NATION

PASSWORD

Concord of Independent States (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sonakion
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 07, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Sonakion » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:40 am

Phenyzia wrote:
Sonakion wrote:"Fellow members they're is a situation that must come to our attention that situation being the BV-GENA Cold War. It seems the world is currently revolving around this event almost universally siding against GENA.

I believe its in our best interests to intervene in this conflict on the side against GENA. However we must be careful while doing this for some of those against GENA are currently engaged in hostile action against us namely the Imperium Coalition and the IFC. I believe the Imperium has lost its interest in Acornesia and if we push for it we can definitely arrive at peace. The IFC however is an entirely different matter which must be further discussed.

If we are to intervene in this Cold War we need to establish ties with other alliances and nations outside our influence whilst securing the stability of the CIS. I believe its up to our Roman friends to grapple with the token of Diplomacy to other nations and alliances while it will be Sonakion's duty to help create a secure and stable CIS.

What does the rest of the CIS say, do we intervene and if we do how do we intervene?".

OCC: Phenyzia has also left NationStates because of disliking how modern NationStates is and if they come back it will be in an older timeline of Phenyzia. I wish them a farewell. but we'll to discuss how this effects us and how to move on. I think the same can be said about the Cult although I'm not sure sure if they've left NationStates completely.

OOC: To clarify, I'm not taking part in active RPs for the foreseeable future, but I'm still around to help run CIS related things. Creation of CIS is going to be one of the few things I do keep around from the 2022 timeline.

OCC: Grand
Last edited by Sonakion on Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sonakion
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Sonakion » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:44 am

New Aeyariss wrote:Well if you want later on we could make that limited war of ours.

We could make it a closed thread, where forces of participants would be roughly equal.

OCC: I reckon the Imperium isn't interested in any direct wars against us and neither are we but just you(and whatever allies separate to the Imperium you have) against CIS could work although probably best to take it out of the Acornesian Theater. It will need organisation though and we'll need to hear what everyone else says.

Sonakion
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Sonakion » Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:06 pm

Hostile action against our members
"There are two matters of importance where members of the CIS are threatened by rogue states.

The first of which is the matter of the declaration of war upon the nation of Zarnicovia Nova who happens to be our prime Commissioner currently. The nation responsible is Lisamia. How will we together as an organisation defend Zarnicovia against this Lisamia menace who may I remind everyone is doing more right now than Armenia ever did.

The second matter is regarding The Romanic Imperium who is still facing off against IFC forces. My Intel is lacking beyond that. How will we deal with this?

While these two previously mentioned situations are the most important currently we must also begin pursuing relations with other nations now that the common ground alliances shared against GENA is gone.
I recommend the B-V Pact and The Alliance of Iron Fist Nations to start with.

What say the rest of you?"
Last edited by Sonakion on Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Makko Oko
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 20, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Makko Oko » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:25 pm

"I approve of a connection with AIFN, and as for ZN, upon a successful vote, we may take action, but RI may be fine for the moment"
OBC Current News: First-Ever Anti-Terrorism Act Enacted | Emperor launches plans to expand trade | Danika Hicks Case: NOT GUILTY VERDICT! Court rules 3-2
Information:
IIWiki Factbooks
NS Factbooks

NOTE: This nation does not reflect my real beliefs in any way, shape or form

Previous

Return to International Incidents