NATION

PASSWORD

Reformatory for wives (OOC/All-tech/sign-ups)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Reformatory for wives (OOC/All-tech/sign-ups)

Postby Trad Bosnia » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:56 am

Located in rural, conservative areas such as
the small village of Ustikolina in Bosnia,
this is a multi-campus establishment where wives can be sent to be reformed and become more obedient along with learning domestic skills like cooking and sewing.

Unlike certain other reformatories in the past, this one takes safety and a traditional concept of morality to heart:
All teachers are women.

Under the law of Bosnia, only over 18s can be enrolled here.

In addition, enrolees will be able to practice their religion and we ask the enrolees' respective religions to make sure they are able to do this.


NOTE to Mods:
Despite your concerns about the last guy to make
a wife-reformatory on here, nothing of an explicit nature will occur here.
All the teachers are heterosexual women and I know because the teachers my characters.

Benefactors
His Majesty Emperador Jose Juan Jesus y Villegas of
Patria Honorable- $15 million.
Ahmed Zahir Shah Khan II, Zastavnik in the Imperial Navy.

Application
Enrolee Name:
Sponsor Name:
Sponsor title
Enrolee age:
Reason for Enrolment:
Health Concerns:
Religion of enrolee:.
Tech level:
Preferred location if applicable (please see locations):
Other information (optional):
Last edited by Trad Bosnia on Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:07 am, edited 8 times in total.

User avatar
Patria Honorable
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Jun 17, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Patria Honorable » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:57 pm

Enrollee Name: Sofía Miguel Alejandro y García (nee Hernandez)
Sponsor Name:
Marcos Carlos Hernan y García
Sponsor title: Sargento Primero (Guardia Civil)
Enrolee age: 36
Reason for Enrolment:
"Whenever I tell her to do the housework, she disobeys and gets lippy with me."
Health Concerns:
Sensitive to cold
Religion of enrolee: Roman Catholic

User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Bosnia » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:58 pm

Patria Honorable wrote:Enrollee Name: Sofía Miguel Alejandro y García (nee Hernandez)
Sponsor Name:
Marcos Carlos Hernan y García
Sponsor title: Sargento Primero (Guardia Civil)
Enrolee age: 36
Reason for Enrolment:
"Whenever I tell her to do the housework, she disobeys and gets lippy with me."
Health Concerns:
Sensitive to cold
Religion of enrolee: Roman Catholic

To: Sargento Primero García
From: Gospođa Amina Hadžić, Headmistress of Reformatory
"Your wife is accepted into the reformatory."
Last edited by Trad Bosnia on Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The North German Confederacy-
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 55
Founded: Jun 11, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The North German Confederacy- » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:11 am

Enrollee Name: Klara Engels
Sponsor Name: Johannes Engels
Sponsor title: Mayor of Potsdam
Enrolee age: 23
Reason for Enrolment: Not submissive at all after she has taken to Liberal ideas
Health Concerns: allergic to shellfish and pollen
Religion of enrolee: Roman Catholic
I’d like to quit. Goodbye friends

User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Bosnia » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:17 am

The North German Confederacy- wrote:Enrollee Name: Klara Engels
Sponsor Name: Johannes Engels
Sponsor title: Mayor of Potsdam
Enrolee age: 23
Reason for Enrolment: Not submissive at all after she has taken to Liberal ideas
Health Concerns: allergic to shellfish and pollen
Religion of enrolee: Roman Catholic

To: Mayor Johannes Engels
From: Gospođa Amina Hadžić, Headmistress of Reformatory
"Dear Mayor Engels, your wife is
accepted into the reformatory."
Last edited by Trad Bosnia on Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Bosnia » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:54 am


User avatar
Fan T Afghanistan
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 64
Founded: Jun 02, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Fan T Afghanistan » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:55 pm

Enrolee Name:
Aadila Ali
Sponsor Name:
Suleiman Sayyid
Sponsor title:
Qadi
Enrolee age:
18
Reason for Enrolment:
She chose to enrol, as an alternative to spending time in an Afghan prison, after being convicted of running away
with a Swedish male slave.
Health Concerns: none.
Religion of enrolee: Sunni Islam.

User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Bosnia » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:56 pm

Fan T Afghanistan wrote:Enrolee Name:
Aadila Ali
Sponsor Name:
Suleiman Sayyid
Sponsor title:
Qadi
Enrolee age:
18
Reason for Enrolment:
She chose to enrol, as an alternative to spending time in an Afghan prison, after being convicted of running away
with a Swedish male slave.
Health Concerns: none.
Religion of enrolee: Sunni Islam.

Accepted

User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Bosnia » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:23 am

"We welcome donations of any amount, in any recognised Nationstates currency.
Please describe the amount in terms of NS dollars regardless of actual currency used in payment.
Thank you for allowing us to continue our righteous work."
- the Ustikolina Wife Reform School
Last edited by Trad Bosnia on Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Fan-T England
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Jun 08, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Fan-T England » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:50 am

Enrolee Name: Atargatis Samson
Sponsor Name: John Samson
Sponsor title: Master (before name), RN (after name)
Enrolee age: 20
Reason for Enrolment:
"Despite the first 18 months of the marriage (beginning when she was 18) being happy, she soon start disobeying me and then answering back, after six months of this, I told her, 'it's either this place or divorce' and we agreed that this place is better.
Health Concerns:
She is a mermaid so can't be kept out of water for too long.
Religion of enrolee: Church of England (convert)
Last edited by Fan-T England on Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Bosnia » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:27 am

Enrolee Name: Atargatis Samson
Sponsor Name: John Samson
Sponsor title: Master (before name), RN (after name)
Enrolee age: 20
Reason for Enrolment:
"Despite the first 18 months of the marriage (beginning when she was 18) being happy, she soon start disobeying me and then answering back, after six months of this, I told her, 'it's either this place or divorce' and we agreed that this place is better.
Health Concerns:
She is a mermaid so can't be kept out of water for too long.
Religion of enrolee: Church of England (convert)

Accepted pending appropriate accommodation
Locations
Modern tech:
Ustikolina, Bosnia and Herzegovina*
(*Trad Bosnia)
Mtsamboro, Mayotte
(*Mayyotte)
Verzasca, Rechtsstaat of Switzerland
(*Kantian Switzerland)

Fantasy-Tech:
Ustikolina, Bosnia and Herzegovina*
(*Trad Bosnia)

Fairford, Kingdom of England*
(*Fan-T England)
Post-modern tech
Currently nowhere
Future tech
Ustikolina, Bosnia and Herzegovina*
(OOC: Open or closed it depends,
*Trad Bosnia)
Last edited by Trad Bosnia on Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Patria Honorable
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Jun 17, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Patria Honorable » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:28 am

Emperador Jose Juan Jesus y Villegas would like to donate $15 million to this organisation.

User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Bosnia » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:03 am

IC:
Ahmed Zahir Shah Khan II, Zastavnik* in the Imperial Navy, hereby donates $13.5 million to the Reformatory.

His full name goes before Zastavnik* as Khan is his title as well as his surname.

*Ensign
Last edited by Trad Bosnia on Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Heemstra
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 23
Founded: Oct 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Heemstra » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:06 pm

Enrolee Name: Juliette Kopke
Sponsor Name: Germain and Colette Neufville
Sponsor title: Mr. and Mrs.
Enrolee age: 18
Reason for Enrolment: While she's not exactly a wife, her duties are related. The couple has taken a liking to her, but it's quite difficult to explain more of the details. Neufville SARL, a great company of imports and exports, can make a reasonable contribution to the organization if some of those minor details can be overlooked. Her personality is somewhat lazy and spoiled, but she wants to act better to her beloved bosses.
Health Concerns: None
Religion of enrolee: Not applicable, since Heemstra isn't a religious nation. She is to be exempt from religious services as much as possible. If interested, she will attend any religious service available.
Tech level: MT
Preferred location if applicable (please see locations):
Other information (optional): The Neufville family needs Miss Kopke outside Heemstra only for a brief period, since her presence was causing some trouble to the family, especially when it comes to older family members. It's hard to explain why they keep a nanny, even if the children are in Boarding School for more than a year now. When in reformatory, she should not have any of her belongings confiscated, since she needs to be 24/7 in contact with the Neufvilles.
Last edited by Heemstra on Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Free Land of Heemstra
A nation somewhat related to Lisander.

Timeline 2: Modern Tech
Unitary State, Technology, Rugby
Timeline 1: Past Tech
Serfdom, Colonialism, Agriculture

User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Bosnia » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:21 pm

Heemstra wrote:Enrolee Name: Juliette Kopke
Sponsor Name: Germain and Colette Neufville
Sponsor title: Mr. and Mrs.
Enrolee age: 18
Reason for Enrolment: While she's not exactly a wife, her duties are related. The couple has taken a liking to her, but it's quite difficult to explain more of the details. Neufville SARL, a great company of imports and exports, can make a reasonable contribution to the organization if some of those minor details can be overlooked. Her personality is somewhat lazy and spoiled, but she wants to act better to her beloved bosses.
Health Concerns: None
Religion of enrolee: Not applicable, since Heemstra isn't a religious nation. She is to be exempt from religious services as much as possible. If interested, she will attend any religious service available.
Tech level: MT
Preferred location if applicable (please see locations):
Other information (optional): The Neufville family needs Miss Kopke outside Heemstra only for a brief period, since her presence was causing some trouble to the family, especially when it comes to older family members. It's hard to explain why they keep a nanny, even if the children are in Boarding School for more than a year now. When in reformatory, she should not have any of her belongings confiscated, since she needs to be 24/7 in contact with the Neufvilles.

Accepted
IC thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=520342
Last edited by Trad Bosnia on Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Blagorgansk
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 136
Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Blagorgansk » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:18 pm

Enrolee Name: Yekaterina Viola Vasilievna
Sponsor Name: Ivan Vasilev
Sponsor title: Regional Transportation Minister - NW Province
Enrolee age: 27
Reason for Enrolment: She embarrassed her husband at a diplomatic event with a brash reply
Health Concerns: She has a red hot temper. Her blood pressure rises when she is angry.
Religion of enrolee: Eastern Orthodox
Tech level: MT
Preferred location if applicable (please see locations): With the others or Trad Bosnia
Other information (optional): She has derailed her husband’s career by making him look weak. Some think maybe she should have his career with the government. It is possible in the Blagorussian dictatorship which is a meritocracy. Ivan doesn’t want this, so he told her she was going to a university of sorts. He will be too fearful to answer her calls upon her arrival. She has a strong sense of humor behind a sharp tongue and barrels of attitude.
Image
Last edited by Blagorgansk on Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glorious Home of the Blue Soviets
One Nation, One Choice

User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Bosnia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:39 am

Blagorgansk wrote:Enrolee Name: Yekaterina Viola Vasilievna
Sponsor Name: Ivan Vasilev
Sponsor title: Regional Transportation Minister - NW Province
Enrolee age: 27
Reason for Enrolment: She embarrassed her husband at a diplomatic event with a brash reply
Health Concerns: She has a red hot temper. Her blood pressure rises when she is angry.
Religion of enrolee: Eastern Orthodox
Tech level: MT
Preferred location if applicable (please see locations): With the others or Trad Bosnia
Other information (optional): She has derailed her husband’s career by making him look weak. Some think maybe she should have his career with the government. It is possible in the Blagorussian dictatorship which is a meritocracy. Ivan doesn’t want this, so he told her she was going to a university of sorts. He will be too fearful to answer her calls upon her arrival. She has a strong sense of humor behind a sharp tongue and barrels of attitude.
(Image)

Accepted.

User avatar
Monarchist Ethopia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: Jun 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchist Ethopia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:09 am

Enrolee Name: Metazezi Solomon Amhara.
Sponsor Name: Kidus Kefalyew I, Emperor of Ethiopia.
Sponsor title: King of Kings, Blessed by god, light of the world.
Enrolee age:28
Reason for Enrolment: Since her marriage to the Emperor, she has refused to comply with marital duties which can't be mentioned here due to laws about not being explicit.
Health Concerns: None.
Religion of enrolee: Christian Orthodox.
Tech level:MT
Preferred location if applicable (please see locations): Trad Bosnia.
Other information (optional): If possible needs to be in her own room alone.

User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Bosnia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:18 am

Monarchist Ethopia wrote:Enrolee Name: Metazezi Solomon Amhara.
Sponsor Name: Kidus Kefalyew I, Emperor of Ethiopia.
Sponsor title: King of Kings, Blessed by god, light of the world.
Enrolee age:28
Reason for Enrolment: Since her marriage to the Emperor, she has refused to comply with marital duties which can't be mentioned here due to laws about not being explicit.
Health Concerns: None.
Religion of enrolee: Christian Orthodox.
Tech level:MT
Preferred location if applicable (please see locations): Trad Bosnia.
Other information (optional): If possible needs to be in her own room alone.


Rejected due to Bosnian law.

User avatar
Monarchist Ethopia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: Jun 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchist Ethopia » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:29 pm

Trad Bosnia wrote:
Monarchist Ethopia wrote:Enrolee Name: Metazezi Solomon Amhara.
Sponsor Name: Kidus Kefalyew I, Emperor of Ethiopia.
Sponsor title: King of Kings, Blessed by god, light of the world.
Enrolee age:28
Reason for Enrolment: Since her marriage to the Emperor, she has refused to comply with marital duties which can't be mentioned here due to laws about not being explicit.
Health Concerns: None.
Religion of enrolee: Christian Orthodox.
Tech level:MT
Preferred location if applicable (please see locations): Trad Bosnia.
Other information (optional): If possible needs to be in her own room alone.


Rejected due to Bosnian law.



Now?

User avatar
Trad Bosnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Trad Bosnia » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:02 am

Monarchist Ethopia wrote:
Trad Bosnia wrote:
Rejected due to Bosnian law.



Now?

“No because under Bosnian law a woman can not be imprisoned solely for refusing to please you.
So ,unless she’s agreed to go here voluntarily, I suggest, instead, to divorce her if the problem continues.”
- Dama Amina Hadžić, Headmistress.
Last edited by Trad Bosnia on Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Monarchist Ethopia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: Jun 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchist Ethopia » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:38 am

Trad Bosnia wrote:
Monarchist Ethopia wrote:

Now?

“No because under Bosnian law a woman can not be imprisoned solely for refusing to please you.
So ,unless she’s agreed to go here voluntarily, I suggest, instead, to divorce her if the problem continues.”
- Dama Amina Hadžić, Headmistress.


Will do so.


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lusophone, Volksrepublik Germany

Advertisement

Remove ads