NATION

PASSWORD

HELP WITH FINDING A YT VIDEO!!!

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
The Great Nevada Overlord
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

HELP WITH FINDING A YT VIDEO!!!

Postby The Great Nevada Overlord » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:14 pm

Hello, I found this video, made a meme, and quickly forgot about it.

But I found the meme again. And can't remember where it came from and I'm going crazy trying to remember.

So I turn to nationstates after exhausting every option.

Please help me. I think it was named after Hemophilia or some other chronic bleeding disease. The character is some edgelord. It's used in music videos. The artist plays Roblox... and that's all I can remember.

(Ignore the chef it was the meme. I thought the background looked a bit like spaghetti) :)
Last edited by Frisbeeteria on Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome To The Great Nevada Overlord! Enjoy Your Stay!
I am an American Social Democrat, I like debates and long walks on the beach.
The Great Nevada Overlord is a large nation located on the western side of North America, it borders the United States in the east, Canada in the north, and Mexico in the south. It is a very closed off nation, with no legal immigration or emigration. Freedoms are practically nonexistent. The people are kept in the dark and are told that the rest of the world (especially the United States) are coming for them.

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:25 pm

This is not a discussion; nor a blog. We are also not a search engine.
Last edited by Katganistan on Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to General