NATION

PASSWORD

[SUGGESTION] View your faction in faction List

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Cataleenia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 11, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

[SUGGESTION] View your faction in faction List

Postby Cataleenia » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:15 am

Hi, i’d like to preface this by saying that I’m not sure whether this would be better in technical or in Vault 41 but since it is a technical suggestion, I’ve put it in technical.

As N-Day approaches and i’ve joined a faction, I noticed that it can be quite challenging to find your faction if it’s not one of the larger factions. The only methods there are are:
Scrolling through all the pages until you find it.
Clicking ‘Create New Faction’ and clicking on ‘Your Faction’
And remembering/copying the link to your faction.

I personally believe that it would be better to have there be a button or similar to take you to your faction.

I hope this suggestion is thought about,
-Cataleenia
Last edited by Cataleenia on Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
WARNING! I am bri’ish, do NOT come within a 50m radius without protection.
they/them
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...
[violet] wrote:lol
Hispida wrote:english is a rather tough language. you can learn it through tough thorough thought, though.
Armeattla wrote:You know, watching a personality cult live is pretty fun.
Racoda wrote:
Kuraiva wrote:IS THIS dumpster fire APRIL FOOLS UPDATE or something permanent!?
Nothing is permanent.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:26 am

Technical is the right place for this.

We'll be reviewing potential changes after this current N-Day. The focus for this one is seeing if the faction pre-registration helps resolve the balance issues from last time.

Cataleenia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 11, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Cataleenia » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:27 am

Sedgistan wrote:Technical is the right place for this.

We'll be reviewing potential changes after this current N-Day. The focus for this one is seeing if the faction pre-registration helps resolve the balance issues from last time.

Ok, Thank you!
WARNING! I am bri’ish, do NOT come within a 50m radius without protection.
they/them
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...
[violet] wrote:lol
Hispida wrote:english is a rather tough language. you can learn it through tough thorough thought, though.
Armeattla wrote:You know, watching a personality cult live is pretty fun.
Racoda wrote:
Kuraiva wrote:IS THIS dumpster fire APRIL FOOLS UPDATE or something permanent!?
Nothing is permanent.

Haganham
Minister

Founded: Aug 17, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Haganham » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:44 pm

Sedgistan wrote:Technical is the right place for this.

I don't think you're going to get good data out of that. The two largest factions from last year had already broken into smaller ones.
Imagine reading a signature, but over the course of it the quality seems to deteriorate and it gets wose an wose, where the swenetence stwucture and gwammer rewerts to a pwoint of uttew non swence, an u jus dont wanna wead it anymwore (o´ω`o) awd twa wol owdewl iws jus awfwul (´・ω・`);. bwt tw sinawtur iwswnwt obwer nyet, it gwos own an own an own an own. uwu wanyaa stwop weadwing bwut uwu cwant stop wewding, uwu stwartd thwis awnd ur gwoing two fwinibsh it nowo mwattew wat! uwu hab mwoxie kwiddowo, bwut uwu wibl gwib ub sowon. i cwan wite wike dis fwor owors, swo dwont cwalengbe mii..

… wbats dis??? uwu awe stwill weedinb mwie sinatwr?? uwu habe awot ob detewemwinyanyatiom!! 。◕‿◕。! u habve comopweedid tha signwtr, good job!

Return to Technical