NATION

PASSWORD

[SUGGESTION] View your faction in faction List

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Cataleenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 11, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

[SUGGESTION] View your faction in faction List

Postby Cataleenia » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:15 am

Hi, i’d like to preface this by saying that I’m not sure whether this would be better in technical or in Vault 41 but since it is a technical suggestion, I’ve put it in technical.

As N-Day approaches and i’ve joined a faction, I noticed that it can be quite challenging to find your faction if it’s not one of the larger factions. The only methods there are are:
Scrolling through all the pages until you find it.
Clicking ‘Create New Faction’ and clicking on ‘Your Faction’
And remembering/copying the link to your faction.

I personally believe that it would be better to have there be a button or similar to take you to your faction.

I hope this suggestion is thought about,
-Cataleenia
Last edited by Cataleenia on Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
WARNING! I am bri’ish, do NOT come within a 50m radius without protection.
NEWS: Mc Catter repeals misread legislation, allowing elections again. | News is under development!
Non-Binary They/Them aroace| Autistic (Diagnosed) | ADHD (Not officially diagnosed but meet criteria, awaiting second opinion)
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...
[violet] wrote:lol
Hispida wrote:english is a rather tough language. you can learn it through tough thorough thought, though.
Armeattla wrote:You know, watching a personality cult live is pretty fun.

Sedgistan
Senior Issues Moderator

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:26 am

Technical is the right place for this.

We'll be reviewing potential changes after this current N-Day. The focus for this one is seeing if the faction pre-registration helps resolve the balance issues from last time.

Cataleenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 11, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Cataleenia » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:27 am

Sedgistan wrote:Technical is the right place for this.

We'll be reviewing potential changes after this current N-Day. The focus for this one is seeing if the faction pre-registration helps resolve the balance issues from last time.

Ok, Thank you!
WARNING! I am bri’ish, do NOT come within a 50m radius without protection.
NEWS: Mc Catter repeals misread legislation, allowing elections again. | News is under development!
Non-Binary They/Them aroace| Autistic (Diagnosed) | ADHD (Not officially diagnosed but meet criteria, awaiting second opinion)
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...
[violet] wrote:lol
Hispida wrote:english is a rather tough language. you can learn it through tough thorough thought, though.
Armeattla wrote:You know, watching a personality cult live is pretty fun.

Haganham
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 17, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Haganham » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:44 pm

Sedgistan wrote:Technical is the right place for this.

I don't think you're going to get good data out of that. The two largest factions from last year had already broken into smaller ones.
Remember kids, if it doesn't have private property rights, competitive markets and voluntary exchange then it's just sparkling feudalism.
TITO Tactial Officer
Assistant WA secretary: 10000 Islands, TEP
Praefectus Praetorio, Caesar: Oatland
Cartographer: Forest

Return to Technical