NATION

PASSWORD

About the region TRUE AMERICANS

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
User avatar
Socialist Ancomistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 133
Founded: Oct 30, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

About the region TRUE AMERICANS

Postby Socialist Ancomistan » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:27 pm

https://www.nationstates.net/region=true_americans

I don’t know if this is the right place to point fingers at a nation or region, but in my opinion, TRUE AMERICAS is masking as a white supremacist region. It’s two nations are Hyper America and Conservative Christian American States, the latter even stating in their Factbook that “We are a nation founded upon Christian principles and the idea of white supremacy, however, we believe that other races should be guided to proper lifestyles by whites, not simply oppressed.” The nation’s forum signature also states that “This nation DOES represent my RL views.“
Last edited by Socialist Ancomistan on Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I'd say this nation is about 85-90% representative to my beliefs

About the only difference between my nation and beliefs is that free markets are effective in a select few situations, and the compulsory organ harvesting is kind of screwed up

I'm probably in the minority, but I actually pay more attention to in game stats than to roleplay

User avatar
Socialist Ancomistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 133
Founded: Oct 30, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Socialist Ancomistan » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:34 pm

Additionally based on the forum activity of TRUE AMERICANS, I have enough reason to believe that both nations are ran by the same account. It also states that they have constructed embassies with the now defunct region “White Sanctuary.” I would issue a formal condemnation of this region, but I figured it would just be easier to ban said region, seeing as that other, albeit less active white supremacy type nations have been raided or removed from NationStates. If the following is not enough of a reason to ban or condemn the region, please do tell me your reason why. Hopefully TRUE AMERICANS doesn’t try and brigade this thread.
I'd say this nation is about 85-90% representative to my beliefs

About the only difference between my nation and beliefs is that free markets are effective in a select few situations, and the compulsory organ harvesting is kind of screwed up

I'm probably in the minority, but I actually pay more attention to in game stats than to roleplay

User avatar
Parai Hambriven
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 25
Founded: Feb 05, 2022
Anarchy

Postby Parai Hambriven » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:37 pm

Socialist Ancomistan wrote:Additionally based on the forum activity of TRUE AMERICANS, I have enough reason to believe that both nations are ran by the same account. It also states that they have constructed embassies with the now defunct region “White Sanctuary.” I would issue a formal condemnation of this region, but I figured it would just be easier to ban said region, seeing as that other, albeit less active white supremacy type nations have been raided or removed from NationStates. If the following is not enough of a reason to ban or condemn the region, please do tell me your reason why. Hopefully TRUE AMERICANS doesn’t try and brigade this thread.

:shock:
New species of freshwater shrimp discovered in remote northern Distrito Occidental lake more than 400 feet underwater
More than 1300 evacuated due to flooding, avalanche threats near Recibiera; 490 rescued from village, 8 more confirmed dead
Heavy snowmelt after mid-September blizzards in central Parai Hambriven cause record surplus in energy produced by hydroelectrical power plants; several major releases of water scheduled for pre-winter maintenance, avoiding reservoir flooding and overflowing

User avatar
Kavonia Founder
Secretary
 
Posts: 36
Founded: Jun 06, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kavonia Founder » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:34 pm

Socialist Ancomistan wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/region=true_americans

I don’t know if this is the right place to point fingers at a nation or region, but in my opinion, TRUE AMERICAS is masking as a white supremacist region. It’s two nations are Hyper America and Conservative Christian American States, the latter even stating in their Factbook that “We are a nation founded upon Christian principles and the idea of white supremacy, however, we believe that other races should be guided to proper lifestyles by whites, not simply oppressed.” The nation’s forum signature also states that “This nation DOES represent my RL views.“

Just report them. If the mods don't take action, find something else to do
Last edited by Kavonia Founder on Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Sedgistan
Senior Issues Moderator
 
Posts: 32353
Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:50 am

Kavonia Founder wrote:Just report them. If the mods don't take action, find something else to do

It's not a matter for Moderators if someone might control multiple nations. I have dozens, for example. It's only an issue if someone has multiple nations concurrently in the World Assembly.

As for the region, if someone believes there is a violation of site rules happening gameside (as against forumside) report it via Getting Help Request.

User avatar
Loli Christians
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Aug 23, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby Loli Christians » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:20 pm

Sedgistan wrote:
Kavonia Founder wrote:Just report them. If the mods don't take action, find something else to do

It's not a matter for Moderators if someone might control multiple nations. I have dozens, for example. It's only an issue if someone has multiple nations concurrently in the World Assembly.

As for the region, if someone believes there is a violation of site rules happening gameside (as against forumside) report it via Getting Help Request.


Not to be too nosy but I’m kind of impressed you are able to be a mod and still have the time to control multiple nations.
Last edited by Loli Christians on Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Socialist Ancomistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 133
Founded: Oct 30, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Socialist Ancomistan » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:25 pm

I’m going to report the region, as well as both Hyper America and C.C American States through the Help request. I doubt this is going to change anything, but whatevers
I'd say this nation is about 85-90% representative to my beliefs

About the only difference between my nation and beliefs is that free markets are effective in a select few situations, and the compulsory organ harvesting is kind of screwed up

I'm probably in the minority, but I actually pay more attention to in game stats than to roleplay

User avatar
Vavlar
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 441
Founded: Jan 11, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vavlar » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:29 pm

And why should we care about some inactive region whose members were on the forums YEARS ago and seemed to have stopped?

User avatar
Socialist Ancomistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 133
Founded: Oct 30, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Socialist Ancomistan » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:32 pm

Vavlar wrote:And why should we care about some inactive region whose members were on the forums YEARS ago and seemed to have stopped?



Inactive? Lol, CCAS is still active, as their last forum post was Aug 30, and they are still answering issues. Not sure about Hyper America, but with the information I have, I am almost positive the account is run by the same user
Last edited by Socialist Ancomistan on Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'd say this nation is about 85-90% representative to my beliefs

About the only difference between my nation and beliefs is that free markets are effective in a select few situations, and the compulsory organ harvesting is kind of screwed up

I'm probably in the minority, but I actually pay more attention to in game stats than to roleplay

User avatar
Vavlar
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 441
Founded: Jan 11, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vavlar » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:33 pm

Socialist Ancomistan wrote:
Vavlar wrote:And why should we care about some inactive region whose members were on the forums YEARS ago and seemed to have stopped?



Inactive? Lol, CCAS is still active, maybe not on NS forums, but still with answering issues.

Yes, found that out just now.

User avatar
Tinhampton
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11033
Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:48 pm

Do you believe that TRUE AMERICAS and its residents have actually violated any rules or did you just feel like bumping this thread? :P
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 319,372): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415
Other achievements: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; possibly very controversial; *author of the most popular WA resolution ever
Who am I, really? 46yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate; currently reading nothing much

User avatar
Socialist Ancomistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 133
Founded: Oct 30, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Socialist Ancomistan » Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:51 pm

Tinhampton wrote:Do you believe that TRUE AMERICAS and its residents have actually violated any rules or did you just feel like bumping this thread? :P


Well by replying, you are also bumping the thread and therefore beating me at my own game :rofl:
Last edited by Socialist Ancomistan on Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'd say this nation is about 85-90% representative to my beliefs

About the only difference between my nation and beliefs is that free markets are effective in a select few situations, and the compulsory organ harvesting is kind of screwed up

I'm probably in the minority, but I actually pay more attention to in game stats than to roleplay

User avatar
Free Algerstonia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1473
Founded: Jan 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Free Algerstonia » Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:14 pm

idc about any of the content, TRUE AMERICANS must stay no matter what
build the wall, drain the swamp, trump 2024

User avatar
Tinhampton
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11033
Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:04 pm

Socialist Ancomistan wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:Do you believe that TRUE AMERICAS and its residents have actually violated any rules or did you just feel like bumping this thread? :P


Well by replying, you are also bumping the thread and therefore beating me at my own game :rofl:

My bump came after eight hours. (It also isn't a bump; it's a perfectly valid question about your tactics which you've chosen not to answer.) Your bump came after eight days.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 319,372): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415
Other achievements: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; possibly very controversial; *author of the most popular WA resolution ever
Who am I, really? 46yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate; currently reading nothing much

User avatar
Vavlar
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 441
Founded: Jan 11, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vavlar » Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:56 pm

Thanks to the confederate flag with the American flag on one of the nations there, they loose two of their former resident's nations through founding over them.
Last edited by Vavlar on Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Factory Worker 49, Sergeantia

Advertisement

Remove ads