NATION

PASSWORD

Darc Arc International Storefront

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Krow-Bock
Envoy

Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Darc Arc International Storefront

Postby Krow-Bock » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:30 am

Krow International Storefront

Welcome, this is the official storefront for the Krow International Storefront, where several large domestic corporations and generational businesses collectively advertised and sell products and or services, within the country of Krow-Bock. As such, these corporations and generational companies sign off on the economical rules and regulations, passed by Krow-Bock, to take part in the storefront and this includes, the price, description, and listing are accurate to their specifications.

Rules and Regulations

1. All orders must be submitted in-character, or IC for short (newer players might not know what IC stood for.

2. If you have an issue with my country or a fellow nation within the thread, I demand you telegram that respective country and resolve whatever issue you may have, because this is an economical storefront not a political or gameplay storefront. If this rule is violated, I will alert an administrator or moderator to resolve the issue.

3. Do not try to max out on certain products as some items will take a longer time to come back into stock compared to others. Minerals and natural resources vary from deep surplus to limited quantity as we limited the amount of mining, to ensure one country cannot dominant the storefront.

4. Do not harass anyone within my storefront, as this is my first and only store and would like it to be a neutral place to engage civil etiquette.

5. If you are confused or have negative to say about my storefront or my country, send me a telegram to avoid any heated and or tense situation that could drive others away.

6. The store is subject to change as new product and or services become available or removed, depending on the financial factors behind such a move.

7. Have fun.

8. Countries who sold products or services to my nation, will have a higher discount on prices due to the already establish financial relationship, but will still have to follow the previous rules listed.

Close Strategic Alliance Agreements
All CSAA nations receive 95% off on their first order, first reserved purchases, and 75% on their next purchase.
Awesome Imperium and affiliated nations
Bigpipstan, 08/19/2022
Canown
Finnlander, 08/19/2022
Gonswanza
Hhhihi
Janpia, 08/28/2022
Norang Islands
Omode victor, 08/19/2022
Reformed Cyprus
Salcanceacy
Seorabeol Federation
sicilian reich
Snoogle
South Virginia

if you want to become a CSA member, click the link below, and follow the instructions:
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1747529
OOC: copy and paste, replace sign me with your country's name, fill in the top 5 industries, and send me the message through Telegram.

Discounts
Less than 10 million = 75%
Less than 100 million = 65%
Less than 1,000 million = 60%
Less than 10,000 million = 40%
Less than 1 billion = 50%
Higher than 5 billion = 5% mark up

Mining and Industry
Aside from the steel and oil industry sector, mining is one of the key industries operating in the country of Krow-Bock, garnering a large segment of the economical power not only in their respective regions, but the national financial outlook. As such, the minerals advertised for sell are constantly restock within three days up to one week. Further, as minerals will be shipped from the Militarily Region and reserve to the customer’s specific port using one of 13 dry bulk carriers and in the case of oil and liquid, will be transported in a liquid carriers.
Bauxite $100.0050,000,000 out of 50,000,000 ton
Coal $350.00100,000,000 out of 100,000,000 ton
iron Ore $280.00100,000,000 out of 100,000,000 ton
Limestone $200.0075,000,000 out of 75,000,000 ton
Salt 250.00500,000 out of 500,000 ton

Food Industry
Giving the country of Krow-Bock being the combine size of Russia and Kazakhstan, it’s an understatement that there are plenty of family’s own farms dotted throughout the country, where thousands of acres are harvested and sold domestically first before selling a limited amount through this marketplace. As the climate is subtropical, the farmers plant and harvest popular crops such as barley, corn, rye, sugar beet, sugarcane, and wheat among the list are divided for immediate merchant storefront while the rest are stored in the country’s largest food reservoir complex adjacent from the nation’s capital in the military region. When it comes to planting, growth, harvesting, process, and re-stocking to the marketplace, it usually takes five weeks so the prices will rise and fall to ensure the money to grow their profits.

Regarding to the meat subset in the Krow-Bock’s farming community, animals like cows, pigs, and sheep are relatively hardly sold to the butcher as they operate as “per order” instead of dedicating their farm strictly to growing animals just to send to the slaughter with little investment re-coop. As such, the Krowian’s government owns three processing plants as subsidy to keep the processing of meat viable and affordable for all citizens in the country while the remaining 13 are independently and privately owned.
Crops
Apples $3.00 per ton
Barley$4.71 per ton
Cherries $3.52 per ton
Corn $5.00 per ton
Cucumbers $1.74 per ton
Grapes $2.95 per ton
Oranges $1.41 per ton
Rye $5.15 per ton
Sugar Beet $36.00 per ton
Sugarcane $600 per ton
Wheat $8.57 per ton

Meat:
Chicken
-Eggs,9/carton4.50/lbs
-Nuggets20lb/box4.50/lbs
-Tenders20lb/box4.50/lbs
-wings15lb/box4.50/lbs

Cow
-Beef Patties, 20lbs/box$4.50 ea.
-Ground Beef, 50lbs/box$5.20 ea.
-Milk, 1 gallon$4.32 ea.
-other dairy
-Ribs$4.32 ea.
-Steak$4.32 ea.
-Beef Tallow$4.32 ea.
-Gelatin$4.32 ea.
-Leather$4.32 ea.

Pork
-Bacon, 50 slices/box$3.99 ea.
-ham$3.99 ea.
-Lard$3.99 ea.
-sausages, 10/box$3.99 ea.

Sheep
-Milk, 1 gallon$3.00 ea.
-Meat, 34lbs$4.15/lbs
-Wool, 7.2lb.$1,200/bs

Steel and Manufacturing
As the living heartbeat of the Krowian’s industry alongside farming, mining, oil, and shipbuilding, steel manufacturing is the largest contributive to the Republic of Krow-Bock’s GDPs as 75% of the exports are from the steel industry sector. Within this industry,

As one of Krow’s dominant industries (the other being farming, mining, oil, and shipbuilding), steel manufacturing has a massive affect on the country’ GDP as 75% of its exports are steel related products including ship hulls, appliances, transportation frames and components, and aftermarket parts. As such, the country has only three major corporations: Evans Steel Works, Lucas Steel, and United Steel Foundry with each having respective branches internationally. While Lucas Steel is the youngest of three, Evans Steel Works is the largest of the three and the oldest starting in the United States until 1935 when the country relocated to Krow-Bock in 1939 when it became the first major corporation in the country.
Automotive Frames and Transportation
[]Sedan$45,000 to $75,000
[]Sports$50,000 to $75,000
[]Performance$50,000 to $100,000
[]SUV$50,000 to $100,000
[]Trucks$50,000 to $100,000
Heavy trucks
[] Dump Trucks $95,000
[] Delivery Trucks $50,000
[] Buses $75,000
[] Step Vans $15,000

Engines
Consumer
[] Car $5,200
[] SUV $3,500
[] Truck $6,750

Commercial
[] Trucks $25,000
[] Buses $55,000

industrial
[][tab=10] Mining Trucks $21,500

[]Mining machines $1,000,000

*Nails, 100 per box, $5 ea.
*Steel Beams, 500 per set, $.50 ea.
*Steel Cables, $50 ea.
Steel Coils $ 750 ea.
*Steel pipe, 5,000 a set, $500 ea.

Ship Building
Home to 11 large commercial and industrial ports, the shipbuilding operation in Krow-Bock is one of the largest operations in the world as all construction is done in at least three drydocks, whether constructing a new ship or performing extensive upgrades to ships. Because of this, the shipbuilding division has open it doors to the international market to bid and build commercial ships, subcontract on a portion of a ship, dismantling ships, and annual maintenance.
Full Construction, $500,000 to $75,000,000 A yard will build the entire customer's ship(s) within its own yard.
Sub-Contractor A yard could be sub-contracted to help build a portion of a customer's ship.
[] Hull $75,000 each
[] Bridge $25,000 each
[] Engine $25,500 each
Ship Breaking, $475,000 to $5,750,000 each
Maintenance $550,000 per service

Railroad
The railroad network is the barebone of any country, the rail network in Krow-Bock is an ever-growing sector with vast trackage throughout all regions and to all industries on the mainland. As such, there are several freight and locomotive shops dedicated to building new cars and locomotives, rebuild cars and locomotives, or proper maintenance to keep all important pieces in good condition to complete their respective tasks. For international customers, there is a large railyard complex dedicated to construction, rebuild, and or rebuild freight cars and locomotives where they are stressed test and inspected before shipped back to their respective country via sea.
Freight Cars
[] Open Hopper 30,000
[] Closed Hopper 45,000
[] Sugar Beet Hopper 35,000
[] Gondola 20,000
[] Boxcar 30,000
[] Livestock Car 10,000
[] Auto rack 75,000
[] Flatcar
[] Steel mill specific cars $105,500[/tab]

Locomotive or their parts
Diesel Locomotive, $52,000 each
Engine $35,750 each
Body $25,000 each
Frame $31,200 each

Steel rails, $5,750 per rail

Wood Industry
One of the most striking features of the country of Krow-Bock is its huge landmass and from afar, the stunning sight of its large trees. As such, acres of thick, dense forests cover the country giving birth to the lumber industry operations and opportunities since the discovery of the country over 100 years ago.

Due to the Renewal Acre Act, the logging industry is now a temporary industry to preserve the forest ecosystem whereby every tree a company chop down, they are mandated in planting seeds or relocated trees from elsewhere in the country or from across the globe. Additionally, all sawdust and other waste are used to power the logging mill complex to reduce on pollution.

The items listed are some of the best lumber products in the world and are limited.
-Planks $650500,000 of 500,000
-Plywood $47510,000 of 10,000
-Timber $3509,500 of 10,000
-Uncut lumber $50010,000 to 10,000

Oil Industry
Due to being the combined size of Russia and Kazakhstan combined, it’s no surprised that the country has several large abundances of oil deposits underneath the earth crush and offshore, at an estimate three miles away. This in turn become one of the largest industries in Krow-Bock rivaling only the steel manufacturing industry sector producing enough oils to collectively fill over 5,000 tanks across 10 different tank fields. Because of this only two tank fields, consisting of 50 respectively, are accessible for the international market and for Close Strategic Alliance allied nations.

As the size of Russia and Kazakhstan combined, Krow-Bock has several oil companies who produce many of oil from various oil wells domestically and off the coast of the country's soil. Therefore, the country has plentiful of oil for five level of storage (10 locations, over 500 tanks), with only two levels external usage: consumer or marketplace, Close Strategic Alliance Agreements.

Barrel oil $75/gal249,982,000,000 out of 250,000,000,000 ton
Gasoline $1.82/gal250,000,000,000 out of 250,000,000,000 ton
Diesel $3.38/gal250,000,000,000 out of 250,000,000,000 ton
Propane $1.05/gal250,000,000,000 out of 250,000,000,000 ton
Bunker Fuel $3.50/gal249,500,000 out of 250,000,000,000 ton
Natural Gas $1.50/gal249,996,500,000 out of 250,000,000,000 ton
Last edited by Krow-Bock on Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:50 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Krow-Bock
Envoy

Form Application

Postby Krow-Bock » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:30 am

Form for Application
Full nation name:
Order item(s) and Quantity:
-
-
-
-
-
Delivery Location/where to deliver:
Total price:
Notes / special requests:
Do you plan to modify or produce the said products?

[] Yes [] No
if yes,
[] I agree to the terms and conditions not to modify any manufacture to target or cause to Krow-Bock, KB allies, and treaty agreement allies. If I do so, all future transaction will be rejected and any multi-year deals cancel.
[] I agree to not perform any modifications intentionally to harm the financial, political, and overall image of Krow-Bock.
[] I agree that should I overspend on Krowian products and cannot return such items, but if another nation or natons is/are interested in purchasing the desire product, I will consult with Krow-Bock beforehand to deter any potential third-party smear campaign against Krow.
--
If you’re looking for a multi-year non-trade agreement deal, fill out this form:
Full nation name:
Head of company:
Company Name/business (if applicable):
Privately-owned or State-owned:
Products/Services:
Delivery Location:
General purpose for deal:
Product(s):
-
-
-
-
How many years? [] 3-years []5-years []10-years [] other: ____________________
[] I agree to the terms and conditions, that I will not propose a multi-year deal to have Krow-Bock product military weapons for future uses.

Seorabeol Federation
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:28 am

Form for Application
Full nation name: Seorabeol Federation
- Cherries/300 t ($1,056)
- Corn/800 t ($4,000)
- Oranges/300 t ($423)
- Wheat / 800 t ($6,856)
- Timber / 500 ($175,000)
- Barrel oil / 6.5 million gal ($812,500,000)
Delivery Location/where to deliver: Cheong Gyeong Port
Total price: $812,687,335
Notes / special requests: It is summer in Seorabeol Federation. Please ship grains and fruits so that they don't go bad.
Do you plan to modify or produce the said products?: Oil will be refined at domestic facilities.

[x] Yes [] No
if yes,
[x] I agree to the terms and conditions not to modify any manufacture to target or cause to Krow-Bock, KB allies, and treaty agreement allies. If I do so, all future transaction will be rejected and any multi-year deals cancel.
[x] I agree to not perform any modifications intentionally to harm the financial, political, and overall image of Krow-Bock.
[x] I agree that should I overspend on Krowian products and cannot return such items, but if another nation or natons is/are interested in purchasing the desire product, I will consult with Krow-Bock beforehand to deter any potential third-party smear campaign against Krow.
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: call me 'Seora', or 'SRF'.
NS statistics are not standard. It's for reference.
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

Krow-Bock
Envoy

Postby Krow-Bock » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:52 am

Seorabeol Federation wrote:Form for Application
Full nation name: Seorabeol Federation
- Cherries/300 t ($1,056)
- Corn/800 t ($4,000)
- Oranges/300 t ($423)
- Wheat / 800 t ($6,856)
- Timber / 500 ($175,000)
- Barrel oil / 6.5 million gal ($812,500,000)
Delivery Location/where to deliver: Cheong Gyeong Port
Total price: $812,687,335
Notes / special requests: It is summer in Seorabeol Federation. Please ship grains and fruits so that they don't go bad.
Do you plan to modify or produce the said products?: Oil will be refined at domestic facilities.

[x] Yes [] No
if yes,
[x] I agree to the terms and conditions not to modify any manufacture to target or cause to Krow-Bock, KB allies, and treaty agreement allies. If I do so, all future transaction will be rejected and any multi-year deals cancel.
[x] I agree to not perform any modifications intentionally to harm the financial, political, and overall image of Krow-Bock.
[x] I agree that should I overspend on Krowian products and cannot return such items, but if another nation or natons is/are interested in purchasing the desire product, I will consult with Krow-Bock beforehand to deter any potential third-party smear campaign against Krow.

$10,158,591.69 is the final cost and crops will be shipped in a refrigerator ship to your country.

Bigpipstan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Bigpipstan » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:38 pm

Form for Application
Full nation name: Anocratic empire of Bigpipstan
Order item(s) and Quantity: diesel locomotive 1x boxcar 3x
-
-
-
-
-
Delivery Location/where to deliver: North east Acrab
Total price: 145500

[X] Yes [] No
if yes,
[X] I agree to the terms and conditions not to modify any manufacture to target or cause to Krow-Bock, KB allies, and treaty agreement allies. If I do so, all future transaction will be rejected and any multi-year deals cancel.
[X] I agree to not perform any modifications intentionally to harm the financial, political, and overall image of Krow-Bock.
[X] I agree that should I overspend on Krowian products and cannot return such items, but if another nation or natons is/are interested in purchasing the desire product, I will consult with Krow-Bock beforehand to deter any potential third-party smear campaign against Krow.
Bigpipstan is a fantasy nation in My little pony universe. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a moneyless economy. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. canon population is (changes often) 3,462,199,900. Our TF storefront Acrab news

Coliantia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Coliantia » Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:21 pm

Full nation name: Republic of Coliantia
- 175,000 tons of wheat
- 110,000 tons of orange
- 90,000 tons of barley
- 70,000 tons of apples
- 70,000 tons of cucumber
- 10,000 pounds of sheep meat

Delivery Location/where to deliver: Port of Sulchi
Total price: 2,452,000 NSD
Notes / special requests: None
[] Yes [x] No
if yes,
[] I agree to the terms and conditions not to modify any manufacture to target or cause to Krow-Bock, KB allies, and treaty agreement allies. If I do so, all future transaction will be rejected and any multi-year deals cancel.
[] I agree to not perform any modifications intentionally to harm the financial, political, and overall image of Krow-Bock.
[] I agree that should I overspend on Krowian products and cannot return such items, but if another nation or natons is/are interested in purchasing the desire product, I will consult with Krow-Bock beforehand to deter any potential third-party smear campaign against Krow.
Republic of Coliantia
Proud member of the TPA! Join today, Pacific nations!
[url=https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1733240]No one asked but here's some stuff about me[/url

Krow-Bock
Envoy

Postby Krow-Bock » Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:54 pm

Coliantia wrote:Full nation name: Republic of Coliantia
- 175,000 tons of wheat
- 110,000 tons of orange
- 90,000 tons of barley
- 70,000 tons of apples
- 70,000 tons of cucumber
- 10,000 pounds of sheep meat

Delivery Location/where to deliver: Port of Sulchi
Total price: 2,452,000 NSD
Notes / special requests: None
[] Yes [x] No
if yes,

Your total cost is $1,226,000.00 and once the payment has gone through, your order will be deliver in three days

Krow-Bock
Envoy

Postby Krow-Bock » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:02 pm

Bigpipstan wrote:Form for Application
Order item(s) and Quantity: diesel locomotive 1x boxcar 3x
-
-
-
-
-
Delivery Location/where to deliver: North east Acrab
Total price: 145,500

[X] Yes [] No
if yes,
[X] I agree to the terms and conditions not to modify any manufacture to target or cause to Krow-Bock, KB allies, and treaty agreement allies. If I do so, all future transaction will be rejected and any multi-year deals cancel.
[X] I agree to not perform any modifications intentionally to harm the financial, political, and overall image of Krow-Bock.
[X] I agree that should I overspend on Krowian products and cannot return such items, but if another nation or natons is/are interested in purchasing the desire product, I will consult with Krow-Bock beforehand to deter any potential third-party smear campaign against Krow.

your locomotive and three cars will be ready in 7 days and ship to North east Acrab as instructed, once you wire the money to complete the transaction.

Atlantic Federalist Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Atlantic Federalist Republic » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:38 am

Form for Application
Full nation name: Atlantic Federalist Republic
- Petroleum / 11.5M gal
- Natural Gas / 3.5M gal
Delivery Location/where to deliver: Porto Dominguez Matias in Eagle City
Total price: $1,446,250,000
Do you plan to modify or produce the said products? We will refine the oil, and as for the gas, we will use it for the heating system in the houses, in our country it is currently winter.

[X] Yes [] No
if yes,
[X] I agree not to perform any modifications intentionally to harm the financial, political, and overall image of Krow-Bock.

Krow-Bock
Envoy

Postby Krow-Bock » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:59 pm

Atlantic Federalist Republic wrote:Form for Application
- Petroleum / 11.5M gal
- Natural Gas / 3.5M gal
Do you plan to modify or produce the said products? We will refine the oil, and as for the gas, we will use it for the heating system in the houses, in our country it is currently winter.

[X] Yes [] No
if yes,
[X] I agree not to perform any modifications intentionally to harm the financial, political, and overall image of Krow-Bock.

After discount, you owe only $72,312,500 my friend. Once the money has been wire, all items will be shipped you in no time.

Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Atlantic Federalist Republic » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:03 pm

Krow-Bock wrote:
Atlantic Federalist Republic wrote:Form for Application
- Petroleum / 11.5M gal
- Natural Gas / 3.5M gal

[X] Yes [] No
if yes,

After discount, you owe only $72,312,500 my friend. Once the money has been wire, all items will be shipped you in no time.

Great, thank you very much comrade, I'm sure the future will be prosperous for you.

Krow-Bock
Envoy

Postby Krow-Bock » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:23 pm

Atlantic Federalist Republic wrote:
Krow-Bock wrote:

Great, thank you very much comrade, I'm sure the future will be prosperous for you.

It will glorious as the time for peace is needed and instead of violence, aid and humanity is the number one goal for my nation.

Krow-Bock
Envoy

Postby Krow-Bock » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:09 pm

For those looking to receive major discounts, follow the link and follow the instructions listed
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1747529

Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Atlantic Federalist Republic » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:11 pm

Hello great friend. Do you have copper available? Tensions between Marajarbia and Janpia are costing us imports, and hundreds of sanctions and embargoes against us.

Krow-Bock
Envoy

Postby Krow-Bock » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:56 pm

Atlantic Federalist Republic wrote:Hello great friend. Do you have copper available? Tensions between Marajarbia and Janpia are costing us imports, and hundreds of sanctions and embargoes against us.

Hello dear friend,
I'm sure I can obtain Copper and have it magically available through various means.

Bigpipstan
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Bigpipstan » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:51 pm

Form for Application
Order item(s) and Quantity: diesel locomotive 1x boxcar 5x
-
-
-
-
-
Delivery Location/where to deliver: South east Acrab
Total price: 202000

[X] Yes [] No
if yes,
Bigpipstan is a fantasy nation in My little pony universe. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a moneyless economy. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. canon population is (changes often) 3,462,199,900. Our TF storefront Acrab news

Krow-Bock
Envoy

Postby Krow-Bock » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:03 pm

Order item(s) and Quantity: diesel locomotive 1x boxcar 5x
-
-
-
-
-
Delivery Location/where to deliver: South east Acrab
Total price: 202000

[X] Yes [] No
if yes,

$212,631.58 is the final cost and the locomotive and freight cars will be deliver upon the transfer of payment.

Bigpipstan
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Bigpipstan » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:53 am

Form for Application
Order item(s) and Quantity: 7142 galons of bunker fuel
-
-
-
-
-
Delivery Location/where to deliver: pony realms
Total price: 25000
Notes / special requests: none
Last edited by Bigpipstan on Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Krow-Bock
Envoy

Postby Krow-Bock » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:20 pm

Order item(s) and Quantity: 7142 galons of bunker fuel
-
-
-
-
-
Delivery Location/where to deliver: pony realms
Total price: 25000
Notes / special requests: none

$26,315.79 is the final total and one of Delmar Oil largest oil tanker will ship the money to you after the payment process.

Krow-Bock
Envoy

Postby Krow-Bock » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:10 am

News 08.19.2022

Hello my friends, world leaders, and wonderful merchants,
As the leader of Krow-Bock, I give my humblest appreciation and thank you to all foreign, but very closed allies for joining agreeing to terms of my CSA Free Trade Agreement, but also bringing a strong presence to my political hearts. Nevertheless, I am writing to you all that my mighty fine economic marketplace is steady growing favor with familiar and new faces to which several nations I requested and been accepted under further notice and also a few nations has been denied due to existing economic and diplomatic friends, not nations, voicing concerns not just my nations national's security but several others. To those nations, thank you, and I address those concerns with great care and heart.

Today, August 19, 2022 I am updating all economical and diplomatic allies that a further, much larger agreement to bring in every nation with known allegations to me under their respective CSA agreements will not only enjoy, but strengthen their ties among each other. Should the alliance or agreement does not favor such nations, do know that is fine and we will keep our specific respected agreement without further complications. As semi-tensions within the world gradually rises per each nation's right or wrongdoing, I express deep concern that such a massive agreement will the smallest of nations, but also allow larger nations to diplomatically anchor naval vessels or establish a military base in each member's country to ensure if one nation is attack, all nations are attack and we unite as one to protect each and everyone involved.

I close this out by saying take care great friend and always alert friends and partners of uneasiness and countries who look to conduct evil acts against humanity.

Take care,
Michael Draven, President of Krow-Bock

Krow-Bock
Envoy

Postby Krow-Bock » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:49 pm

500,000 gallons of oil were sold to an ally nation during a bartering economical transaction.

Krow-Bock
Envoy

Postby Krow-Bock » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:39 am

/bump

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade