NATION

PASSWORD

[RESOLVED] Possible Trolling in UK Politics Thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

[RESOLVED] Possible Trolling in UK Politics Thread

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:26 pm

Imperial Anglo-Saxony wrote:
San Lumen wrote:
Losing the Wakefield by election by a wide margin therefore means nothing? Losing several strongholds in local elections should be dismissed?

Yes because maybe 10% of people vote in locals? I won't deign to besmirch the good name of labour voters, but they do have a bit more spare time if you know what I mean.

The Huskar Social Union wrote:Yeah yeah they are unemployed blah blah blah you are not impressive

Hey, you said it.

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:Turnout in Wakefield was 39.5%. Which means you were wrong by a rough factor of four.

Bang in line with the unemployment rate then!

Im not sure if this crosses the line or not into trolling but i thought i would report it anyway just in case. The above user, who is relatively new as well, is basically implying Labour supporters are unemployed and thus capable of showing out for by-elections and local elections at a higher turnout than supporters of other UK political parties. If its not actionable no worries but it seems fishy to me for a newish user to make such stereotypical comments of supporters of a political party and that it could be intended to get a rise out of people or a sly way of trying to get around the rules
Last edited by The Huskar Social Union on Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Imperial Anglo-Saxony
Secretary

Founded: Jun 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Anglo-Saxony » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:46 pm

> disagrees with me, therefore trolling

Also, I didn't imply anything of the sort, you actually said the thing you accuse me of. Sad!

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:02 pm

Imperium of Texas wrote:Oi Oi Oi mate ya gut eh loicense fo’ tis fred ye?

I suspect this may be a puppet of the same user, given the timing. Even if it's unrelated, it's spammy.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Imperium of Texas
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of Texas » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:04 pm

Old Tyrannia wrote:
Imperium of Texas wrote:Oi Oi Oi mate ya gut eh loicense fo’ tis fred ye?

I suspect this may be a puppet of the same user, given the timing. Even if it's unrelated, it's spammy.

If I was a puppet I’d be the puppet to the nation of New Webster.
Your Local Not-so-Average Texas Resident.

Breaking news!:Commie Sympathizers have been arrested after attempting to cause a revolt in Dallas! Texan Officials believe this is another Tankie Uprising funded by the Worthless Monopoly money of the TauriFederation and their Allies.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:20 am

Green Nape wrote:
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:I think we've had enough of "amusing" personalities who turn out to be absolute scums of the earth.

They are all scum who deserve the rope, otherwise they wouldn't be allowed to win by the people dealing the cards.

Saw this post in the same thread calling for executions, figured i would report it too.

edit: Oh just saw the other thread as i finished the post, never mind this one was already dealt with.
Last edited by The Huskar Social Union on Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:32 am

bump since its been two days

Imperial Anglo-Saxony
Secretary

Founded: Jun 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Anglo-Saxony » Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:04 pm

The Huskar Social Union wrote:bump since its been two days

Sad!

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:20 pm

The Huskar Social Union wrote:bump since its been two days

Sad!

*** Warning for Trolling/Spamming Moderation ***
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:08 am

Cheers Lamoni

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation