NATION

PASSWORD

Sparkalia | First News Report!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Greater Sparkalia
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 21, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Sparkalia | First News Report!

Postby Greater Sparkalia » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:48 pm

Sparkalia
"From beneath the ice, with burning embers of passion, we rise."

This thread will serve as the official NS Forum Embassy for Sparkalia where official communications & statements from the High Queendom can be found. It is currently governed by High Queen Chaotic Sparkles. Any communications that are of a foreign affairs subject intended for the Queendom should be addressed to her.

What is Sparkalia?
Sparkalia is a new roleplay region entering NationStates led by Chaotic Sparkles officially founded on March 21st, 2022. It is governed by an absolute monarchy with a mind for meritocracy and collaboration. The region is billed as a worldbuilding, fantasy meets future tech centered roleplay focused region. A place where you can build a nation of magic, science, or a mix of both in your vision. While the region and its name may be new in NS, her founder isn't. She has served in a variety of positions across different organizations in NS since 2014, known then as Sparkdottir.
Last edited by Greater Sparkalia on Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bendicion
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 19, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:51 am

Welcome! Welcome!

Glad to see a new region come into the forums! And even with a very cute name! Growth and prosperity to you Sparkalia!!

If you need any help whatsoever, don't hesitate to ask :hug:
>>> BENDICION | A STORY KEPT SAFE <<<
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱ ɪɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ꜰ**ᴋᴇᴅ
ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ʀᴇꜱɪᴅᴇɴᴛ of Democritus
ᴄɪᴛɪᴢᴇɴ of Osiris
ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴀꜱꜱᴀꜱꜱɪɴ, The Brotherhood of Malice
ꜱᴇʀɢᴇᴀɴᴛ, The Black Hawks
ʟᴇɢɪᴏɴɴᴀɪʀᴇ, The Masked Legion
ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛɪᴇʀ, Caer Sidi
Warzone Airspace - 5 May '22
Warzone Europe - 8 May '22
Warzone Africa - 2x - 17 May '22
Part of the Brave 108 | Liberation of Layem
I like quiet | I hate insensitivity | Perseverance is my drug

""You'll be back. Once you start, you can never stop.""
~ The Sapientia, c.2014

This raid was so powerful that the power went out in my house lol
~[LWU] gtrf0129 c. 2022

Greater Sparkalia
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 21, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Greater Sparkalia » Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:59 pm

It has been a month since Sparkalia has begun operating in full. As such, the region releases its monthly news publication to ring its first full month of growth and activity!
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1736451

Maadi
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 06, 2022
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Maadi » Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:29 am

It looks like you have been up to some great RMB roleplay! Congrats on the steady growth and your first regional publication. The alignment for that first text box in The Queen's Spark looks a little strange, but I'm sure future editions will only improve ^_^

Chaotic Sparkles
Civilian

Founded: Feb 09, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Chaotic Sparkles » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:21 am

Bendicion wrote:Welcome! Welcome!

Glad to see a new region come into the forums! And even with a very cute name! Growth and prosperity to you Sparkalia!!

If you need any help whatsoever, don't hesitate to ask :hug:

Thank you, Ben! We appreciate the warm welcome Let's ignore the fact it took me all this time to finally reply to that oopsies

Maadi wrote:It looks like you have been up to some great RMB roleplay! Congrats on the steady growth and your first regional publication. The alignment for that first text box in The Queen's Spark looks a little strange, but I'm sure future editions will only improve ^_^

We certainly are and we are excited to continue building on what we have created so far. Truly it has been a great start :) This first issue of The Queen's Spark certainly isn't as perfect as I wanted it to be, however, we have to start from somewhere and I hope to just build as we go along I suppose. The vote of confidence is appreciated!
Her Highness Chaotic Sparkles, First of Her Name, High Queen of Sparkalia, Lady Protector of Agheasma, of Diversia, Countess of Hecq, Grand Master of the Valiant Cavalry, Noble Barbarian of the Union.

Return to Gameplay