NATION

PASSWORD

LDM (Lisamian Domestic Market thread) OPEN

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

LDM (Lisamian Domestic Market thread) OPEN

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:04 pm

Ladies and gentlemen what is the one thing that are countries trade more then anything in this world. I will answer that for you... GUNS, MISSILES, TANKS, WMDS I CAN GO ON. The market I am telling you is just filled to the brim with things that will help you become a terrorist, a dictator, or a PMC. Never though do they help just you, that's right just you. While the world wants to sell weapons to kill each other with, we here at LDM wish to only satisfy you. Not some bureaucrat that wants to bring instability in the middle east or in South America to gain resources but just you. You will begin to see a multitude of different things ranging from simple food and services to cars to clothing brands to so much more. When the world is tearing itself apart why not just focus on you?

OOC: I know I made it seem like I was talking to a single person but when I mean YOU I mean YOU. I see a lot of export threads of different countries that are selling military supplies and other things of that sort. Which I mean it makes sense, look at what we are playing right? Well I thought since we have enough exports to help with buying stuff for the military why not have stuff available for the civilians who could use a nice piece of clothing or car or something. So treat your people to something nice and buy something from here huh?

Order placement Form

Nation Name:

Sector buying from:
Automobile
Food and services
Electronic/Service Providers
Clothing
Book Publishing

Product:

Quantity:

Delivery Location:

Have product be produced in said nation?:

# Facilities to produce product (Please be specific):

Discounts (if any):

Note/special request:
Last edited by Kingdom Of The UN on Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:45 am, edited 4 times in total.

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:25 pm

Who are we?

Nova has been serving Lisamia and the KUN for a century, supplying the country with high valued, trustworthy, and powerful cars. Our simple mission is to get the name of Nova out to everyone across the world. We wish to continue to provide and live up to our expectations when it comes to vehicles such as these.

1995 Nova Chariot- Sometimes new doesn't always mean better. That said, with the current market right now, why not get something that your dad or mom can’t stop talking about? Tired of hearing the “back in my day” type of conversations when you can relive the past with one of the most notorious LDM cars to ever be driven! The Nova Chariot has a long history of good performance, whether it be for drift, tuning, or just anything under the sun! Going at the price of 48,023 NSD you can own one today! Yeah it's expensive but it's better than listening to your parents talk about the past right?

2021 Nova Chariot- Is there times where you think to yourself when buying a car, “Man I want a cool, fast and nice looking car. I also want something that gives me status and maybe electric?” Well I’ve got bad news for you! You're shit out of luck! You want a car like that, buy the new Nissan 350z that's electric, hope it doesn’t blow up on you! However if you want a REAL car that is HYBRID and FAST and NOTORIOUS. Behold the all new Nova Chariot! Based on the notorious 95 Chariot I'm telling you it lives up to its name! Wanna know the difference! We made it even better. The engine takes inspiration from its old model except turning it into a hybrid, meaning you can switch from a cruiser mode to a performance mode! Wanna guzzle gas? Performance! Wanna just drive to your ma’s to show her your new ride? Cruiser! I'm telling you that this should be a declaration of war how good this car is I'm telling you! At a price of only 42,234 NSD? This is a steal Im telling you! Get it! You will not regret it, unlike the BMW Supra or the new 350zzzzz, you are getting what you want… No…. NEED!

1992 Nova Spearhead- Back to the old days huh? When life was simpler, wars were being done and dusted (some of them), people were equal (Most of them), and things were just simple (Mostly), you know what was simple? Cars! Things weren’t insane back then! Cars were just cars! They got you to point A to point B, that's all there was to it. Then there was the Spearhead, which as its name sake basically said “Nope” and we don't even know why people liked this car so much! We literally made this for casual customers and thought nothing of it and then suddenly people started to just go crazy with this thing! They started to make them into tuners, drift cars, rally racers, and drags of all things! I saw a video of this thing turned into a drag racer and I'm telling you that we didn’t intend for this thing to be used as such! We made this for people to take their kids to school, not an early grave when they smash it into a tree! Meh whatever, we continue to bring back classics people liked because we saw that people liked them so whatever. This thing however will not let you down I'm telling you, with the capabilities of suiting this thing up to be whatever you want, the possibilities are endless Im telling you! At an affordable price of only 23,022 NSD you really can't go wrong with this thing.

2018 Nova Spearhead- Ah the Spearhead here lies such a beautiful vehicle, you know it's funny really. The Spearhead was like that funny meme about the nerdy kid turned into a very successful rich business man kinda. We literally made the spearhead just for the sake of the causal market and then people began to just love it for some reason. I lose sleep over it but thankfully now that the Spearhead is put to rest I can finally sleep knowing that it- What do you mean we revived it!? We even made it with even more engine capabilities and body works!? ARE YOU SERIOUS! I thought we were done with this!? Why…. ugh….. The 2018 Nova Spearhead, this thing I spear- I MEAN SWEAR! God this car is making me lose it… Anyways, this vehicle has the best of both worlds, it is literally endless what you can do for this thing. I cannot stress that enough and at an expensive price of 37,324 NSD, what could go wrong? Whatever you do, just don't turn it into anything crazy like a boat or plane or something… That is the stuff of nightmares…….

1997 Nova Crown- Back to the classics again huh? Well then let's take a look shall we? You know when it came to crowning the King of LDM there was no one more fitting for a title than the Nova Crown. The capabilities of this car have been seen as endless, the fact that we are even letting you buy this car to begin with should be enough to convince you that you are standing in front of royalty. You know the queen owned one? The Emperor of Japan? President of the US? Napoleon? That last one was a lie, but nonetheless this was the royalty sports car I'm telling you about! You yourself can become royalty with a simple purchase of 39,734 NSD the crown can be yours.

2022 Nova Crown- When it comes to royalty there will always be successors to the predecessors. That is why we have brought back and succeeded the Crown once more this year! This sports car is fitted with the best hybrid engines, sports capabilities, causal capabilities and more! You think I'm being funny? This is dead serious, consider this the king… No, EMPEROR of LDM or any other car for that matter! This is one of those stories like King Arthur, only that they don’t need to pull a piece of metal out of a rock to prove they are truly worthy of being royalty! At 56,038 NSD once more prove you are worthy of becoming royalty!

2019 Nova A3-68- Would you look at that car! You can't tell me that isn’t what you are looking for in a car, I'll tell you what, ever heard of drifting? No…. Welp, drifting or not I'll tell you what this is what you want in a car I'm telling you! Want to feel a little nostalgic too? Flip up lights! You can't tell me that isn’t cool right? At only 32,129 NSD as well? This needs to be yours I'm telling you!

2018 Nova Mamba- Snakes are deadly, scary, silent, and most importantly notorious. Whether it be the Anaconda, the Rattlesnake, Viper, or the King Cobra they are deadly and vicious creatures. However there is one that stands above the rest as a true representation of what a snake is, the Black Mamba. They are truly the most deadly and vicious snake in the world, so it's only fitting that we give the name to one of our most powerful super cars. It fits every category of the Mamba, except silent. The only reason why is because of how loud it truly is, like its warning everyone around it that it is a menace to be messed with, I guess the Mamba sounds more like a Rattlesnake huh…. WELL WE ALREADY NAMED IT SO HA! This car is able to make great feats across the board, anyone who's willing to come across it and mess with it must be ready to get bit because it will not be messed with at all! A price of 84,542 NSD might seem a lot but to show you are a menace to society I'm telling you it is worth it.

2022 Nova Sigma- I'll keep this plain and simple. You are looking for something nice aren't you? You aren’t some country bumpkin looking for something that will haul some cattle or hay huh? You are someone with status, wealth, and most importantly something to prove. That said, you need something that will get people to say “They are not someone to be messed with” . You want to be able to roll down your window when being pulled over and instead of the officer getting out and giving you a ticket you get out and get to his car and give him a ticket instead. Say no more with the brand new Nova Sigma. Show the world you are the one who knocks, and that you aren’t in danger but YOU. ARE. THE. DANGER. At a price of simply 45,234 NSD it isn’t the price that will be sending the message, it will be YOU who will be driving that will send the message.

2016 Nova Midlander- I'll keep it plain and simple. You are looking for something tuff aren’t you? You aren’t some city folk looking for something that will take their kids to school and then go to a dead end job, no you are someone to not be messed with, someone who fights god or dies trying. You live off the harsh rural areas of whatever corner of the world you are in. You need to be able to show that to people, show that yeah you might live in the city but out here, your word is law. The Midlander will do just that, she's loud, prideful, and most importantly fast. She's heavy duty and I will bet you 100 bucks that no city folk will be able to handle such a beast, however I believe you can tame this one. At a price of 32,377 NSD, show them who they are trying to tread on!

2017 Nova Wildlands- Ah the beautiful nation of Lisamia, the jewel of the KUN. Wanna know a nickname for Lisamia? Wildlands, wanna know the reason? It is because of the fast ecosystem the nation has, whether it be the tuff rural forests and swamps to the east, the tropical/saharan mountainous areas to the west, the junglious terrain in the mid-north, or the cold and harmed islands to the deep south. All this terrain and what do you suppose we do to navigate it? A Wildlands will do the job. Named after the nation of origin, the Wildlands is able to keep up with any environment you throw at it at. Conquer the mountains, the marshes, the snow terrains wherever you go! The only terrain we are skeptical about however is the harsh urban terrain with these creatures called ‘humans' which I've heard have been prone to attacking these things on occasion. Besides the point, any terrain you throw at the Wildlands will be guaranteed to be taken care of, we promise you that 37,962 NSD you can conquer all!

2016 Nova Stampede- By far some of the scarious things imaginable: putting your leg out of bed, what lives in the water, the sun will blow up billions of years from now, and most importantly being chased by a stampede. It does not matter what is chasing you but a stampede is a stampede I'm telling you. That is why with such a scary thing we gave the name sake to a truck that fits it, I mean just look at that thing, you're telling me that thing scares the shit out of you? Not only is it a menace, it has the strength, speed, and capabilities to back it up. However, we are giving you a chance to conqueror your fear and become the feared at just a price of 29,286 NSD you can bring terror towards others and become the one thing they fear! What edgy?

UPDATED OFFER:

Currently at Nova we continue to strive to give what the people want. That said we wish to get our name out there too as well so with that said want to be able to give the people what they want from right there where they are. Here at Nova we are offering to set up dealerships and facilities in nations around the world. For only 500,000 NSD you can set up a Nova dealership in your nation and another 750,000 NSD to set up a factories and other Nova facilities each. Also for already in business dealerships, individuals, etc we wish to grant you a personal application below in order to make your purchase in your home country!

Application:

Purchaser (Dealership,Individual etc):

Country of origin:

Vehicle:

Quantity:

Deliver location:

Discounts (if any):

Add Insurance for an extra 350 per vehicle?:

Note/special requests:
Last edited by Kingdom Of The UN on Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:46 am, edited 5 times in total.

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:30 pm

/bump
Last edited by Kingdom Of The UN on Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:39 am

Nation Name: GreatOceania

Sector buying from:
Automobile [X]
Food and services
Clothing
Book Publishing

Product:
2017 Nova Wildland
2016 Nova Stampede

Quanity:
100x Nova Wildland
100x Nova Stampede

Delivery Location: Oceanian America Territory

Have product be produced in said nation?: Yes

Note/special request: No

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:44 pm

GreatOceania wrote:Nation Name: GreatOceania

Sector buying from:
Automobile [X]
Food and services
Clothing
Book Publishing

Product:
2017 Nova Wildland
2016 Nova Stampede

Quanity:
100x Nova Wildland
100x Nova Stampede

Delivery Location: Oceanian America Territory

Note/special request: No

Congratulation on your purchase of our valuable Nova products! Your total has come down to 6,724,800 NSD and with a additional [b]500,000 NSD[/b] to set up factories and dealerships in your respected nation as well, making your total to 7,224,800 NSD. However seeing that you are a first time customer of our products we would happily be able to cut the cost in half for this one time opportunity, meaning that your total comes down to only 3,612,400 NSD! That said we hope to continue to do business with your nation and please continue to buy from Nova!

Gonswanza
Senator

Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:38 pm

Nation Name: Armed Republic of Gonswanza

Sector buying from:
Automobile [X]
Food and services
Clothing
Book Publishing

Product:
(2022) Nova Crown
(2016) Nova Midlander
(2017) Nova Wildlands
(2016) Nova Stampede

Quantity:

Delivery Location: Port of Pearl, Gonswanza

# Facilities to produce product: 4

Note/special request: None.
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:10 pm

Gonswanza wrote:Nation Name: Armed Republic of Gonswanza

Sector buying from:
Automobile [X]
Food and services
Clothing
Book Publishing

Product:
(2022) Nova Crown
(2016) Nova Midlander
(2017) Nova Wildlands
(2016) Nova Stampede

Quantity:

Delivery Location: Port of Pearl, Gonswanza

# Facilities to produce product: 4

Note/special request: None.

Congratulation on your purchase of our valuable Nova products! Your total has come down to 4,056,630 NSD that is with the additional 2 Nova Motors dealerships and 2 Facilities as well. With this purchase however since you are a first time buyer of LDM products we are happy to say that with your first purchase we are giving you 50% off of your first purchase as a thank you for choosing LDM! Your total has come down to 2,028,315 NSD! That said we thank you for not only choosing LDM but on behalf of Nova we thank you for choosing us and let us work together more in the future!
Last edited by Kingdom Of The UN on Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:45 pm

/bump

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade