NATION

PASSWORD

Confederation of Utopia (OOC & Signups)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Elections begin! (Instant Runoff)

ADSL
7
32%
DPP
6
27%
CPS
5
23%
PUP
4
18%
 
Total votes : 22

User avatar
The Confederation of Utopia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Sep 23, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Confederation of Utopia (OOC & Signups)

Postby The Confederation of Utopia » Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:53 am

The Confederation of Utopia

Info:

The Confederation of Utopia is an international, fully inclusive Confederation of nations. All member nations may vote in the Federal Council of Utopia for certain parties, and the capital city is democratically chosen by all member states from a series of randomly selected candidates.

The Constitution consists of nine articles, which are subject to change and/or addition of new articles in future, but very rarely so.

Current Political Parties:
Autonomous Democratic Socialist League (ADSL, founded by Wallowis) 40%
Democratic Peaceful Party (DPP, founded by Sarolandia) 20%
Capitalist People's Society (CPS, founded by The Celtics) 20%
Patriot Union Party (PUP, founded by America1775) 20%
Coalitions:
Between ADSL and DPP (60%)
Between CPS and PUP (40%)
Second elections are due for December 10th



Code: Select all
Full Nation Name:
Reason for joining:
Do you promise to uphold the constitution? (Y/N):
Will you participate in elections and referendums? (Y/N):
Do you acknowledge that you may not leave unless a majority of your population agrees? (Y/N):
How many troops you will be donating to the Utopian Armed Forces:
Do you swear not to break international law nor commit warcrimes? (Y/N):


Signatories:
Wallowis
The Celtics
Free-Reorganized-States
Sarolandia
Aursi
America1775
North Macaronesa

Under Review:
Last edited by The Confederation of Utopia on Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:14 pm, edited 9 times in total.

User avatar
Aursi
Minister
 
Posts: 2975
Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Aursi » Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:56 am

Full Nation Name: Kingdom of Aursi
Reason for joining: To get help from COU
Do you promise to uphold the constitution? (Y/N): Yeh
Will you participate in elections and referendums? (Y/N): Yeh
Do you acknowledge that you may not leave unless a majority of your population agrees? (Y/N): Yeh
How many troops you will be donating to the Utopian Armed Forces: None for now, due to the ongoing war in Aursi
Do you swear not to break international law nor commit warcrimes? (Y/N): Yeh
Founder and Co-Founder of
ATO Unknown
UADC GENA
GADN
IAD
Founded: 19.11.1975
Capital: Aurtumn
Chancellor: Serik Ulyanov
Population: 80 Million
GDP: 6@ Trillion Aursifens
Kingdom of Aursi
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Current Year: 2035

_
_
PortalOverviewNewsMilitaryMapsEmbassyStore

User avatar
The Confederation of Utopia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Sep 23, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Confederation of Utopia » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:00 am

Aursi wrote:Full Nation Name: Kingdom of Aursi
Reason for joining: To get help from COU
Do you promise to uphold the constitution? (Y/N): Yeh
Will you participate in elections and referendums? (Y/N): Yeh
Do you acknowledge that you may not leave unless a majority of your population agrees? (Y/N): Yeh
How many troops you will be donating to the Utopian Armed Forces: None for now, due to the ongoing war in Aursi
Do you swear not to break international law nor commit warcrimes? (Y/N): Yeh

Your application is under review, however due to concerns over your current conflict, we must discuss this with our current members.

User avatar
The Confederation of Utopia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Sep 23, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Confederation of Utopia » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:46 am

Aursi wrote:Full Nation Name: Kingdom of Aursi
Reason for joining: To get help from COU
Do you promise to uphold the constitution? (Y/N): Yeh
Will you participate in elections and referendums? (Y/N): Yeh
Do you acknowledge that you may not leave unless a majority of your population agrees? (Y/N): Yeh
How many troops you will be donating to the Utopian Armed Forces: None for now, due to the ongoing war in Aursi
Do you swear not to break international law nor commit warcrimes? (Y/N): Yeh

We have decided to accept your application. You are now in the CoU.

User avatar
America1775
Attaché
 
Posts: 67
Founded: Sep 18, 2022
Capitalist Paradise

Postby America1775 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:12 pm

Full Nation Name: The United States of America
Reason for joining: To gain new allies
Do you promise to uphold the constitution? (Y/N): Y
Will you participate in elections and referendums? (Y/N): Y
Do you acknowledge that you may not leave unless a majority of your population agrees? (Y/N): Y
How many troops you will be donating to the Utopian Armed Forces: 45,000 troops plus equipment
Do you swear not to break international law nor commit warcrimes? (Y/N): Y
HoR:
Republican- 275
Democrat- 160
Senate:
Republican- 55
Democrat- 43
Independent-2
Country: United States of America
President: Donald Trump
Year: 2022
Population: 335,284,583

User avatar
The Confederation of Utopia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Sep 23, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Confederation of Utopia » Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:53 am

America1775 wrote:Full Nation Name: The United States of America
Reason for joining: To gain new allies
Do you promise to uphold the constitution? (Y/N): Y
Will you participate in elections and referendums? (Y/N): Y
Do you acknowledge that you may not leave unless a majority of your population agrees? (Y/N): Y
How many troops you will be donating to the Utopian Armed Forces: 45,000 troops plus equipment
Do you swear not to break international law nor commit warcrimes? (Y/N): Y

Accepted?

User avatar
The Confederation of Utopia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Sep 23, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Confederation of Utopia » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:43 am

elections are now due!

User avatar
The Celtics
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: May 02, 2022
Corporate Police State

Postby The Celtics » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:50 am

Full Nation Name: The Celtics
Reason for joining: To uphold peace and order through any means necessary
Do you promise to uphold the constitution? (Y/N): Y
Will you participate in elections and referendums? (Y/N): Y
Do you acknowledge that you may not leave unless a majority of your population agrees? (Y/N): Y
How many troops you will be donating to the Utopian Armed Forces: All forces will contribute but under a coalition unless there is an issue where we are at war directly
Do you swear not to break international law nor commit warcrimes? (Y/N): Y

User avatar
The Confederation of Utopia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Sep 23, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Confederation of Utopia » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:07 am

The Celtics wrote:Full Nation Name: The Celtics
Reason for joining: To uphold peace and order through any means necessary
Do you promise to uphold the constitution? (Y/N): Y
Will you participate in elections and referendums? (Y/N): Y
Do you acknowledge that you may not leave unless a majority of your population agrees? (Y/N): Y
How many troops you will be donating to the Utopian Armed Forces: All forces will contribute but under a coalition unless there is an issue where we are at war directly
Do you swear not to break international law nor commit warcrimes? (Y/N): Y

Don't worry as a founder you were already in but good to have the extra info, accepted

User avatar
North Macaronesa
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 199
Founded: Sep 06, 2022
Anarchy

Postby North Macaronesa » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:17 pm

Full Nation Name: The Republic of North Macaronesia
Reason for joining: To strengthen economic and political ties with member nations
Do you promise to uphold the constitution? (Y/N): Yes
Will you participate in elections and referendums? (Y/N): Yes
Do you acknowledge that you may not leave unless a majority of your population agrees? (Y/N): Yes
How many troops you will be donating to the Utopian Armed Forces: None, but 7500 will be on standby.
Do you swear not to break international law nor commit warcrimes? (Y/N): Yes
Last edited by North Macaronesa on Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to North Macaronesia! | She/Her | NS stats are not canon

The Macaronesian Times | Two die in Highway TR-1 landslide, critics call out highway system as "poorly designed", call for US-Interstate-style system | Candidates gear up for 2023 election in March, Toledano's Center Progressive Party poised to lose seats | PM Toledano's critics flare up again after leaked plan to build a dam in the "wasteland" of Fuerteventura, environmentalists and natives angered, Toledano dismisses critics as far-right supremacists. | Hurricane Catalina relief efforts begin in the Azores, PM Toledano says

Overview
| Issue Draft

User avatar
Australia 2022 rp
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Sep 24, 2022
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Australia 2022 rp » Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:59 pm

OOC: I’ll join later on my main account, I just randomly got sent this link on this roleplaying account

User avatar
The Confederation of Utopia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Sep 23, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Confederation of Utopia » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:07 am

North Macaronesa wrote:
Full Nation Name: The Republic of North Macaronesia
Reason for joining: To strengthen economic and political ties with member nations
Do you promise to uphold the constitution? (Y/N): Yes
Will you participate in elections and referendums? (Y/N): Yes
Do you acknowledge that you may not leave unless a majority of your population agrees? (Y/N): Yes
How many troops you will be donating to the Utopian Armed Forces: None, but 7500 will be on standby.
Do you swear not to break international law nor commit warcrimes? (Y/N): Yes

Accepted

User avatar
The Confederation of Utopia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Sep 23, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Confederation of Utopia » Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:13 pm

/bump


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Krow-Bock

Advertisement

Remove ads