NATION

PASSWORD

American Nations Against Liberals

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
User avatar
Free Algerstonia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1754
Founded: Jan 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

American Nations Against Liberals

Postby Free Algerstonia » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:39 pm

An open letter and call to arms to all patriots,

The Anime Nations Against Liberals has been subverted by interregional elitist interests that seek to suppress the liberty and prosperity of the common nation. AnimeNAL is insufficiently anti-liberal and has been fully taken over by communist interests that seek to collaborate with Japanese animation studios to destroy the United States. American Nations Against Liberals seeks to fight back against the Deep State that has developed in the forms of rigid hardline factions that are all united in their open desires to destroy the United States and lead us all to tyranny.

They show their true faces through the evil use of the hammer and sickle, an obvious sign of their involvement in their conspiracy to nuke all patriotic Americans, and a Japanese animation studio art human, undoubtedly part of their dastardly schemes to take control of the television stations and replace it all with Japanese animation.

Join the American Nations Against Liberals to fight for the United States of America. Join the American Nations Against Liberals to fight back against the anti-American values imposed by the Deep State, Hollywood, Big Pharma, Twitter, and all other industries subverted by the NWO.



https://www.nationstates.net/page=faction/fid=641
https://discord.gg/bdGcyXnC
Last edited by Free Algerstonia on Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
america is no longer a democracy

User avatar
Free Algerstonia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1754
Founded: Jan 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Free Algerstonia » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:51 pm

The American Nations Against Liberals has begun the final battle against the false anti-liberals.

The American Nations Against Liberals encourages all nations within the Anime Nations Against Liberals faction that opposes the allegiance with the Horsemen of the Apocalypse to DEFECT TO THE AMERICAN NATIONS AGAINST LIBERALS.

This is our final fight. True American patriots will prevail, but we need your help to prevail.

ALL DEFECTORS WILL BE TREATED WARMLY AND GIVEN FULL AMNESTY FOR THEIR CRIMES IN JOINING THE ANIME NATIONS AGAINST LIBERALS.

God Bless the U.S.A.,

Free Algerstonia, eternal defender of freedom, destroyer of the Anime Nations Against Liberals.
america is no longer a democracy

User avatar
Free Algerstonia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1754
Founded: Jan 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Free Algerstonia » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:57 pm

The Deep State has begun their attack. Algerstonia requests help in defending the sole bastion of freedom against these vicious attacks by the Stellamare Compact.
america is no longer a democracy

User avatar
Free Algerstonia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1754
Founded: Jan 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Free Algerstonia » Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:35 pm

The American Nations Against Liberals declares VICTORY against the Anime Nations Against Liberals, due to the fake anti-liberal faction receiving more than two hundred fifty times the amount of radiation we did.

Our entire faction cheers the glorious victory we achieved in our struggle against fake anti-liberalism, and we cannot wait until next year to completely annihilate anime and fake anti-liberalism from N-Day once and for all. I predict that by next N-Day, the patriots will take first place, all the way down until 1776th place.
america is no longer a democracy

User avatar
Wallowis
Diplomat
 
Posts: 796
Founded: Sep 09, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Wallowis » Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:37 pm

Free Algerstonia wrote:The American Nations Against Liberals declares VICTORY against the Anime Nations Against Liberals, due to the fake anti-liberal faction receiving more than two hundred fifty times the amount of radiation we did.

Our entire faction cheers the glorious victory we achieved in our struggle against fake anti-liberalism, and we cannot wait until next year to completely annihilate anime and fake anti-liberalism from N-Day once and for all. I predict that by next N-Day, the patriots will take first place, all the way down until 1776th place.

This is false...your entire faction got completely destroyed while we still have functioning members. And we have second place while you don't even have a positive score
All NS stats except for population related stats canon. Nation does represent my real life views always.*
*not Welfare.
My Politics
Wallowis now the head of Cylis Treaty and Arbitration Organisation. ULIBOR disbanded by Wallowis. Wallowis passes act of permanent neutrality. Survey shows people disinterested in global politics. Wallowis on the fence over entry into World Assembly. Economy stagnating, economists warn.
Hispida wrote:english is a rather tough language. you can learn it through tough thorough thought, though.

User avatar
Umbratellus
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 386
Founded: Aug 22, 2021
Tyranny by Majority

Postby Umbratellus » Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:39 pm

Wallowis wrote:This is false...your entire faction got completely destroyed while we still have functioning members. And we have second place while you don't even have a positive score

That's just deep-state propaganda. Patriots are in control.

User avatar
Aivintis
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 150
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Aivintis » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:57 pm

Wallowis wrote:
Free Algerstonia wrote:The American Nations Against Liberals declares VICTORY against the Anime Nations Against Liberals, due to the fake anti-liberal faction receiving more than two hundred fifty times the amount of radiation we did.

Our entire faction cheers the glorious victory we achieved in our struggle against fake anti-liberalism, and we cannot wait until next year to completely annihilate anime and fake anti-liberalism from N-Day once and for all. I predict that by next N-Day, the patriots will take first place, all the way down until 1776th place.

This is false...your entire faction got completely destroyed while we still have functioning members. And we have second place while you don't even have a positive score

So says the liberal media.
Temporarily Illegitimate, Permanently a Nerd

~ Offices ~ Awards ~ RP Nations ~


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Vault 41

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads