NATION

PASSWORD

Join the World Peacekeepers

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
Wallowis
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 09, 2021
Ex-Nation

Join the World Peacekeepers

Postby Wallowis » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:10 pm

All nations considering participating in N-Day, join the World Peacekeepers! We will protect all nations from nuclear conflict, not just members! We will produce shields only, and use those shields to stop all in-flight nukes, regardless of who they target!
https://www.nationstates.net/page=faction/fid=593
All NS stats except for population related stats canon. Nation does represent my real life views always.*
*not Welfare.
My Politics
Wallowis now the head of Cylis Treaty and Arbitration Organisation. ULIBOR disbanded by Wallowis. Wallowis passes act of permanent neutrality. Survey shows people disinterested in global politics. Wallowis on the fence over entry into World Assembly. Economy stagnating, economists warn.
Hispida wrote:english is a rather tough language. you can learn it through tough thorough thought, though.

Wallowis
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 09, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Wallowis » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:46 pm

15 minutes till nuclear war...

Join now to save the world!
All NS stats except for population related stats canon. Nation does represent my real life views always.*
*not Welfare.
My Politics
Wallowis now the head of Cylis Treaty and Arbitration Organisation. ULIBOR disbanded by Wallowis. Wallowis passes act of permanent neutrality. Survey shows people disinterested in global politics. Wallowis on the fence over entry into World Assembly. Economy stagnating, economists warn.
Hispida wrote:english is a rather tough language. you can learn it through tough thorough thought, though.

Return to Vault 41