NATION

PASSWORD

The Amaranthine Isles' Global (or Galactic) Alliance [WiP]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Kingdom of Intermaria
Envoy

Founded: Aug 07, 2022
Ex-Nation

The Amaranthine Isles' Global (or Galactic) Alliance [WiP]

Postby Kingdom of Intermaria » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:17 am

[Work in progress]
Tags: [IC / TAIGA Boardroom / Region members only / work in progress ]
|| Members and head of organization/s ||
Head of Organization
Regency of Sodor
================================
Co-leader/s
Federation of the Aituia
New Blackhaven
==============================
Members
All The Amaranthine Isles Region members
==============================
Description:

In the Amarathine Archapelago, the The Amaranthine Isles' Global (or Galactic) Alliance can be found, this organization is to bring peace in this region, a region thousands live in. Its purpose is to bring countries apart and to take down enemies who destroy its relations.

========================================
(Making a dispatch for an Geneva Convention-type of dispatch, its just for peacekeeping, I'm also going to add rules.)
Last edited by Kingdom of Intermaria on Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:47 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Republik Federasi ouf Aituia Since 1700s
Come live in Aituia - thousands of opportunities and sites you can visit!
||TV-N4|||  Kaw Time: 8:36 AM |  Rover Time: 3:36 AM |  Take a break at Coldhart Donuts! Eat now! |  Want a fast internet connection free for 5 months, with 7.2 GB load? Buy our freebie coupons which only costs 1 Astardia Unit! Come buy now. |  29° Cloudy in Kaw. |
OoC Scrolly | My Forum Name: Mauser | Account age: Less than a year. | Pronouns: NotHuman/NotHuman (I'm trolling with ya) | Other accounts outside of NS: Roblox PC

Regency of Sodor
Civilian

Founded: Nov 29, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Leadership

Postby Regency of Sodor » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:56 am

I am humble that I’m been appointment of head of ATO, I will do my best and you do yours, we shall put our disputes on the board before it gotten out of hand ensured that my term of leadership will do well till new leadership voted. Best of luck!

Kingdom of Intermaria
Envoy

Founded: Aug 07, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Intermaria » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:30 pm

|| ATO/ AmTO Report ||
This ship was inside the Aituian sea claims but did not have any boat regirestration. We'd like to send Sodor investigators to see what they were hiding. Be aware, one of them could be an Anti-Sodor Freedom Fighter rebel, since they boarded the ship earlier in Chimms.
Last edited by Kingdom of Intermaria on Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Republik Federasi ouf Aituia Since 1700s
Come live in Aituia - thousands of opportunities and sites you can visit!
||TV-N4|||  Kaw Time: 8:36 AM |  Rover Time: 3:36 AM |  Take a break at Coldhart Donuts! Eat now! |  Want a fast internet connection free for 5 months, with 7.2 GB load? Buy our freebie coupons which only costs 1 Astardia Unit! Come buy now. |  29° Cloudy in Kaw. |
OoC Scrolly | My Forum Name: Mauser | Account age: Less than a year. | Pronouns: NotHuman/NotHuman (I'm trolling with ya) | Other accounts outside of NS: Roblox PC

Wreiph
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 16, 2023
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Wreiph » Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:11 pm

Aw, this looks a little sad.
Wheath's FanT puppet for the WIP Amaranthine. I hope we haven't whaled whales to extinction in this alternate world. Primarily human nation ruled by Her Numinosity Zenko Zenith II, a shapeshifter. Possible hobgoblin minority.

Overview

Return to NationStates