NATION

PASSWORD

The end of Octahedralia

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
Octahedralia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 23, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

The end of Octahedralia

Postby Octahedralia » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:15 pm

After a massive nuclear barrage, the Commonweath of Octahedralia no longer exists.
you may now access
THE OCTAHEDRON

NS Stats have been found dead in Miami

Kingdom of Intermaria
Envoy

Founded: Aug 07, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Intermaria » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:30 am

Rest in Pieces, Octahedralia, press F to pay respect.
*F*
Republik Federasi ouf Aituia Since 1700s
Come live in Aituia - thousands of opportunities and sites you can visit!
||TV-N4|||  Kaw Time: 8:36 AM |  Rover Time: 3:36 AM |  Take a break at Coldhart Donuts! Eat now! |  Want a fast internet connection free for 5 months, with 7.2 GB load? Buy our freebie coupons which only costs 1 Astardia Unit! Come buy now. |  29° Cloudy in Kaw. |
OoC Scrolly | My Forum Name: Mauser | Account age: Less than a year. | Pronouns: NotHuman/NotHuman (I'm trolling with ya) | Other accounts outside of NS: Roblox PC

Arabarya
Civilian

Founded: Aug 26, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Arabarya » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:33 am

I love the primary banner that you chose for this occasion.

Wallowis
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 09, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Wallowis » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:40 am

Wallowis will send a 587.41 billion NSD aid package to assist in rebuilding.
All NS stats except for population related stats canon. Nation does represent my real life views always.*
*not Welfare.
My Politics
Wallowis now the head of Cylis Treaty and Arbitration Organisation. ULIBOR disbanded by Wallowis. Wallowis passes act of permanent neutrality. Survey shows people disinterested in global politics. Wallowis on the fence over entry into World Assembly. Economy stagnating, economists warn.
Hispida wrote:english is a rather tough language. you can learn it through tough thorough thought, though.

Return to Vault 41