NATION

PASSWORD

YL is attacked by AL

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.
Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

YL is attacked by AL

Postby Low bloods » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:37 pm

Introduction:
I think this has been done in the past, but eventually got purged due to one of the many reasons that most threads die out on.

This is an interaction thread. Two leaders interacting with one another an action and a response.
Your leader has been attacked by the above nation's leader, how would they respond to such an instance?
If you're feeling interesting spice up your post in your own little way.

Just be nice about it, follow the site rules, have fun with it!

Being the first post here I'll make the example and also start this thread off:

As Luden walks the streets he looks behind him not being in any danger he says "Must have been the wind."

BN:
YL is exploring an ancient ruin with Luden when suddenly he begins to laugh rather evily as he declares "Let's have some fun, I'll be the dungeon master."

Suddenly a door shut off Luden as a few skeletons rise up and start to attack YL, who was holding a longsword that Luden had given them earlier.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Sky Citadel
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 17, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Sky Citadel » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:49 pm

As Queen Elektra was exploring a dungeons, quite the unusual task for any Hawk person given their lover of the sky and hatred of things further from it, and doubly strange that she was with a foreign beast in the dark. She was suddenly surprised by doors swinging closed behind her, and skeletons beginning to rise from the dead. The skeletons advanced on her, but she was able to destroy them due to her experience in fighting, though not without great effort, as she had to smash each large bone apart to stop them from reforming, so she was somewhat tired by the end of the ordeal. Being very trusting of her companion, and not knowing how his magic worked, or anything about necromancy period, she suspecting nothing from him, but instead thought it to be an ancient dungeon curse.

For BN, the Sky Citadel Contains a ring in which creature can be forced to fight. In this case, your leader is set on it. If they have any means of flying away or similar tricks, they have been removed, such as pinning the wings for flight, etc. For weapons they have a whip, and one melee weapon of normal properties(Exists IRL or could exist reasonably IRL). They must fight. When set to the ring, they encounter another creature of roughly their same power, so that the fight is about even. This is what the Ring looks like and what it acts like. Elektra can visibly be seen wielding the remote, charging the arena to make the fight more "interesting" to her.
Last edited by Sky Citadel on Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Basically the Hawk Men from Flash Gordon | Queen Elektra | Overview | The Sky Citadel | Races
Totally not Gothian Crimea, definitely not them, why would you think I am them | As always NS stats not canon

Sky Citadel
Bureaucrat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Sky Citadel » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:27 pm

/bump
Basically the Hawk Men from Flash Gordon | Queen Elektra | Overview | The Sky Citadel | Races
Totally not Gothian Crimea, definitely not them, why would you think I am them | As always NS stats not canon

Kuroluce
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 26, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kuroluce » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:55 pm

(I apologize in advance for any liberties I take with the setting.)

Hilda was going to strangle every one of these birds as soon as she had the chance. For now, though, she was…agh, her cheeks burned in indignation. Chained up and forced to fight, with something suppressing her powers to cap it all off. Annoying. Annoying! She stood on an all-too-small metal platform, the jeers of feathery jerks surrounding her. And Lissy, just as captive, refusing to let her face betray any emotion as she stood on the sidelines. Still, she could feel her worry.

But letting her down was the last thing Hilda would do.

The boss bird lady, extending the full length of her impressive wingspan, addressed the crowd. “Let us rejoice as we watch this sapphic deviant get what’s coming to her! Let’s introduce the competition.” An ornately armored, but disheveled, man was practically dropped onto the platform from somewhere. He wielded the same rusty saber as Hilda did, a dull blade obviously intended to prolong the misery. “A little slaveling from the surface, looking to secure his freedom. Isn’t he just precious? But let’s not wait any longer. Let blood spill!”

More cheers. Hilda leveled her blade at her approaching opponent, planting her feet in a wide stance. Having to do anything but float…what an insult. The slave feinted first, attacking her shoulder. The blade was sent wide with not too much movement on the captive shaper’s part — poor sap had probably never faced off against a lefty.

Hilda wasn’t about to complain about that. She made her attack as the foe was off balance, but found her own footing falter. She caught a look at that infernal bird queen, who was casually tapping a device in hand. The whole platform shifted, tilting to the side.

Didn’t that just figure.

Didn’t matter. Hilda had the basics she could always rely on. A jumping strike closed the gap that had formed, but the blade glanced off the slave’s armor. Hilda noticed — too late — the arcing swing hurtling towards her neck.

Contact drew some gasps from the audience.

“You’re not the only one with armor, big guy,” Hilda boasted, the offending blade halted by her neck. She still had her pre-shattering powers? She could work with that. She brought her foot up in an impromptu kick, redirecting the blow as the stage tilted again. Slave Guy actually came off the floor from that, Hilda was pleased to notice. Always one to strike when the iron was hot, she followed with a sword strike, and another, and eventually there was no more movement from the queen’s chosen pawn.

Hilda looked back to the audience, triumphant. “I’m coming, Liss. Don’t you worry.”

BN: You’re at an official dinner meeting in the resplendent halls of the shapers’ floating palace (imagine checkered floors, reflective surfaces, all sorts of finery). All is going as normally as anything can in this strange place, until your hosts, with a malevolent glint in their eyes, demand entertainment! The Shaper Chromatic summons a hulking crystal golem with an inset X for a face, as the tables vanish. The rest of the guests form a circle on the edges of the room as you are left alone in the center. As the golem lumbers to face you, the Shaper Temporal smirks.

“Want a mace? You might need it.”
Last edited by Kuroluce on Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
For the relevant F7 threads, the girl on the left is Hilda, and the one on the right is Melissa (Lissy).

A class 13.8 civilization, according to this thingy. Assuming the Mistresses stay home. They probably will, they’re actually pretty lazy.

Please rise for the national anthem of Kuroluce!

Sky Citadel
Bureaucrat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Sky Citadel » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:21 pm

Kuroluce wrote:-snip-

No no liberties are fine, Flash Gordon, especially the 80s movie I draw a lot from, isn't very serious anyways.
besides, you fit the power level perfectly, iy was just meant to stop fat bob from facing Satan lord of Darkness.
And the fight was well written, and felt familiar to what happened in the movie(swords instead of whips).
/skipme

Kuroluce
Civil Servant

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kuroluce » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:20 pm

Sky Citadel wrote:
Kuroluce wrote:-snip-

No no liberties are fine, Flash Gordon, especially the 80s movie I draw a lot from, isn't very serious anyways.
besides, you fit the power level perfectly, iy was just meant to stop fat bob from facing Satan lord of Darkness.
And the fight was well written, and felt familiar to what happened in the movie(swords instead of whips).
/skipme

Thanks, I had a lot of fun writing it (and I did follow the video pretty closely, save for the whole swords thing. I had an idea of the crowd tossing whips in the ring, but it was already getting pretty long by that point, lol).
For the relevant F7 threads, the girl on the left is Hilda, and the one on the right is Melissa (Lissy).

A class 13.8 civilization, according to this thingy. Assuming the Mistresses stay home. They probably will, they’re actually pretty lazy.

Kuroluce
Civil Servant

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kuroluce » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:28 pm

/Bump…ty Dumpty sat on a wall

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:06 pm

"Well I do love the sound of breaking glass... crystals!, whatever! When I get out of this mess I'll be taking a piece of one of you home with me."-Luden was rather familiar with fighting the golem as Lowblood has an entire segment of land crystallized due to a set of events in the past. He has fajght a crystal dragon in the past, a crystal golem would take him a few half an hour at most.

A rift appears as leden emerges from it. "I need to know if you can hold your own against me." He hands your leader a sword that will stop ludens immortality and challenges YL to a duel. It comes clear that he won't hold back as he quickly strikes at YL. Though it's clear he isn't aiming for any killing blows
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

The Holy Dragon Imperium
Civilian

Founded: May 31, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Holy Dragon Imperium » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:11 pm

Luden meets the Great Mother while she is in one of her pampering sessions with her followers. Unfortunately, due the the difference in scales between the two, Hrozgar of the Endless Flames does not notice his presence. However, all of her very zealous kobold followers do notice this thing challenging their goddess. An epic battle happens between the kobolds, exo-troopers, and templars against Luden that Hrozgar does not notice. She only finds out about Luden afterwards when the kobolds tell her that they driven off a heretic which will concern Hrozgar as she is starting to realize how overzealous her little kobolds are.

BN. For whatever reason the Great Mother Hrozgar of the endless flames is attacking the general region your leader is in. Maybe your leader ticked her off or they're just unlikely enough to be within of a few hundred kilometers of someone else who did. Either way something ticked off this 30 kilometer long dragon enough to start wrecking the countryside like Godzilla.

New Zoigai
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 17, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Zoigai » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:24 pm

Nemias Gregory, having already evacuated the citizens, Prepared to beome a dragon slayer, His strength was still mostly intact due to his training regiments so he was more than capable of killing this dragon. He ordered a fleet of aircraft to lead the dragon into the Desertlands of New Arizona, where no one lived. He then prepared his fighting stance.

He also had sent a medium sized space fleet to the homeworld of said dragon queen in order to kill the dragons living there, this threat was one that needed to be elimiated, or atleast brought under his control.

He was ready to kill Hrozgar with a well placed punch and save his people. Now all there was to do, was suit up into his combat gear, and wait for Great mother Hrozgar to arrive.

Note for BN : Nemias is a very pshycially powerful man, his body is capable of withstanding planetary level explosions, and his strength is still that of which was shown in the factbook.

Just attempt to create a somewhat reasonable senario, as the only one I see happening is a duel
Last edited by New Zoigai on Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
African-American, Right leaning Centralist, Born near the pacific ocean, Prosteant Christian, History Lover, 6'2,

A teenager who thinks his wacky ideas somehow could have become a reality
Working on Improving My factbook, Sorry for nothing being there

A Class 0.2 Civilization according to this index. ( I used the average of 14 and six for the influence calculation because New Zoigai hasnt conquered its homeworld but has colonized parts of Different universes

Red Lake Circle
Diplomat

Founded: May 05, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Red Lake Circle » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:50 pm

(Seems... incredibly godmoddy, but alright)

Grimhild prepares for a duel she knows she can't win.

Not like she had a choice in the matter, either; the alternative was a war between their nations, one which would kill so many of her nation's innocents if it were to occur.

She polishes every inch of her power armor. The T-47 hadn't failed her before... stars willing, it wouldn't fail her now.

She has a goal in mind.

She dips bullet upon bullet of ammo into some sort of solution... something that won't need to pierce the skin in order to kill.

Grimhild prepares for a duel she knows she can't win. However, if she's lucky, she may be able to liberate her opponent's people.
✶ ✶ ✶ The Naturalist Federation of Red Lake ✶ ✶ ✶
"For Nature and Liberty!"
- AHAKS NEWS RADIO -
08/07/1582 1430 GST: After being voted up 73-27 in the Ecumenical Council, The Heavenly Mandate of Fyrn institutes additional restrictions for non-Theoist citizens. They are no longer able to hold corporate positions above general manager, and their ability to hold property has been severely curtailed. As it stands, it's hard to say what the larger-scale consequences of this legislation may be.
Red Lake does not necssarily represent my personal views. I promise I'll make a tech factbook eventually. NS stats didn't respect the wildlife and got mauled. Language is Gothic.

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Romanic Imperium » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:42 am

As Grimhild attacks Jaguar draws his swords and deflects the bullets with grace well most of them one hits him right above the knee cuasing him to lose balance je gets back up and portals to avoid another flurry of bullets he does this until Grimhild has to reload the clip that's when he strikes, he throws one sword at the gun effectively rendering the gun useless he then attacks injur Grimhild until she smashes him into a wall seeing a way out he retreats knowing he's outmatched.

Bn:Jaguar comes across YL. YL can see that his eyes are pure black he's in rage mode.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
I lost a war and this is my punishment. God damn it
Most ns stats non canon

I like minecraft and minecraft animations. You don't like my opinion? Well I don't care

Red Lake Circle
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Red Lake Circle » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:16 pm

/bumpskip
- AHAKS NEWS RADIO -
08/07/1582 1430 GST: After being voted up 73-27 in the Ecumenical Council, The Heavenly Mandate of Fyrn institutes additional restrictions for non-Theoist citizens. They are no longer able to hold corporate positions above general manager, and their ability to hold property has been severely curtailed. As it stands, it's hard to say what the larger-scale consequences of this legislation may be.
Red Lake does not necssarily represent my personal views. I promise I'll make a tech factbook eventually. NS stats didn't respect the wildlife and got mauled. Language is Gothic.

Ashotu
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ashotu » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:24 pm

Ahhhhh! Help!!!! You don't have to do this!

BL is walking with ashotu user in the halls of the palace when suddenly, YL looks at BL with a mad look, and says, You have caused misery for too many of my citezens, and pulls out a Ashotunese sword
The paradise of Ashotu

Konichiwa! Ashotu is a unpatriotic and free Asian nation!

Long live the paradise!
NS stats are nonac ton and never will be.
Just because you annexed us doesn't mean we fight for you. We fight Against you

Kahekordne Union of Spib
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 17, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kahekordne Union of Spib » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:29 pm

Elijas Clinton is holding a fish bowl with Võimekus inside
Elijas Clinton: "Oh shoot I didn't mean to do what I did. But my records say nothing about attacking you or your people.
Võimekus: "Oh hohoho you shouldn't have done that!"

He leaps out of the fish bowl, but goes off course and hits BL
Flatworm (de jure)
Israel's f**kness is waning
It's not imperialist it's hegemonicist
Tube Worm hit by asteroid, ends up rotating towards Uranus | Naegleria fowleri detected in several lakes and rivers, recreational closure soon followed | Reports of fascism discovered to be a Spibean flag outside someone's home

Informal name: Vespib
Capital: Rukola
Largest City: Urbo Heights
Government: Semipresidential Constitutional Monarchy
Ideology: Center to center left.
Economic system: Rhine capitalist welfare state

Likes: centrism, benevolence, positive hegemony, progressivism, social markets, mangos
Dislikes: extremism, communism*, fascism, colonialism, far politics

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:24 pm

Luden freaks out for a moment before placing the creature back in its bowl. "What the hell was that for, geez I hate when things land on me. Luckily you weren't a bullet bug or a firefly. I would have swatted at you. Imagine the madness."-Luden thinks about the almost war he would have been in.

After hearing YL say somthing about how it's a bit unfair to rule a nation if he is immortal.
He shows YL how he goes about duels, starting off with an injection in which would stunt his regen entirely for a certain amountof time. Using wooden staff he swiftly lashes out an attack.

(If your leader is not too combat savvy he would just swiftly go in for an attack and stop before connecting a blow that would have been fatal if using real weapons. But if YL is fully experienced then yes it would be a nice battle.)
Another little interesting note is if YL likes using guns over melee in a mock duel you can use certain BB guns that use metal pellets. If one is shot by these it feels like an actual bullet shot, leaving a nasty bruise.
If you can see us...

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 04, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:54 pm

Amalsuintha, not having her RAYs or soldier, would be defeated within seconds, curling into a ball on the floor out of fear. Which is a fair reaction to such a creature, but it would also likely be her reaction to any combatant. She isn't very brave if you couldn't already tell.
Your leader is on some sort of boat/floating platform. when heading on a river through one of the valley/rises that permeate all of Gothia, a RAY would spring out of the water to attack your leader and their vessel(sent by Amalasuintha ofc). if you have a relatively normal leader us ether boats defenses etc, though if your leader is pretty tough they might be able to fight the RAY themselves.
(RAY as in the unmanned type from MGR:R)
Come out, the WA has passed a resolution. Actions will be taken to bring your nation into compliance.
I HATE THE ANTICHIRST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
Gothian Embassy | Cygnus Arms Selling guns, or producing yours | D~Koi Selling decoy holograms, combat holograms, and both at the same time
I have many other nations. I treat this like a hub nation, so generally they will have Gothian Crimea in their sig | Say NO to NS stats

Kuroluce
Civil Servant

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kuroluce » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:46 pm

“So anyway, I was like ‘them’s the rules of nature’ and I made the guy grow like two extra heads. And then…hold on.” Hilda felt a presence.

“I feel it too,” Lissy said. The tendrils of her voluminous skirt spilled outward as she kicked off the boat and into the air to get a vantage point, but looked down, suddenly. “Hilda, you gotta move!”

A peak over the rim, and Hilda noticed the water under her starting to glow. “Guess I do.”

Slinging herself off the boat with her scarf, Hilda deftly avoided the pillar of light that erased their vessel.

“Tch.”

Metal jaws rose in its place, water cascading off as an entire steel beast surfaced.

“That a big steel rooster?” Lissy mused with a smirk. The hulking yet spindly robot held appendages that weren’t quite arms akimbo, and the whole thing bristled with guns.

A stream of fire was pouring into Hilda as she watched with mild amusement. “The robot chicken is unfriendly,” she noted, the lead being harmlessly absorbed by her uncertain being.

The machine opened its beak-like orifice to fire off another blast, but its trajectory was knocked wide by a warbling pulsar that had left Lissy’s careful hand. A colorful explosion rocked the metal, while Hilda politely clapped.

“Alright, Hildie! Your turn!” Lissy ‘hmmmed’ in mild dismay, however, as the chicken produced a giant glowing sword from…somewhere. The Shaper Chromatic split into six colored copies of herself to avoid the thrust, bits of crystal chipping off where it glanced. Reading Hilda’s wince, her companion added “don’t worry! Didn’t hurt!”

For a brief moment the world moved slowly. The ponderous blade crashed against the sunlit wall of the valley, raining stone. Lissy ascended, skirt blossoming in color as she went, while the robot again turned to face her. Hilda jumped to join her, scarf wrapping protectively around them both.

The mech jumped, a massive splash left in its wake. As the cliffs of the valley opened, it spread its wings further, while it seemingly tried to catch the shapers in its jaws. The following laser hit their afterimage in true anime fashion.

“Weeeeee!” Lissy released a hail of crystal as the pair soared around it. Damaged but undeterred, the mech found a perch atop one of the cliffs, and wielded its scorching blade with renewed vigor.

Hilda’s scarf caught it, the inertia pushing back just a bit before all parties came to a standstill. Steel groaned as the Shaper Temporal’s auxiliary limb gripped and began to twist. Bending, turning…the blade snapped in two. All the while it had been raining fire with its host of machine guns, and all the while, Lissy had met the projectiles with her crystal equivalents, slowly overpowering the shower of bullets.

“Give ‘em the sword, Hilda!” Lissy cheered. The Temporal grinned and complied, extending a hand to guide the blade, now floating, cutting across and through the war machine. Metal groaned once more as the various parts came crashing to the ground, or to the river below. The shapers smiled at each other, arm in arm, as they beheld the destruction.

“Swear I saw something like that in a game, once,” Hilda eventually said.

And now I’ve gotta come up with a scenario for the below leader…hmmm.

BN: your surroundings warp as you and your closest security are pulled into a domain, a shattered and unwelcoming setting now mirroring wherever you once were. If that wasn’t bad enough, a dragon, seemingly hewn from obsidian, unfurls softly glowing wings before you! It obviously has your number, and prepares to strike. Luckily, you realize you have what you need to either slay it or escape…

(Basically, fight a dragon in an altered reality locale of your choice. The shapers are curious to see how you fare…)
Last edited by Kuroluce on Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sky Reavers
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 18, 2020
Anarchy

Postby Sky Reavers » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:43 pm

"Well, holy shit! That was no ordinary weed... Good dragon, good... Shit! For a drug hallucination, ya' strike too painfully! That's a real dragon! Alright, now, it's on!"-Liam Navarro gets up, runs out of shower to somewhere more spaceuous and prepares to use his only weapon - his cybernetic arm and a blade in it. Liam was in the shower right now, so he is naked and unarmed. He observes it's motions and anticipates it's strikes, so he would dodge them and hit the weak spots with his blade, or punch them with his cybernetic arm, when the time is right. It will be a tough fight, but he do whatever he can to beat the dragon and mount it's head as a trophy.

During some official ceremony, Liam puts a aside a curtain, behind which he hid and shoots several most important BL's guards with his pistol. Then, he would quickly observe the sourrounding and shoot at BL, while anticipating, which exit he would use and throws a flashbang there after cooking it a bit, so it would go off when BL reaches the approximate place.
Last edited by Sky Reavers on Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sky Reavers are retconned Skyhooked. A bunch of crazy, wild everpartying anarchists, who are resistant to cold, heat and diseases, can can proccess booze like hell. MT/PMT tech. Wanna know more or have a request? It's here: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=505973

The Holy Dragon Imperium
Civilian

Founded: May 31, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Holy Dragon Imperium » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:55 pm

Pope Sa'ash sat in the middle of the ceremony waiting for her part. She was bored and barely paying attention when her old danger sense told her something was wrong. And her instincts were rarely wrong about that. She motioned for her templars to activate their psi-shields as she scanned for the threat. She wasn't surprised when the man jumped out of the curtain, nor did any of his bullets harm her templar bodyguards. While the templars moved to engage the assassin, she sprinted for the nearest door. As she ran she noticed something moving out of the corner of her eye. Without hesitating she grabbed it with her telekinesis and throw it off to the aside where the flashbang detonated harmlessly. She ran down the hallways of the Grand Temple until she passed by an open window. Without any hesitation she jumped out the window on the 107th floor and started climbing the slide of the building. After the templars dealt with the would be assassin they called her so she could stop climbing the slide of the building.
[hr]
While your leader is out and about they find themselves surrounded by kobolds that are very fancily dressed. "The Pope requests you for a meeting." one of them says. Then in a flash all of the kobolds are holding purple energy swords. "She simply insisted on your presence, heretic." Meanwhile a dropship has appeared over head.

Free Ravensburg
Minister

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Free Ravensburg » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:25 pm

Amadeus Freidrich [getting into stance]: “I suggest that you leave this planet, and if you don’t, there will be consequences. And if you think that I am defenseless, [manifests stand] you simply haven’t heard of me right.”

YL is just minding his/her own business, when all of a sudden Viktor Leimstag shoots towards YL, but missed due to wind speed
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| New Disease Found in Benghazi, Lybia | Oil Prices Reach New Highs as Arabian Confederation Embargo Continues | Syrian Republic Officially Establishes as Baathist Forces Surrender / NAT:| EELOO-Class Rocket Launch Date to be Set Next Year | Brandenburgische Partei Officially Barred From Elections in Light of Recent Controversy
Puzzle
OU RADIO: Now Playing: 0:43/3:32 Pop
RADIO ZUFR: Now Playing: 1:02/8:26 Gaming/Religious
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic

The Unfounded
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 07, 2004
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Unfounded » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:36 pm

Response of General Achaedus:

"How positively infantile."

*turns toward Ravensburger diplomatic staff nearby*

"Does that man represent you in official capacity? Think carefully before you answer."

At a diplomatic function, in a rare confluence of unfortunate circumstances, Achaedus is sufficiently startled by something that he summons his sword and whips it into the ready, accidentally elbowing YL in the face in the process. He immediately launches into profuse apologies.
Godulan Puppet 1
The Servants of the True Way of the Will: A multi-galactic anti-technology crusade that plies the stars in vessels shaped with the power of their own minds. To give up your material devices and trinkets is to learn how to access the true power that all can wield.

A 1.09 civilization, according to this Nation Index Thingie
All NS stats are non-canon with this nation.

Ashotu
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ashotu » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:46 am

Ashotu user accepts the apology
-----------
YL is led into a forest and Ashotu leader takes out a Ashotunese sword from the ground. Remember how you said that your spirits and gods are superior to a prism believer? No Religion is superior! You remember when a homeless was begging for anything? You could of at least gave them something!
The paradise of Ashotu

Konichiwa! Ashotu is a unpatriotic and free Asian nation!

Long live the paradise!
NS stats are nonac ton and never will be.
Just because you annexed us doesn't mean we fight for you. We fight Against you

Red Lake Circle
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Red Lake Circle » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:02 am

Grimhild dodges the first strike and pulls a sidearm in response. "Look. I'm almost certain you have the wrong person. And even if I did what you say I did, this is not an even vaguely appropriate response. Put the sword down, and we'll settle this like goddamn adults rather than whatever the hell you're doing right now."

Grimhild is in power armor, and is holding a sub-machine gun. She attempts to ambush YL while they're traveling.
- AHAKS NEWS RADIO -

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:59 pm

"Oh it's been awhile since I've had to rip someone out of a suit of power armor. It takes away the stealth in trying to get the jump on someone.
But I just wasn't expecting to be shot, don't let my dialog stop you you better empty that clip because you are about to lose that hand, or maybe even your arm I still haven't decided."-Luden, turning around after taking a burst from a submachine gun to his back.

Something YL said offset Luden as he turns to YL and asks them to repeat themselves, by this point one could feel the tension rise in the room. Luden didn't have his weapon out but if YL did repeat that same statement Luden would throw a fist.
If you can see us...

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7