NATION

PASSWORD

Other then Trading Cards and Solving Issues what can i do?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
The Republic of Covelandia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 15, 2021
Authoritarian Democracy

Other then Trading Cards and Solving Issues what can i do?

Postby The Republic of Covelandia » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:54 am

Hello i'm here too wonder what can i do as im getting bored from Doing the usual you know, solving issues, managing a region trying to get players in, writing dispatches and trying to figure out how to trade cards. So what else can i do? :?:
As-Salaam-Aleikum, Brothers and sisters (you would say, Wa-Aleikum-Asalaam)

"Join The Second Asia! join here--> The Second Asia!"

I hope all of you are having a great day and have a nice rest of your day knowing Everyone and allah loves you. And remember to strive at being better every day and that being prideful and patriotic does drives leadership. Hello, I'm a young man who aspires to be a politician mainly focusing on the field of economics, in which inshallah I get in. Anyways I look up too is Salahu-din and I admire Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) life.

Allahumma-barik(also for all Arabic I used google, so you could read it fast easy and clearly)
Farewells:
. Farewell New Texas Republic

The Orwell Society
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:40 am

Talk on the forums, roleplay, make a region, help make a region, draft WA resolutions, draft issues, there are a lot of things to do.

BTW, this belongs in Gameplay.
The Orwell Society
Straight Male | Political Alignment: Centrist leaning conservative | NSGP Alignment: Independent | Proud Wellspringer, join The Wellspring today!

A vision without action is just a daydream

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:52 am

Moved to Gameplay.

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:38 am

There's also military gameplay. Raiding other regions, or defending other regions from raiders. Your region may be small, but you can still pull it off.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:23 am

If your nation does association football (i.e. "soccer"), then sign-ups for the next World Cup's qualifying stages -- and for an introductory 'Baptism of Fire' tournament, for nations new to this, with it -- are currently open at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=522345 . You're unlikely to qualify first time out, but winning games (in the B.o.F. , as well as in the World Cup qualifiers) earns you points that boost your chances of success next time. We're currently managing three World Cup cycles per RL year. If you post a roster for your team, and if you roleplay events about your team and/or your nation in the relevant threads during these contests, then that also boosts your chances of success in the contests concerned.
NS Sports also has Olympic Games (one set of Summer games & one set of Winter games per RL year), for which roleplay boosts your entrants chances of success but without any carryover to later contests, and numerous other events in various sports as well. Why not take a look?

______________________________________________________________________________________

You can produce & submit drafts for new Issues. Doing this drafting in the 'Got Issues?' forum, where more experienced players -- including Editors -- are highly likely to provide advice, is strongly recommended.

______________________________________________________________________________________

If you join the W.A. then, in addition to voting on the proposed Resolutions at vote, you can draft & submit proposals yourself. Again, drafting in the relevant forum (G.A. or S.C.) for feedback is strongly recommended. (Note, though, that if your nation is in the W.A. then the passage of G.A. Resolutions will affect its stats.)
Last edited by Bears Armed on Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Return to Gameplay