NATION

PASSWORD

Rarian Embassy Programme

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Rary
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Rarian Embassy Programme

Postby Rary » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:16 pm

Embassies seem to be more popular on the forms so I made this if you want to apply for an embassy. Anyway, a form to submit an embassy can be found below. If you respond with a massive wall of text, I will respond in kind. If not, you will get a simple ''Approved''.

Also, if you don’t receive a response back in 2 or 3 days, please send me a telegram and I will see to it.

Setting up an embassy

If you do wish to set up an embassy in Rary, here is a list of things you should know.

Embassy Location
All foreign embassies will be located in the Diplomatic Zone in the Rarian capital of Alesco. You may choose what facilities are in the building and the design of it but the location is randomly chosen.

Important contacts in Rary
Darragh Martin - President
Luca Flannery - Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Jeremy O'Donovan - Deputy Secretary of Foreign Affairs

Weaponry
While weapons such as assault rifles, handguns and snipers are allowed, heavy weaponry such as explosives are forbidden. Military fighting vehicles (tanks, artillery etc.) are strictly forbidden. However armoured personnel carriers are allowed as long as you receive approval from the Secretary of Defence. If you do not wish to provide your own security, the Rarian military will deploy any requested guards within reason.

Human nations
Only nations whose primary population is made up of humans may have embassies in Rary.

Other
Should any problems occur, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the Foreign Affairs Department and we will try to help you with your problem.
Code: Select all
[b][i][u]Nation Information[/u][/i][/b]
[b]Official Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Short Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Government Type:[/b]
[b]Economic System:[/b]
[b]Main population species eg. Humans:[/b]

[b][i][u]Embassy Information[/u][/i][/b]
[b]Ambassador's Name:[/b]
[b]Diplomatic Staff[/b]
[b]Service Staff:[/b]
[b]Security Staff[/b]
[b]Weapons to be brought in (no heavy weapons):[/b]
[b]Vehicles to be brought in (no military fighting vehicles):[/b]

[b][i][u]Agreements[/u][/i][/b]
[b]Do you wish to establish any agreements (free trade, mutual defence pact etc.) to be made between Rary and your nation:[/b]

[b][i][u]Other information[/u][/i][/b]
[b]Do you wish for Rary to establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, please provide link):[/b]
[b]Any other information:[/b]
Last edited by Rary on Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
Piscatania
Attaché
 
Posts: 87
Founded: Jul 05, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Piscatania » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:38 pm

Nation Information
Official Nation Name: The Neocontinental Empire of Piscatania
Short Nation Name: Piscatania
Government Type: Constitutional Semi-Parliamentary Monarchy
Economic System: Mostly market

Embassy Information
Ambassador's Name: Florian Pine
Diplomatic Staff 12
Service Staff: 8
Security Staff 18
Weapons to be brought in (no heavy weapons): M5 Rifles, M17 Pistols, Tasers
Vehicles to be brought in (no military fighting vehicles): Bulletproofed SUVs (8)

Agreements
Do you wish to establish any agreements (free trade, mutual defence pact etc.) to be made between Rary and your nation: We would welcome and encourage the establishment of arrangements through the offerings on our Embassy Program

Other information
Do you wish for Rary to establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, please provide link) APPLY HERE
Any other information:

User avatar
Independent Republic of Boldonia
Envoy
 
Posts: 349
Founded: Mar 05, 2022
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:19 am

Nation Information
Official Nation Name: The Independent Republic of Boldonia
Short Nation Name: Boldonia
Government Type: Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic
Economic System: Regulated Capitalism

Embassy Information
Ambassador's Name: Carl Jackson
Diplomatic Staff 15
Service Staff: 5
Security Staff 10
Weapons to be brought in (no heavy weapons):
5× M16 Rifle
11× M45 MEUSOC
Vehicles to be brought in (no military fighting vehicles): 1× Civilian Grade SUV

Agreements
Do you wish to establish any agreements (free trade, mutual defence pact etc.) to be made between Rary and your nation: No

Other information
Do you wish for Rary to establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, please provide link) Already established
Any other information:
BNBS News: Zodanga surrenders! Alliance appears to be winning in multiversal Mu. Sleep with one eye open Muian! | IRBNF says they "might" retire IRBS Kitty Hawk if they get two more carriers. | US Navy to adopt A-10E Seahog, a Boldonian modified A-10, by January 2023.
Poll | GE&T Storefront | Embassy Program | Factbook Portal | Q/A | Canon Policies | Enemies List

User avatar
The Kingdom of the Three Isles
Diplomat
 
Posts: 737
Founded: Jun 01, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Kingdom of the Three Isles » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:31 am

Nation Information
Official Nation Name:
The Kingdom of the Three Isles
Short Nation Name:
The Three Isles
Government Type:
Constitutional Monarchy
Economic System:
Regulated Capitalism

Embassy Information
Ambassador's Name:
John Walker
Diplomatic Staff
10
Service Staff:
15
Security Staff
15
Weapons to be brought in (no heavy weapons):
20 pistols, 5 tasers, 10 riot shields (don’t ask why)
Vehicles to be brought in (no military fighting vehicles):
1 limousine, 2 armoured (but not armed) black Range Rovers and 4 armoured Jeeps

Agreements
Do you wish to establish any agreements (free trade, mutual defence pact etc.) to be made between Rary and your nation:
Free Trade and Education Exchange.

Other information
Do you wish for Rary to establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, please provide link)
N/A
Any other information:
I would like the embassy to be close to the city centre
Gender: Male
Religion: Christianity
Political Compass: LibRight
Moral Alignment: Neutral Good
No, this is not the Iron Cross (I swear), and no I ain’t a N@zi.
Ordo Theutonicorum wrote: they have a cross-pattee on their flag??
Those who say they are based aren’t based. Those who say they are humble ain’t humble. Those who say they are chads ain’t chads.

User avatar
Rary
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Rary » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:38 am

Piscatania wrote:Nation Information
Official Nation Name: The Neocontinental Empire of Piscatania
Short Nation Name: Piscatania
Government Type: Constitutional Semi-Parliamentary Monarchy
Economic System: Mostly market

Embassy Information
Ambassador's Name: Florian Pine
Diplomatic Staff 12
Service Staff: 8
Security Staff 18
Weapons to be brought in (no heavy weapons): M5 Rifles, M17 Pistols, Tasers
Vehicles to be brought in (no military fighting vehicles): Bulletproofed SUVs (8)

Agreements
Do you wish to establish any agreements (free trade, mutual defence pact etc.) to be made between Rary and your nation: We would welcome and encourage the establishment of arrangements through the offerings on our Embassy Program

Other information
Do you wish for Rary to establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, please provide link) APPLY HERE
Any other information:

Approved

User avatar
Rary
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Rary » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:41 am

Independent Republic of Boldonia wrote:Nation Information
Official Nation Name: The Independent Republic of Boldonia
Short Nation Name: Boldonia
Government Type: Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic
Economic System: Regulated Capitalism

Embassy Information
Ambassador's Name: Carl Jackson
Diplomatic Staff 15
Service Staff: 5
Security Staff 10
Weapons to be brought in (no heavy weapons):
5× M16 Rifle
11× M45 MEUSOC
Vehicles to be brought in (no military fighting vehicles): 1× Civilian Grade SUV

Agreements
Do you wish to establish any agreements (free trade, mutual defence pact etc.) to be made between Rary and your nation: No

Other information
Do you wish for Rary to establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, please provide link) Already established
Any other information:

Approved.

User avatar
Rary
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Rary » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:50 am

The Kingdom of the Three Isles wrote:Nation Information
Official Nation Name:
The Kingdom of the Three Isles
Short Nation Name:
The Three Isles
Government Type:
Constitutional Monarchy
Economic System:
Regulated Capitalism

Embassy Information
Ambassador's Name:
John Walker
Diplomatic Staff
10
Service Staff:
15
Security Staff
15
Weapons to be brought in (no heavy weapons):
20 pistols, 5 tasers, 10 riot shields (don’t ask why)
Vehicles to be brought in (no military fighting vehicles):
1 limousine, 2 armoured (but not armed) black Range Rovers and 4 armoured Jeeps

Agreements
Do you wish to establish any agreements (free trade, mutual defence pact etc.) to be made between Rary and your nation:
Free Trade and Education Exchange.

Other information
Do you wish for Rary to establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, please provide link)
N/A
Any other information:
I would like the embassy to be close to the city centre

Approved. However your request to have the embassy located near the city centre is denied as the Federal District (located in the city centre) cannot have embassies in it.

User avatar
Yen Trang
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 20
Founded: Apr 24, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Yen Trang » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:00 am

Nation Information
Official Nation Name: The Socialist Republic of Yen Trang
Short Nation Name: Yen Trang
Government Type: Socialist One-party State
Economic System: Socialist-Oriented Market Economy

Embassy Information
Ambassador's Name: Nghiêm Khắc Triệu
Diplomatic Staff: 10
Service Staff: 5
Security Staff: 8
Weapons to be brought in (no heavy weapons): Stun-guns and pistols
Vehicles to be brought in (no military fighting vehicles): 2x Hatchbacks

Agreements
Do you wish to establish any agreements (free trade, mutual defence pact etc.) to be made between Rary and your nation:
Student exchange, trade agreements, technology cooperation


Other information
Do you wish for Rary to establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, please provide link): N/A
Any other information:
Please provide an on-site evacuation team to the embassy in the case of national or civil wars

User avatar
Bigpipstan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 445
Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Bigpipstan » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:19 am

[Content deleted]
Last edited by Bigpipstan on Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpipstan is a fantasy nation in My little pony universe. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a moneyless economy. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. canon population is (changes often) 3,462,199,900. Our TF storefront Acrab news

User avatar
Rary
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Rary » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:36 am

Yen Trang wrote:Nation Information
Official Nation Name: The Socialist Republic of Yen Trang
Short Nation Name: Yen Trang
Government Type: Socialist One-party State
Economic System: Socialist-Oriented Market Economy

Embassy Information
Ambassador's Name: Nghiêm Khắc Triệu
Diplomatic Staff: 10
Service Staff: 5
Security Staff: 8
Weapons to be brought in (no heavy weapons): Stun-guns and pistols
Vehicles to be brought in (no military fighting vehicles): 2x Hatchbacks

Agreements
Do you wish to establish any agreements (free trade, mutual defence pact etc.) to be made between Rary and your nation:
Student exchange, trade agreements, technology cooperation


Other information
Do you wish for Rary to establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, please provide link): N/A
Any other information:
Please provide an on-site evacuation team to the embassy in the case of national or civil wars

Approved. Your request to have an evacuation team is also accepted. Unfortunately, your trade agreement has been denied.
Last edited by Rary on Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rary
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Rary » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:58 am

Bigpipstan wrote:Nation Information
Official Nation Name: Anocratic empire of Bigpipstan
Short Nation Name: Bigpipstan
Government Type: Semi-constitutional monarchy
Economic System: decentraly planned voucher economy

Embassy Information
Ambassador's Name: Lila Swing
Diplomatic Staff 17
Service Staff: 5
Security Staff 4
Weapons to be brought in (no heavy weapons): 2 sub-machine guns and two shotguns with rubber pellets.
Vehicles to be brought in (no military fighting vehicles): 5 transport trucks

Agreements
Do you wish to establish any agreements (free trade, mutual defence pact etc.) to be made between Rary and your nation: We want a non-agression treaty and a immigration treaty.

Other information
Do you wish for Rary to establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, please provide link) no
Any other information: The embassador wants a ideogram of their beliefs constructed inside the embassy.

We regret to inform that your request for an embassy has been denied as only human nations may have embassies in Rary. Have a great day.

User avatar
Madrinet
Envoy
 
Posts: 204
Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Madrinet » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:27 am

Image
To: M. Luca Flannery, Secretary of Foreign Affairs of the Untied States of Rary
Note №: RAR1/AMA22


Monsieur le Secrétaire,

His Majesty's Department of External Politics presents its compliments to the Secretariat of Foreign Affairs and has the honour to draw its attention to the following.

I have the honour to enact His Majesty's fervent desire to cultivate and improve the relations of friendship and good understanding which happily subsist between our two nations, to which I end I hereto attach the appropriate documentation for establishing a Royal Madrinetan Legation within the United States of Rary.

His Majesty has appointed His Excellency Vannozzo Giustiniani, an experienced diplomat of many years meritorious service in His Majesty's Collegium of External Politics, and possessed of talents that assure His Majesty that he will zealously discharge the duties of his mission in accordance with His Majesty's wishes and in such a manner as to merit your approbation. His Majesty trusts you will receive him with benevolence and give entire credence to all that he may communicate to you on His Majesty's behalf.

Reference is made in the attached documentation to visa-on-arrival scheme. As a corollary to this, the Collegium of External Politics invites the Secretariat of Foreign Affairs to consider participation in the Madrinetan Visa Waiver Programme, which would waive the non-immigrant visa requirement for the admission of Rarian immigrants to the Kingdom of Madrinet for up to ninety days for tourism, business, or while in transit. In order to facilitate ascension to this programme, various matters should be discussed by His Majesty's Ambassador and the Secretariat; if M. Giustiniani's appointment meets with your approbation, His Excellency has instructions to present the particulars of an agreement to the Ministry.

Finally, His Majesty avails Himself of this opportunity to renew to His Great and Good Friend President Martin the assurances of His most distinguished consideration.

x Bartolome de Grizio
Deputy Assistant Secretary
Department of Diplomatic and Consular Affairs
His Majesty's Collegium of External Politics


Image
Nation Information
Official Nation Name: The Kingdom of Madrinet
Short Nation Name: Madrinet
Government Type: Constitutional monarchy
Economic System: Dirigisme in the context of a mixed economy
Main population species: Human

Embassy Information
Ambassador's Name: Vannozzo Giustiniani
Diplomatic Staff One Chargé d'Affaires (Deputy Head of Mission), one Minister Counsellor for Political Affairs, one Minister Counsellor for Public Affairs, one Counsellor for Agricultural and Environmental Affairs.
Service Staff: Two IT mangers, one management officer & executive assistant, one receptionist-typist, one chef, one chauffeur, one caretaker.
Security Staff Two locally-hired security guards
Weapons to be brought in (no heavy weapons): None.
Vehicles to be brought in (no military fighting vehicles): 1x Embassy-grade Mercedes-Benz EQC SUV.

Agreements
Do you wish to establish any agreements (free trade, mutual defence pact etc.) to be made between Rary and your nation: Visa-on-Arrival Scheme

Other information
Do you wish for Rary to establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, please provide link): viewtopic.php?f=23&t=487254
Any other information: Staff of diplomatic rank request the incorporation of a Roman Catholic chapel within the Embassy building if no suitable public place of worship can be found nearby; if this cannot be accommodated please include a Roman Catholic chaplain within the civilian personnel.
------------------------------------The Kingdom of Madrinet------------------------------------
Avanti Madrinallia!
Head of State: HM Amadeus X | Embassy programme | Currency: Madrinetan florin (ƒ) | Population: 1,198,000 | Map

User avatar
The United States of Ibica
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1123
Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:29 am

Nation Information
Official Nation Name: The United States of Ibica
Short Nation Name: Ibica
Government Type: Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic
Economic System: Mixed Market Capitalism
Main population species eg. Humans: Human

Embassy Information
Ambassador's Name: Valerie Taylor
Diplomatic Staff 25
Service Staff: 15
Security Staff 10
Weapons to be brought in (no heavy weapons): 10 handguns, 10 tasers
Vehicles to be brought in (no military fighting vehicles): 10 civilian SUVs

Agreements
Do you wish to establish any agreements (free trade, mutual defence pact etc.) to be made between Rary and your nation: Free trade, visa waivers

Other information
Do you wish for Rary to establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, please provide link): Yes, link in signature
Any other information: Not at this time

User avatar
Istastioner
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Dec 27, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Istastioner » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:10 pm

Nation Information
Official Nation Name: The Most Serene Republic of Istastioner
Short Nation Name: Istastioner
Government Type: Parliamently presidential constitutional republic
Economic System: Socialism
Main population species eg. Humans: Humans

Embassy Information
Ambassador's Name: Brittiny Scotts
Diplomatic Staff 10
Service Staff: 25
Security Staff 15
Weapons to be brought in (no heavy weapons): 1 Pistol, 1 light semi-auto rifles Rifle, baton and pepper-spray for each Security Staff
Vehicles to be brought in (no military fighting vehicles): 4 Luxury SUVs (Bulletproofed)

Agreements
Do you wish to establish any agreements (free trade, mutual defence pact etc.) to be made between Rary and your nation: we would love a free trade agreement and a non-Aggression pact

Other information
Do you wish for Rary to establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, please provide link): [Already have]
Any other information: Sorry, about before
Late MT/Near FT Country|Year:2040|Embassy/Consulate Program|Map of Istastioner|NSstats are non-canon unless stated otherwise|Our Policy of Armed Neutrality
Working on a Storefront and would love some help
The Prefect world
Political Compass results

User avatar
Rary
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Rary » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:51 pm

Madrinet wrote:
(Image)
To: M. Luca Flannery, Secretary of Foreign Affairs of the Untied States of Rary
Note №: RAR1/AMA22


Monsieur le Secrétaire,

His Majesty's Department of External Politics presents its compliments to the Secretariat of Foreign Affairs and has the honour to draw its attention to the following.

I have the honour to enact His Majesty's fervent desire to cultivate and improve the relations of friendship and good understanding which happily subsist between our two nations, to which I end I hereto attach the appropriate documentation for establishing a Royal Madrinetan Legation within the United States of Rary.

His Majesty has appointed His Excellency Vannozzo Giustiniani, an experienced diplomat of many years meritorious service in His Majesty's Collegium of External Politics, and possessed of talents that assure His Majesty that he will zealously discharge the duties of his mission in accordance with His Majesty's wishes and in such a manner as to merit your approbation. His Majesty trusts you will receive him with benevolence and give entire credence to all that he may communicate to you on His Majesty's behalf.

Reference is made in the attached documentation to visa-on-arrival scheme. As a corollary to this, the Collegium of External Politics invites the Secretariat of Foreign Affairs to consider participation in the Madrinetan Visa Waiver Programme, which would waive the non-immigrant visa requirement for the admission of Rarian immigrants to the Kingdom of Madrinet for up to ninety days for tourism, business, or while in transit. In order to facilitate ascension to this programme, various matters should be discussed by His Majesty's Ambassador and the Secretariat; if M. Giustiniani's appointment meets with your approbation, His Excellency has instructions to present the particulars of an agreement to the Ministry.

Finally, His Majesty avails Himself of this opportunity to renew to His Great and Good Friend President Martin the assurances of His most distinguished consideration.

x Bartolome de Grizio
Deputy Assistant Secretary
Department of Diplomatic and Consular Affairs
His Majesty's Collegium of External Politics


Nation Information
Official Nation Name: The Kingdom of Madrinet
Short Nation Name: Madrinet
Government Type: Constitutional monarchy
Economic System: Dirigisme in the context of a mixed economy
Main population species: Human

Embassy Information
Ambassador's Name: Vannozzo Giustiniani
Diplomatic Staff One Chargé d'Affaires (Deputy Head of Mission), one Minister Counsellor for Political Affairs, one Minister Counsellor for Public Affairs, one Counsellor for Agricultural and Environmental Affairs.
Service Staff: Two IT mangers, one management officer & executive assistant, one receptionist-typist, one chef, one chauffeur, one caretaker.
Security Staff Two locally-hired security guards
Weapons to be brought in (no heavy weapons): None.
Vehicles to be brought in (no military fighting vehicles): 1x Embassy-grade Mercedes-Benz EQC SUV.

Agreements
Do you wish to establish any agreements (free trade, mutual defence pact etc.) to be made between Rary and your nation: Visa-on-Arrival Scheme

Other information
Do you wish for Rary to establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, please provide link): viewtopic.php?f=23&t=487254
Any other information: Staff of diplomatic rank request the incorporation of a Roman Catholic chapel within the Embassy building if no suitable public place of worship can be found nearby; if this cannot be accommodated please include a Roman Catholic chaplain within the civilian personnel.

After carefully examining the form, I have approved the construction of an embassy from Madrinet in Rary. Along with the embassy construction, Acting President Thomas Cooke has approved the request for a Visa-on-arrival scheme to be established. The request for a Roman Catholic chapel to be built within the embassy has also been allowed.

Image
Luca Flannery,
Secretary of Foreign Affairs,
The United States of Rary

User avatar
Rary
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Rary » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:51 pm

The United States of Ibica wrote:Nation Information
Official Nation Name: The United States of Ibica
Short Nation Name: Ibica
Government Type: Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic
Economic System: Mixed Market Capitalism
Main population species eg. Humans: Human

Embassy Information
Ambassador's Name: Valerie Taylor
Diplomatic Staff 25
Service Staff: 15
Security Staff 10
Weapons to be brought in (no heavy weapons): 10 handguns, 10 tasers
Vehicles to be brought in (no military fighting vehicles): 10 civilian SUVs

Agreements
Do you wish to establish any agreements (free trade, mutual defence pact etc.) to be made between Rary and your nation: Free trade, visa waivers

Other information
Do you wish for Rary to establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, please provide link): Yes, link in signature
Any other information: Not at this time

Approved.

User avatar
Rary
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Rary » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:52 pm

Istastioner wrote:Nation Information
Official Nation Name: The Most Serene Republic of Istastioner
Short Nation Name: Istastioner
Government Type: Parliamently presidential constitutional republic
Economic System: Socialism
Main population species eg. Humans: Humans

Embassy Information
Ambassador's Name: Brittiny Scotts
Diplomatic Staff 10
Service Staff: 25
Security Staff 15
Weapons to be brought in (no heavy weapons): 1 Pistol, 1 light semi-auto rifles Rifle, baton and pepper-spray for each Security Staff
Vehicles to be brought in (no military fighting vehicles): 4 Luxury SUVs (Bulletproofed)

Agreements
Do you wish to establish any agreements (free trade, mutual defence pact etc.) to be made between Rary and your nation: we would love a free trade agreement and a non-Aggression pact

Other information
Do you wish for Rary to establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, please provide link): [Already have]
Any other information: Sorry, about before

Approved.

User avatar
Bas mes
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Aug 26, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Bas mes » Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:06 am

Rary wrote:Embassies seem to be more popular on the forms so I made this if you want to apply for an embassy. Anyway, a form to submit an embassy can be found below. If you respond with a massive wall of text, I will respond in kind. If not, you will get a simple ''Approved''.

Setting up an embassy

If you do wish to set up an embassy in Rary, here is a list of things you should know.

Embassy Location
All foreign embassies will be located in the Diplomatic Zone in the Rarian capital of Alesco. You may choose what facilities are in the building and the design of it but the location is randomly chosen.

Important contacts in Rary
Darragh Martin - President
Luca Flannery - Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Jeremy O'Donovan - Deputy Secretary of Foreign Affairs

Weaponry
While weapons such as assault rifles, handguns and snipers are allowed, heavy weaponry such as explosives are forbidden. Military fighting vehicles (tanks, artillery etc.) are strictly forbidden. However armoured personnel carriers are allowed as long as you receive approval from the Secretary of Defence. If you do not wish to provide your own security, the Rarian military will deploy any requested guards within reason.

Human nations
Only nations whose primary population is made up of humans may have embassies in Rary.

Other
Should any problems occur, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the Foreign Affairs Department and we will try to help you with your problem.
Code: Select all
[b][i][u]Nation Information[/u][/i][/b]
[b]Official Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Short Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Government Type:[/b]
[b]Economic System:[/b]
[b]Main population species eg. Humans:[/b]

[b][i][u]Embassy Information[/u][/i][/b]
[b]Ambassador's Name:[/b]
[b]Diplomatic Staff[/b]
[b]Service Staff:[/b]
[b]Security Staff[/b]
[b]Weapons to be brought in (no heavy weapons):[/b]
[b]Vehicles to be brought in (no military fighting vehicles):[/b]

[b][i][u]Agreements[/u][/i][/b]
[b]Do you wish to establish any agreements (free trade, mutual defence pact etc.) to be made between Rary and your nation:[/b]

[b][i][u]Other information[/u][/i][/b]
[b]Do you wish for Rary to establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, please provide link):[/b]
[b]Any other information:[/b]


i want an embassy

User avatar
Rary
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Rary » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:30 am

Bas mes wrote:
Rary wrote:-snip-


i want an embassy

You're not getting one. Leave me and Europe alone.

User avatar
The Imagination Animals
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1168
Founded: Mar 27, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imagination Animals » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:55 pm

Nation Information
Official Nation Name: The Republic of Crossoveria
Short Nation Name: Crossoveria
Government Type: Unitary Baldemorist Republic
Economic System: State Capitalism
Main population species eg. Humans: Humans

Embassy Information
Ambassador's Name: Ghavam Aqeel Barsche
Diplomatic Staff 20
Service Staff: 10
Security Staff 15
Weapons to be brought in (no heavy weapons): 15 assault rifles
Vehicles to be brought in (no military fighting vehicles): 1 SUV

Agreements
Do you wish to establish any agreements (free trade, mutual defence pact etc.) to be made between Rary and your nation: No

Other information
Do you wish for Rary to establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, please provide link): Already established
Any other information: n/a
IC Name: Crossoveria
NS Stats is NOT canon!
This nation doesn't represent my views

Sign up for our embassy program | Ask me questions here
-----------
-----------
NEWS :: Keran poems officially sells 10 million copies | Zriphola game expected to take place this month in Assateague | President Hamad bin Ahmad Al Meskin expected to make a speech at Germanshyr on September 24

User avatar
Rary
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Rary » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:21 pm

The Imagination Animals wrote:Nation Information
Official Nation Name: The Republic of Crossoveria
Short Nation Name: Crossoveria
Government Type: Unitary Baldemorist Republic
Economic System: State Capitalism
Main population species eg. Humans: Humans

Embassy Information
Ambassador's Name: Ghavam Aqeel Barsche
Diplomatic Staff 20
Service Staff: 10
Security Staff 15
Weapons to be brought in (no heavy weapons): 15 assault rifles
Vehicles to be brought in (no military fighting vehicles): 1 SUV

Agreements
Do you wish to establish any agreements (free trade, mutual defence pact etc.) to be made between Rary and your nation: No

Other information
Do you wish for Rary to establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, please provide link): Already established
Any other information: n/a

Approved

User avatar
Ascvalion
Secretary
 
Posts: 31
Founded: May 07, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Ascvalion » Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:52 pm

Nation Information
Official Nation Name:
The Federal Republic of Ascvalion
Short Nation Name:
Ascvalion
Government Type:
Federal Republic
Economic System:
Free Market
Main population species eg. Humans:
Humans with a medium sized population of Exos but Humans dominate the Country

Embassy Information
Ambassador's Name:
Orlando Marseille
Diplomatic Staff
10 other members
Service Staff:
7, 2 cooks, 3 cleaners and 2 ministers (religious reasons)
Security Staff
15
Weapons to be brought in (no heavy weapons):
15 1911 model pistols 2 12 Gauge Shotguns 5 AR 15s and and M1 Garand because it's the Ambassador's family heirloom
Vehicles to be brought in (no military fighting vehicles):
2 Suvs 4 ford built pickup trucks and a limo for special occasions

Agreements
Do you wish to establish any agreements (free trade, mutual defence pact etc.) to be made between Rary and your nation:
A non aggression pact would be nice

Other information
Do you wish for Rary to establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, please provide link):
You already did
Any other information:
Nope that's all
Last edited by Ascvalion on Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rary
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Rary » Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:49 pm

Ascvalion wrote:Nation Information
Official Nation Name:
The Federal Republic of Ascvalion
Short Nation Name:
Ascvalion
Government Type:
Federal Republic
Economic System:
Free Market
Main population species eg. Humans:
Humans with a medium sized population of Exos but Humans dominate the Country

Embassy Information
Ambassador's Name:
Orlando Marseille
Diplomatic Staff
10 other members
Service Staff:
7, 2 cooks, 3 cleaners and 2 ministers (religious reasons)
Security Staff
15
Weapons to be brought in (no heavy weapons):
15 1911 model pistols 2 12 Gauge Shotguns 5 AR 15s and and M1 Garand because it's the Ambassador's family heirloom
Vehicles to be brought in (no military fighting vehicles):
2 Suvs 4 ford built pickup trucks and a limo for special occasions

Agreements
Do you wish to establish any agreements (free trade, mutual defence pact etc.) to be made between Rary and your nation:
A non aggression pact would be nice

Other information
Do you wish for Rary to establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, please provide link):
You already did
Any other information:
Nope that's all

Approved


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads