NATION

PASSWORD

Ustikolina campus, reformatory for wives(IC/MT)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Ustikolina campus, reformatory for wives(IC/MT)

Postby Trad Bosnia » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:31 pm

There is a large country house in a field,
in a small village, the sign at the gate of the grounds (which a female police officer in a hijab is posted at) reads:
Supruga Reformska Škola Ustikolina
Wife Reform School Ustikolina
Reformatorio Para Esposas
مدرسة الإصلاح للزوجات
د ښځو لپاره اصلاحي ښوونځی


Enrolees
Juliette Kopke
Enrolee Name: Juliette Kopke
Sponsor Name: Germain and Colette Neufville
Sponsor title: Mr. and Mrs.
Enrolee age: 18
Reason for Enrolment: While she's not exactly a wife, her duties are related. The couple has taken a liking to her, but it's quite difficult to explain more of the details. Neufville SARL, a great company of imports and exports, can make a reasonable contribution to the organization if some of those minor details can be overlooked. Her personality is somewhat lazy and spoiled, but she wants to act better to her beloved bosses.
Health Concerns: None
Religion of enrolee: Not applicable, since Heemstra isn't a religious nation. She is to be exempt from religious services as much as possible. If interested, she will attend any religious service available.
Tech level: MT
Preferred location if applicable (please see locations):
Other information (optional): The Neufville family needs Miss Kopke outside Heemstra only for a brief period, since her presence was causing some trouble to the family, especially when it comes to older family members. It's hard to explain why they keep a nanny, even if the children are in Boarding School for more than a year now. When in reformatory, she should not have any of her belongings confiscated, since she needs to be 24/7 in contact with the Neufvilles.
Sofía Miguel Alejandro y García
Enrollee Name: Sofía Miguel Alejandro y García (nee Hernandez)
Sponsor Name:
Marcos Carlos Hernan y García
Sponsor title: Sargento Primero (Guardia Civil)
Enrolee age: 36
Reason for Enrolment:
"Whenever I tell her to do the housework, she disobeys and gets lippy with me."
Health Concerns:
Sensitive to cold
Religion of enrolee: Roman Catholic

Yekaterina Viola Vasilievna
Enrolee Name: Yekaterina Viola Vasilievna
Sponsor Name: Ivan Vasilev
Sponsor title: Regional Transportation Minister - NW Province
Enrolee age: 27
Reason for Enrolment: She embarrassed her husband at a diplomatic event with a brash reply
Health Concerns: She has a red hot temper. Her blood pressure rises when she is angry.
Religion of enrolee: Eastern Orthodox
Tech level: MT
Preferred location if applicable (please see locations): With the others or Trad Bosnia
Other information (optional): She has derailed her husband’s career by making him look weak. Some think maybe she should have his career with the government. It is possible in the Blagorussian dictatorship which is a meritocracy. Ivan doesn’t want this, so he told her she was going to a university of sorts. He will be too fearful to answer her calls upon her arrival. She has a strong sense of humor behind a sharp tongue and barrels of attitude.
(Image)
Last edited by Trad Bosnia on Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Patria Honorable
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Jun 17, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Patria Honorable » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:40 pm

Sofía waits for the new girl to arrive, she is looking forward to having more friends here.

User avatar
Blagorgansk
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 136
Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Blagorgansk » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:13 am

A local car was hired to bring Yekaterina to the campus. It rolls up to the grounds of the facility. A blonde lady standing around 5’10 steps out, somewhat of a scowl across her face. She is expecting to study classes in a university setting. Her husband convinced her this would be good for her career and his.

After she walks a little, she runs into Sofia. A wrap of red silk is bundled around her golden hair, sunglasses cover her eyes. Yekaterina smiles a little and nods to Sofia. “Here to begin classes as well?” The Soviet lady has a thick accent. “Nice to meet you. And your name is?”
Glorious Home of the Blue Soviets
One Nation, One Choice

User avatar
Patria Honorable
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Jun 17, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Patria Honorable » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:53 am

Blagorgansk wrote:A local car was hired to bring Yekaterina to the campus. It rolls up to the grounds of the facility. A blonde lady standing around 5’10 steps out, somewhat of a scowl across her face. She is expecting to study classes in a university setting. Her husband convinced her this would be good for her career and his.

After she walks a little, she runs into Sofia. A wrap of red silk is bundled around her golden hair, sunglasses cover her eyes. Yekaterina smiles a little and nods to Sofia. “Here to begin classes as well?” The Soviet lady has a thick accent. “Nice to meet you. And your name is?”

“Hi, I am Sofia.” She said “and you are?”
Last edited by Patria Honorable on Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Bosnia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:54 am

Patria Honorable wrote:
Blagorgansk wrote:A local car was hired to bring Yekaterina to the campus. It rolls up to the grounds of the facility. A blonde lady standing around 5’10 steps out, somewhat of a scowl across her face. She is expecting to study classes in a university setting. Her husband convinced her this would be good for her career and his.

After she walks a little, she runs into Sofia. A wrap of red silk is bundled around her golden hair, sunglasses cover her eyes. Yekaterina smiles a little and nods to Sofia. “Here to begin classes as well?” The Soviet lady has a thick accent. “Nice to meet you. And your name is?”

“Hi, I am Sofia.” She said “and you are?”

then Yekaterina was called to the Deputy headmistress’ office.

User avatar
Blagorgansk
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 136
Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Blagorgansk » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:12 am

“You may call me Yekaterina”, she replied to Sofia. She thought her formality sounded sophisticated, yet it sounded unnecessarily wordy. Her tone sped up when saying her name. “This is so far from home, yes?”

Not long after her arrival, an announcement went off to summon her to the office. “Come with me”, she said to Sophia. “I will get lost.” She laughed a little before venturing off towards the office.
———Moments Later———

After following signs, she found the deputy headmistress’ office. Yekaterina opened the door without knocking. When she entered she rather abruptly asked, “what you want?” Her face was stoic, but without hostility.
Glorious Home of the Blue Soviets
One Nation, One Choice

User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Bosnia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:22 am

Blagorgansk wrote:“You may call me Yekaterina”, she replied to Sofia. She thought her formality sounded sophisticated, yet it sounded unnecessarily wordy. Her tone sped up when saying her name. “This is so far from home, yes?”

Not long after her arrival, an announcement went off to summon her to the office. “Come with me”, she said to Sophia. “I will get lost.” She laughed a little before venturing off towards the office.
———Moments Later———

After following signs, she found the deputy headmistress’ office. Yekaterina opened the door without knocking. When she entered she rather abruptly asked, “what you want?” Her face was stoic, but without hostility.

“I have a series of questions for you:
Firstly, do you know why you are here?” Asked the Deputy Headmistress, a toned fifty-four year old woman with white skin and blue eyes but black hair.

User avatar
Blagorgansk
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 136
Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Blagorgansk » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:28 am

Yekaterina nodded. “Yes. I am here to study and improve my career”, she said. “What sort of classes will I take?” Her tone shifted towards curiosity.
Glorious Home of the Blue Soviets
One Nation, One Choice

User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Bosnia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:52 am

Blagorgansk wrote:Yekaterina nodded. “Yes. I am here to study and improve my career”, she said. “What sort of classes will I take?” Her tone shifted towards curiosity.

“Well it’s true you will study but it’s also true you have been sent here for a brash remark.
You will attend lectures, at a level suitable to someone of your high intelligence, on why you should not do this and how you should instead act.
In addition, as you did not fully understand why you were sent you here you are an escape risk and will wear a uniform.

She said, handing her some very formal clothes with the name of the reformatory on the blazer.

User avatar
Blagorgansk
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 136
Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Blagorgansk » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:15 am

“WHAT?!” She sounded incensed.

“That lying dog. What degree will I earn?” She paused for a moment. “So what? I make comment at function that ‘how can he make trains run on time, when he can’t even do laundry fast enough.’” She didn’t take the clothes yet, adding. “Everybody laugh, so what is problem?”

She was so angry at her husband. Yekaterina could picture the smug look on his face. He was the assistant transportation secretary of a province. He’d faced some difficulties at the office after her statement.

“What you want from me?” She remembered she didn’t have a ticket booked for a return flight because her husband had booked one of the government’s private aircraft.
Last edited by Blagorgansk on Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Glorious Home of the Blue Soviets
One Nation, One Choice

User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Bosnia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:24 am

Blagorgansk wrote:“WHAT?!” She sounded incensed.

“That lying dog. What degree will I earn?” She paused for a moment. “So what? I make comment at function that ‘how can he make trains run on time, when he can’t even do laundry fast enough.’” She didn’t take the clothes yet, adding. “Everybody laugh, so what is problem?”

She was so angry at her husband. Yekaterina could picture the smug look on his face. He was the assistant transportation secretary of a province. He’d faced some difficulties at the office after her statement.

“What you want from me?” She remembered she didn’t have a ticket booked for a return flight because her husband had booked one of the government’s private aircraft.

The Deputy headmistress points to a changing room. “Go in there and get changed or suffer the consequences!”

User avatar
Blagorgansk
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 136
Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Blagorgansk » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:29 am

Yekaterina took the clothes, speaking aggressive words in the Blagorussian language. She gave the other woman a dirty look. “I do not want”, she said before slamming the door. A few moments she came back out wearing the blazer unbuttoned. Her shirt was also not buttoned all the way.

“You happy now?” Her face was stuck in a frown. “My husband will not have to worry. I will leave. No! He cannot escape me so easily.” She kept speaking loudly.
Glorious Home of the Blue Soviets
One Nation, One Choice

User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Bosnia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:33 am

Blagorgansk wrote:Yekaterina took the clothes, speaking aggressive words in the Blagorussian language. She gave the other woman a dirty look. “I do not want”, she said before slamming the door. A few moments she came back out wearing the blazer unbuttoned. Her shirt was also not buttoned all the way.

“You happy now?” Her face was stuck in a frown. “My husband will not have to worry. I will leave. No! He cannot escape me so easily.” She kept speaking loudly.

OOC:
Is her shirt unbuttoned in a revealing way?

If not, she can go to her first class.

If so, she has broken another rule.

User avatar
Blagorgansk
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 136
Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Blagorgansk » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:38 am

((OOC: No, it is just sloppy. Her shirt is also untucked in a way where it looks like she is being messy on purpose.))
Glorious Home of the Blue Soviets
One Nation, One Choice

User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Bosnia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:00 pm

Blagorgansk wrote:((OOC: No, it is just sloppy. Her shirt is also untucked in a way where it looks like she is being messy on purpose.))

IC: She is handed her timetable, the first lesson is a lecture "Oh and do try to dress smart in the future." The Deputy headmistress says.

User avatar
Patria Honorable
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Jun 17, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Patria Honorable » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:02 pm

IC: Meanwhile, Sofia is doing exceeding well in her cooking classes and her lectures. She will be allowed to return home in three days.

User avatar
Blagorgansk
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 136
Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Blagorgansk » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:06 pm

“Fine, I will go and get this over with.” She snatched the paper from the hands of the deputy headmistress. “I prefer to dress comfortably”, she said before leaving the doorway.

She took her time moving to the room indicated on her schedule. Because of this she arrived late, seemingly without a care. Her eyelids were low and a scowl covered her facial expressions. She sat and crossed her arms, looking down at the ground.
Last edited by Blagorgansk on Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glorious Home of the Blue Soviets
One Nation, One Choice

User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Bosnia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:09 pm

Blagorgansk wrote:“Fine, I will go and get this over with.” She snatched the paper from the hands of the deputy headmistress. “I prefer to dress comfortably”, she said before leaving the doorway.

She took her time moving to the room indicated on her schedule. Because of this she arrived late, seemingly without a care. Her eyelids were low and a scowl covered her facial expressions. She sat and crossed her arms, looking down at the ground.

The teacher had begun the lesson with a question, "Communist men, Catholic theocratic men, monarchists and republicans, Sunni and Shia Muslims, Jews, Muslim Roma, Christian Roma, noblemen, bourgeois, farmers and labourers all send their wives to this reformatory, why is this?"

However, as Yekaterina had barged in the middle of a discussion about this all attention turned to her, "Yekaterina why are you late?" the teacher, a woman in her twenties, asked
Last edited by Trad Bosnia on Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Blagorgansk
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 136
Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Blagorgansk » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:14 pm

“Because!” Her voice was frustrated. “Because the halls are too long.. I don’t know where to go here.” She was clearly making excuses.
Glorious Home of the Blue Soviets
One Nation, One Choice

User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Bosnia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:22 pm

Blagorgansk wrote:“Because!” Her voice was frustrated. “Because the halls are too long.. I don’t know where to go here.” She was clearly making excuses.

She loses one of her two sessions per day of "free" time. The teacher tells her this.
Her next lesson is a cooking class, they are making pancakes.

User avatar
Blagorgansk
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 136
Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Blagorgansk » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:25 pm

“There is no free time in this prison”, she says with a pout. She does look and sound more sad. She does not respond for much of the lecture.

She shows up on time for the cooking class but she doesn’t seem to be paying full attention. The batter is completely wrong because she doesn’t focus on the measuring cup. She just adds water from the faucet and stares off into space.
Glorious Home of the Blue Soviets
One Nation, One Choice

User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Bosnia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:37 pm

Blagorgansk wrote:“There is no free time in this prison”, she says with a pout. She does look and sound more sad. She does not respond for much of the lecture.

She shows up on time for the cooking class but she doesn’t seem to be paying full attention. The batter is completely wrong because she doesn’t focus on the measuring cup. She just adds water from the faucet and stares off into space.

IC: She loses her second period of leisure time. After the cooking class is over she is sent to the deputy headmistress' office.

User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Bosnia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:44 pm

“What is wrong with you? Would you like therapy tomorrow?” Asked the headmistress.

User avatar
Blagorgansk
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 136
Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Blagorgansk » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:48 pm

Yekaterina decides she will take some leisure time after all. After the class she walks to an empty part of the halls and stands there. Her mind is distracted by the tricks of her husband sending her here. Her anger was mellowing into sadness. After all, she made him pay a maid to cook and clean. They didn’t have a lot of money as wages were fairly even distributed among all people. This meant they had to make sacrifices just to hire help.

She began to wonder what it was like at her house, with just him and the maid keeping each other company. She was so polite and never bickered with Yekaterina or her husband. He always seemed happy to talk to her.

This made Kate even more angry as she stood alone in the hall. Finally she left to see the headmistress.

Katerina began to cry when therapy was mentioned. “It is not my fault! He lied to me.” She weeped louder and louder. “I do not need such classes.” The statement of the headmistress really made her reflect on her behavior. “Therapy because I can’t cook a pancake?!!” She shouted before covering her face and crying uncontrollably.
Glorious Home of the Blue Soviets
One Nation, One Choice

User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Bosnia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:50 pm

Blagorgansk wrote:Yekaterina decides she will take some leisure time after all. After the class she walks to an empty part of the halls and stands there. Her mind is distracted by the tricks of her husband sending her here. Her anger was mellowing into sadness. After all, she made him pay a maid to cook and clean. They didn’t have a lot of money as wages were fairly even distributed among all people. This meant they had to make sacrifices just to hire help.

She began to wonder what it was like at her house, with just him and the maid keeping each other company. She was so polite and never bickered with Yekaterina or her husband. He always seemed happy to talk to her.

This made Kate even more angry as she stood alone in the hall. Finally she left to see the headmistress.

Katerina began to cry when therapy was mentioned. “It is not my fault! He lied to me.” She weeped louder and louder. “I do not need such classes.” The statement of the headmistress really made her reflect on her behavior. “Therapy because I can’t cook a pancake?!!” She shouted before covering her face and crying uncontrollably.

"Poor thing, no therapy because I know your life is hard. There's confidentiality, so if you want to complain about me or your husband you'll be free to do so and we'll both be none the wiser. She said.
OOC: Can we skip to the therapy?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Durgstan, Graag Brom

Advertisement

Remove ads