NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Uncomfortable content

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Mashreq
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

[R] Uncomfortable content

Postby Mashreq » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:03 am

Trad Bosnia and Monarchist Ethopia are engaging in yet more fetishistic roleplay including the marriage of an 18 year old woman to an 84 year old man. The roleplay itself is highly uncomfortable and even disgusting to me, but what makes it worse is that the former player has been warned for such fetishistic roleplay in the past with his marriage application threads.

Thread link: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=520557

The text below was of notable discomfort.
Monarchist Ethopia wrote:
Trad Bosnia wrote:IC: Princess Fatima waits, in full hijab, outside Anwar Mosque, the largest mosque in Addis Ababa.
She is accompanied by her brother, Prince Ahmed, a member of the Bosnian Ground Forces, wearing his officer’s dress uniform.

The Sultan arrives in a luxury Maybach 62 which is one of the few cars existing in Ethiopia, as cars are banned for everyone in the country except for the Sultan himself and whoever he pleases to invite to ride with him. That is due to cars not existing in the time of the prophet and the Sultan wanting to get back to that life style. He is opened the door by a male slave, which he thanks, following that, the slave kowtows and kisses his boots.

He looks at his surroundings till he sees the bride. As he walks towards her, he thinks how lucky it is that there is a Muslim nation in the middle of Europe, even if Christians have fought against it with all their might, he thinks, that the traditional slavic beauty combined with the submissiveness of muslim females makes great wife material.

After saluting militarily Ahmed, he looks at the bride and holds her face, examining her, and then he says:

-Kneel and kiss my hand. Each of my fingers.

Trad Bosnia wrote:Prince Ahmed, Lieutenant, returns the salute.
Kneel and kiss my hand. Each of my fingers.

She complies, clearly loving it.
She blushes a bright pink colour, smiles intensely and her eyes suddenly appear bigger.

Particularly uncomfortable text in bold by me.

There is more but the text I’ve read so far is already too fetishistic to stand.

I am sure I speak for many other members of the community when I say these roleplays, at least to the degree they’re taken or approached by the offending players, shouldn’t be tolerated on NationStates.

Edit: added thread link
Last edited by Mashreq on Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
| جمهورية المشرق / Republic of MashreqUnity, Freedom, Progress
MT authoritarian republic plagued by religious insurgency, religious tensions and political violence. Set in a timeline where Jordan, Syria and Iraq were united but weakened terribly by Cold War puppetry, internal conflict and state incompetence.

| Ṣawt al-Mašriq : Explosion in central Damascus claims the lives of 27, 62 injured; al-Jayš fanatics claim responsibility; Army called in to secure central Damascus

South Americanastan
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby South Americanastan » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:41 pm

He seems to be engaging in some baiting, too.

Trad Bosnia wrote:
Eros Prime wrote:That’s cute, that stuff gets you [DATA EXPUNGED] in Eros Prime, and also [REDACTED]

OOC: is everyone on here addicted to soybeans or something?

I clearly mentioned she likes him.

IC:
DON'T do it again, says the Sultan.
DON'T do it again, says the Sultan.
The Imam recits the Sura An-Nisa remembering princess Fatima of her obligations as a wife.

“I won’t your majesty.” She says and then listens attentively to the Sura An-Nisa as recited by the Imam.
OOC: when does she sign the marriage contract?

Bolding mine.
"If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid"
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”
HOME OF THE BEST BASEBALL TEAM IN THE GREY WARDENS

Monarchist Ethopia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchist Ethopia » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:53 pm

Morning.

We did that as a purely fictional thing, in my case, to mock extremism. As far as I know we do respect the official age limits and stuff here, as we were warned to not talk or mention certain things at least roleplaying "as if it was happening now". I understand that the mock has come too far by and stuff too far and I am going to take a break from nationstates and everything regarding to it. By the way, I am a Christian and Trad Bosnia is a Briton who celebrated the Queen's platinum jubilee. I used to have a normal NS account called the Dominion of the Confederation of South Africa which died out after lack of use.

In my name, and in Trad's Bosnia's and our previous accounts, I do say sorry to all the NS community both due to the offenses we may have caused and due to the possible disruption we have caused. Good night.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:46 am

I have locked the thread in question until further review.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:52 am

Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Return to Moderation