NATION

PASSWORD

Welcome To Harkback Union - OOC - Half-closed

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:17 am

Hey, it's like we hit the brakes on the RP...

I can post in response to Winthrop's lack of response. Maybe examine the machine more. Maybe Xu should.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:45 am

Apologies, I have vowed to take this roleplay to the finish line, but unfortunately replies are halted due to sudden and very important family emergency.
I shall return, but I know not when...

Western Fardelshufflestein
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:06 am

Harkback Union wrote:Apologies, I have vowed to take this roleplay to the finish line, but unfortunately replies are halted due to sudden and very important family emergency.

:(

Hope everything becomes ok again. And don't feel badly about needing time off.
The Constitutional Monarchy of Western Fardelshufflestein
Always Has Been. | WF's User Be Like | NSG is Budget Twitter | Yo, Kenneth Branagh won an Oscar
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Mostly Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh. | A L A S T A I R C E P T I O N
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 27 November 2022 bUt wHy iS tHE rUm gOnE!?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:35 pm

Harkback Union wrote:Apologies, I have vowed to take this roleplay to the finish line, but unfortunately replies are halted due to sudden and very important family emergency.

No worries! She was a high intensity RP. Looking forward to the continuance.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:41 pm

Hello agian my children!
Tis me, Harkback, forever GM & part-time gravedigger.
Let it be known that we shall RETURN TO HARKBACK UNION this fall in season 2 (if all goes according to plan)

In the meantime, my magic school voice-based roleplaying project College Greymore has been taking up most of my time.
If any of you have the time and courage, join us on Harkback Productions Discord:
https://discord.gg/GSxuRdQ
Last edited by Harkback Union on Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Excidium Planetis
Powerbroker

Founded: May 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Excidium Planetis » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:42 am

Yaayyyy!
Current Ambassador: Adelia Meritt
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 9 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.

News: AI wins Dawn Fleet election for High Counselor.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:44 am

I'm still hyped for whenever Farworld returns. Or Game of Crowns.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:00 am

Harkback Union wrote:Hello agian my children!
Tis me, Harkback, forever GM & part-time gravedigger.
Let it be known that we shall RETURN TO HARKBACK UNION this fall in season 2 (if all goes according to plan)

In the meantime, my magic school voice-based roleplaying project College Greymore has been taking up most of my time.
If any of you have the time and courage, join us on Harkback Productions Discord:
https://discord.gg/GSxuRdQ

Outstanding news!
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Tue May 02, 2023 3:02 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:I'm still hyped for whenever Farworld returns. Or Game of Crowns.

I beleive Ovstylap shall host a reboot of Game of Crowns, if he didn't already do so.

Meanwhile, we are building a team on discord for a grand College Greymore campaign:

Hosted on foundry VTT, College Greymore has you play teenage wizards in the early 20th century.

Current schedule is Saturday afternoon european time, morning US time. Time is up for debate. First session this week!

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:45 pm

My dearest friends / former associates. If you are still among the living, I invite you to weekly live roleplaying sessions on the harkback productions discord:

https://discord.gg/2kyeTsen

Currently running a magic school, but there are other games on the horizon!

Talchyon
Negotiator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:25 pm

Harkback Union wrote:My dearest friends / former associates. If you are still among the living, I invite you to weekly live roleplaying sessions on the harkback productions discord:

https://discord.gg/2kyeTsen

Currently running a magic school, but there are other games on the horizon!

Cool. I'll check it out.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse