NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] It's Too Late For Now

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Lomacrato
Envoy

Founded: Jun 05, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

[DRAFT] It's Too Late For Now

Postby Lomacrato » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:45 pm

Issue: Following a recent ban of the famous band named "Hippy Day" for allegedly driving a fan to vandalize a car, many protesters have a stormed into your office asking for you to uplift the ban.

Option 1: What about our rights? says Civil Rights Activist, Paul Jackson. "Sure, this may encourage fans to vandalize, but that is not our problem, I mean it's their problem!" "Besides, why not we just protect cars more than ban this band!" If you banned this band, many fans would be upset as they don't get to listen to "Take Me Now"!

Fallout: Bands like Hippy Day are singing lyrics like "I like vandalism!".

Option 2: No uplift! says, Former Band Member, George Jones. "If they are causing fans to vandalize a car, don't unban them!" "Besides who would listen to a band named "Hippy Day"? No one, so let their ban stay!" These so called "band members" are a couple of freaks who want to kill @@NATION@@ out of its glory!

Fallout: Emo Kids only sing songs like "Little Star".

Validity: Not valid for Nations that are dictatorships.

Leave feedback!
Welcome To Lomacraton Broadcast Agency
I like writing issues
Lomacraton Broadcast Agency: Queen Young signs the International Friendship Treaty with Paul James.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:55 pm

Why would the band be punished for the actions of its fanbase?
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Lomacrato
Envoy

Founded: Jun 05, 2022

Postby Lomacrato » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:05 pm

Australian rePublic wrote:Why would the band be punished for the actions of its fanbase?

Because it literally said vandalizing is okay. I mean who would go too far to vandalize a car, exactly.
Welcome To Lomacraton Broadcast Agency
I like writing issues
Lomacraton Broadcast Agency: Queen Young signs the International Friendship Treaty with Paul James.

Return to Got Issues?