can on the bar and its surroundings. We need building layouts, sewers layouts, electrical circuitry plans, the whole nine yards. If we want to think of every possible option to free those hostages, we need as much information as possible." says Anna with a serious tone to Savik and his subordinates.
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats

North Kospean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Kospean » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:58 pm

Astares Amauricanum wrote:East-Down Bar

"Don't be sorry, you're not responsible for it." replies Gilbert with a smile just before Following Bull arrives to stand watch over them.

Definitely amateurs thinks Jame as he shakes his head with a sigh, his phone still recording in his back pocket...

Operation HQ.

Having shook hands with Savik, Adrean and Anna stretch a bit and readjust their plates carrier. Now, the operation could truly begin.

"Don't worry, our plan is not to go scout out there the forty-four of us. We will send one of our squads, and the rest will stay here on standby." replies Adrean, before turning to his group.
"Plague, you got this?"

"On it, radio them that we're coming Chief Lifmor." replies Yuri Petrenko, leader of Plague Squad. With a final nod to Adrean, the brown-haired sniper puts back his balaclava and helmet, and, followed by his team, steps back outside to go towards the shop where the Gray Bats have set up their observation post.

"In the meantime, we are going to need every information we can on the bar and its surroundings. We need building layouts, sewers layouts, electrical circuitry plans, the whole nine yards. If we want to think of every possible option to free those hostages, we need as much information as possible." says Anna with a serious tone to Savik and his subordinates.

Operation HQ

"Well.." Savik says pushing some papers aside and showing the leader the layout of the building, " Here is one for the bar. You see the building is rather small. It has three exits. One to get in, another in the back near the restrooms, and finally one in the kitchen area to the back." He says pointing out these points to Anna, "I believe only the entrance and back exit have windows looking out, but, the kitchen exit does not. That means I suppose we could look into the kitchen being some sorta way to get in perhaps." He motioned with his hands a sort of not sure way. "Besides that, we also have the buildings around the bar, with the gray bats currently set up in front but you know this blizzard is getting bad, it might be hard to do anything from these points. However, the bar has no windows on the left or right so the terrorist can only see what is in front and directly behind them. We have the advantage of being able to maneuver outside of these manners." The chief took a drink of water to refresh his mouth and started again.

"So what we are thinking or what the gray bats have told him is that we are going to talk to these Red Sky thugs with a woman from the government. These guys want to talk and as long as they are talking they won't be doing anything too crazy. While she distracts them with whatever dumb thing they have to say. We are going to position ourselves to take them out. With a team in the building in front perhaps using a high powered rifle to take out any cultist from the windows and the rest of the team breaching the back and front taking out the scum. At least that is what I understand." The chief said.

Gray Bats Positon

A single soldier awaited the arrival of the team of experts from the Empire. The blizzard and night conditions made it hard to see but still he awaited to bring the group upstairs and discuss the future of the operation.

Astares Amauricanum
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Astares Amauricanum » Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:27 pm

Operation HQ

Adrean and Anna, as well as their friends who gather around them, take a look at the plans Savik show them, tracing some details with their fingers, some humming lightly in concentration.

After a few seconds, Adrean strectches his hands above him, before looking straight at Chief Lifmor and his subordinates.

"All right, this seems like a good start. You're correct, the longer your negotiator talks to them, the longer we have to plan the operation. I'll let you guys handle this side of the operation." says the Keisaer with a smile.

"Now, regarding the breaching in the bar proper, attacking from the front and back at the same time are a good idea, but for our guys at the front, it might hamper the work of the snipers positioned in the building facing the bar." he continues as he points to said building, tracing lines with his fingers on the plan at the same time to represent what he says.

"What we Astarians also consider in situations like this, are assaults not from existing access points, but assaults where we create our own access points. Or simply put, a breach in from a side wall with explosives. As long as the wall we breach is not a supporting wall, we don't have to fear the whole building coming down on us." finishes Adrean, before turning to his wife, signalling her with a nod it's her turn of speaking.

"So, what we might do in this case is assault from the side alleys, if we go with Adrean's option. We're gonna need more info on the side walls, especially their sturdiness and if they're support walls or not." continues Anna.

"And most importantly, Chief Lifmor, we need someone at the local power station, to be ready to cut off the electrical grid of the bar and the surrounding buildings when we launch the operation. If these cultists don't have night vision equipment, and I doubt they have it, it will be way easier to neutralize them. And that brings me to my next question: do you want to keep some of the cultists alive to interrogate them later, or do you want them all dead?" asks the Keisaerina with a semi-sinister tone, her eyes betraying no emotion.

Gray Bat position.

Having run back to their MRAPS to grab some crates of equipment, Yuri and the rest of Plague Squad are now jogging at a slight pace, in the rising blizzard, towards the building where the North Kospean Gray Bats have taken position.

Upon arriving, they are greeted by a lone soldier standing outside.

"Hey." says Yuri with a smile behind his skull-painted balaclava, shades and helmet. "Lieutenant Colonel Yuri Petrenko, Plague Squad of the Astarian Keiserlig Custos 36th Special Training Squadron. Can you please tell us where we can set up our gear?" he asks with a friendly tone, while his colleagues await with their crates behind him...
Last edited by Astares Amauricanum on Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats

North Kospean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Kospean » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:54 pm

Astares Amauricanum wrote:Operation HQ

Adrean and Anna, as well as their friends who gather around them, take a look at the plans Savik show them, tracing some details with their fingers, some humming lightly in concentration.

After a few seconds, Adrean strectches his hands above him, before looking straight at Chief Lifmor and his subordinates.

"All right, this seems like a good start. You're correct, the longer your negotiator talks to them, the longer we have to plan the operation. I'll let you guys handle this side of the operation." says the Keisaer with a smile.

"Now, regarding the breaching in the bar proper, attacking from the front and back at the same time are a good idea, but for our guys at the front, it might hamper the work of the snipers positioned in the building facing the bar." he continues as he points to said building, tracing lines with his fingers on the plan at the same time to represent what he says.

"What we Astarians also consider in situations like this, are assaults not from existing access points, but assaults where we create our own access points. Or simply put, a breach in from a side wall with explosives. As long as the wall we breach is not a supporting wall, we don't have to fear the whole building coming down on us." finishes Adrean, before turning to his wife, signalling her with a nod it's her turn of speaking.

"So, what we might do in this case is assault from the side alleys, if we go with Adrean's option. We're gonna need more info on the side walls, especially their sturdiness and if they're support walls or not." continues Anna.

"And most importantly, Chief Lifmor, we need someone at the local power station, to be ready to cut off the electrical grid of the bar and the surrounding buildings when we launch the operation. If these cultists don't have night vision equipment, and I doubt they have it, it will be way easier to neutralize them. And that brings me to my next question: do you want to keep some of the cultists alive to interrogate them later, or do you want them all dead?" asks the Keisaerina with a semi-sinister tone, her eyes betraying no emotion.

Gray Bat position.

Having run back to their MRAPS to grab some crates of equipment, Yuri and the rest of Plague Squad are now jogging at a slight pace, in the rising blizzard, towards the building where the North Kospean Gray Bats have taken position.

Upon arriving, they are greeted by a lone soldier standing outside.

"Hey." says Yuri with a smile behind his skull-painted balaclava, shades and helmet. "Lieutenant Colonel Yuri Petrenko, Plague Squad of the Astarian Keiserlig Custos 36th Special Training Squadron. Can you please tell us where we can set up our gear?" he asks with a friendly tone, while his colleagues await with their crates behind him...

Operation HQ

The chief pondered for a moment at the questions and then looked up from the papers before him, "Well...its a Kospean Brick building, if I know anything about this place, they are not that sturdy and any sort of charge could potentially break open the wall. However, I would be careful our building codes are not the most modern and those explosions could cause more of a problem."

He takes a breath and continues, "We can get you anything you need the power being turned off is easy this weather might even do the job for us. It's an unusually heavy storm going through the area. Your last question I need to ask my superiors I cannot answer such a question but just between us...make those bastards pay. They have killed many good officers enough is enough." He said staring at the couple.

Gray Bat position

The soldier looked on at new arrivals to the position and quickly realized the he was the one under equipped. The average operator for the special forces wore a woodland camouflage pattern with a local produced vest for protection and a M16 rifle for protection, an imported FAST helmet which was exclusive to the NKSOF adorned his head decorated with a small bat for the squad. While basic this was much better then the average Kospean solider and the NSKOF took great pride in taking care of their rare gear.

The soldier greeted the LT. and showed him up the stairs where LT. Grivoel Tiyl awaited at the top of the stairs. His uniform had the addition of a small hunting knife strapped to his belt etched with symbols of various spirits that brought good luck.

"Welcome! You came just in time. Please get up here quick so I can brief you all on what is about to happen." He said motioning his hands up.

Inside the room was empty and cold besides some equipment around the soldiers. A sniper and his spotter looked on at the bar as the terrorists paced nervously around the front windows peaking out periodically. While in one corner the young Gweniver Yovich was putting on heavier coats too brave the cold winds that awaited her.

"You might be wondering." Tiyl said pointing at her, "She is a civilian but she is going to talk to these terrorist, buying us that time to prepare for a rescue time." He said nodding his head and turning back to the Lt. ,"But before we start all that, I understand that you all are the best of the best of your nation so its a pleasure to work with you all." He said with a slight smile.

Astares Amauricanum
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Astares Amauricanum » Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:49 pm

Operation HQ.

Adrean, Anna and their friends nod at Savik's explanations, before one of the Astarians, a tall man with short black hair, takes out his smartphone from one of his cargo pants pockets and snaps some pictures of the building plans laid out on the tables.

"Don't worry Chief Lifmor, we'll get you an entry point without collapsing the building on the hostages." says Phillip Smetov with a smile, before spinning his hand in the air a few times. "Engineers, on me!"

Immediatly, a good part of the group, both men and women, gather around him around some tables, and start to work, getting out laptops and tablets, talking quietly among themselves.

"That's Phillip Smetov, commander of Reaper Squad, and our chief explosive and EOD specialist. If you need something blown up just the right way, he'll get it done." explains Adrean to Savik and his men.

"Regarding the blizzard," continues Anna, "let's just hope it won't cut the power before we are ready to assault." says the Keisaerina with a sigh. "Otherwise, for the hostage takers, don't worry, we'll make them pay. Just to ask, from the messages we were sent, the guy who called your emergency hotline at the beginning called himself Sun Wolf. Did you manage to get any intel on the guy?" she asks with a serious tone, but smiling.

While the Astarians are working, the door of the bowling alley opens, and comes in a trio of Astarian Wolves, all wearing some tactical gear and protections.
The first to enter, is a grey-blue Wolf, smaller than the other two, with a white belly.
The second one to enter, a bit bigger, is entirely black.
And finally, the third one, as big as the second one, is black and brown.

Panting slightly and wagging their tails, the three canines approach the table where Adrean, Anna and Savik are located, before sitting quietly on their haunches.

"Hey there boys, tired of sitting in the trucks all alone?" says Adrean with a smile, as he crouches a bit, soon joined by Patricia and Alexandra. Together, they start to scratch the wolves behind their ears, causing the canines to lean in their hands.

"Those are our three Astarian Wolves." explains Anna to the Kospeans. "This one is Oronar, Adrean and mine's wolf." she says as she points to the grey-blue one.
"This is Gopnik." she says as she points to the black one being scratched by Patricia.
"And this is Cairo." she finishes as she points to the black and brown one, being scratched by Alexandra.

Gray Bat position.

Yuri and the rest of Plague Squad follow the NKSOF soldier upstairs, meeting with Lieutenant Tyil soon after. They listen attentively to what he says to them, nodding at times.

"Thanks Lieutenant, the pleasure is ours as well." replies Yuri with a smile behind his balaclava. "We don't have the pretention of being the best of the best of our nation, but as Personal Guards of the Astarian Keisaer and Keisaerina, we are indeed at the top." he says with a small chuckle.

"Now, if you don't mind, let's get to work. I'll go with your boys over there." he says while pointing with his chin to the sniper and spotter, before walking towards them, and laying down next to them, his DMR in position, bipod unfolded.

Meanwhile, two of his men open one of the crates they are carrying, revealing a squat, square shaped tracked drone, with a set of cameras on top, painted in white. Aside from the cameras, a small barrel, apparently of 40 Astarian caliber, can be seen at the top.

"We are going to deploy this drone near the two fallen police officer's car." explains one of the Plague Squad members to Tyil and Gweniver. "It can record in thermal, magnetics, nightvision and normal. We will use it to monitor the situation up close." he adds, before unfolding a laptop and setting it down on a nearby table.
"Now, let's see... Uplink complete. Mark, tell them we're set." asks Charles from behind his balaclava.

"Roger that." replies his friend, before relaying by the information by radio to the HQ.

Operation HQ.

Back at the HQ, the Astarians get the message, before a group of women, aka Vampire Squad, sets up some laptops and radios in a corner, to keep in contact with Plague Squad...
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats

North Kospean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Kospean » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:01 pm

Operation HQ

The Chief listened and politely answered, "Sun Wolf, is an interesting one..." He said thinking of the right words to say next, "These Red Sky Cultist are hard to keep up with, it seems once they are in the group everything about the past is erased. It doesn't help that the most of the recruits come from the far reaches of the country where frankly our records are not great. Sun Wolf however, has been seen before attacking Federal Police near the Noripelo Station settlement in the north but I am sorry I do not know anymore at the moment." He said with a slight defeated tone.

Meanwhile, as the wolves entered the building some of the Kospeans were not pleased reminding them of the Great Kospean Wolves that are feared throughout the country for their fierce temperament and legendary size. Still the Kospeans kept composure to not anger the guest.

Gray Bat Postion

With the quick introductions out of the way, set up for the next stage of the operation quickly started to spark up. As gear was moved and weapons in position finally, Gweniver was up with one deep breath and words of reassurance from the team she was ready to make contact with the terrorist who were so desperate to speak to someone. Complete silence surrounded her as she dialed the number of the bar and hoped for an answer...

East-Down Bar

For a few minutes everything in the bar had been peaceful, in a relative sense with the situation occurring. The four terrorist were pacing around mumbling to each other until the ring of the home phone on the counter broke the silence. Sun Wolf perked up and quickly approached the phone, "Watch them and watch the windows." He barked at his men before picking up.

"What is it." Sun Wolf said bluntly.

"Hello, I am Gweniver Yovich with the Department of Internal Affairs who do I have the pleasure of speaking with?" She said in a soft voice.

"Sun Wolf"

A brief moment of awkward silence followed before being broken by Gweniver.

"Well nice to meet you.I know you wanted to speak with a representative of the government so I am here to relay messages between our sides so it may en-" She was cut off suddenly.

"Look, it is simple what we want, release Dart Wind now and stop prosecuting our Brotherhood! How hard can this be! We are forced to make this move because your government refuses to protect our rights. Its a disgrace that it has come to this and I refuse to let my brotherhood suffer anymore. SO, listen Gwen you tell the oppressors to start doing something or I cannot promise I will be civil much longer! I expect Dart Wind to be released by the next time we speak. I have nothing more to say."

He said before hanging up the phone and turning to the hostages. "You all should be lucky..." He said before going back to his post near the front of the bar

"WELL SHIT!" Gwen said processing the short conversation she just had. "That was not how they usually act!" She said frustrated and confused by the aggression Sun Wolf had displayed.

LT. Tiyl had been listening to the call the entire team and with a moment of thinking spoke up. "Sounds like this guys are really clear about letting Dart Wind out... while letting him out probably isn't the greatest idea. Why not let them talk? That old man has been real easy to talk to and perhaps...we can get him to cool down this Sun Wolf." He said.

Astares Amauricanum
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Astares Amauricanum » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:26 pm

Operational HQ

Adrean, Anna and their friends listen to Savik attentively, some taking notes on their tablets to keep for later.

Meanwhile, sensing that some of the Kospeans are a bit scared of them, Oronar, Gopnik and Cairo cautiously approach some of the officers, before sitting in front of them, wagging their tails and raising their paw as if to give it, their eyes saying something like:
We are not mean, please let's be friends.

"Don't worry, they are very nice." says Patricia to some of the officers. "Come on, don't be shy and take their paws. They just want to be friends with you all." she adds with an encouraging tone.

Meanwhile...

East-Down Bar
After Sun Wolf has hung up with the Kospean negotiator, Gilbert and Jame can't help but think the same thing: Finally.
At last, some people outside were starting to do things.

Unfortunately, it is this moment that Jame's bladder chooses to remind him to take care of an urgent matter.

"Excuse me, but I'm going to take a piss." he says suddenly as he rises up from his seating position, his hands raised to show no agressivity.

Meanwhile, outside the bar, the Astarian drone slowly rolls in position, before positioning itself just to the right of the police car. With its white paint job, and the blizzard blowing outside, the drone would be nearly invisible to the hostages and the Red Sky Cultists inside...

Gray Bat position
The first part of the scene happens while Gweniver speaks to Sun Wolf on the phone.

"Drone in position." says Plague 3 to his squadmates, the Gray Bats and Gweniver, as he drives it from behind his laptop.

"Confirmed, I have visual on it." replies Yuri as he keeps looking through his DMR's scope, sweeping left and right periodically over the bar window, and stopping at times on some of the cultist's chests.

However, the conversation between Gweniver and Sun Wolf is cut short by the latter hanging up suddenly.

"Well, seems like they are harder to crack than expected, Miss Gweniver." says Plague Four, Major Charles Shaw, with a neutral tone.

"Yup." replies Yuri, before raising his head and turning towards the rest of the team from his prone position.
"That being said, Lieutenant Tyil is right, Sun Wolf is really focused on Dart Wind. And letting him talk to Sun Wolf might indeed help calming things down a bit.
Edward, report about it, and let them know they are wearing light bulletproof vests."

"Copy." replies Edward Hinkle, aka Plague Two, before activating his computer radio and reporting to the others back at the bowling alley about the following points:
- The conversation with Sun Wolf ended abruptly, the negotiator is confused about it, it does not look like it is standard Red Sky attitude.
-Based on what Sun Wolf said, Lieutenant Tyil suggests we get Dart Wind on the phone to speak with Sun Wolf. All Plagues approve.
-The Red Sky cultists are wearing light bulletprrof protections, and the drone is in position.

Operation HQ.
Back at HQ, Caroline Vitela, aka Vampire 3, manning the radio, receives the report, before repeating it loudly to everyone else.

"Well, at least we have a lead to start." says Anna with a pensive tone, as she turns back to her husband towards Savik. "So, what can you tell us about this Dart Wind and his ties to the Brotherhood? And can you maybe get someone to make him talk on the phone to Sun Wolf?" asks the Keisaerina to Chief Lifmor with a smile.

Gray Bat position
Just as Yuri looks again in his scope, his gaze immediatly spots one of the hostages standing up, hands raised.

"Heads up!" he exclaims. "We've got one hostage standing up, hands raised." he says as he adjusts himself, his right indew finger slowly approaching his rifle's trigger, as he sets his sight on Sun Wolf...

In the meantime, Plague Three, on his laptop, is ready to send the drone forward in a desperate attempt to shoot at the hostage takers should the need arise...
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats

North Kospean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Kospean » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:50 pm

Operation HQ

"Oh Dart Wind," The Chief cleared his throat and continued, "that old man is a fool I tell you but a very persuasive one. He was a recruiter for the Red Sky preaching the words of the twisted gospel to mostly homeless around the capital. We aren't really sure how many he recruited but with the mess that has followed his capture I am going to assume a lot. However, Dart Wind has been strangely cooperative in helping our security forces in containing Red Sky cultist something about peace and harmony. I don't really buy it but.... I will make some calls let me see if I can get this guy on the phone with this Sun Wolf" He said picking up his phone and dialing some numbers.

Tomilk Federal Prison

Near Dradkar, sat the cold and miserable Tomilk prison, the single federal government prison in the country and one that criminals dreaded going. Peeling paint and rusting pipes awaited any prisoner unlucky enough to end up at the "Big Square" as the prisoners called it. Inside were a variety of offenses from drug users to drunk drivers but in the far north wing was a special wing dedicated to the most dangerous of criminals. This is where murderers and "witches" stayed with armed guards watching every move. Usually, at this time of night all was quiet but two guards walk briskly to Prison Cell N14 new home of Dart Wind. The old man with a long white beard and dreadlocked hair was sleeping in his bunk when the guards cracked open his door.

"Prisoner 2370 wake up immediately. You need to come with us now." A cold voice commanded the now awake man.

"Aye Aye sir, let me get some slippers on, the floors cold ya know!" Dart Wind answered back in a warming voice.

Soon enough he was being guided down the hall by the guards in eerie silence before he broke the silence with a question.

"May I ask sir what is this all about?"

A guard without missing a beat answered, "You will see."

Eventually, the group entered a room usually used for interrogations now only with a single phone on a bland white table. Another man was in the room as the guards saluted and left Dart Wind in the room.

Before the old man could question this new face the man spoke, "Dart Wind you have been summoned to speak with group of Red Sky cultist who are currently holding hostages at a bar. They insist on speaking to you and due to your record of helping the government we believe you may be able to cool the situation down. Now please sit down and we shall wait until we are authorized to make a call." The man said pointing to an uncomfortable chair near the table.

"Oh no! Please sir as we wait may you tell me more about my people who are doing this? I must know please." He said in a soft voice.

The government agent realizing this would be important decided to speak more of the situation...

Inside East-Down Bar

Sun Wolf angry from his interaction with the representative turned around to see one of the hostages getting up. This made the mans face blush in even more rage as he barked, "You bastard! Think you run this place foreigner!" He said to James, "You sit down now or I will make sure I paint the wall with your blood!" He demanded.

In that moment Javonic, jumped up with the man to cool the situation and speak to him in native Kospean, "Please please he did not mean it! Things are different over in his country and I will speak to him about it but please let's not do anything like that." He said in a nervous voice and then turned to James motioning him to sit down. Sun Wolf still was focused on the man and watching him like a hawk as Javonic told James to sit down.

Outside

Gwen peered through the glass to briefly see the angry Sun Wolf yelling hostage. Quickly she called the special operators about the situation."SHIT THIS GUY HAS PROBLEMS! Dart Wind is going to call at any second now. I hope this calms this guy down." She quickly spilled out.

Astares Amauricanum
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Astares Amauricanum » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:58 pm

East Down Bar

Seeing Sun Wolf reply angrily, and Javonic jumping to calm him down, Jame's problem suddenly becomes less important, in the face of possible death.

"Okay, fine." he says, sitting back down, and scratching his face, but with only his left middle finger. A subtle way to flip the finger to Sun Wolf, without attracting too much rage on himself and the rest of the hostages.

Gray Bat/Plague position

For the whole duration of the heated exchange inside the bar, Yuri has kept Sun Wolf in his scope. A sudden movement from the hostage taker, and his chest would have been crossed by a 7,62x51mm round.

Once the hostage is seated back down again, he takes his head off his scope and nods to Gwen.
"I agree, he's completely nuts. And whoever let him in charge of this operation, if there is any, is even stupider than him. Ed, did you report it?" he then asks to his squadmate manning the radio.

"Yup." replies Plague Two with a sharp nod.

Operation HQ

Having heard the report from Plague, the rest of the Phantoms nod in understanding.

"Maybe the guy needed to relieve his bladder, beer makes you piss after all." says Major Joseph Keyes, causing his friends to laugh.

"Maybe so." replies Adrean with a nod, before turning serious once again. "That being said, Sun Wolf really seems to be on edge. We need to be ready to act fast if the conversation with Dart Wind does not go well.
Phillip, how are things going with the breaxh preparations?!" he then asks loudly to his friend, leading the group of engineers in their corner.

"Almost ready man." replies the male Smetov with a small smile. "Just putting up the finishing touches."

"Good, as soon as you're done, get out and go prep the entry points. We need to be ready by the time the conversation with Dart Wind ends."

"Yup Yup!" exclaim the group in answer, before looking back down to their tablets and notes.

"Good." says Anna. "With that done, Chief Savik, did you get someone at the local power sation to cut off the lights when we go?" asks the Keisaerina to Savik.
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats

North Kospean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Kospean » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:09 pm

East-Down Bar

Minutes passed as the silence returned to the bar. The storm outside was getting worse and the cultist looked around in an unsettling way. Nothing was happening and Sun Wolf of course, was growing more and more impatient. "This has to be some sort of trap." He muttered to the old Saber Leaf.

"Mhmm perhaps...but what can we they do? Risk the death of all these people." The old man croaked back, "Just be patient I am sure they will listen to our commands, just please Sun Wolf, please control that temperament." He said staring out the foggy window into the unbroken storm outside.

"Saber Leaf, do not command me. Our people are being hunted and I won't rest until we are free." The young man said back in stern voice before a loud ring that startled nearly everyone came through the bars phone. The two looked at each other as the old man motioned for Sun Wolf to pick it up.

"This better be a cop telling us that Dart Wind is being released." The commander said slinging his MP5 to his back and answering the phone.

In an instance a familiar voice shattered the young mans cold demeanor to one of joy.

"Dart Wind?!" He gasped as the other cultist also looked over to Sun Wolf in surprise.

"Are you okay? Are they releasing you now?" Sun Wolf stuttered out in a surprised tone.

"Yes, yes my dear Sun Wolf, I am doing as well as ever but I hear you might be in some trouble." Dart Wind said.

"It is not trouble we just want to free you from these damn Limps! I cannot believe they would throw you into prison like this! Have they released you yet?"

"I understand the gesture my boy and oh I do appreciate it but remember the old scriptures I used to preach to you? Those old lessons on our salvation, oh you were so eager to learn all of it! Remember if we just followed our ways we would be saved when the time came." Dart Wind said in a nostalgic like tone and pausing to catch his thoughts.

Sun Wolf took the chance to speak out, "Wait please forgive me but why are we talking about this right now? You are being let go right?"

Suddenly, Dart Wind spoke, "Well my boy... not at the moment but please contain yourself. Remember the preaching of the peaceful ways we should follow? I... I do not think our great group of people should take hostages. Yo-"

"This isn't the Dart Wind I know!" Sun Wold said cutting him off. "We came to do this for you! So you could convert more and now you say this!" He continued into a rant as the other cultist now concerned with what was about to happen with Sun Wolf losing his mind started to look out the windows. In the back of the bar the inexperienced recruit,Throw Rock, was checking the small backdoor window when it seemed he saw a shape...

Astares Amauricanum
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Astares Amauricanum » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:09 pm

Operation HQ

After getting confirmation that someone was ready at the power station to cut off the lights, Adrean and Anna have put on their balaclavas and helmets, ready to get to the scene. A few minutes before, it was decided that the assault would be launched as soon as Sun Wolf had finished talking with Dart Wind.

"We're done!" suddenly exclaims Phillip Smetov, as his friends and him put back on their balaclavas and helmets too.

"Good, now go and prep the charges. Move!" orders Anna while pointing to the door.

"Yup Yup!" answer the engineers with a loud voice, before grabbing their weapons, and going back outside.

On the way to the East Down Bar
After grabbing some C-4 charges and some detonating cord in their vehicles, Phillip and his friends are now running at a quick pace in the blizzard towards the bar, the storm helping to cover their approach.

"Plague 1, Reaper 1, we're approaching the bar from behind, we're going to plant the charges on the alley walls left and right."

Plague/Gray Bat position

"Reaper 1, Plague 1, solid copy. Go for it, the conversation's just started." says Yuri as he refocuses his attention on his scope, and what is happening inside the bar.

"Heads up everyone, our engineers are coming to prepare the breaches on the alley walls." he says to the Kospeans present.

East Down Bar, back alley

After a few more seconds, the team finally arrives near the bar.
Immediatly, half of the team separates from the group, and enters the right alley.
There, they set up three C-4 charges on the wall, one above the other and separated by 30 cm each, and encircle each one with some detonating cord, so that the whole form is about the size of a standard doorway.

However, as some of the other team have already entered the left alley to do the same, John Burch, callsign Slasher 4, raises his head towards the kitchen window of the bar, only to see that someone is in there.

'Fuck' immediatly thinks the young Major, before ducking down and grabbing his radio button.

"Slasher 4 to all stations, we might be compromised, one of the cultists may have seen us from the back window!" he whispers loudly in his radio, his tone full of urgency. "I say again, a cultist may have seen us from the back window! Recommend to speed up the operation!"

"Reaper 1 to all, I agree." simply says Phillip on the radio, himself having entered the left alley.

Operation HQ

Hearing that the engineers might be compromised while the conversation between SUn Wolf and Dart Wind is not over yet, Adrean and Anna's blood freezes in their veins.

"Shit!" shouts the Keisaer, before grabbing his rifle, and checking if a round is chambered. "All teams, we go now!" he exclaims. On cue, all the Phantoms grab their weapons and rush back outside.

"Chief Savik, this is now or never! Prepare the ambulances to be ready as soon as we call them! And check with your guy at the power station, he needs to be ready now!" says Anna to Savik, before slapping his shoulder with force.
"If we see this to the end, we'll be sure to recommend you and your teams for promotions and decorations. Thanks for your support. Wish us good luck, and may your Spirits and our Stars be favorable." finishes the Keisaerina, before nodding one last time to Lifmor, and going back outside.

Outside, near their vehicles, the Astarians are now getting out their tactical shields equipped with strobe lights, which will be very useful when they breach the bar once the lights are turned off.
Having checked one last time that they work, they now all rush as one man towards the bar, ready to begin the operation...
Last edited by Astares Amauricanum on Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats

North Kospean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Kospean » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:23 am

East-Down Bar

Throw Rock freaked out at the shape of what looked like a man and with his Maverick Shotgun slowly stepped away to the yelling of Sun Wolf and with a scared broken voice yelled to his brothers, "I... I SEE SOMEONE!" Just then all the cultist looked at the recruit with Sun Wolf coldly hanging up the phone.

"FINE! IF THEY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME I WILL TOO!" He said heading to the collection of hostages now with his TT pistol loaded and pointing at the foreigner. "YOU! I WILL MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF YOU! EVERYONE ELSE PREPARE YOURSELF!" He said ignoring pleas from Saber Leaf to stop the madness.

As he neared the man the power turned off transforming the bar into a black mess of shapes barely illuminated by the windows. "Oh Fuck!" Throw Rock stammered out aiming his gun at the kitchen door, while Following Bull startled from the sudden change turned his back on the front window fumbling with his gear to pull out a flashlight.

Gray Bat Position

As the crisis was about to reach its peak, the Gray Bats elected to stay at the building and provide sniper fire for the team and to mark anyone that escaped. The Astares outnumbered the special operations force, so it was only natural that they lead the charge even if Lt. Tiyl wasn't the biggest fan of this. Regardless, they were going to do best they could and as the lights turned off and the charges set, one of the snipers saw the shape of Following Bulls head. An easy target as soon as the charges were set.

Meanwhile, Gweniver was now taking cover back in the building away from the coming assault. She was disappointed in her actions as they truly meant nothing but to anger the cultist but still proved useful in how the cult was acting something she knew she had to mark on her report once this was over.

Astares Amauricanum
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Astares Amauricanum » Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:25 pm

Plague/Gray Bat Position

Having heard that his squadron mates might have been spotted, Yuri glues his eye back to his scope, and refocuses on the bar ahead of him. To his horror, he witnesses Sun Wolf hanging up the phone, before walking towards one of the hostages, his pistol raised.

"Plague 2 to Chief Lifmor, we have Sun Wolf walking armed towards a hostage, possible execution imminent! I repeat, possible execution imminent!" yells Plague 2, Major Edward Hinkle, in his throat microphone, to Savik. "Cut the lights now!"

Meanwhile...
Side alleys of the East Down Bar
Finally nearing the bar, Adrean, Anna and the rest of the Phantoms nod to their engineer friends, who have already set up the charges on both sides.
Without a word, they all get in a single file formation, one in each alley. At the front, one of the Phantoms has a tactical shield with a strobe light ramp, ready to be activated when they breach.

But just as they end up being ready, they hear that Sun Wolf is about to execute a hostage. They also hear Plague 2's radio call.
With a hand gesture, Adrean and Anna, each one leading one of the files, directly behind the shield carrier, order their friends to wait. And a few seconds later, they see the lights coming off the front windows of the bar go off, and the area being plunged in darkness.

"Plague 2 to all, lights are out! One hostage taker with his back turned to the front windows, NKSOF'll handle it. Clear to breach!" radios Edward to his friends, describing what he is seeing from across the street.

"Phantom 1 copies all, breaching now!" replies Adrean, his right index finger curling around the trigger of his assault rifle.

"Phantom 2 copies all, breaching now too!" answers Anna on the same tone, before they give a final nod to their engineer friends who stand at the ready with the detonators, in this case Phillip Smetov for Adrean's file, and Muriel Dempsey for Anna's file.

"BREACH! BREACH! BREACH!" yell the two engineers as they press the detonators, causing the detonating cords to go off first, weakening the wall, while the C-4 charges come after, opening a hole...
A second later, many Phantoms who have grabbed some flashbangs in their plate carriers, take off the safety pin, and throw them inside the bar...

Meanwhile, inside the bar...
When he saw one of the cultists coming back from the kitchen saying that he saw someone, Jame was relieved at first, as it seemed that finally, they were going to get some help. But this had changed in pure fear, when he saw Sun Wolf advance towards him with his pistol raised.
Adressing a final prayer to Ymir for his soul's sake, he closes his eyes, ready to join his ancestors in the afterlife...

...only for the lights to go off a few seconds later, the cultists being caught off guard.
But before his eyes can adjust to the surrounding darkness, two large holes explode on the side walls, the size of a doorframe each. Immediatly, Jame, as well as Gilbert, ducks down and cover his ears with his hands. A move he is glad to have anticipated, as he suddenly sees about 8 metallic cylinders being thrown from outside, metallic cylinder with holes in them.

"Flashbang! Cover your ears!" yells Gilbert to the other hostages, hoping they'll understand him.

Indeed, those metallic cylinders are flashbang grenades, and after a few seconds, they go off, a bright flash and a ringing sound blinding and deafening anyone unlucky enough to see it or hear it directly.
But for the cultists, that is the least of their problems tonight, as the explosion is followed by two columns of people entering the bar, all clad in tactical gear, with a shield carrier at the front, their shield having strobe lights going on and off rapidly.

For Adrean, Anna, an their friends, who see their environment through their HUD shades, themselves linked to their NVG lenses mounted on their helmets, the current situation is not unusual. Human shapes moving around, bathed in a grayish-green light.

Without hesitation, the ones at the head of the column raise their rifles, and shoot down Saber Leaf and Throw Rock before they can raise their weapons against them. Adrean personally sends two 6,8mm bullets in Saber Leaf torso.
Following Bull, for his part, receives some bullets courtesy of the NKSOF guys and Yuri, who shoots him at the bottom of his abdomen, right through his spine.
The rest of the Phantoms, who continue to enter rapidly, run towards each and every hostage, before grabbing them and handcuffing them in the back with cable ties.

But just as Adrean raises his rifle again to shoot down the last hostage taker, Sun Wolf, he sees him running out of the bar through the front door and into the street.

"Plague, Phantom 1, we have a runner! Get him alive!" yells the Keisaer to his friends in his radio.

Gray Bat/Plague Position.

"Phantom 1, Plague 1, solid copy, we'll get him." replies Yuri, before standing up from his prone position.

"Everyone, with me! We need to get Sun Wolf alive! Let's rush him! Let's go!" shouts the Astarian officer, before running down the stairs and back outside, his squad and the Gray Bats following him...
Last edited by Astares Amauricanum on Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats

North Kospean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Kospean » Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:48 pm

Inside the bar

Chaos. Pure chaos erupted through the bar as new openings came shattering into the once peaceful environment. The whipping cold and scattering snow suddenly started filling the room as heavily armed troops came crashing in. Following Bull barely acknowledged the situation before a thundering clasp shattered the man's head dropping him unto the dark floor. Saber Leaf and Throw Rock yelled in surprise before being precisely hit with a variety of weapons, collapsing the cultist with Throw Rock violently slamming into a table with dashes of blood painting area. Meanwhile, Sun Wolf confused from the flash bangs and gunfight somehow found himself crashing through the front door and out to the ankle-deep snow.

"Bastards!" He yelled running down the street.

"Oh fuck, we do have a runner!" Lt. Tiyl said grabbing his M4 and with some of his team came running down the steps towards Sun Wolf.

As Sun Wolf stumbled through the deserted streets the cultist fired his pistol wildly down towards his pursuers but after three shots jammed. He threw the pistol and stumbled down an alley hoping to somehow lose the soldiers and in his dazed state hid behind some trashcans rusting away. However, this feeble attempted at hiding would not work as his tracks were easily followed to his location.

"SUN WOLF YOU ARE SURROUNDED AND OUTGUNNED! GIVE YOURSELF UP NOW!" Lt. Tiyl demanded as they came to his spot.

"NO NO!" He yelled back trying to run off further down the ally. The Lt. with the last bit of adrenaline rushed up the cultist tackling him into the snow. What transpired next was a brief struggle as Sun Wolf tried to squirm away from the operators vice grip but was overpowered as the Lt. delivered a nasty blow the cultist and nearly broke his arm trying to keep it away from grabbing anything.

"Little help with this fucker!" He ordered as the rest of his men came storming along kicking and punching the cultist as they detained him showing a bit of a brutal side the Kospeans weren't known for.

"This bastard..." The Lt. said lifting him up, "has crossed a line none of his little friends have. You deserved those punches. Now come on we are not done yet." He said making sure his zips were tight around his hands pushing him along out the alley. In just a flash the Zathis Heights were now liberated.

Astares Amauricanum
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Astares Amauricanum » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:35 pm

Inside the bar

In just under 30 seconds, the situation is wrapped up. As each hostage, with their hands still tied behind their backs, is about to be escorted by the Phantoms outside the bar and towards the Operation HQ to be debriefed and taken care off, they are first wrapped up in their coats, as well as first aid blankets to protect them from the cold on the way out.

But before all of that can happen, Adrean and Anna need to do one thing first: identifying the two Astarian hostages among all the civilians present.

"Gilbert Honsan and Jame Gerreti, please identify yourselves." asks Adrean in Astarian, a language only the two men could understand.

"Here, I'm Gilbert Honsan.That's Jame Gerreti." says Gilbert, currently held face down by Stalker 3, Major William Foster. Next to him, Gerreti is held in the same way by Reaper 3, Major Gerald Minstky.

"Good, good." says Anna as she crouches down to their level, motioning to her two friends to put them on their knees, which they do immediatly. "Are you both okay?"

"Yes Ma'am, we protected our ears and eyes from the flashbangs, so we're okay on that." answers Jame with a very relieved smile. "Before I forget, my phone is currently recording on video in my pants right backpocket. Those cultists pricks did not even search us when they got here." adds the mining foreman with a small chuckle.

"Smart move Sir." answer Adrean with a smile behind his balaclava, just as his earpiece comes to life.

"All stations, Plague 1, Sun Wolf has been captured, I repeat, Sun Wolf has been captured. We're on our way back to Operation HQ."

What has been happening meanwhile outside...

When they got down in the street, Yuri and the rest Plague had to take cover from the shots of Sun Wolf, even though the man did fire widly. Fortunately, none of them was hit. As they started to follow his tracks, the Astarians took the decision to hang back a bit, and let the Kospeans do this final part of the work themselves.

Witnessing his capture from a few meters away, the Astarians could not help but smile widly and chuckle behind their balaclavas. The guy got what he deserved from the Kospeans, and now, it was going to get even worse for him.

As the Kospeans reach his level, Yuri advances slowly towards Sun Wolf, and leans towards him.
"You're done for man. And this is only the beginning." he simply says, before nodding to Lieutenant Tiyl.
"Escort him back to HQ. You all did a fine job here." he says to the Gray Bats. "We'll go check with our Squadron at the bar. See you back at HQ."

With that said, he presses his radio button, and contacts Adrean...

Back in the bar...

"Plague 1, Phantom 1, solid copy, we're sending the hostages back to HQ." replies Adrean in his radio, before raising his right hand and making large gestures to indicate to his teammates to get the hostages out.

Meanwhile, Anna has grabbed Jame's phone from his pocket, and has transferred the video to her forearm computer.

"Very good Mr Gerreti, a very good move indeed. Congratulations, this will help us as proof."

"Glad to have helped Ma'am." replies Jame with a smile, as him and Gilbert are put back on their feet, before their zipties are cut and their arms freed. "But if I may ask Ma'am, your voice sounds very familiar. In fact, it sounds like..." continues Jame, before his eyes widen, just like Geretti. As he opens his mouth to speak, Gerald puts his gloved hand in front of it, preventing him from speaking.

"What you think can not be confirmed not denied. But you will not repeat a word of it to anyone, or there will be consequences." says the Bodark officer with a serious, almost threatening tone. "Is that understood?" asks Gerald, causing Jame and Gilbert to nod frantically.

"Good." says Adrean as he pats the two civilian shoulders. "Let's go men, it's getting cold in here."

And with that, the Astarian Keisaer, Keisaerina, their two friends and their two subjects leave the bar at last, walking back towards the bowling alley, where ambulances are waiting to take care of the hostages...
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats

North Kospean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Kospean » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:43 pm

East-Down Bar

In just a few minutes after the assault, a swarm of North Kospean Officers came from all sides to clear the hostages and secure the bar for an investigation. Some were nearly unmovable due to the shock and while Javonic tried his best to comfort them he himself was close to losing it all after such a traumatic event it didn't help that the bodies of the cultist still seemed to drip with blood as they were photographed by crime scene investigators. However, within a minute the hostages were brought to vans to warm up from the blistering cold outside.

Once the hostages were out of the bar crude boards were put up to block the hole that the special forces left behind while the cultist were checked for anything of value to the investigation. It was important to understand why this had occurred, the Red Sky while no strangers to combat with North Kospean forces were usually confined to the most inhospitable places in the country but for them to attack so close to Dradkar, it was truly unheard of. Luckily, this disaster did not end in the deaths of hostages but like most battles with the cult the Federal Police suffered casualties with the two patrol officers killed in the initial battle, they were quickly covered and taken away from the scene. While all this was occurring the Gray Bats were "touring" Sun Wolf back to a van for transportation, with some Federal Officers spitting at the mad man for what he did, and one officer having to be held back from beating the cultist. However, most cheered the capture and taunted the enemy, while Sun Wolf bruised and bloody said nothing on his humiliating walk through the snowy streets.

Operation HQ

After securing the prisoner and speaking to numerous high ranking officials about the assault Lt. Tiyl and Chief Savik were once again reunited to speak the Astarians about what had just occurred. As the two waited in awkward silence due to some rather off-color comments earlier in the operation, they both were glad it was over and all that was left to do was to speak with there allies on another successful cooperation between the two countries. Just as the silence was about to be too for the two, the Astarians came into the bowling alley with all the unfamiliar gear and ways of life it seemed. The Lt. quickly greeted the group and the Chief of course followed with his sheepish greeting.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents