NATION

PASSWORD

Alliance of Iron Fist Nations Meetings (IC/Sign up first)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 05, 2021
Ex-Nation

Alliance of Iron Fist Nations Meetings (IC/Sign up first)

Postby Calamastan » Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:00 pm

Alliance of Iron Fist Nations

The Alliance of Iron Fist Nations is an Alliance Dedicated to the Ideals of Dictatorship and Authoritarianism. We Stand against Democracy and Believe that Dictatorship is Necessary for a Nation to Be Strong. This Alliance wants to unite all Dictatorships. Our Objective is to protect our Members from Democratic Invaders. We invite all Dictators to Join the Alliance. We welcome Anti-democratic Nations.
We protect our Members from Invaders.
OOC thread
Last edited by Calamastan on Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Supreme Leader: Allan Michaelè
Capital: Vanaja

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Makko Oko
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 20, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Makko Oko » Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:15 pm

Kalevi Vatanen, the Makko Okoan Ambassador to AIFN, is the first to arrive, saying to themselves, "Man, sure is empty in here. Guess we're the only ones who care about relationships here." and they spit into a nearby trashcan from a distance.
OBC Current News: First-Ever Anti-Terrorism Act Enacted | Emperor launches plans to expand trade | Danika Hicks Case: NOT GUILTY VERDICT! Court rules 3-2
Information:
IIWiki Factbooks
NS Factbooks

NOTE: This nation does not reflect my real beliefs in any way, shape or form

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:20 pm

The Calamastani representative, Michelle Thomas enters the Meeting room. "Greetings" she says.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Makko Oko
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Makko Oko » Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:21 pm

"Oh! Didn't see you there" Kalevi says turning around surprised, "Greetings. My name is Kalevi Vatanen, and I'm representing the Makko Okoan Government." Kalevi says shaking the Calamastani ambassador's hands
OBC Current News: First-Ever Anti-Terrorism Act Enacted | Emperor launches plans to expand trade | Danika Hicks Case: NOT GUILTY VERDICT! Court rules 3-2
Information:
IIWiki Factbooks
NS Factbooks

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:25 pm

Makko Oko wrote:"Oh! Didn't see you there" Kalevi says turning around surprised, "Greetings. My name is Kalevi Vatanen, and I'm representing the Makko Okoan Government." Kalevi says shaking the Calamastani ambassador's hands

"It is good to see you" Michelle says

(\__/)
(='.'=)

World of Krieg
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby World of Krieg » Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:48 pm

Hans Lanok enters the meeting room. "Greetings everyone, I hope no one had trouble getting here?" He said.
NS stats are not canon. FT/PMT/MT

Nation alignment: Lawful Evil

World of Krieg
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby World of Krieg » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:03 pm

Hans now asked everyone in the room a question. "Have you all found your seats?"

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Romanic Imperium » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:04 pm

Atalanta Bravdo arrives wearing a formal dress she nods to the other ambassadors and takes her seat
Guess who's back? Back again.
I am back and yes I am Italian. And I am American.

Makko Oko
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Makko Oko » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:46 pm

"What exactly is on the agenda? It's been quite quiet here for a promising alliance" Ambassador Kalevi Vatanen asks with a raised eyebrow
Information:
IIWiki Factbooks
NS Factbooks

Lutuania
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Lutuania » Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:04 am

Lutuan representative Cornelius Yuriev enters the room and says, "Hello everyone", as soon as he takes her seat.
OOC:Economic Left/Right: -3.38 - Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.38
IC:Economic Left/Right: -5.5 - Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 6.64
Overview
Anthem-Alliance-Region-I don't speak English-

World of Krieg
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby World of Krieg » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:18 am

The Krieg representative, Hans Lanok, now spoke. "Alright, I think we have enough people for our meeting. Calamastan, would you like to start us off?"

Sonakion
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 07, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Sonakion » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:46 am

Sonakion representative enters.

World of Krieg
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby World of Krieg » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:21 am

"I believe we are all waiting for our counterpart from Calamastan to bring up the first issue of discussion." Hans said.

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:09 pm

World of Krieg wrote:The Krieg representative, Hans Lanok, now spoke. "Alright, I think we have enough people for our meeting. Calamastan, would you like to start us off?"

"Yes. Ladies and Gentlemen, today we meet in this Chamber. It is an honour to meet you all. I would like to bring up our first act. This Act is the Economic Co-operation act."

The Economic Co-operation Act of The Alliance of Iron Fist Nations:

Section 1: The Economic Co-operation act is Established to Economically Help Members in the Alliance who need help with their Economy. Whether it be a recent war or Economic Crash. Regardless.

Section 2. The Economic Co-operation act can be used to help Members.

Section 3: The Economic Co-operation act further Establishes Better Ties with Member states of The Alliance. Economic Co-operation is necessary for all member nations to thrive.

Section 4: all members that have been given money via the Economic Act will be forced to pay back the Members of This Alliance.

"Voting will begin soon"

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Sonakion
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Sonakion » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:20 pm

Calamastan wrote:
World of Krieg wrote:The Krieg representative, Hans Lanok, now spoke. "Alright, I think we have enough people for our meeting. Calamastan, would you like to start us off?"

"Yes. Ladies and Gentlemen, today we meet in this Chamber. It is an honour to meet you all. I would like to bring up our first act. This Act is the Economic Co-operation act."

Section 1: The Economic Co-operation act is Established to Economically Help Members in the Alliance who need help with their Economy. Whether it be a recent war or Economic Crash. Regardless.

Section 3: The Economic Co-operation act further Establishes Better Ties with Member states of The Alliance. Economic Co-operation is necessary for all member nations to thrive.

Section 4: all members that have been given money via the Economic Act will be forced to pay back the Members of This Alliance.

"Voting will begin soon"

"I'm not against the idea of this but I'd like elaboration regarding how much money must be given along with how long would the nations that gave support have to wait to be repaid.

Makko Oko
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Makko Oko » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:32 pm

Sonakion wrote:
Calamastan wrote:"Yes. Ladies and Gentlemen, today we meet in this Chamber. It is an honour to meet you all. I would like to bring up our first act. This Act is the Economic Co-operation act."

"Voting will begin soon"

"I'm not against the idea of this but I'd like elaboration regarding how much money must be given along with how long would the nations that gave support have to wait to be repaid.

"Don't start with those radical ideas Ambassador, we give money in times of need, not at a whim. These ideas are how you get unstable economies, and civil wars." Kalevi says with a serious expression
Information:
IIWiki Factbooks
NS Factbooks

Sonakion
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Sonakion » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:37 pm

Makko Oko wrote:
Sonakion wrote:"I'm not against the idea of this but I'd like elaboration regarding how much money must be given along with how long would the nations that gave support have to wait to be repaid.

"Don't start with those radical ideas Ambassador, we give money in times of need, not at a whim. These ideas are how you get unstable economies, and civil wars." Kalevi says with a serious expression

"Oh I agree, only times of need is certainly what I want too just I'd like some more information about when I have to pay how much do I have to pay.
Last edited by Sonakion on Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:38 pm

Sonakion wrote:
Makko Oko wrote:

"Oh I agree, only times of need is certainly what I want too just I'd like some more information about when I have to pay how much do I have to pay.

"You will be repaid all the money you sent. It will be done over a 3 year period"

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Romanic Imperium » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:41 pm

Calamastan wrote:
Sonakion wrote:"Oh I agree, only times of need is certainly what I want too just I'd like some more information about when I have to pay how much do I have to pay.

"You will be repaid all the money you sent. It will be done over a 3 year period"

Atalanta speaks up. "Will it be th same money spent or will their be profit"
Guess who's back? Back again.
I am back and yes I am Italian. And I am American.

Sonakion
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Sonakion » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:41 pm

Calamastan wrote:
Sonakion wrote:"Oh I agree, only times of need is certainly what I want too just I'd like some more information about when I have to pay how much do I have to pay.

"Whats the expected amount to send?"

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:42 pm

Romanic Imperium wrote:
Calamastan wrote:"You will be repaid all the money you sent. It will be done over a 3 year period"

Atalanta speaks up. "Will it be th same money spent or will their be profit"

"It will be the equivalent of what you sent"

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:42 pm

Sonakion wrote:
Calamastan wrote:"You will be repaid all the money you sent. It will be done over a 3 year period"

"Whats the expected amount to send?"

"Good question, it really depends"

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Makko Oko
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Makko Oko » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:19 am

Calamastan wrote:
Sonakion wrote:"Whats the expected amount to send?"

"Good question, it really depends"

Kalevi slams their fist on the table and says intently and with some force, "We believe in states' autonomy! When support is needed, the amount to send in aid is decided by the state themselves, to ensure an economic collapse does not occur"
Information:
IIWiki Factbooks
NS Factbooks

Gamnada
Secretary

Founded: Jul 17, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Gamnada » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:53 am

Calamastan wrote:

"Voting will begin soon"

The Secretary Engineer entered the building with skeptical looks from the staff. Normally, a diplomat wears formal attire appropriate to the diplomatic-political setting. No one expected Gamnada’s ambassador, the Secretary Engineer, to arrive within crisp white denim tunic, trousers, and boots. Combined with the austere rimless steel helmet and text-to-speech communicator (throat microphone and earbuds), the 170cm tall Gamnadan attracted wary eyes. She cared naught, nonetheless.

After passing the security detail, she entered the meeting room, silently opening and walking past the door. Upon taking her seat, she was just in tune to see the Economic Co-Operation Act. It was a mere sheet of paper listing the following sections. Unfortunately, the Secretary Engineer was not happy with the details. Not by a long shot.

“Gentleman, this act has insufficient data.” She said, her text-to-speech communicator muffling her actual voice. “It has said over three times that it is meant to financially and economically establish and help fellow members, but it made no mention in-depth of the details regarding it or the organization itself. For example, I seen no mention of our country’s GDP: Are we devoting our resources to support it and others or not? Even more so, it made no mention or consideration of trade, commerce, security, or diplomacy between our nations. For example, what if Atalanta’s Romanic Imperium had sour or bitter ties and history with Hans Lanok’s Krieg?”

World of Krieg
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby World of Krieg » Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:07 am

Makko Oko wrote:
Calamastan wrote:"Good question, it really depends"

Kalevi slams their fist on the table and says intently and with some force, "We believe in states' autonomy! When support is needed, the amount to send in aid is decided by the state themselves, to ensure an economic collapse does not occur"

"I agree with the ambassador from Makko Oko." Hans stated.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents