NATION

PASSWORD

The Embassy Program of Alaska [ Temp. CLOSED ] [ NEW ]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

The Embassy Program of Alaska [ Temp. CLOSED ] [ NEW ]

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:00 am

The Bureau of National and International Relations is an administrative group within the wider Government of the Russian Empire, responsible for communication, cooperation and diplomatic action between the country and the wider world. The N.I.R.B ( The Acronym for the group ) can be seen as a supporting group that both assists and answers to the current Minster of Foreign Affairs of the country, in which instance would be her most honourable madam Lavrentia Ivanna Artemievna.
As stipulated by the "N.I.R.B clause of '08" the organisation claims no direct loyalty to the various Political Parties of the Russian Empire, especially so the three major parties of the Liberal Democrats, the Conservative Party and the Labour Party, as both security to the stability of the organisation itself as so it is not to butt heads with any potential governmental change in the future, and for the security of the missions, diplomatic actions or relationships of the organisation internationally and nationally; initially at the very least.

The emblem of the Governmental Organisation is that of an Indigo Purple and Opaque Black circular design surrounding a professionally crafted depiction of the Arctic Fox; the National Animal of the Russian Empire updated from the Russian Bear in 1997 and an image of a faded Globe. The Emblem represents globalisation and international cooperation in reference to the faded Globe, and harmony, unity and kindred action represented by the Arctic Fox.

Under the administration and guidance of the Alaskan Bureau of National and International Relations, Alaska ( and the wider Russian Empire ) welcomes you to participate in...
The Embassy program of the Tsardom

From left to right:
A distant shot of the largest city of the Tsardom of Alaska; Ankoridzh
An enthusiast looks across the Beaufort Sea during the Aurora Borealis; Northern Alaska
The Arctic Town of Utqiagvik, and the administrative capital of the "Province of the Arctic Circle" Oblast
Wrangel Island; an unincorporated territory of the country, 1,435 kilometres from the Alaskan Mainland
The city of Krepost' Aleksandrovich, located on Saint Lavrentia ( Lawrence ) Island
Summer Solstice in Ferbenks, Alaska. There are times in the country where the sun never sets for the entire 24 hours

The Embassies established within the Tsardom of Alaska is as follows:

New San Andreas Republic
Embassy established, process of construction and renovation underway... It is located at 132, West 48th Avenue, Ankoridzh

The United Empire of France and Italy
Embassy established, process of construction and renovation underway... It is located at 82, Northway Drive, Ankoridzh

[ Placeholder [ Nation ] ]
[ Placeholder description ]

The Tsardom of Alaska, or as it is officially know the Russian Empire is a country located on the Peninsula of Alaska in North America. The Capital city of the country is Novyy Tsaritsyn, named after the old name of the city of Volgograd and previously Stalingrad, Tsaritsyn and the largest city is Ankoridzh, or when anglicised; Anchorage. With a population of 958,101 discluding various small groups of nomadic peoples that call the "Zones of American Significance" home, the country has a larger population than Fiji yet smaller than Djibouti yet in comparison to it's size; 1.803 million km² it is the least densely populated country on Earth at 1.8 people per square kilometre, which out does Mongolia at 2 people per square kilometre.
Nevertheless, the Alaskan Tsardom has a proud and long history to claim, from the initial Russian and Anglo colonisation of the 18th and 19th centuries to the Great Exodus of the White Russians and the Romanov Monarchy in 1918 and it's continued survival against the East throughout the 20th century to emerge as a small, yet prosperous country as of the current date of the 14th of April, 2019. In addition, geographically and culturally it is a place of many beauties, from the barren Wrangel Island 100 kilometres north of the Federated Soviet States of Russia to the native American festivals of Ferbenks and Tikinwiss ( Yup'ik Slti ) and the commercial hotbed of the country in Ankoridzh, to the Kremlin of Novyy Tsaritsyn professionally replicated in design to be - with exception to the smaller size - parallel to the Kremlin of the Red Square in Moscow, there is much to do, see and experience within the borders of the Russian Empire.

The Tsardom is a member of both NATO ( The North Atlantic Treaty Organisation ) as of the original founding in 1949 and the Commonwealth of Nations as of 1994, and otherwise has cordial and mutual ties with the State of Japan through Ankoridzh's sister city of Jeju-Si within the Autonomous Prefecture of Jeju, the Republic of China, the Republic of India alongside many other countries across the known world...
The Russian Empire has a tense relationship with the Federated Soviet States of Russia and their alliance members within the Moscow Accord, has officially negative relations with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea and vilifies the People's Republic of China.

The Bureau of National and International Relations invites other nations across the known and unknown world with similar views and goals of cooperation, peace and virtue to strengthen it's ties with Alaska and as a byproduct, become a part of the long, arduous and proud history of the Российская империя through the establishment of an embassy or consulate within the country.
Below this, applicants may study the commitments and laws of establishing both an embassy and consulate in the Tsardom of Alaska, learn about what is and is not permitted to be brought into the country, what benefits and privileges will be acquired by the receiver of an embassy or consulate, and how - through an embassy or consulate - a positive and beneficial relationship can grow between Alaska and the receiving country.

In addition, via a form that can be signed by the applicant at their discretion an application can be made to be granted by the Tsardom, once the N.I.R.B has signed for it's approval.

Righty-O then! Hello everyone, this is the user behind Tsarstvo Alyaski ( and The Hyrulean Princessdom ) talking here! I hope everyone's day is going along splendidly.

So, am I leaving this OOC[ *1 ] here just to be nice and kind to everyone looking at this thread? Oh heavens no! ( not to offend :P ) What I am putting this OOC in for is to tell you about some stuff relating to the Embassy Application that I can't really have across in an IC[ *2 ] sense, and otherwise highlight some things in my own voice and way that I think might be appropriate to do. But alas, you are all not here to hear me blabber on about random things like this ( That's what Forum 7 is for! ), you are here to fill out a vaguely IC application for a vaguely serious embassy within a vaguely serious MT[ *3 ] nation. Did I say vaguely enough there?

Right, onto brass tacks I suppose. I should let you know that this whole thing; this Embassy Application thread is "Semi Canonical" for the NationState of ( The Tsardom of Alaska ) Tsarstvo Alyaski, and to explain it really simply, that means when using the Tsardom on the forums and other events related to the wider community of NationStates that everything here will be canonical to it, but for the factbooks/dispatches and the actual main lore that I have established via those two things, it will not be. I hope that does not dissuade you, friends!
Also, when using this thread, please use it for... Well, embassy/consulate establishment, and not conversation with your allies/rivals or discussing stuff with yours' truly if said discussion ends up going on for too long. If you have any concerns/questions/further talks you want to make with the Tsardom of Alaska in an IC sense, or the user behind it in an OOC sense, I happily direct you to send me telegrams so it doesn't clog up this place with too much... Well, you know.

But other than that, I don't think there's too much else to say regarding this Embassy Application thread in an OOC manner. Ah, but before I forget one important thing...

[ *1 ] = Out Of Character
[ *2 ] = In Character
[ *3 ] = Modern Tech

There we go... Now then, good luck to all of you potential applicants! Hopefully you will find the IC instructions and application template to be comprehensive enough for you all to understand :)

PostScript:
Heya all! I should probably say this; I know I mentioned Consulates before and I will after through the IC lens of the N.I.R.B, but I might not have a Consulate application form, and it's necessary descriptions up as of the current date, but don't fret! I will have it up as soon as I think it's appropriate ( read: when there's been a few embassy applications out already ) and when I can. When you see this PostScript disappear, you will know that it will be out.

Application for an Embassy within the Alaskan Tsardom:

An Embassy is often considered the first beginnings of joint cooperation between two sovereign nations, and for good reason. Considered the centrepiece of diplomacy, an Embassy is a truly important building and institution to have in the modern day to facilitate timely communication between the two participants; that being the Sovereign Country that occupies the Embassy in question and the wider nation around it. The N.I.R.B strongly encourages any applicant to establish an embassy within the Russian Empire first, and to consider further applications for one or more consulates; smaller and more frequent diplomatic missions concerned with immigration primarily ( see below ) after the initial embassy is accepted, for without an embassy for the consulates to communicate and organise with, the consulate(s) in question become inefficient.

To be further specific to Alaska, an embassy established within the country will be built and maintained in pre-selected plots of land within the commercial capital of the country, Ankoridzh, either within the Downtown Districts of the city or in less crowded suitable suburban areas. In tandem with encouraging and allowing more effective communication with the Embassy's owner and the Tsardom, cooperation either on a national level or an international level and to represent physically the bond the two sovereign nations share with one another, an embassy will also act as a Consulate and perform the same functions of one; which therefore means that the establishment of a consulate within the vicinity of the various districts of Ankoridzh that the embassy is surrounded by would, if said embassy is established would prove redundant, and will not be accepted by the Bureau of National and International Relations.
An Embassy is run by an Ambassador, an individual from the home country of the Embassy that is skilled in Politics, Geopolitics and in addition, may also be sociologically, religiously and economically knowledgeable as well. Embassies can also support living for any immediate family an Ambassador may have, and will be manned by Diplomatic, Service and Security staff either hired locally or brought in by the represented country at their discretion.

In regards to Diplomatic Immunity, Embassy behavior and other related subjects:

An embassy established within the Tsardom of Alaska and the commercial capital; Ankoridzh will be built within pre-selected areas, as aforementioned either in the urban downtown areas or the suburbs. Though the N.I.R.B stresses that budget and services will perhaps be limiting to certain requests, miscellaneous design or accommodation requests may be highlighted during application should the receiving party wish for it to be decided upon during review.
Otherwise, any Embassy will come with all the functions for diplomacy, including office space, communications and the like. Accommodation will also be present, including seating lounges, bedrooms, bathrooms and a single room unrenovated, for a specific function or request to be fulfilled by said room at a later date.

Embassies within the Russian Empire and the city of Ankoridzh will be considered Extra-Territorial. To explain, this means that the building and the surrounding plot will not be considered territory of the host country, rather territory of the country receiving the embassy. The laws, customs and decrees of the country that owns the embassy, though it must be duly noted that any act performed by the individuals present within the embassies will be subject to Alaskan laws, customs and decrees whilst within it's borders. Any minor crime is to be sanctioned per the whims of the represented country within the embassy grounds, such as vandalism. If any individual present on embassy grounds commits repeat or serious criminal acts within the Alaskan Tsardom, the represented country will be expected to turn over the individual in question to Alaskan authorities. Nonetheless, individual, minor crimes MAY be overlooked due to Diplomatic Immunity, like failure to respect written customs or accidentally committed crimes, though the individual in question will be warned against doing so again by authorities.

In regards to weapons, illicit items and vehicles:

The N.I.R.B understands the need for the security, safety and otherwise comfort of the Embassy and/or the individuals of whom will operate in it, however to keep Alaska and the wider Russian Empire secure and to maintain a trustworthy and acceptable relationship between the country and the receiving party, limitations will be placed on various illicit, dangerous or otherwise unlawful substances, items, weapons and vehicles.
To remain brief, below the interested applicant can find multiple lists of what is, and is not permitted to be brought into the country and the embassy.

What is not permitted:

• Any illicit, dangerous or unlawful substances such as drugs considered Illegal in the Tsardom of Alaska such as cannabis, methamphetamine, heroin and the like are strictly prohibited to be brought into the embassy. If any individuals whom are to be within the embassy have a medial reason to need any of said illegal substances, evidence will need to be provided via application and can only be supplied by legal, pharmaceutical operations.

• Military-grade Armour and Weapons, such as Ballistic equipment, lethal grenades such as fragmentation or high explosives, fully-automatic assault, light or heavy machine guns, heavy ordanance such as missile launchers, and stationary or towed placements such as howitzers are strictly forbidden

• Military-grade vehicles or otherwise armed vehicles are strictly prohibited. Examples of which can include armed helicopters like the UH-1 Iroquois or AH-64 Apache, propeller or jet airplanes of any variety, Main Battle Tanks, Armoured Personnel Carriers, Infantry Fighting Vehicles, light armoured military vehicles like the HMMWV, naval vessels, large trucks, lorries and other similar vehicles.

What is permitted

• Pets, potted plants and other fauna/flora are permitted to be brought to the Embassy so long as they follow permitted Alaskan guidelines. If you have any concerns or questions as to what animals or plants are allowed to be brought to the Embassy, do make them known when applying for an embassy.

• Semi-Automatic Rifles, Carbine Rifles, Submachine Guns, Sidearms, Shotguns and select CQB equipment such as tasers, batons and the like are permitted to be armaments for the staff of the applicant's embassy, especially so the security members. It is important to note that any firearm above .308 caliber may not be permitted to be brought into the embassy, and that should the applicant not be in the ability to supply firearms or CQB equipment for themselves that suitable replacements can be sourced from the Alaskan Military Reserve or commercial prospects for use by the embassy staff

• Any specialty medication to be brought with the represented party to the Embassy must be highlighted and discussed by the application. Otherwise, all basic medication and hygienic substances/equipment will be supplied to the site by Alaska for use by the individuals on site as needed.

• Civilian and Commercial grade vehicles, such as automobiles from hatchbacks to SUVs to Sedans and Sport Cars, a single Commercial grade Helicopter, limousines and other similar vehicles are permitted. If the applicant can not supply the necessary vehicles to the embassy, the Russian Empire shall source suitable replacements from the various markets and governmental institutions which can support the need.
    As a notice; during the winter months all automobiles must be fitted with Snow tyres per mandated law. If requested, the country can also source suitable snow tyres for the automobiles of the embassy.

Embassy Application Form

Code: Select all
[spoiler=Application][align=center][blocktext][background=#012556][color=#F7F7F7][size=110][u][ Insert Full Title of Nation Here ][/u][/size][/color][/background][background=#080808][color=#F7F7F7][size=110][u]'s embassy application to:[/u][/size][/color][/background]
[size=150][u]The Alaskan Tsardom ( The Russian Empire )[/u][/size][/blocktext][/align]

[box][b][size=120][u]General National Information:[/u][/size][/b]
[b]- Full Name of Nation:[/b]
[b]- Government Type:[/b]
[b]- Head of State:[/b]
[b]- Head of Government:[/b]
[b]- (Optional) Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:[/b][/box]

[box][b][size=120][u]Ambassadorial Information:[/u][/size][/b]
[b]- Ambassador's Name:[/b]
[b]- Ambassador's Family (if any):[/b]
[b]- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? :[/b]
[b]- Will the Ambassador's family move to the embassy with him/her/they? :[/b][/box]

[box][b][size=120][u]Staff and Equipment Information:[/u][/size][/b]
[size=85][i]The Russian Empire needs to reiterate that all limits on Staff, Equipment and Vehicles need to be recognised. Consider the above guidelines.[/i][/size]
[b]- Diplomatic Staff (Min = 10, Max = 25):[/b]
[b]- Security Staff (Min = 5, Max = 15):[/b]
[b]- Service Staff (Min = 20, Max = 50):[/b]
[b]- Will staff be provided by your country, or will Alaskan natives be hired? :[/b]
[b]- Number and Type of Weapons:[/b] [size=70][i](If weapons are not provided, the host country will assign weapons to your staff)[/i][/size]
[b]- Number and Type of Vehicles:[/b] [size=70][i](If unable to provide vehicles, please state why and what you would like The Tsardom of Alaska to provide)[/size][/i][/box]

[box][b][size=120][u]Miscellaneous:[/u][/size][/b]
[b]- Would you like Alaska to establish an embassy and/or consulate in your nation? :[/b]
[b]- Additional special requests:[/b]
[b]- State whether or not your nation would like to continue any diplomacy with the Alaskan Tsardom, and why:[/b]
[b]- Would the represented country be willing to sign any agreements with the Russian Empire? :[/b] [size=70][i](Please tick/cross boxes of which your nation would agree to... Leave blank if unwilling)[/i][/size]
⠀⠀- Free Trade Agreement [  ]
⠀⠀- Socio-Economic Cooperation [  ]
⠀⠀- Non-Aggression Pact [  ]
⠀⠀- Mutual Defense Agreement [  ]
⠀⠀- Any additional agreements/pacts? :
[b]- Is there any additional information the N.I.R.B and the wider Government should know? :[/b]
[b]- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country:[/b][/box]

[size=85][i][b]Notice:[/b] Please delete both this PostScript, and the [ size=70 ][ i ][ /i ][ /size ] bracketed text from the application once you have read and understand what was said[/i][/size][/spoiler]

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland's embassy application to:
The Alaskan Tsardom ( The Russian Empire )

General National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:
- Government Type:
- Head of State:
- Head of Government:
- (Optional) Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name:
- Ambassador's Family (if any):
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? :
- Will the Ambassador's family move to the embassy with him/her/they? :

Staff and Equipment Information:
The Russian Empire needs to reiterate that all limits on Staff, Equipment and Vehicles need to be recognised. Consider the above guidelines.
- Diplomatic Staff (Min = 10, Max = 25):
- Security Staff (Min = 5, Max = 15):
- Service Staff (Min = 20, Max = 50):
- Will staff be provided by your country, or will Alaskan natives be hired? :
- Number and Type of Weapons: (If weapons are not provided, the host country will assign weapons to your staff)
- Number and Type of Vehicles: (If unable to provide vehicles, please state why and what you would like The Tsardom of Alaska to provide)

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like Alaska to establish an embassy and/or consulate in your nation? :
- Additional special requests:
- State whether or not your nation would like to continue any diplomacy with the Alaskan Tsardom, and why:
- Would the represented country be willing to sign any agreements with the Russian Empire? : (Please tick/cross boxes of which your nation would agree to... Leave blank if unwilling)
⠀⠀- Free Trade Agreement [ ]
⠀⠀- Student Exchange Program [ ]
⠀⠀- Socio-Economic Cooperation [ ]
⠀⠀- Non-Aggression Pact [ ]
⠀⠀- Mutual Defense Agreement [ ]
- Is there any additional information the N.I.R.B and the wider Government should know? :
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country:

Notice: Please delete both this PostScript, and the [ size=70 ][ i ][ /i ][ /size ] bracketed text from the application once you have read and understand what was said
Last edited by Tsarstvo Alyaski on Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
_____________________________________The Tsardomof Alaska_______________________________________
Царство Аляски, or the Russian Empire lives on in it's old colony, Alaska after the conclusion of the Russian Revolution of 1917. Standing with it's allies against the Moscow Accord of Russia and it's alliance members, nevertheless world tensions dwindle and the people of Alaska grow ever more desensitised with the conservative status quo, and their insistence on clinging to a now redundant past.
Current date : 7th of April, 2019.

____________QnA___________
____..About me (OOC)____..

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:01 am

[ Placeholder ]

New San Andreas Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 05, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New San Andreas Republic » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:54 pm

The New San Andreas Republic's embassy application to:

- Full Name of Nation: The New San Andreas Republic
- Government Type: Federal constitutional presidential republic
- Head of State: NSAR President Jack 'Jock' Cranley
- Head of Government: NSAR President Jack 'Jock' Cranley
- (Optional) Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: NSAR Secretary of State Michael Robbins

- Ambassador's Name: Anna Smirnov
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Ms. Smirnov is unmarried, and has no immediate family required to move in with her.
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? : None that we know of.
- Will the Ambassador's family move to the embassy with him/her/they? : They will not be moving in with Ms. Smirnov.

The Russian Empire needs to reiterate that all limits on Staff, Equipment and Vehicles need to be recognised. Consider the above guidelines.
- Diplomatic Staff (Min = 10, Max = 25): 12
- Security Staff (Min = 5, Max = 15): 10
- Service Staff (Min = 20, Max = 50): 25
- Will staff be provided by your country, or will Alaskan natives be hired? : Security and Diplomatic will be provided by our nation, but we would kindly ask the Tsardom to allow us to hire local staff.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10 Hawk & Little Pistols, 5 Service Rifles, 10 non-lethal Cattle Prods
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 NSAR Ambassador Limo, 3 Restored Pre-War 'Vapid Minivans' adapted for NSAR Security use with insignias

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like Alaska to establish an embassy and/or consulate in your nation? : Not necessary, for we have been lucky enough to receive one from your nation already.
- Additional special requests: We would appreciate it if you provided some form of tutorship/education program for both Ms. Smirnov and any of our diplomatic staff who are willing to pay for it, in your native language we are starting to understand is referred to as 'Russian'. Apparently, according to Ms. Smirnov, this language is very similar to the one passed down her family from generations past and she is somewhat able to understand many words. Therefore, she has expressed a deep desire throughout her career to study this lost Pre-War 'Russian' language and we feel this is an ideal opportunity for the betterment of her abilities. Also, not to ask too much, but would you be willing as a sign of our nation's friendship allow us to fly the flag of the Tsardom alongside the NSAR flag at our Embassy?
- State whether or not your nation would like to continue any diplomacy with the Alaskan Tsardom, and why:
- Would the represented country be willing to sign any agreements with the Russian Empire? : (Please tick/cross boxes of which your nation would agree to... Leave blank if unwilling)
⠀⠀- Free Trade Agreement [ X ]
⠀⠀- Socio-Economic Cooperation [ X ]
⠀⠀- Non-Aggression Pact [ X ]
⠀⠀- Mutual Defense Agreement [ X ]
⠀⠀- Any additional agreements/pacts? : We would love for a cultural exchange/tourism program of some kind to be discussed, as we are sure there are many San Andreans who would love to escape the desolute heat of Los Santos and freeze themselves in the cold, tundra of your land of 'Alaska'.
- Is there any additional information the N.I.R.B and the wider Government should know? : None that we know of, other than the obvious disclaimer that our nation still probably has more background radiation than yours and any relevant concerns related to that should be mentioned if you are concerned.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: We are hoping, to lessen the effects of loneliness and homesickness for our staff, to bring with them and begin regular shipments of recovered crates of eCola Cherry, Sprunk Sarsaparilla, Orang-O-Tang (sodas, served typically in restored Pre-War Sprunk vending machines) and Pißwasser (alcohol) to boost morale and maintain an element that they remember from their home of San Andreas. We would be willing to pay to handle all shipping and delivery costs.
Last edited by New San Andreas Republic on Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
"We won't be taxing, bureaucratic hypocrites forever!"
We're fighting a costly, not at all drawn-out war against the Roman cosplaying enslaving scumbags known as Caligulas Legion! Suck it and die from your 'headaches', you bald b*stard.
Are you aggressively coked-out? Do you join regions for no reason? Do you like copious amounts of drugs, eating Mexican food from taco trucks and the searing hot desert sun? Join Calexico and Mexicali then, moron.
Do you too wish to patrol the Senora, almost making you wish for a nuclear winter? If so, consider joining our Embassy Program

Independent Republic of Boldonia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 05, 2022

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:28 pm

[ The Independent Republic of Boldonia ]'s embassy application to:

- Full Name of Nation: The Independent Republic of Boldonia
- Government Type: Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic
- Head of State: President Carl Holstein
- Head of Government: President Carl Holstein
- (Optional) Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Secretary Alina Ivanovich

- Ambassador's Name: Barry Hewitt
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? : No
- Will the Ambassador's family move to the embassy with him/her/they? :
No

- Diplomatic Staff (Min = 10, Max = 25): 15
- Service Staff (Min = 20, Max = 50): 20
- Will staff be provided by your country, or will Alaskan natives be hired? : Mix
- Number and Type of Weapons: (If weapons are not provided, the host country will assign weapons to your staff)
5× M14 EBR
11× M45 MEUSOC
- Number and Type of Vehicles: (If unable to provide vehicles, please state why and what you would like The Tsardom of Alaska to provide)

1× M1161 Growler (With gun removed and modifications for arctic conditions)
If unavailable 1× Civilian Grade SUV modified for snowy roads

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like Alaska to establish an embassy and/or consulate in your nation? : Yes viewtopic.php?f=23&t=521359
- Additional special requests: No
- State whether or not your nation would like to continue any diplomacy with the Alaskan Tsardom, and why: We will stay neutral
⠀⠀- Socio-Economic Cooperation [ ]
- Is there any additional information the N.I.R.B and the wider Government should know? :
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country:
2× Standard MK.II Military First Aid Kit
5× Alcoholic Beverages
Portal to Boldonia (Factbooks Here)
BNBS News: The News of Boldonia
NS Stats and Policies Are Not Canon | ffs stop asking about the flag on the question ask AU thread please

Arjunnagar
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 21, 2021

Postby Arjunnagar » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:22 pm

[spoiler=Application]
[ Kingdom of Arjunnagar ][background]80808]Arjunnagar's embassy application to:[/background]

- Full Name of Nation:
- Government Type:Democratic Socialism,constitutional monarchy.
- Head of State:King Metok Khatioda Phukan
- Head of Government:Siben Khwaounju
- (Optional) Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Rijan Hmar

- Ambassador's Name:Moidul Tshering
- Ambassador's Family (if any):Mr.Tshering is married and has one kid.
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? :
- Will the Ambassador's family move to the embassy with him/her/they? :Yes,his his family plans to move there

- Diplomatic Staff (Min = 10, Max = 25):15
- Security Staff (Min = 5, Max = 15):10
- Service Staff (Min = 20, Max = 50):35
- Will staff be provided by your country, or will Alaskan natives be hired? :by my country
- Number and Type of Vehicles:5 limos (If unable to provide vehicles, please state why and what you would like The Tsardom of Alaska to provide)

[box]Miscellaneous:
- Would you like Alaska to establish an embassy and/or consulate in your nation? :yes
- Additional special requests:student exchange program
- State whether or not your nation would like to continue any diplomacy with the Alaskan Tsardom, and why:we would, arjunnagar values establishing diplomatic relationships,as they exhibit kindnesd,loyalty,and service
- Would the represented country be willing to sign any agreements with the Russian Empire? :yes (Please tick/cross boxes of which your nation would agree to... Leave blank if unwilling)
⠀⠀- Free Trade Agreement [ x]
⠀⠀- Socio-Economic Cooperation [ x ]
⠀⠀- Non-Aggression Pact [ x ]
⠀⠀- Mutual Defense Agreement [ x ]
- Is there any additional information the N.I.R.B and the wider Government should know? :no
[b]- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country:to make staff feel more at home,arjunnagar will bringing traditional food and drinks.Arjunnagar will also gift a sword to the honorouble minister of foreign Lavrentia Ivanna artemievna.
Last edited by Arjunnagar on Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Washington-Columbia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Washington-Columbia » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:41 pm

[ Insert Full Title of Nation Here ]'s embassy application to:

- Full Name of Nation: Cascadian Union
- Government Type: Federal Presidental Constitutional Democracy
- Head of State: Alexander McStevens
- Head of Government: Alexander McStevens
- (Optional) Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Tobey Alex

- Ambassador's Name: Wayland Ethan (34)
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Penny Ethan (Wife, 32) Tori Ethan (Mother, 67) Liam (Son, 3) Noah (Son, 14) Olivia (Daughter, 9)
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? : No
- Will the Ambassador's family move to the embassy with him/her/they? :Yes

- Diplomatic Staff (Min = 10, Max = 25): 15 Diplomats
- Security Staff (Min = 5, Max = 15): 10, 2 ISO Agents
- Service Staff (Min = 20, Max = 50): 35 Serv Staff
- Will staff be provided by your country, or will Alaskan natives be hired? : Alaskan Natives will contain most Service and Security Roles, though some Security, Service and the two ISO Agents will be provided by my country.
- Number and Type of Weapons: (If weapons are not provided, the host country will assign weapons to your staff) 2 P90s, 10 MP7s, 12 Tasers.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: (If unable to provide vehicles, please state why and what you would like The Tsardom of Alaska to provide) 1 Mercedes-Benz GLB, 2 Mercedes-AMG GT 4Ds 1 Mercedes-AMG GT or AMG One, 2 Security Toyota Corollas, 1 ISO Ford Fusion

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like Alaska to establish an embassy and/or consulate in your nation? : Yes
- Additional special requests:
- State whether or not your nation would like to continue any diplomacy with the Alaskan Tsardom, and why: Yes
- Would the represented country be willing to sign any agreements with the Russian Empire? : (Please tick/cross boxes of which your nation would agree to... Leave blank if unwilling) Yes
⠀⠀- Free Trade Agreement [X]
⠀⠀- Socio-Economic Cooperation [X]
⠀⠀- Mutual Defense Agreement [X]
⠀⠀- Any additional agreements/pacts? : Tourism Agreements, and Student Exchanges
- Is there any additional information the N.I.R.B and the wider Government should know? : The Fusions and the Corollas are stock, and the AMG One or the AMG GT can be sent due to the limited Production of the AMG One.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Wayland's German Sheperd
CASCADIAN UNION
Merica and Canadeh's Social Democratic brother
Home to Deadpool, Batman and Jesse Pinkman
NS stats have been sleeping since smoking too much grass 2 years ago

CBC N5 Weekly News: Tibet joins East Turkestan and Yunnan in their secession from China - Man spotted exiting Phoenix A - Boeing 737 MAX falls apart on a gate in Harry Reid Intl. Airport - Worker strike in Dubai continues - Climber vanishes near Camp 4 on Mt. Lawton
SHUT UP [names of neo-nazis], YOURE NOT AN SS OFFICER SENT TO DESTROY WOKE HEGIMONY, YOURE AN EDGY 14-YEAR-OLD WHO LIVES IN CHICAGO, IL
Barbie is an Allegory for Animal Farm. Kens (Animals) seize control over the Barbies (Humans) and Ryan Gosling seizes power himself (Napoleon the Pig) and keeps much of the status quo.
STRAIGHT CIS ALLY

Unified France-Italy
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 13, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified France-Italy » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:28 am

DIPLOMATIC CORRESPONDENCE
CONFIDENTIAL ‒ AUTHORIZED EYES ONLY

Lavrentia Ivanna Artemievna
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Tsardom of Alaska, Russian Empire

Joséphine Bertrand
Grand Officer of the Affairs of State and of Foreign Relations
1, Place de l'Empereur
Versailles, France, United Empire

Versailles, IV. VIII. MMXXII

To the Honorable Lavrentia Ivanna Artemievna:

Greetings, your Excellency.

In our quest for friendship and goodwill, the United Empire of France and Italy is seeking to establish diplomatic and trade relations with other nations of the world. Striving to that end, on behalf of our Empress and our people, we hereby express our desire to open an embassy in the Tsardom of Alaska, and cordially invite your nation to do the same in ours. It is hoped that her Imperial Highness the Tsarina is in agreement with this request, and that the submitted documents are to your satisfaction.

Yours truly,

Joséphine Bertrand
Grand Officer of the Affairs of State and of Foreign Relations

On behalf of Her Imperial Majesty

Isabelle III
By the Grace of God, Empress of France and of Italy

The United Empire of France and Italy's embassy application to:

- Full Name of Nation: United Empire of France and Italy
- Government Type: imperial monarchy
- Head of State: Empress Isabelle III
- Head of Government: Empress Isabelle III
- (Optional) Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Joséphine Bertrand (Grand Officer of State and of Foreign Affairs)

- Ambassador's Name: Émil Goupatchev
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Tatiana Goupatchev (wife)
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? : none
- Will the Ambassador's family move to the embassy with him/her/they? : no

- Diplomatic Staff (Min = 10, Max = 25): 10
- Security Staff (Min = 5, Max = 15): 5
- Will staff be provided by your country, or will Alaskan natives be hired? : Provided.
- Number and Type of Weapons: One 9 mm pistol, baton and pepper-spray for each member of security staff (5 in total), plus one 5.56 mm assault rifle to be kept in the embassy safe.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1x DiVaglia DV.12, 4x DiVaglia DV.8

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like Alaska to establish an embassy and/or consulate in your nation? : yes (OOC: I don't have an embassy thread at the moment, but I'm planning on making one.)
- Additional special requests: none
- State whether or not your nation would like to continue any diplomacy with the Alaskan Tsardom, and why: Yes, we are interested in building friendly ties with all nations.
- Would the represented country be willing to sign any agreements with the Russian Empire? :
⠀⠀- Free Trade Agreement [x]
⠀⠀- Socio-Economic Cooperation [x]
⠀⠀- Non-Aggression Pact [x]
- Is there any additional information the N.I.R.B and the wider Government should know? : In 11 days from now (August 15), our nation will be celebrating Empress Day, in Versailles and throughout the Empire. The Tsarina and all of you are cordially invited to attend and partake in the festivities.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: none
Last edited by Unified France-Italy on Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:09 am

New San Andreas Republic wrote:
The New San Andreas Republic's embassy application to:

- Full Name of Nation: The New San Andreas Republic
- Government Type: Federal constitutional presidential republic
- Head of State: NSAR President Jack 'Jock' Cranley
- Head of Government: NSAR President Jack 'Jock' Cranley
- (Optional) Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: NSAR Secretary of State Michael Robbins

- Ambassador's Name: Anna Smirnov
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Ms. Smirnov is unmarried, and has no immediate family required to move in with her.
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? : None that we know of.
- Will the Ambassador's family move to the embassy with him/her/they? : They will not be moving in with Ms. Smirnov.

- Diplomatic Staff (Min = 10, Max = 25): 12
- Service Staff (Min = 20, Max = 50): 25
- Will staff be provided by your country, or will Alaskan natives be hired? : Security and Diplomatic will be provided by our nation, but we would kindly ask the Tsardom to allow us to hire local staff.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10 Hawk & Little Pistols, 5 Service Rifles, 10 non-lethal Cattle Prods
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 NSAR Ambassador Limo, 3 Restored Pre-War 'Vapid Minivans' adapted for NSAR Security use with insignias

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like Alaska to establish an embassy and/or consulate in your nation? : Not necessary, for we have been lucky enough to receive one from your nation already.
- Additional special requests: We would appreciate it if you provided some form of tutorship/education program for both Ms. Smirnov and any of our diplomatic staff who are willing to pay for it, in your native language we are starting to understand is referred to as 'Russian'. Apparently, according to Ms. Smirnov, this language is very similar to the one passed down her family from generations past and she is somewhat able to understand many words. Therefore, she has expressed a deep desire throughout her career to study this lost Pre-War 'Russian' language and we feel this is an ideal opportunity for the betterment of her abilities. Also, not to ask too much, but would you be willing as a sign of our nation's friendship allow us to fly the flag of the Tsardom alongside the NSAR flag at our Embassy?
⠀⠀- Socio-Economic Cooperation [ X ]
⠀⠀- Non-Aggression Pact [ X ]
⠀⠀- Mutual Defense Agreement [ X ]
⠀⠀- Any additional agreements/pacts? : We would love for a cultural exchange/tourism program of some kind to be discussed, as we are sure there are many San Andreans who would love to escape the desolute heat of Los Santos and freeze themselves in the cold, tundra of your land of 'Alaska'.
- Is there any additional information the N.I.R.B and the wider Government should know? : None that we know of, other than the obvious disclaimer that our nation still probably has more background radiation than yours and any relevant concerns related to that should be mentioned if you are concerned.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: We are hoping, to lessen the effects of loneliness and homesickness for our staff, to bring with them and begin regular shipments of recovered crates of eCola Cherry, Sprunk Sarsaparilla, Orang-O-Tang (sodas, served typically in restored Pre-War Sprunk vending machines) and Pißwasser (alcohol) to boost morale and maintain an element that they remember from their home of San Andreas. We would be willing to pay to handle all shipping and delivery costs.

The Alaskan Tsardom's National and International Relations Bureau
welcomes the New San Andreas Republic's embassy application

A good day to the honoured Michael Robbins; Secretary of State of the New Republic of San Andreas. The Russian Empire and Tsardom of Alaska recognises that this application for the constructing and summary occupation of an embassy by ambassador and servicemen/women of your country comes amidst our own in kind, and the N.I.R.B, including the Minister of Foreign Affairs Ivanna Artemievna sincerely appreciates the prompt application.

In an effort to remain brief and concise yet informative and satisfactory, the responses of which we feel apt to give in return to the various requests, demands and additional information of which the application has detailed will be formatted in separated answer. See below all of that for confirmation of acceptance, and otherwise additional conclusive statements.
In advance, it is our greatest pleasure to potentially host the New San Andreas Republic within the borders of Alaska.

On the topic of Special Requests:

The National and International Relations Bureau of the Tsardom of Alaska understands the request for a tutor of the Russian language for the Chief Ambassador of the New Republic of San Andreas; her honourable Anna Smirnov. In addition, the N.I.R.B empathises with the countless years of isolation from the global world that the represented country has endured due to the catastrophe of nuclear holocaust that would no doubt localise many communities, including those of differing backgrounds that nonetheless may have "acclimatised"... With the point aforementioned and including the gesture of goodwill the New San Andreas Republic has given to the representatives to be serving the Tsardom's embassy within New Venturas, our governmental organisation will negotiate and establish the presence of a Russian tutor within the Embassy for Ms. Smirnov, and shall also waive all potential fees for the employment of said tutor.

The embassy shall be granted the permission to display both the flag of the Russian Empire and the flag of the Tsardom of Alaska as seen fit, though the N.I.R.B declares in advance that vandalism and defamation of both the flag of the Russian Empire and Tsardom of Alaska is considered illegal within it's borders, and repeat offenses may be prosecuted as in the guidelines of embassy establishment within the country.

On the topic of staff, and imported equipment and noted items

The Tsardom of Alaska allows for both the hiring of diplomatic and security staff from the borders of the New Republic of San Andreas, and will in addition recruit the needed service staff for the embassy from willing persons across the nation of Alaska itself.

On the topic of equipment, the firearms of which San Andreas are bringing to the embassy are acceptable to the standards mentioned in the application process. It is believed that the Hawk & Little pistols of which you have mentioned are chambered in 9mm rounds and though we are less confident on the chambered round of the "Service Rifles" of which you have mentioned, our sources claim that they may be chambered in 5.56 cartridges. We request that officials from the represented country correct the presumed information on the firearms.
The National and International Relations Bureau shall allow the selected vehicles to be imported into the country for use by the embassy, however it is our duty to inform the embassy that it shall need to conform with the mandated law pertaining to the use of snow tyres within the winter months. If there is any issue with this process, it is asked that the New San Andreas Republic contact us through select channels ( OOC: Telegrams ) as so a resolution can be arranged.

The Russian Empire in addition respectfully obliges the request for import of recreational goods from the borders of the represented country at regular intervals should logistical and diplomatic concerns be resolved, including the shipments of eCola, Sprunk Sarsaparilla, Pißwasser and all other mentioned goods in addition.

On the topic of diplomatic agreements:

The Tsardom of Alaska is greatly appreciative of the various agreements between it and the New San Andreas Republic that have been signed. With consultation between the N.I.R.B including the Minister of Foreign Affairs, the Presidency under sir Iola Aleskeevich and the wider government of the country, it is our pleasure to ACCEPT all agreements signed. As for the additional clause of heightened tourism and the potential for a cultural exchange program, though the natural and unnatural struggles of establishing and allowing such agreements to be fulfilled, the N.I.R.B will ACCEPT the mentioned agreement.
All agreements will be signed and put into practice alongside the formal establishment of the embassy between the Tsardom of Alaska and the New San Andreas Republic.

Conclusion and further statements:

As per the pleasure of the National and International Relations Bureau of the Tsardom of Alaska and the Russian Empire, the establishment of an embassy of the New Republic of San Andreas within Ankoridzh is hereby ACCEPTED. We would like to inform you that the embassy shall be summarily built and maintained at [ 132, West 48th Avenue ], and it is hoped that the future occupants of the Embassy including Chief Ambassador, her most honourable Anna Smirnov shall find the place suitable.
We wish for a most fruitful and beneficial relationship between our country and the New San Andreas Republic for the foreseeable future.
_____________________________________The Tsardomof Alaska_______________________________________
Царство Аляски, or the Russian Empire lives on in it's old colony, Alaska after the conclusion of the Russian Revolution of 1917. Standing with it's allies against the Moscow Accord of Russia and it's alliance members, nevertheless world tensions dwindle and the people of Alaska grow ever more desensitised with the conservative status quo, and their insistence on clinging to a now redundant past.

Istastioner
Envoy

Founded: Dec 27, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Istastioner » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:42 am

[ The Most Serene Republic of Istastioner]'s embassy application to:

- Full Name of Nation: The Most Serene Republic of Istastioner
- Government Type:Parliamently presidential constitutional republic
- Head of State: President Alexandria Hamilton
- Head of Government: Prime minister Boris Johnson
- (Optional) Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Head ambassador. John

- Ambassador's Name: Jake rural
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Mei. Rural (His wife)
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of: Jake rural has Sleep problems
- Will the Ambassador's family move to the embassy with him/her/they? : Yes

- Diplomatic Staff (Min = 10, Max = 25): 17 Diplomatic Staff
- Security Staff (Min = 5, Max = 15):10 Security Staff
- Service Staff (Min = 20, Max = 50):25 Service Staff
- Will staff be provided by your country, or will Alaskan natives be hired? : staff be provided by Istastioner
- Number and Type of Weapons:1 Pistols, 1 Service Rifles, baton and pepper-spray for each Security Staff member.
- Number and Type of Vehicles:2 Armored car for staff

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like Alaska to establish an embassy and/or consulate in your nation? : Yes
- Additional special requests: No
- State whether or not your nation would like to continue any diplomacy with the Alaskan Tsardom, and why: Yes, because would are trying to end Istastioner's International isolation
⠀⠀- Socio-Economic Cooperation [ ✓]
⠀⠀- Non-Aggression Pact [ ✓]
⠀⠀- Mutual Defense Agreement [ X]
⠀⠀- Any additional agreements/pacts? : No
- Is there any additional information the N.I.R.B and the wider Government should know?: No, not that were aware of.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Sleep mediation, and Jake. R`s Black Lab

Notice: Please delete both this PostScript, and the [ size=70 ][ i ][ /i ][ /size ] bracketed text from the application once you have read and understand what was said

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:52 am

Unified France-Italy wrote:

DIPLOMATIC CORRESPONDENCE
CONFIDENTIAL ‒ AUTHORIZED EYES ONLY

Lavrentia Ivanna Artemievna
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Tsardom of Alaska, Russian Empire

Joséphine Bertrand
Grand Officer of State and of Foreign Affairs
1, place de l'Empereur
Versailles, France, United Empire

Versailles, IV. VIII. MMXXII

To the Honorable Lavrentia Ivanna Artemievna:

Greetings, Your Excellency,

In the quest for friendship and goodwill, the United Empire of France and Italy is seeking to establish diplomatic and trade relations with other nations of the world. Striving to that end, on behalf of our Empress and our people, we humbly request to open an embassy in the Tsardom of Alaska, and cordially invite your nation to do the same. It is hoped that Her Imperial Highness the Tsarina is in agreement with this request, and that the submitted documents are to your satisfaction.

Yours truly,

Joséphine Bertrand
Grand Officer of State and of Foreign Affairs

On behalf of Her Imperial Majesty

(Image)

Isabelle III
By the Grace of God, Empress of France and of Italy

The United Empire of France and Italy's embassy application to:

- Full Name of Nation: United Empire of France and Italy
- Government Type: imperial monarchy
- Head of State: Empress Isabelle III
- Head of Government: Empress Isabelle III
- (Optional) Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Joséphine Bertrand (Grand Officer of State and of Foreign Affairs)

- Ambassador's Name: Émil Goupatchev
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Tatiana Goupatchev (wife)
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? : none
- Will the Ambassador's family move to the embassy with him/her/they? : no

- Diplomatic Staff (Min = 10, Max = 25): 10
- Security Staff (Min = 5, Max = 15): 5
- Will staff be provided by your country, or will Alaskan natives be hired? : Provided.
- Number and Type of Weapons: One 9 mm pistol, baton and pepper-spray for each member of security staff (5 in total), plus one 5.56 mm assault rifle to be kept in the embassy safe.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1x DiVaglia DV.12, 4x DiVaglia DV.8

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like Alaska to establish an embassy and/or consulate in your nation? : yes (OOC: I don't have an embassy thread at the moment, but I'm planning on making one.)
- Additional special requests: none
- State whether or not your nation would like to continue any diplomacy with the Alaskan Tsardom, and why: Yes, we are interested in building friendly ties with all nations.
- Would the represented country be willing to sign any agreements with the Russian Empire? :
⠀⠀- Free Trade Agreement [x]
⠀⠀- Socio-Economic Cooperation [x]
⠀⠀- Non-Aggression Pact [x]
- Is there any additional information the N.I.R.B and the wider Government should know? : In 11 days from now (August 15), our nation will be celebrating Empress Day, in Versailles and throughout the Empire. The Tsarina and all of you are cordially invited to attend and partake in the festivities.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: none

The Alaskan Tsardom's National and International Relations Bureau
welcomes the United Empire of France and Italy's embassy application

A good day to the honoured Joséphine Bertrand; Grand Officer of State and of Foreign Affairs of the United Empire of France and Italy. The Russian Empire and Tsardom of Alaska recognises the application for the constructing and summary occupation of an embassy by ambassador and servicemen/women of your country, and the N.I.R.B, including the Minister of Foreign Affairs Ivanna Artemievna sincerely appreciates the application given.

In an effort to remain brief and concise yet informative and satisfactory, the responses of which we feel apt to give in return to the various requests, demands and additional information of which the application has detailed will be formatted in separated answer. See below all of that for confirmation of acceptance, and otherwise additional conclusive statements.
In advance, it is our greatest pleasure to potentially host the United Empire of France and Italy within the borders of Alaska.

On the topic of recipracatory embassy application:

The National and International Relations Bureau must make note that though the governmental organisation, and the wider government of the Tsardom of Alaska may be willing to establish an embassy within the United Empire; in Versailles, Paris, Roma or otherwise it must be communicated to the interested party that as of yet, despite various attempts to scour the governmental pages of which France and Italy offer, there is no official area for embassy applicants and applications. We apologise deeply for the complication, and that should the United Empire of France and Italy have an avenue for embassy establishment within the country, that it is communicated to the N.I.R.B via official communication ( OOC: My nation's telegrams ) at a later date of which suits you.

When and if your country offers an official avenue for embassy establishment, we shall be willing and appreciative of knowing.

On the topic of staff and imported equipment, items and vehicles:

The National and International Relations Bureau, under the wider Russian Empire and it's governance is able and willing to allow the recruitment and summary immigration to the Tsardom of Alaska in order to support and protect the embassy to be established, and his excellency Émil Goupatchev, Chief Ambassador. It has been summarily noted that despite the presence of his better half; Tatiana Goupatchev that he shall be the only member of his family to attend and be present within the Embassy.

The equipment, weaponry and firearms that shall be brought to the embassy of the represented country is up to acceptable standard per the guidelines set by our organisation. We would like to note that said items shall be allowed to be present within the embassy, and all needed parametres to allow their entrance into the Tsardom of Alaska shall be waived summarily.
In similar fashion, should the five automobiles of DiVaglia make be fitted with snow tyres during the winter months as mandated per Alaskan national law, they are also permitted in addition. If there is any issue with supplying the vehicles with appropriate tyres, please begin negotiations with the N.I.R.B as soon as possible.

On the topic of diplomatic agreements:

As per the signing of the potential agreements between the Tsardom of Alaska and the United Empire of France and Italy; said diplomatic agreements concerning Non-Aggression, Free Trade and Socio-Economic Cooperation, the National and International Relations Bureau, after consultation with the wider government including the presidency under his right honourable Danya Iola Aleskeevich, shall cordially accept said agreements.
The three diplomatic agreements shall come into effect due the final establishment of the embassy within the Tsardom of Alaska.

"A spectacular day to the United Empire of France and Italy. I must say, it is my pleasure to be given the opportunity to personally speak towards you all, her Imperial Majesty Isabelle, his excellency Joséphine Bertrand and everyone of whom shall see this.
The National and International Relations Bureau had personally brought it to my attention that I, and others within my country had been invited to partake in "Empress Day", within Versailles. Let me tell you, votre invitation à Versailles est très appréciée et que je serais ravi de participer personnellement aux festivités. It may be a struggle for me to personally appear there due to the limitations of... To put it lightly, the unnatural interaction the Tsardom of Alaska and your most brilliant country will no doubt share in the future, but I have been assured by the most honourable members of the N.I.R.B that it will be possible.

I do hope I am able to attend. However, you will forgive me if I am a bit rusty with festivities, hmm hmm."

On behalf of not only her imperial majesty, Ioanna Ilyina Romanova in conjunction with her own message, but in addition from all members of the National and International Relations Bureau, no less including her excellency Ms. Artemievna and the wider government, including President Danya Iola Aleskeevich, we would like to cordially thank the United Empire of France and Italy for the grand invitation to a no doubt grand event that is "Empress Day". Alongside the personal address of her imperial majesty the Tsarina, alongside other members of the Romanov Household including a small detachment of Czar's Guard and the Tsarina's eight year old brother of which she personally takes care of, it is also confirmed that a representative of our organisation, a Ms. Tikhokhod Svetlana Fyodorovna is in addition willing to partake in Empress Day.
Once more, if there are any notices or communications that your government, no less his excellency Joséphine Bertrand and her imperial highness, Isabelle III wishes to communicate to the N.I.R.B, the Romanov Household or the wider government, we entrust specific communication lines to you ( OOC: Telegrams (; ) to use at your leisure.

Conclusion and Final Statements:

As per the pleasure of the National and International Relations Bureau of the Tsardom of Alaska and the Russian Empire, the establishment of an embassy of the United Empire of France and Italy within Ankoridzh is hereby ACCEPTED. We would like to inform you that the embassy shall be summarily built and maintained at [ 82, Northway Drive ], and it is hoped that the future occupants of the Embassy including the Chief Ambassador, his most honourable Émil Goupatchev shall find the place suitable.
We wish for a most fruitful and beneficial relationship between our country and the United Empire of France and Italy for the foreseeable future.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information