NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Incel Thread; Flaming, Baiting. [Resolved]

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Orlesian States
Envoy

Founded: Jun 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

[R] Incel Thread; Flaming, Baiting. [Resolved]

Postby Orlesian States » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:03 pm

Incel Argentina is calling me a fish in terms of how to get women, and called me a customer in terms of being a sexual object. Very nice.
Also calling someone else a cunt. Continuing to stir things up for the sake of their 'points', I think the thread should just be locked at this point.

Incel Argentina wrote:
Orlesian States wrote:I guess Incel Argentina is ignoring me because I'm a girl. Oh well, I hope they do well in their life. Have a good one friend, I'm done here.

My man Wheat Waffles once said "Don't ask a fish how to fish."

Incel Argentina wrote:
Neon Lunar Eclipse wrote:
Your the one who started a thread asking for advice on how to get laid :blink:

That's not what the thread is, it's more as asking for proof of why I can't tbh. Plus that just means I'm not taking advice from women as seriously as I do men's. You don't ask a customer what they want to know about your product after all, you ask an advertiser.

Incel Argentina wrote:
Excidium Planetis wrote:Nah, see, what you want is for people to validate your depressing worldview to justify your self-pity.

People here are giving you actual advice, advice that does work and is good for forming relationship (including non-sexual relationships, which are just as if not more important than sexual ones), but you just want them to agree with you that you're unlovable and have no future. Sorry, but nobody is really interested in agreeing with incel thinking, because it's a downward spiral of self-fulfilling prophecies.

I mean, that's partly true, I said I'm more interested in the redpill perspective than on the bluepill in the OP. And if you are fully correct, why do you continue to be a cunt and don't just comply? If I wanted people to tell me I'm unlovable, then what's wrong with it?

They also said this within The Rejected Realms regional thread; "Just got my thread about incelibacy hijacked by feminists and bluepillers and eventually it had to be locked. Well, it was fun while it lasted (it wasnt)." They most likely posted the thread to simply bait people to argue with them. That's what it seems like.
Last edited by Orlesian States on Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
The Commonwealth of Orlesian States
"Orlesia Orates; The World Listens."
"Through the remnants of a shattered Empire, and the Emperor overthrown, the Commonwealth will rise."
Latest Reports from Ministry of Information - The Commonwealth is "Coming back from a break." -Says Francois S. D'Chautee; In battling Caligula's Legion, The Commonwealth is sending additional supplies and aid to the NSAR; Orlesian Embassy construction temporarily halted; OSIF has reported a known 'black hole' within the borders of the known system;

Undemocacy
Envoy

Founded: Sep 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Undemocacy » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:25 pm

well its over for now, I cant believe it got 600 posts in abut a day
Member of the IUN and CIS IC
Past Tech, Modern Tech, Post Modern tech. Yeah the history was weird, also maybe fantasy tech according to Sebrenskiya who said etrouts are FanT.
Update: I ended up outlasting Sebrenskiya which means the Etrout are PMT again!
Tier: 10
Type: 9 (though I don't control all of my home planet)
Class: 0.6666666
According to this index:

I used to use NS stats, but then I read them and I don't anymore.
Code: Select all
[pre]this is how all those people do compact news things, pretty neat I think[/pre]

Orlesian States
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Orlesian States » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:29 pm

Undemocacy wrote:well its over for now, I cant believe it got 600 posts in abut a day

Finally. The title of the thread was "Can we fix Incelibacy", but all it was, was arguing back and forth and debating people just trying to help him before insulting people.
"Through the remnants of a shattered Empire, and the Emperor overthrown, the Commonwealth will rise."
Latest Reports from Ministry of Information - The Commonwealth is "Coming back from a break." -Says Francois S. D'Chautee; In battling Caligula's Legion, The Commonwealth is sending additional supplies and aid to the NSAR; Orlesian Embassy construction temporarily halted; OSIF has reported a known 'black hole' within the borders of the known system;

Texicans
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

who

Postby Texicans » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:34 pm

Cares

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:23 am

Texicans wrote:Cares

Do not post in report threads unless you are reporting someone, the one being reported, have useful evidence to provide, or are a moderator. Unofficial warning for spamming moderation.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Orlesian States
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Orlesian States » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:48 pm

I do not mean to be a bother to the mods, but should I put [Resolved] in the title so it's not left ambiguous? I am not rushing, in any sense. But I think having resolved, on my posts at least, could benefit a sense of organization and allow mods to tell what is finished and what isn't. :)

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:58 pm

Eh, we can lock the thread if it gets to be a problem.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Undemocacy
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Undemocacy » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:03 am

Lamoni wrote:Eh, we can lock the thread if it gets to be a problem.

some one beat you to it... by a couple days
Last edited by Undemocacy on Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Past Tech, Modern Tech, Post Modern tech. Yeah the history was weird, also maybe fantasy tech according to Sebrenskiya who said etrouts are FanT.
According to this index:

[pre]this is how all those people do compact news things, pretty neat I think[/pre]

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:16 am

The question was about this thread. Quit spamming in Moderation.

Undemocacy
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Undemocacy » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:34 am

Sedgistan wrote:The question was about this thread. Quit spamming in Moderation.

ok, good bye.
According to this index:

Orlesian States
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Orlesian States » Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:57 am

Lamoni wrote:Eh, we can lock the thread if it gets to be a problem.

Alright, thank you. I'll keep it as 'resolved' for now, and we can lock this I suppose? Just for there to be less to worry about.
To Sedgistan: Apologies, I'll be sure to keep that in mind for the future.
Last edited by Orlesian States on Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:16 am

There is no need to lock the thread. We do not generally lock Moderation report threads once they are resolved.

Just stop posting here.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation