NATION

PASSWORD

Reporting: When will we learn not to engage with GMS.

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Greater Miami Shores 3
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Reporting: When will we learn not to engage with GMS.

Postby Greater Miami Shores 3 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:51 pm

To the Moderator: I am reporting Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States, When will we learn not to engage with GMS? I don't know if this person is using a puppet nation, but there are a few persons on NS who have me on ignore for disagreeing about President Trump and the Republicans and keep telling other persons not to post to me, with comments, like he will never change his views, he will never change his mind. These are the nice comments. As If I have to agree with their views, but they will never agree with my views and our views. But I respect all Persons Democratic rights and freedom of speech to think differently than I do on Trump, CRT, Cuba, all persons and issues. I will never put any persons on ignore for any reasons, even for actionable comments against me. GMS is not the problem, we all know what the problem is, and there should be no problems. I ask all of them to take me off ignore?
viewtopic.php?p=39874443#p39874443
Last edited by Greater Miami Shores 3 on Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:10 am, edited 10 times in total.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:44 am

⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Greater Miami Shores 3
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Miami Shores 3 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:51 am

Thank You Giovenith, my offer of NS and Discord Friendship to the Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States, is always open. I respect all Persons democratic rights and freedom of speech to think differently than I do and than we do, on Trump, Republicans, Democrats, Cuba, Castro s, CRT, Immigration, all Persons and all issues. But I am not a saint and I am not perfect, only God is perfect, for those of us who believe there is a God. I ask all Persons who have me on ignore to take me off ignore? But expect to be disagreed with mutual respect. GMS.
Last edited by Greater Miami Shores 3 on Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sarzonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 22, 2004
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sarzonia » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:27 am

Gio got this in response to the slap on the wrist.
First WCC Grand Slam Champion
NSWC Hall of Fame Inductee (post-World Cup 25)
Former WLC President. He/him/his.

Our trophy case and other honours; Our hosting history

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:29 am

Washington Resistance Army's post? What's the problem with it? Off-topic, but it doesn't warrant Mod action.

Return to Moderation