NATION

PASSWORD

How the heck do I formant and upload images to factbooks?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Nue Cascadia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 27, 2022
Anarchy

How the heck do I formant and upload images to factbooks?

Postby Nue Cascadia » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:13 am

I just hope to god I'm not breaking the rules for posting.
Great Cascadia, The Land That I Hold Dear!
The Beacon of Liberty across Nue America.
President Nathan Connors Welcomes you to The Great Pacific Northwest!
I don’t use NS Stats. Everything is dictated via the factbooks or told here.

CascadiaNow! BREAKING: As the “Day of endless cheer” raises 600,000 Cascades, Government announces the biggest present of all: CASCADIA HAS OFFICIALLY REPORTED NET ZERO CARBON EMISSIONS IN ITS ECONOMY! WE ARE OFFICIALLY CARBON NEUTRAL!| With the help of Charities and businesses, 64% of Cascadia's forests are now restored, announces Salem | The Pacifica Free Trade Agreement, an FTA between Cascadia, California and other Asian Nations, announces new members: Singapore and South Korea. Rumors speculate Malaysia and Thailand might join.

The Kingdom of the Three Isles
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 01, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Kingdom of the Three Isles » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:15 am

There are certain websites that NS allows you to link your pics from. One I would suggest is Imgur. Also the format is [img](image%20link)[/img]
No, this is not the Iron Cross (I swear), and no I ain’t a N@zi.
Ordo Theutonicorum wrote: they have a cross-pattee on their flag??
Those who say they are based aren’t based. Those who say they are humble ain’t humble. Those who say they are chads ain’t chads.

Nue Cascadia
Spokesperson

Anarchy

Postby Nue Cascadia » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:16 am

The Kingdom of The Three Isles wrote:There are certain websites that NS allows you to link your pics from. One I would suggest is Imgur. Also the format is ([url=(image%20link)]Image[/url])

That's generally what I been doing, but it's been uploading a placeholder image and not the image itself whenever I pull up the preview.

CascadiaNow! BREAKING: As the “Day of endless cheer” raises 600,000 Cascades, Government announces the biggest present of all: CASCADIA HAS OFFICIALLY REPORTED NET ZERO CARBON EMISSIONS IN ITS ECONOMY! WE ARE OFFICIALLY CARBON NEUTRAL!| With the help of Charities and businesses, 64% of Cascadia's forests are now restored, announces Salem | The Pacifica Free Trade Agreement, an FTA between Cascadia, California and other Asian Nations, announces new members: Singapore and South Korea. Rumors speculate Malaysia and Thailand might join.

Communist Beijing Must be China
Envoy

Founded: May 16, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Communist Beijing Must be China » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:19 am

Nue Cascadia wrote:
The Kingdom of The Three Isles wrote:There are certain websites that NS allows you to link your pics from. One I would suggest is Imgur. Also the format is ([url=(image%20link)]Image[/url])

That's generally what I been doing, but it's been uploading a placeholder image and not the image itself whenever I pull up the preview.

it's [img](link%20here0.png/jpg[/img]

I think you forgot to add the .png or .jpg at the end of the link, so that's it probably doesn't work.
Communist Beijing Must be China
puppet of Tranquilizer-O7

current speaker of Vibonia, former vice president of Vibonia, sr rper
FOCUS w
roblox speedrunner, i mainly sift on discord now

Nue Cascadia
Spokesperson

Anarchy

Postby Nue Cascadia » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:24 am

Communist Beijing Must be China wrote:
Nue Cascadia wrote:

it's [img](link%20here0.png/jpg[/img]

I think you forgot to add the .png or .jpg at the end of the link, so that's it probably doesn't work.

Alright, I freaked out there for a second, it's working. Thanks.

Return to Factbooks and National Information