NATION

PASSWORD

My Questions...

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 02, 2022
Capitalist Paradise

My Questions...

Postby The Hurricane » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:13 pm

I have a few questions...

Q: When I go to Osiris's History page and scroll back to page 1, why does is say Osiris was founded by Testlandia?

Q: If Testlandia goes to Osiris, will he get the Founder Badge?

Q: How does the NS Card rarity work?
Last edited by The Hurricane on Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Erynia and Draconia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Erynia and Draconia » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:21 pm

1. Osiris is a game-created region meaning it does not really have a founder. AFAIK all sinker regions (Osiris, Balder, and Lazarus) say they were founded by Testlandia (a game admin) on their history page, but since they're game-created regions they don't truly have a founder.
2. I don't think so, but I'm not sure
3. A nation's statistics (i.e. number and type of stat trophies), status as a founder/WA delegate, status as a moderator/admin/issue editor/etc., and many other factors play into card rarity.
Last edited by Erynia and Draconia on Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
he/they
About me and my nation
Former Delegate of The Social Liberal Union
Author of Issue No. 1510 and 1558

The Orwell Society
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:27 pm

1. I do not think that Testlandia officially founded Orisis, as it is a GCR. However, in the early days of Orisis, Test did indeed make the motion to found for the sake of simplicity, and shortly after, coded it into the game. That's just my two cents, though.

2. Likely not, but doesn't he already have it from Testregionia?

3. Number of gold badges, whether or not your WA or WA delegate, whether or not you are a mod/admin or retired mod/admin, whether or not you were a RP mentor, whether or not you authored WA resolutions or issues, whether or not you're an issue editor, whether or not you're a founder/delegate, etc.

EDIT: ninja'd damnit
Last edited by The Orwell Society on Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Orwell Society
Straight Male | Political Alignment: Centrist leaning conservative | NSGP Alignment: Independent | Proud Wellspringer, join The Wellspring today!

A vision without action is just a daydream

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:29 pm

Erynia and Draconia wrote:1. Osiris is a game-created region meaning it does not really have a founder. AFAIK all sinker regions (Osiris, Balder, and Lazarus) say they were founded by Testlandia (a game admin) on their history page, but since they're game-created regions they don't truly have a founder.
2. I don't think so, but I'm not sure
3. A nation's statistics (i.e. number and type of stat trophies), status as a founder/WA delegate, status as a moderator/admin/issue editor/etc., and many other factors play into card rarity.
The Orwell Society wrote:1. I do not think that Testlandia officially founded Orisis, as it is a GCR. However, in the early days of Orisis, Test did indeed make the motion to found for the sake of simplicity, and shortly after, coded it into the game. That's just my two cents, though.

2. Likely not, but doesn't he already have it from Testregionia?

3. Number of gold badges, whether or not your WA or WA delegate, whether or not you are a mod/admin or retired mod/admin, whether or not you were a RP mentor, whether or not you authored WA resolutions or issues, whether or not you're an issue editor, whether or not you're a founder/delegate, etc.

EDIT: ninja'd damnit

Thank you!

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:05 pm

Q: Why when I go to page 1974 of the moderation forum is there these wierd non-existent threads?
Last edited by The Hurricane on Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:04 pm

The Hurricane wrote:Q: Why when I go to page 1974 of the moderation forum is there these wierd non-existent threads?

It happens.

We can clear them out manually, but I don’t think they cause any harm.

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:07 pm

Q: Can I repeal GA#1?

Q: Why can I send TG's to Ex-Nations if there name is 2 letters/numbers long?
Last edited by The Hurricane on Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:16 pm

Technical isn't for players to have catch all threads for any question that pops into their head. The ones up to this point have been answered.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical