NATION

PASSWORD

[Draft] Condemn Max Has Lost It

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
The Liberal States of North America
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 12, 2022
Ex-Nation

[Draft] Condemn Max Has Lost It

Postby The Liberal States of North America » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:42 pm

I made this draft, and I'd like feedback please - especially if I did the tags right.

THE SECURITY COUNCIL,

AWARE that the Security Council condemnations are used to highlight and record the misdeeds of nations and regions in order to protect and defend this most esteemed and beloved assembly;

ARGUING that the nation Max Has Lost It has demonstrated through its deeds and statements that it is worthy of immediate condemnation by the World Assembly;

NOTING that the nation of Max Has Lost It has recently moved to the infamous region Lone Wolves United, which is a region condemned on a previous occasion by this very assembly;

FEARFUL that this move implies that Max Has Lost It intends to commit aggressive and disruptive actions against other regions, which is a practice that the Lone Wolves United region is already well known for;

SHOCKED that Max Has Lost It has slandered the World Assembly calling it “deadly” and its members “mosquitoes.” Further demonstrating that Max Has Lost It is a hostile entity.

HORRIFIED that Max Has Lost It insults an esteemed individual by slandering said individual in its very name;

AGHAST by Max Has Lost It’s improper use of the word “preantepenultimately” in a statement concerning its odious policies;

FLABBERGASTED that Max Has Lost It describes its greatest policy to be “eat your neighbor and yourself,” Demonstrating a complete disregard for basic human rights despite outwardly appearing to have high civil rights. This is further demonstrated by its abhorrent approval of the death penalty and torture as well as throwing children out into the wild to fend for themselves;

STATING that Max Has Lost It needs to be immediately condemned by the international community for the betterment of our beloved multiverse;

HEREBY CONDEMNS the nation of Max Has Lost It.
Last edited by The Liberal States of North America on Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Free Algerstonia
Minister

Founded: Jan 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Algerstonia » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:53 pm

opposed, however id support this proposal if it was written by the conservative states of north america
Last edited by Free Algerstonia on Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Z

Bhang Bhang Duc
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2003
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:09 pm

Joke proposals should have [Joke] in the title.

The SC is not going to Condemn a nation that’s less than a month old and nothing you’ve mentioned in your draft is remotely Condemnable.

At least you seem to have made it legal and drafted here so two points for you,
Former Delegate of The West Pacific. Guardian (under many Delegates) of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs and former Security Council Advisor.

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart
Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

Sedgistan wrote:The SC has just has a spate of really shitty ones recently from Northumbria, his Watermelon fanboy…..

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:28 pm

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Joke proposals should have [Joke] in the title.

The SC is not going to Condemn a nation that’s less than a month old and nothing you’ve mentioned in your draft is remotely Condemnable.

Smells like a selfie if you ask me....
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

A Horrid Place To Live
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Hmm

Postby A Horrid Place To Live » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:00 am

Interesting

The every pacific owner
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 30, 2022
Ex-Nation

We need to ban him

Postby The every pacific owner » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:05 am

We need the mods to ban them

Bhang Bhang Duc
Senator

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:23 am

Wayneactia wrote:

Smells like a selfie if you ask me....

The thought did cross my mind. Definitely has the feel of sock puppetry.
Last edited by Bhang Bhang Duc on Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former Delegate of The West Pacific. Guardian (under many Delegates) of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs and former Security Council Advisor.

Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

Sedgistan wrote:The SC has just has a spate of really shitty ones recently from Northumbria, his Watermelon fanboy…..

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:36 am

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:
Wayneactia wrote:Smells like a selfie if you ask me....

The thought did cross my mind. Definitely has the feel of sock puppetry.

Poor Max. Losing his sock and all.....
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Liberal States of North America » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:53 am

You right, I should have checked how old they were. Probably best to see what happens.

At least I understand how to use the drafting system now
I guess…

Bhang Bhang Duc
Senator

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:17 am

The Liberal States of North America wrote:

You right, I should have checked how old they were. Probably best to see what happens.

At least I understand how to use the drafting system now
I guess…

If you are seriously interested in writing an SC Commendation or Condemnation there’s a whole list of ideas for them pinned at the top of this forum.

Anne of Cleves in TNP
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 12, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Anne of Cleves in TNP » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:09 am

The Liberal States of North America wrote:I made this draft, and I'd like feedback please - especially if I did the tags right.

THE SECURITY COUNCIL,

AWARE that the Security Council condemnations are used to highlight and record the misdeeds of nations and regions in order to protect and defend this most esteemed and beloved assembly;

ARGUING that the nation Max Has Lost It has demonstrated through its deeds and statements that it is worthy of immediate condemnation by the World Assembly;

NOTING that the nation of Max Has Lost It has recently moved to the infamous region Lone Wolves United, which is a region condemned on a previous occasion by this very assembly;

FEARFUL that this move implies that Max Has Lost It intends to commit aggressive and disruptive actions against other regions, which is a practice that the Lone Wolves United region is already well known for;

OOC: How can anyone assume that someone intends to do something? Based on this question, I don’t think that this argument is objective.

SHOCKED that Max Has Lost It has slandered the World Assembly calling it “deadly” and its members “mosquitoes.” Further demonstrating that Max Has Lost It is a hostile entity.

HORRIFIED that Max Has Lost It insults an esteemed individual by slandering said individual in its very name;

In the WA’s point-of-view, smack-talking is not a condemnable action whatsoever. Sorry.

AGHAST by Max Has Lost It’s improper use of the word “preantepenultimately” in a statement concerning its odious policies;

Same with improper usage of words, that is not condemnable. Furthermore, what right does the WA have to shame nations for incorrect grammar during everyday RMB conversations?

FLABBERGASTED that Max Has Lost It describes its greatest policy to be “eat your neighbor and yourself,” Demonstrating a complete disregard for basic human rights despite outwardly appearing to have high civil rights. This is further demonstrated by its abhorrent approval of the death penalty and torture as well as throwing children out into the wild to fend for themselves;

Policies of nations, no matter how horrific they sound, are not condemnable enough on their own in the WA. Now, if you surrounded this clause with two clauses on the target raiding many significant regions or shutting down a plethora of embassies, then this could slide as a minor supporting point.

Overall, the only condemnable part is that the target joined Lone Wolves United, therefore the rest of the condemnation is not actually condemnable and thus I am opposed to this draft in its current status.
IC Name: The Clevesian Empire
Capital: New Cleves
Leader: Empress Anne of Cleves III
Failed WA Proposals: “Repeal: Comfortable Pillows for All Protocol”
IC WA Minister: Lady Charlotte Schafer
“This is the part where you run from your proposal.”

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Liberal States of North America » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:48 am

If you are seriously interested in writing an SC Commendation or Condemnation there’s a whole list of ideas for them pinned at the top of this forum.

Oh, I see.
I would use the list, but the "justification" section doesn't make sense to me.

Using the forum is exasperatingly unintuitive ngl
Last edited by The Liberal States of North America on Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Orwell Society
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:12 am

Yeah... no. The player is far too new and uninfluencial to be anywhere near condemnable. Opposed.
The Orwell Society
Straight Male | Political Alignment: Centrist leaning conservative | NSGP Alignment: Independent | Proud Wellspringer, join The Wellspring today!

A vision without action is just a daydream

I Always Choose The Shortest Option
Political Columnist

Founded: May 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby I Always Choose The Shortest Option » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:15 am

I wonder what it’s like to condemn a nation that has barely existed for a month. :rofl:

A better nation to condemn would be the Conservative Christian American States. Or probably the region it’s in (TRUE AMERICANS) would be better
Last edited by I Always Choose The Shortest Option on Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tiber and Rione
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 06, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tiber and Rione » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:01 pm

That player looks like they can probably just be reported directly to the game moderators, citing their account's listed national animal.
World Assembly Delegate of Lily

Join Lily today!
"Peace through Unity, Unity through Conquest"

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council