NATION

PASSWORD

Nationstates decides! Nevertopia's ELECTION

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Your vote for the Prime Director

Steven Armstrong//Winter Court Party
40%
AX-400 Kara//Summer Court Party
13%
Optimus Prime//Spring Court Party
35%
Avallac'h//Fall Court Party
6%
Y'shtola Ruul//Serenes Forest Party
6%

Total votes : 48

Nevertopia
Minister

Founded: May 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Nationstates decides! Nevertopia's ELECTION

Postby Nevertopia » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:07 pm

Greetings, you are listening to Galnet news, Nevertopia's free and independent news station broadcasting to the Nationstates Multiverse cluster.

Our top news

Today's date: 25-September-12322

Nevecians everywhere are celebrating the official reconstruction of Nevertopia. It was 300 some odd years ago when a threat from beyond the stars invaded and enslaved not only the nation of Nevertopia but the realm of Abeir-Toril as a whole before being driven off the planet by the Unified Resistance Front.

As part of her campaign promise, AX-400 Kara, the current Prime Director has called for an emergency election as to who should be the Prime Director of the rebuilt Nevertopia.

"I was chosen as leader out of convenience, I do not believe I was elected properly due to the desperation of our previous situation and was chosen simply because I was the Android housemaid of the previous Prime Director Ms. Aisling Duval before her passing in the early stages of the war. And that is why I, as we declare an official cease to our conflict, have chosen to call for an election so that Nevertopia can elect its next Prime Director properly." She said.

POLITICAL STRUCTURE
Please be advised, Nevertopia uses a tiered voting system. There will be multiple voting rounds where the candidate with the least votes gets eliminated until there is only 1 left.

Users are encouraged to post replies down below.

Political PartyStatusIdeologyMPsSenatorsCandidatesPolitical Position
ImageWinter Court of Nevertopia Major Party Conservatism, Economic Liberalism 121 21Steven ArmstrongCentre Right
ImageSummer Court of NevertopiaMajor Party Liberalism, Social Liberalism 32 0 AX-400 Kara Centre to Centre Left
ImageSpring Court of NevertopiaMinor Party Social Democracy 157 0 Optimus PrimeCentre Left to Centre Right
ImageFall Court of NevertopiaMinor Party Feywilds Sovereignty, Social Democracy, Regionalism 240 Avallac'hCentre Left
ImageSerenes Forest Party of NevertopiaMinor Party Green Politics, Aboriginal Representation 3 0 Y'shtola RuulN/A

Here are the candidates:

Senator Steven Armstrong
"I have a dream. That one day every person in this nation will control their own destiny. A nation of the truly free, dammit. A nation of action, not words, ruled by strength, not committee! Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think - to act - for himself! Forget all these limp-wrist lawyers and chickenpeck bureaucrats. Forget this 24-hour Internet spew of trivia and celebrity nonsense! Forget Nevecian pride! Forget the media! FORGET ALL OF IT! Nevertopia is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes, a new Nevertopia will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll make Nevertopia great again!... In my new Nevertopia, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money. not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars! Elect me as your Prime Director and you will know true liberty!"

AX-400 Kara
"Hello, I am KPC-897504C, or better known as "Kara" for short. I am a third generation AX-400 Android. I can look after your house, do the cooking, mind the kids. I can organize appointments, I speak 300 languages and I'm entirely at your disposal as your Prime Director. No need to feed me or recharge me. I'm equipped with a Quantic battery that makes me autonomous for 713 years. I know some of you think we're just machines... but since I met Aisling, I know I can feel things... I cared for her, I feared for her, I longed for her, I couldn't be happy if she wasn't... This probably doesn't make any sense to you but... I know she changed me somehow...I believe Organics and Synths can co-exist and that shall be my vision of a new Nevertopia. I have lead the remnants of Nevertopia for the last 300 years, from its collapse to its reconstruction. If you are happy with my performance I would love to continue servicing you as your personal Prime Director Android."

Optimus Prime
"In any war, there are calms between storms. There will be days where we lose faith, days when our allies turn against us. But the day will never come that we forsake its planet and its people. I will defend you and all you can be. There are mysterious to the universe that we were never meant to solve. But who we are and why we are here, are not among them. Those answers we carry inside. At the heart of every legend, there is truth. A few brave souls unite to save the world. We can be heroes in our own lives, every one of us, if we only have the courage, to try. We need to repair our planet, worth together, if we wish to survive. A dangerous secret is buried deep in dark space, but there is more to us that meets the eye. I, am Optimus Prime, calling all Nevecians. It is time. To come home."

Crevan Espane aep Caomhan Macha, "Avallac'h"
"I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind. If I run away today, good people will die. If I stand and fight, some of them might live. Maybe not many, maybe not for long. Hey, you know, maybe there's no point to any of this at all. But it's the best I can do. So I'm going to do it. And I will stand here doing it until it kills me. And you're going to die too! Someday. And how will that be? Have you thought about it? What would you die for? Who I am is where I stand. Where I stand is where I fall. Stand with me. These people are terrified. Maybe we can help a little. Why not, just at the end, just be kind?"

Y'shtola Ruul
"My people, sons and daughters of the forests. For many years we have been a broken nation- shunned, oppressed and conquered by those we sought to escape. Days ago, I asked for time, and that time was granted by you. You, the strength in my arm, the holders of my dreams. Our forefathers embarked on the greatest exodus in the history of all feykind. An exodus for freedom. Nevertopia became that freedom. Our new world changed our bodies. At first, it weakened us. But in fact, we were growing stronger. In the time you have given me, I have rebuilt our great people. I have rebuilt our strength. And I have rebuilt our pride. Our enemies at home have been re-educated. We have given them new insights into our cause. On this day, we stand united once more. On this day, those driven to divide us will hear our voice. On this day, we shall act as one, and we shall be ignored no more. Defenders of the Serenes forest dream, now is our time."
Last edited by Nevertopia on Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So the CCP won't let me be or let me be me so let me see, they tried to shut me down on CBC but it feels so empty without me.
Communism has failed every time its been tried.
Civilization Index: Class 9.28
Tier 7: Stellar Settler | Level 7: Wonderful Wizard | Type 7: Astro Ambassador
This nation's overview is the primary canon. For more information use NS stats.
Black Lives Matter

Australia 2022 rp
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 24, 2022
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Australia 2022 rp » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:29 pm

K

Nevertopia
Minister

Founded: May 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nevertopia » Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:52 am

Australia 2022 rp wrote:K

whod you vote for and why? Dont worry about IC or OOC stuff. The main post is all that matters in-canon.
So the CCP won't let me be or let me be me so let me see, they tried to shut me down on CBC but it feels so empty without me.
Communism has failed every time its been tried.
Civilization Index: Class 9.28
Tier 7: Stellar Settler | Level 7: Wonderful Wizard | Type 7: Astro Ambassador
This nation's overview is the primary canon. For more information use NS stats.
Black Lives Matter

Return to International Incidents