NATION

PASSWORD

"Z.I.G. - Z.A.G." AERIAL COMBAT OPERATIONS

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
GOLTZBORG
Minister

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

"Z.I.G. - Z.A.G." AERIAL COMBAT OPERATIONS

Postby GOLTZBORG » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:33 am

Sky Force Command ( SkyCom ) releases a declassified video that features one of its newest Helicopter Gunships; which is officially registered as the "Z.A.G.-1" ( Zorn Attack Gunship: Zorn International is the manufacturer. )

The declassified video shows the Z.A.G.-1 conducting a
"Touch-And-Go Maneuver" ( "T.A.G. - MAN" ).

Sky Force Command ( SkyCom ), in conjunction with Zorn International, is expected to soon release a second declassified video of it's "Z.I.G.-1" ( Zorn Interceptor Gunship ); which will work in combat tandem with the "Z.A.G.-1"; whereby, the "ZIG - ZAG" aerial combat term earns its place in military aerial combat operations and history.

Last edited by GOLTZBORG on Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

GOLTZBORG
Minister

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby GOLTZBORG » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:02 am

Sky Force Command ( SkyCom ) has recently released its second declassified video,
which features its newest Interceptor Gunship, the Z.I.G. -1 ( Zorn Interceptor Gunship - 1 ).

Zorn International is the manufacturer of the Z.A.G. -1 ( Zorn Attack Gunship - 1 ),
and the Z.I.G. - 1 ( Zorn Interceptor Gunship - 1 ).

Return to International Incidents