NATION

PASSWORD

ISSUE IDEA: Stress Out Man

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

ISSUE IDEA: Stress Out Man

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:45 pm

Basically this issue from the gardener's perspective:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=520296

[title] Stress Out, Man

[Desc] In an attempt to kill a spider in your office, you grabbed a fire extinguisher, accidently threw it out the window, smashed a terracotta pot and nearly hit your gardener on the head. This traumatised your gardener, leaving @@HIM_1@@ to request sick leave, stating that stress should count towards it

[validity] must have sick leave

[option] "That fire extinguisher almost hit me on me head!" reminds @@RANDOMNAME_1@@, the gardener in question, who has filled your office with hoes as a form of protest. "I can't go to work for the next few weeks thinking about the fire extinguisher! I need time off to recover!"
[effect] workers pretend to be stressed whenever they want to attend a local event

[option] "You can't do that!" complains @@RANDOMNAME@@, your minister of productivity, carrying various charts. "Imagine if a military allowed its soldiers to take time off during a war because of stress. It's absurd! These little cry babies can keep working no matter how "stressed" they are!"
[effect] train drivers are required to keep working no matter how many suicidal passengers collide with

[option] "Like, mellow out man!" suggest @@RANDOMNAME@@ a tie dye wearing hippie, who appears to have not had a shower in over a month "Like, what if we gave everyone marijuana before their shifts? That'll like mellow them out and they won't be so stressed all the time!"
[effect] people have lost their jobs because their drug tests came back negative
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Return to Got Issues?