NATION

PASSWORD

The Cartel Wars [Interest/OOC, All TL, APP Only, Mature]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Airden Cartel
Attaché
 
Posts: 73
Founded: Sep 24, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

The Cartel Wars [Interest/OOC, All TL, APP Only, Mature]

Postby Airden Cartel » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:14 pm

In a bid to expand our business growth and profit margins, the Airden Cartel has seen fit to expand business operations across several nations, notably including but not limited to Chekbria (controlled by BGA).

Who is the Airden Cartel?

The Airden Cartel is an international crime syndicate business conglomerate with business interests abroad the multiverse in a diversified range of products and services that we provide to our discerning clientele and business partners. We conduct trade across the many planes, and do business with a variety of persons of various cultures. Our efficiency is trusted.

What is this RP About?

After failing to acquire much in the way of child slaves from the NS marketplaces, the Airden Cartel has seen fit to find other sources of their primary product for the fae. To facilitate this, they are trying to establish a foothold in other countries (including Chekbria). These footholds will allow the Airden Cartel to traffic children, corrupt local governments, sell drugs, and profit off of all kinds of other crime, including blackmail, murder for hire, and many others.

The Airden Cartel suspects there will be resistance in these efforts, both local and foreign. They will be continuing to hire pirates, assassins, and mercenaries to wage economic and political war against those who oppose them, as well as using their own operatives, both local and international.

The Airden Cartel's goal is to expand their web of criminal enterprise and influence far and wide - to continue to grow its profit margins. For the Airdens, war is just another business... and business is good.

Posting Rules


Each person wanting to post in this RP will need to fill out an application. A person can fill out applications for multiple nations, and the nations in question can be any TL.

Each player must post once before posting may continue. Please wait patiently for each player - understand that many of your fellow players have lives outside of NS, which take precedence.

If you will be unavailable to post, please keep your fellow players informed as much as possible. If you think it will be better to skip your post, you may give that permission. (This is the only instance in which not ever player needs to post before posting can continue.)

If you have any questions for your fellow players about their nations, do not be afraid to ask.

A player may be banned from the RP if found in violation of any of these rules, if found in egregious violation of RPing etiquette, or in the event of some other reason that should make it necessary.

Nation/Organization Application


Code: Select all
[b]Nation:[/b][tab=100][/tab] (What is your nation's IC name?)
[b]Side:[/b][tab=100][/tab] (For Cartel, Against Cartel, Self-Interest, etc.)
[b]Approx. TLs:[/b][tab=100][/tab] (What TL is your nation?)
[b]Leader(s) Factbook:[/b][tab=100][/tab] (A link to YL's factbook please.)
[b]Military Factbook:[/b][tab=100][/tab] (A link to a military factbook, or other factbook that gives an idea of YN's military
[b]I Agree To The Rules:[/b][tab=100][/tab]
[b]RP Example:[/b][tab=100][/tab] (Give an example of a previous RP post you have done. It need not be recent, just show what you, the player, are capable of.)


If you do not have a leader factbook, feel free to simply describe YL in a few words or short paragraph. If you do not have a military factbook, please answer the following questions:

What approach to war does YN have?
Does YN specialize in a particular field of combat (e.g. naval, air, land, space, etc.)? If so, which?
What kinds of weapons will most troops have?
Does YN have weapons of mass destruction? If yes, please list all of them.
What combat capabilities does YN have?

Additionally, if you do not have a leader factbook or military factbook, please provide some other factbook that you consider a good starting point for reading up on YN. If you do not possess that, be prepared to answer a number of questions.

Individual Character Application


Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b][tab=100][/tab] (What is your character's name?)
[b]Side:[/b][tab=100][/tab] (For Cartel, Against Cartel, Self-Interest, etc.)
[b]Approx. TLs:[/b][tab=100][/tab] (What TL(s) does your character have access to)?
[b]Factbook or description:[/b][tab=100][/tab] (A link to YC's factbook please, or a short description.)
[b]I Agree To The Rules:[/b][tab=100][/tab]
[b]RP Example:[/b][tab=100][/tab] (Give an example of a previous RP post you have done. It need not be recent, just show what you, the player, are capable of.)


Important - the above forms are sperate. If you join as an organization or nation, you do not need to fill out a character application for each member. The character application is for individual actors.

IC here
Last edited by Airden Cartel on Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
International criminal syndicate "completely legitimate business conglomerate" set in the Wartorn Realms 'verse with Caligolus, Mukuro Clan, Cult of the Black Beast and co.
PT/FanT in a constructed world. Here's a good overview of our weird and grimdark 'verse. A 3.75 civilization. Tier 4, Level 9, Type 11.

If it exists, is illegal, and can make a profit, we do it, and do it a lot. Proud industry leader in drug and weapons trade, assassination, and trafficking children to the Fae.
This "nation" does not represent my actual views, obviously. NS Stats not used.
Now hiring pirates, assassins, and mercenaries! Get paid to hurt and kill people for us!

User avatar
Airden Cartel
Attaché
 
Posts: 73
Founded: Sep 24, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Airden Cartel » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:15 pm

Accepted

For Cartel

Coastal Lazio - Nation
Fremenilia - Nation
Gonswanza - Nation
Soveinian Mafia - Nation

Against Cartel

Awesome Imperium - Nation
Bornai - Nation
Chekbria - Nation
Diarcesia - Nation

Self-Interest

Keg'dorath - Individual
Last edited by Airden Cartel on Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:21 pm, edited 8 times in total.
International criminal syndicate "completely legitimate business conglomerate" set in the Wartorn Realms 'verse with Caligolus, Mukuro Clan, Cult of the Black Beast and co.
PT/FanT in a constructed world. Here's a good overview of our weird and grimdark 'verse. A 3.75 civilization. Tier 4, Level 9, Type 11.

If it exists, is illegal, and can make a profit, we do it, and do it a lot. Proud industry leader in drug and weapons trade, assassination, and trafficking children to the Fae.
This "nation" does not represent my actual views, obviously. NS Stats not used.
Now hiring pirates, assassins, and mercenaries! Get paid to hurt and kill people for us!

User avatar
Airden Cartel
Attaché
 
Posts: 73
Founded: Sep 24, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Airden Cartel » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:16 pm

We will be getting an IC thread up later. I first want to gauge interest in this, and also give myself enough time to make an actually good opening post.
International criminal syndicate "completely legitimate business conglomerate" set in the Wartorn Realms 'verse with Caligolus, Mukuro Clan, Cult of the Black Beast and co.
PT/FanT in a constructed world. Here's a good overview of our weird and grimdark 'verse. A 3.75 civilization. Tier 4, Level 9, Type 11.

If it exists, is illegal, and can make a profit, we do it, and do it a lot. Proud industry leader in drug and weapons trade, assassination, and trafficking children to the Fae.
This "nation" does not represent my actual views, obviously. NS Stats not used.
Now hiring pirates, assassins, and mercenaries! Get paid to hurt and kill people for us!

User avatar
Battlegroup Anna
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 44
Founded: Apr 04, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Battlegroup Anna » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:22 pm

Soon.
Refugees who fled their homeworld to escape a global, and increasingly interstellar, empire bent on 'civilizing' them; now shaken, stirred, and a nomadic spacefaring mercenary group.
Features include ship-spirits, space submarines, FTL cruise missiles, typewriters, and child-soldiers.

FT/FanT. Puppet of Polish Prussian Commonwealth.

"Seven-hundred years ago..." | CBGS 'VISBY' | CBGS 'SIPAHI'

User avatar
Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 415
Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:04 pm

Mentioning my interest. Here's hoping I can juggle this with my other rp.
|| Factbooks ||
| Tech Level: FT |

Current Year: 2421
The Empire of Octavia ✙ "Assimilate or die!"
The Mechanical horde marches forward and it comes for you!

Number of owned Star Systems: 163




Pinnacle news:Today marks the one year anniversary of the start of the Ascension War! Read about how the Imperium was unjustly invaded here! // News from Earth: The Imperium has achieved a glorious victory against bandits in the city of Grozny! The city has undergone demolition to make way for up to date infrastructure for the humans.
This nation was created by The Rapture Republic, inspired by Inkopolia. Now owned by Atkemri.

User avatar
Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 462
Founded: Sep 04, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:31 pm

Hmm, I already signed a pirate/merc contract before.
Come out, the WA has passed a resolution. Actions will be taken to bring your nation into compliance.
I HATE THE ANTICHIRST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
Gothian Embassy | Cygnus Arms Selling guns, or producing yours | D~Koi Selling decoy holograms, combat holograms, and both at the same time
I have many other nations. I treat this like a hub nation, so generally they will have Gothian Crimea in their sig | Say NO to NS stats

User avatar
Fremenilia
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: May 09, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Fremenilia » Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:16 pm

Nation: Fremenilia
Side: For the Cartel, we already pledged our services.
Approx. TLs: PMT-FT mostly.
Leader(s) Factbook: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fre ... id=1718877
Military Factbook: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fre ... id=1716713
I Agree To The Rules: Ja.
RP Example: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=39631925#p39631925 Might not be my best, but it is one that at least has some dialogue, been mostly in Kovu space war, so haven't had much time to do diplomacy etc.
Last edited by Fremenilia on Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FT partially Dune themed giant lizards | The Fremenilian Military | Puppet of Gothian Crimea

Selkies prove exceptional against the enemy, take no damage at all | Fremenilian Corsair added to the Cartel's contract | Cartel calls on their contracters to ready themselves, Fremenilia heeds | Benben fully transformed into a space station/shipwright.

User avatar
Laka Strolistandiler
Senator
 
Posts: 4288
Founded: Jul 14, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Laka Strolistandiler » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:58 am

Is it possible to signup without a military factbook? I’m sorry if this is way too messy but I’m just plain bad at writing these things (my posts will do better I promise)
I am not a Russian but a Cameroonian born in this POS.
An autocratic monarchy with elements of aristocracy which is militaristic to the point of suicidal. Nuclear armed ready to use this weapon on any agressor or itself to prevent capture. Ruled over by a combination of medieval-ish thinking of workers and peasants and incredibly hierarchical society. A British-ish colonial empire incorporating some partially democratic nations who just want some WMD’s
Quote of the day:They forced the life on me. I do not want to live. My life brings happiness to no one
Pronouns up to your choice but I’d prefer to be referred to as she/her.
I reserve the right to /stillme any one-liners if my post is at least two lines long

User avatar
Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 462
Founded: Sep 04, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:50 am

Laka Strolistandiler wrote:Is it possible to signup without a military factbook? I’m sorry if this is way too messy but I’m just plain bad at writing these things (my posts will do better I promise)

Describe what tech you have then, I assume this is meant to prevent people from bringing in super-magic-death beam unknown to the OP.
Come out, the WA has passed a resolution. Actions will be taken to bring your nation into compliance.
I HATE THE ANTICHIRST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
Gothian Embassy | Cygnus Arms Selling guns, or producing yours | D~Koi Selling decoy holograms, combat holograms, and both at the same time
I have many other nations. I treat this like a hub nation, so generally they will have Gothian Crimea in their sig | Say NO to NS stats

User avatar
Airden Cartel
Attaché
 
Posts: 73
Founded: Sep 24, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Airden Cartel » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:52 pm

It's come to my attention that I posted the OP in haste. It has been edited to help clarify some things.

Gothian Crimea wrote:Hmm, I already signed a pirate/merc contract before.


Awesome! Feel free to sign up here. This is mostly a formality, though some things (like agreeing to the rules) are still important.

Fremenilia wrote:Nation: Fremenilia
Side: For the Cartel, we already pledged our services.
Approx. TLs: PMT-FT mostly.
Leader(s) Factbook: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fre ... id=1718877
Military Factbook: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fre ... id=1716713
I Agree To The Rules: Ja.
RP Example: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=39631925#p39631925 Might not be my best, but it is one that at least has some dialogue, been mostly in Kovu space war, so haven't had much time to do diplomacy etc.


Approved. I hope you enjoy the roleplay.
International criminal syndicate "completely legitimate business conglomerate" set in the Wartorn Realms 'verse with Caligolus, Mukuro Clan, Cult of the Black Beast and co.
PT/FanT in a constructed world. Here's a good overview of our weird and grimdark 'verse. A 3.75 civilization. Tier 4, Level 9, Type 11.

If it exists, is illegal, and can make a profit, we do it, and do it a lot. Proud industry leader in drug and weapons trade, assassination, and trafficking children to the Fae.
This "nation" does not represent my actual views, obviously. NS Stats not used.
Now hiring pirates, assassins, and mercenaries! Get paid to hurt and kill people for us!

User avatar
Airden Cartel
Attaché
 
Posts: 73
Founded: Sep 24, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Airden Cartel » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:59 pm

Laka Strolistandiler wrote:Is it possible to signup without a military factbook? I’m sorry if this is way too messy but I’m just plain bad at writing these things (my posts will do better I promise)


Yes. I rushed the OP out a little quickly, but have edited it now to clarify. Yes, you can join without a military factbook, you just need to answer a few questions so we can better gauge what YN might be capable of.

Hell, we don't have a proper military factbook ourselves (though we have a few different factbooks which can, in a pinch, serve similar purposes). This is mainly because we don't have anything remotely approaching a "standardized military".

Gothian Crimea wrote:
Laka Strolistandiler wrote:Is it possible to signup without a military factbook? I’m sorry if this is way too messy but I’m just plain bad at writing these things (my posts will do better I promise)

Describe what tech you have then, I assume this is meant to prevent people from bringing in super-magic-death beam unknown to the OP.


Bingo. Honestly, I don't mind a super-magic-death-beam. Such things are perfectly okay. I just kinda want to know about it.

The two factbook links serve a secondary purpose as well - to give me a good starting point for factbook reading.
International criminal syndicate "completely legitimate business conglomerate" set in the Wartorn Realms 'verse with Caligolus, Mukuro Clan, Cult of the Black Beast and co.
PT/FanT in a constructed world. Here's a good overview of our weird and grimdark 'verse. A 3.75 civilization. Tier 4, Level 9, Type 11.

If it exists, is illegal, and can make a profit, we do it, and do it a lot. Proud industry leader in drug and weapons trade, assassination, and trafficking children to the Fae.
This "nation" does not represent my actual views, obviously. NS Stats not used.
Now hiring pirates, assassins, and mercenaries! Get paid to hurt and kill people for us!

User avatar
Eisenstern
Secretary
 
Posts: 37
Founded: Jun 24, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eisenstern » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:43 pm

Name: Keg'dorath

Side: Self-Interest, probably against the Cartel in some capacity due to scope of goals.

Approx. TLs: FanT-FT, but not really reliant on technology in any capacity. Can oftentimes get by on his own.

Factbook or description: The First, Ur-Shaman, Paragon of Excess - the being known as Keg'dorath bears many eclectic names, and most of them fundamentally mean very little. Hailing from the dawn of Creation - or a Creation, at any rate - brought into being by the god Bael, he was placed upon a still-infantile Earth to shepherd the emergence of intelligent life, and guide it towards a generally safer future. Among the first of the Shaman caste, he was conceived as a healer, in a time when the ideal approach to such things was still very much uncertain - while later Shamans would come to be known for their wielding of arcane, life-giving light, Keg'dorath and his early ilk's experimentation with primal magic was in fact what originally prompted such refinement. Keg', for his part, did not take to sourceless, inexplicable healing - his ever-curious mind fixated on the way early man strove through trial and error to extract medicinal use from the world around him. Though many of the remedial powers of the natural world were taken as divine or magical (and perhaps in those days, they truly had been), Keg'dorath saw through into the crux of the thing - he saw in each chemical chain, winding its way through the juices of some wayward herb, a potential for development. A foundation for healing not wholly reliant on him, or his kind. And so he dove headfirst into the very first stages of pharmacology, forming his magic into a tool of amplification. A relay for inherent potential, a means of furthering that which man could already achieve on his own. An accelerant.

For ages, he plied his craft - oftentimes in the guise of a human, never far-removed from the budding edges of the medicine he'd helped bring into being. Vizier, alchemist, herbalist witch - each face merely a vehicle, merely a point of contact. Advancements waxed and waned, perception shifted, and the roiling tide of human development carried ever onwards. But Bael had created a being, perhaps, too curious. Too invested, and far too prone to seeking out novelty. With time, the interest in healing for healing's sake waned, and was supplanted by something less evidently benign; though fate and duty still thrust him forwards along the same old tracks, he found subtle ways to bend the tracks themselves hither and thither, to introduce some degree of excitement into the world he'd helped shape. The traveling healer was driven by a capricious schedule, and had to be chanced upon by the fortunate. The emperor’s physician healed his master’s every battlefield wound, and urged him ever onwards into greater bloodbaths, assuring him of immortality; and a somber-robed priest walked the fields of fallen, drawing out the dying breath of each and every stricken man to agonizing lengths. He stalked the earth as a force devoid of guidance, devoid of meaning - his life-giving arts were turned to aid the righteous and despicable in equal measure. All he himself sought was further horizons to explore, further novelties through which to put humanity, and he found them aplenty. Spirit healer, snake oil salesman, combat medic - they all blended together into one continuous, winding path through history, driven by an ancient directive and a desire to see all that there was to be seen.

Briefly torn from the realm of men during the Second Celestial War, he treated the planar battlefield as merely another frontier to examine. And though he was hardly beloved among demonkind at large - many of them his compatriots seeing his unpredictable, jarring nature and conduct as nuisance and threat in equal measure - his healing efforts would prompt reluctant thanks, at the very least; his powers had by this point developed into something truly unique, and in his colorful wanderings he had gathered a fair few nuances not known to the vast majority of his peers. Many a life was ultimately preserved by the wily hand of this ancient trickster.

The war served in many ways to expand Keg'dorath's scope of thought, and of vision. In its wake, his tether to the Earth and adjacent planes grew weaker; with time, his travels grew in scope and ambition. The time since is by this point uncountable - in what passes for the present day, his wanderings are sporadic and without visible direction, and his roots as a healer are all but forgotten. He tends to surface in the face of great upheaval, wherever such may be found, his ultimate ambitions unknowable; some decry him as an agent of this strife, others as a mere observer. The truth is likely somewhere in between, but one thing is with certainty known - wherever he may roam, chaos is soon to follow.

I Agree To The Rules: Sure.

RP Example: This should do.
Last edited by Eisenstern on Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
‖♜‖ 'Twixt the darkness, and the light ‖♜‖
‖♜‖ Seekers roam the seas of night ‖♜‖

A mercantile city state, housed in a dimension-hopping tower that's bigger on the inside.
Ruled by a meritocratic adventurers' council (in theory) and a democratically-elected municipal body (in practice).
Punches far above its apparent weight via an unending golem army and a schizotech clique of superhuman mercenaries.
NS stats are for those with no imagination.
[EXTREMELY WIP]

The not-so-short rundown [outdated] || The leaders [unfinished] || The military [outdated and unfinished] || Some choice information [soup]

User avatar
Airden Cartel
Attaché
 
Posts: 73
Founded: Sep 24, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Airden Cartel » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:47 pm

Eisenstern wrote:
Name: Keg'dorath

Side: Self-Interest, probably against the Cartel in some capacity due to scope of goals.

Approx. TLs: FanT-FT, but not really reliant on technology in any capacity. Can oftentimes get by on his own.

Factbook or description: The First, Ur-Shaman, Paragon of Excess - the being known as Keg'dorath bears many eclectic names, and most of them fundamentally mean very little. Hailing from the dawn of Creation - or a Creation, at any rate - brought into being by the god Bael, he was placed upon a still-infantile Earth to shepherd the emergence of intelligent life, and guide it towards a generally safer future. Among the first of the Shaman caste, he was conceived as a healer, in a time when the ideal approach to such things was still very much uncertain - while later Shamans would come to be known for their wielding of arcane, life-giving light, Keg'dorath and his early ilk's experimentation with primal magic was in fact what originally prompted such refinement. Keg', for his part, did not take to sourceless, inexplicable healing - his ever-curious mind fixated on the way early man strove through trial and error to extract medicinal use from the world around him. Though many of the remedial powers of the natural world were taken as divine or magical (and perhaps in those days, they truly had been), Keg'dorath saw through into the crux of the thing - he saw in each chemical chain, winding its way through the juices of some wayward herb, a potential for development. A foundation for healing not wholly reliant on him, or his kind. And so he dove headfirst into the very first stages of pharmacology, forming his magic into a tool of amplification. A relay for inherent potential, a means of furthering that which man could already achieve on his own. An accelerant.

For ages, he plied his craft - oftentimes in the guise of a human, never far-removed from the budding edges of the medicine he'd helped bring into being. Vizier, alchemist, herbalist witch - each face merely a vehicle, merely a point of contact. Advancements waxed and waned, perception shifted, and the roiling tide of human development carried ever onwards. But Bael had created a being, perhaps, too curious. Too invested, and far too prone to seeking out novelty. With time, the interest in healing for healing's sake waned, and was supplanted by something less evidently benign; though fate and duty still thrust him forwards along the same old tracks, he found subtle ways to bend the tracks themselves hither and thither, to introduce some degree of excitement into the world he'd helped shape. The traveling healer was driven by a capricious schedule, and had to be chanced upon by the fortunate. The emperor’s physician healed his master’s every battlefield wound, and urged him ever onwards into greater bloodbaths, assuring him of immortality; and a somber-robed priest walked the fields of fallen, drawing out the dying breath of each and every stricken man to agonizing lengths. He stalked the earth as a force devoid of guidance, devoid of meaning - his life-giving arts were turned to aid the righteous and despicable in equal measure. All he himself sought was further horizons to explore, further novelties through which to put humanity, and he found them aplenty. Spirit healer, snake oil salesman, combat medic - they all blended together into one continuous, winding path through history, driven by an ancient directive and a desire to see all that there was to be seen.

Briefly torn from the realm of men during the Second Celestial War, he treated the planar battlefield as merely another frontier to examine. And though he was hardly beloved among demonkind at large - many of them his compatriots seeing his unpredictable, jarring nature and conduct as nuisance and threat in equal measure - his healing efforts would prompt reluctant thanks, at the very least; his powers had by this point developed into something truly unique, and in his colorful wanderings he had gathered a fair few nuances not known to the vast majority of his peers. Many a life was ultimately preserved by the wily hand of this ancient trickster.

The war served in many ways to expand Keg'dorath's scope of thought, and of vision. In its wake, his tether to the Earth and adjacent planes grew weaker; with time, his travels grew in scope and ambition. The time since is by this point uncountable - in what passes for the present day, his wanderings are sporadic and without visible direction, and his roots as a healer are all but forgotten. He tends to surface in the face of great upheaval, wherever such may be found, his ultimate ambitions unknowable; some decry him as an agent of this strife, others as a mere observer. The truth is likely somewhere in between, but one thing is with certainty known - wherever he may roam, chaos is soon to follow.

I Agree To The Rules: Sure.

RP Example: This should do.


Accepted. Very good description and RP post, I may add.
International criminal syndicate "completely legitimate business conglomerate" set in the Wartorn Realms 'verse with Caligolus, Mukuro Clan, Cult of the Black Beast and co.
PT/FanT in a constructed world. Here's a good overview of our weird and grimdark 'verse. A 3.75 civilization. Tier 4, Level 9, Type 11.

If it exists, is illegal, and can make a profit, we do it, and do it a lot. Proud industry leader in drug and weapons trade, assassination, and trafficking children to the Fae.
This "nation" does not represent my actual views, obviously. NS Stats not used.
Now hiring pirates, assassins, and mercenaries! Get paid to hurt and kill people for us!

User avatar
Fan T Afghanistan
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 64
Founded: Jun 02, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Fan T Afghanistan » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:59 am

Nation:Sultanate of Afghanistan
Side: against cartel
Approx. TLs:Fantasy Tech/Fan-T Leader(s) Factbook:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fan_t_afghanistan/detail=factbook/id=1719870 (A link to YL's factbook please.)
Military Factbook:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fan_t_afghanistan/detail=factbook
I Agree To The Rules:Sure.
RP Example:I am Yusufzai Swat and Glevenschester

User avatar
Airden Cartel
Attaché
 
Posts: 73
Founded: Sep 24, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Airden Cartel » Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:34 pm

Fan T Afghanistan wrote:Nation:Sultanate of Afghanistan
Side: against cartel
Approx. TLs:Fantasy Tech/Fan-T Leader(s) Factbook:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fan_t_afghanistan/detail=factbook/id=1719870 (A link to YL's factbook please.)
Military Factbook:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fan_t_afghanistan/detail=factbook
I Agree To The Rules:Sure.
RP Example:I am Yusufzai Swat and Glevenschester


I am afraid you have not properly filled out your application. It has taken me a while, but I have managed to dig up some RP examples from you. I am sorry to say, you are not accepted.
International criminal syndicate "completely legitimate business conglomerate" set in the Wartorn Realms 'verse with Caligolus, Mukuro Clan, Cult of the Black Beast and co.
PT/FanT in a constructed world. Here's a good overview of our weird and grimdark 'verse. A 3.75 civilization. Tier 4, Level 9, Type 11.

If it exists, is illegal, and can make a profit, we do it, and do it a lot. Proud industry leader in drug and weapons trade, assassination, and trafficking children to the Fae.
This "nation" does not represent my actual views, obviously. NS Stats not used.
Now hiring pirates, assassins, and mercenaries! Get paid to hurt and kill people for us!

User avatar
Airden Cartel
Attaché
 
Posts: 73
Founded: Sep 24, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Airden Cartel » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:59 pm

/bump
International criminal syndicate "completely legitimate business conglomerate" set in the Wartorn Realms 'verse with Caligolus, Mukuro Clan, Cult of the Black Beast and co.
PT/FanT in a constructed world. Here's a good overview of our weird and grimdark 'verse. A 3.75 civilization. Tier 4, Level 9, Type 11.

If it exists, is illegal, and can make a profit, we do it, and do it a lot. Proud industry leader in drug and weapons trade, assassination, and trafficking children to the Fae.
This "nation" does not represent my actual views, obviously. NS Stats not used.
Now hiring pirates, assassins, and mercenaries! Get paid to hurt and kill people for us!

User avatar
Undemocacy
Attaché
 
Posts: 71
Founded: Sep 13, 2021
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Undemocacy » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:45 am

Nation: Undemocacy
Side: against cartel
Approx. TLs: Close future or post modern (I forget the term)
Leader(s) Factbook: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=und ... id=1611063
Military Factbook:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=und ... id=1620314
and
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=und ... id=1716763

I Agree To The Rules: yes (though I might not be available often)
RP Example: Sorry none yet : (
Last edited by Undemocacy on Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
proud member of Nova Scanda
Member of the (Scandan) Union.
I use NS stats.
Past Tech, Modern Tech, Post Modern tech. Yeah the history was weird
Tier: 10
Type: 9 (though I don't control all of my home planet)
Class: 0.6666666
According to this index:

User avatar
Airden Cartel
Attaché
 
Posts: 73
Founded: Sep 24, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Airden Cartel » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:10 pm

Undemocacy wrote:Nation: Undemocacy
Side: against cartel
Approx. TLs: Close future or post modern (I forget the term)
Leader(s) Factbook: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=und ... id=1611063
Military Factbook:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=und ... id=1620314
and
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=und ... id=1716763

I Agree To The Rules: yes (though I might not be available often)
RP Example: Sorry none yet : (


I'm afraid your factbooks don't really cover much.
Do you have an RP example from another site?
International criminal syndicate "completely legitimate business conglomerate" set in the Wartorn Realms 'verse with Caligolus, Mukuro Clan, Cult of the Black Beast and co.
PT/FanT in a constructed world. Here's a good overview of our weird and grimdark 'verse. A 3.75 civilization. Tier 4, Level 9, Type 11.

If it exists, is illegal, and can make a profit, we do it, and do it a lot. Proud industry leader in drug and weapons trade, assassination, and trafficking children to the Fae.
This "nation" does not represent my actual views, obviously. NS Stats not used.
Now hiring pirates, assassins, and mercenaries! Get paid to hurt and kill people for us!

User avatar
Undemocacy
Attaché
 
Posts: 71
Founded: Sep 13, 2021
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Undemocacy » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:24 pm

Airden Cartel wrote:Do you have an RP example from another site?


no, sorry.

Also what info do you want on my factbooks?
Last edited by Undemocacy on Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
proud member of Nova Scanda
Member of the (Scandan) Union.
I use NS stats.
Past Tech, Modern Tech, Post Modern tech. Yeah the history was weird
Tier: 10
Type: 9 (though I don't control all of my home planet)
Class: 0.6666666
According to this index:

User avatar
A m e n r i a
Senator
 
Posts: 4345
Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby A m e n r i a » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:48 pm

Since you haven't made any assassin apps in your storefront, would it be possible for a character of mine to be a Cartel-hired one?
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon.
Nani!? A rules creepypasta set in R1!?

User avatar
Airden Cartel
Attaché
 
Posts: 73
Founded: Sep 24, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Airden Cartel » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:13 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:Since you haven't made any assassin apps in your storefront, would it be possible for a character of mine to be a Cartel-hired one?


*thinks for a moment*

Oh. Right. I did have that set up for "claimed bounties" specifically. It's an oversight on my part, it's fine. Sure, you can sign up a character as a Cartel-hired assassin.
International criminal syndicate "completely legitimate business conglomerate" set in the Wartorn Realms 'verse with Caligolus, Mukuro Clan, Cult of the Black Beast and co.
PT/FanT in a constructed world. Here's a good overview of our weird and grimdark 'verse. A 3.75 civilization. Tier 4, Level 9, Type 11.

If it exists, is illegal, and can make a profit, we do it, and do it a lot. Proud industry leader in drug and weapons trade, assassination, and trafficking children to the Fae.
This "nation" does not represent my actual views, obviously. NS Stats not used.
Now hiring pirates, assassins, and mercenaries! Get paid to hurt and kill people for us!

User avatar
Battlegroup Anna
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 44
Founded: Apr 04, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Battlegroup Anna » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:43 pm

Nation: The Eternal Imperium of Chekbria
Side: Ostensibly, anti-Cartel. However, individual noble lords, and even members of the Imperial Family, may be willing to tolerate and encourage the cartel's existence.
Approx. TLs: Chekbria falls into an unnamed canon I have tentatively termed the 'BGAverse'.
Leader(s) Factbook: No factbook as of yet.

The leader of and God-Emperor of the Eternal Imperium of Chekbria(also known to those blighted and weak barbarians that live beyond the light of the Emperor's Realm as the "Chekbrian Empire"), is Emperor Ferro Maxim II von Steiner of the Chekbrian Empire; Grand Lord-Admiral of the Fleet, Terror of the Battlegroup, He Who Judges Men, Grand Magistrate of the Admiralty Court, First Citizen, Hero of the Motherland, Savior of Guyota's Disk, Grand Admiral of Eskadril'ya The Emperor's Wrath, Lord Militant of the Special Oblast of Dalstoy, Bane of Pirates, Judger of Men, Flayer of Degenerates, Liberator of Ulianosk, King of Howell’s Reach, Duke of Hadrian’s Expanse etc-cetera. The Emperor Ferro Maxim II von Steiner is the ideal Chekbrian ruler -- that is, one who has purified himself to the highest strain of humanity and who has slain all those who has opposed him, and who stands ready to lead Chekbria, and the human race, into a glorious new era where the strong shall prosper on their own merits, with the help of his loyal, watchful servants in the Oprichnina, the Imperial Order of Knights, and the Imperial Guard and Auxilia, who are all ready to sacrifice everything to ensure that the vision of the von Steiners comes to pass -- starting with the destruction of their pernicious neighbor, the "Free Republic of Aztlan", a group of squabbling, rebellious, bandit-lapdog systems of the now-destroyed pirate-fleet known as "Battlegroup Anna" who cling to the outdated, discredited ideologies and evolutionary dead-ends of egalitarianism, liberalism and republicanism.

(Read: Chekbria is a failed state ridden by internal factionalism and infighting and on it's own would be utterly steamrolled by the Free Republic. The amount of power the Emperor has is very questionable.)

Military Factbook: No military factbook as of yet.

The Chekbrian "military" is not merely an armed force but a spiritual body, who admits no law but the offensive and no method but the time-tested mechanisms of evolution. Each servant of the God-Emperor pushes himself to the limits of human endurance and is fanatically loyal, removing the need for the creature-comforts and fancy toys the pirate-Battlegroup and it's Republican lapdogs require. While an Aztlaner "militiaman" is a soft, degenerate weakling, grabbed off the streets of Coatl who cannot fight without his multi-spectrum goggles, his ice cream, his clean pajamas and toilet paper, even the lowliest Chekbrian Guardsman is hardened by an intensive training process that weeds out weaklings and produces a calibre of soldier superior to all others in the galaxy, more than matching even the foul techno-magics of the Battlegroup. While Aztlaner soldiers and officers routinely disobey orders, Chekbrian Oprichnina officers embedded in the command structure have full authority to root out cowardice and disloyalty among the enlisted ranks and officer corps.

With regards to the Imperial Navy, the Eternal Imperium of Chekbria maintains well-developed fleets, armed with heavy, long-range railguns and thick armor that can defeat even the foulest, most powerful of missiles utilized by the Battlegroup. With regards to so-called "weapons of mass destruction", Chekbria utilizes these weapons on a tactical basis and does not care for the squawks of weaklings who object to their usage.

(The Chekbrian Navy adheres to 'Monitor doctrine', which emphasizes relatively fast, but heavily armored ships with large-calibre, short-range railguns -- a doctrine was shown to be utterly obsolete in the face of mass-proliferation of FTL-equipped anti-ship missiles and long-ranged sensor systems. It's ground troops are rigid, tactically inflexible, slow(some units are actually lack motor transport), utilize severely-outdated and poorly-made equipment(and in many cases lack basic CBRN protection or even gloves). Bolt-action coil-rifles, long-relegated to the realm of sniper units or certain militas among Battlegroup Anna and the Free Republic of Aztlan's various armed forces, are in common issuance. Most troops are either demoralized conscripts, or brainwashed volunteers and parade troops in the form of the Imperial Guard or the Imperial Knights. Chemical weapons and massed artillery in the form of towed guns are often used to attempt to open breakthroughs. Mutinies are common but swiftly, brutally repressed.)

I Agree To The Rules: y
RP Example:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=513901&p=39248194#p39248194
Last edited by Battlegroup Anna on Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Refugees who fled their homeworld to escape a global, and increasingly interstellar, empire bent on 'civilizing' them; now shaken, stirred, and a nomadic spacefaring mercenary group.
Features include ship-spirits, space submarines, FTL cruise missiles, typewriters, and child-soldiers.

FT/FanT. Puppet of Polish Prussian Commonwealth.

"Seven-hundred years ago..." | CBGS 'VISBY' | CBGS 'SIPAHI'

User avatar
Airden Cartel
Attaché
 
Posts: 73
Founded: Sep 24, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Airden Cartel » Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:40 pm

Undemocacy wrote:
Airden Cartel wrote:Do you have an RP example from another site?


no, sorry.

Also what info do you want on my factbooks?


I'm not even sure where to start. Your factbooks really don't answer much.

Battlegroup Anna wrote:Nation: The Eternal Imperium of Chekbria
Side: Ostensibly, anti-Cartel. However, individual noble lords, and even members of the Imperial Family, may be willing to tolerate and encourage the cartel's existence.
Approx. TLs: Chekbria falls into an unnamed canon I have tentatively termed the 'BGAverse'.
Leader(s) Factbook: No factbook as of yet.

The leader of and God-Emperor of the Eternal Imperium of Chekbria(also known to those blighted and weak barbarians that live beyond the light of the Emperor's Realm as the "Chekbrian Empire"), is Emperor Ferro Maxim II von Steiner of the Chekbrian Empire; Grand Lord-Admiral of the Fleet, Terror of the Battlegroup, He Who Judges Men, Grand Magistrate of the Admiralty Court, First Citizen, Hero of the Motherland, Savior of Guyota's Disk, Grand Admiral of Eskadril'ya The Emperor's Wrath, Lord Militant of the Special Oblast of Dalstoy, Bane of Pirates, Judger of Men, Flayer of Degenerates, Liberator of Ulianosk, King of Howell’s Reach, Duke of Hadrian’s Expanse etc-cetera. The Emperor Ferro Maxim II von Steiner is the ideal Chekbrian ruler -- that is, one who has purified himself to the highest strain of humanity and who has slain all those who has opposed him, and who stands ready to lead Chekbria, and the human race, into a glorious new era where the strong shall prosper on their own merits, with the help of his loyal, watchful servants in the Oprichnina, the Imperial Order of Knights, and the Imperial Guard and Auxilia, who are all ready to sacrifice everything to ensure that the vision of the von Steiners comes to pass -- starting with the destruction of their pernicious neighbor, the "Free Republic of Aztlan", a group of squabbling, rebellious, bandit-lapdog systems of the now-destroyed pirate-fleet known as "Battlegroup Anna" who cling to the outdated, discredited ideologies and evolutionary dead-ends of egalitarianism, liberalism and republicanism.

(Read: Chekbria is a failed state ridden by internal factionalism and infighting and on it's own would be utterly steamrolled by the Free Republic. The amount of power the Emperor has is very questionable.)

Military Factbook: No military factbook as of yet.

The Chekbrian "military" is not merely an armed force but a spiritual body, who admits no law but the offensive and no method but the time-tested mechanisms of evolution. Each servant of the God-Emperor pushes himself to the limits of human endurance and is fanatically loyal, removing the need for the creature-comforts and fancy toys the pirate-Battlegroup and it's Republican lapdogs require. While an Aztlaner "militiaman" is a soft, degenerate weakling, grabbed off the streets of Coatl who cannot fight without his multi-spectrum goggles, his ice cream, his clean pajamas and toilet paper, even the lowliest Chekbrian Guardsman is hardened by an intensive training process that weeds out weaklings and produces a calibre of soldier superior to all others in the galaxy, more than matching even the foul techno-magics of the Battlegroup. While Aztlaner soldiers and officers routinely disobey orders, Chekbrian Oprichnina officers embedded in the command structure have full authority to root out cowardice and disloyalty among the enlisted ranks and officer corps.

With regards to the Imperial Navy, the Eternal Imperium of Chekbria maintains well-developed fleets, armed with heavy, long-range railguns and thick armor that can defeat even the foulest, most powerful of missiles utilized by the Battlegroup. With regards to so-called "weapons of mass destruction", Chekbria utilizes these weapons on a tactical basis and does not care for the squawks of weaklings who object to their usage.

(The Chekbrian Navy adheres to 'Monitor doctrine', which emphasizes relatively fast, but heavily armored ships with large-calibre, short-range railguns -- a doctrine was shown to be utterly obsolete in the face of mass-proliferation of FTL-equipped anti-ship missiles and long-ranged sensor systems. It's ground troops are rigid, tactically inflexible, slow(some units are actually lack motor transport), utilize severely-outdated and poorly-made equipment(and in many cases lack basic CBRN protection or even gloves). Bolt-action coil-rifles, long-relegated to the realm of sniper units or certain militas among Battlegroup Anna and the Free Republic of Aztlan's various armed forces, are in common issuance. Most troops are either demoralized conscripts, or brainwashed volunteers and parade troops in the form of the Imperial Guard or the Imperial Knights. Chemical weapons and massed artillery in the form of towed guns are often used to attempt to open breakthroughs. Mutinies are common but swiftly, brutally repressed.)

I Agree To The Rules: y
RP Example:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=513901&p=39248194#p39248194


Approved, of course.

I imagine BGA-verse is somewhere in FT, but Chekbria is late PMT? Is that an accurate assessment?
International criminal syndicate "completely legitimate business conglomerate" set in the Wartorn Realms 'verse with Caligolus, Mukuro Clan, Cult of the Black Beast and co.
PT/FanT in a constructed world. Here's a good overview of our weird and grimdark 'verse. A 3.75 civilization. Tier 4, Level 9, Type 11.

If it exists, is illegal, and can make a profit, we do it, and do it a lot. Proud industry leader in drug and weapons trade, assassination, and trafficking children to the Fae.
This "nation" does not represent my actual views, obviously. NS Stats not used.
Now hiring pirates, assassins, and mercenaries! Get paid to hurt and kill people for us!

User avatar
Wochaystein
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 398
Founded: May 06, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Wochaystein » Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:43 pm

OOC: Airden Cartel, are you open to predetermined outcomes? My attempt is to use the Cartel Wars as the reason Wochaystein was eventually absorbed by Diarcesia.

Nation: The Holy Empire (officially); Holy Empire Remnant of Zuidren (in historiography)
Side: Self-Interest
Approx. TLs: PT: Late 18th century in the Gregorian Calendar. Ustaynga/PT Kerbin TLs
Leader(s) Factbook: None. Kaiser Frederich is the current leader of one of the successor states of the fragmented Holy Empire. Amid the civil war known as the Trouble Across the Four Corners, Frederich, a descendant of Kaiser Grimbert, controls the Unterinsel - where the united Holy Empire's capital of Zuidren is located.
Military Factbook: None.

What approach to war does YN have? The Holy Empire remnant approaches war by its own internal logic. As such, its generals don't stand idly by and watch the other nations take the initiative, or worse, have the populace fall into indifference. It sends forth warriors from every corner of its territory to do the best they can with what meager resources they have. In war, especially against the other Holy Empire successor-states, there is no saving grace to the vanquished. Men are either converted to the cause of the Zuidren remnant being the "true" Holy Empire or destroyed. The Zuidrenese method of warfare is described by outsiders as a brutal, hot, hard, ugly, dirty, disgusting, throat-aching, head-baring, body-aching, mouth-covering nightmare.

Does YN specialize in a particular field of combat (e.g. naval, air, land, space, etc.)? If so, which?
Land

What kinds of weapons will most troops have? Not standardized, but most likely a a very limited array of muskets

Does YN have weapons of mass destruction? If yes, please list all of them. No.

What combat capabilities does YN have? Offensive-focused capabilities
I Agree To The Rules: Yes
RP Example: The desired end result of Wochaystein's involvement if accepted in this RP
Last edited by Wochaystein on Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dieresis of Diarcesia
The Cities of the Holy Empire of Wochaystein
Zuidren | Krofen | Fischen | Tien | Tendorf

User avatar
Airden Cartel
Attaché
 
Posts: 73
Founded: Sep 24, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Airden Cartel » Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:44 pm

Wochaystein wrote:OOC: Airden Cartel, are you open to predetermined outcomes? My attempt is to use the Cartel Wars as the reason Wochaystein was eventually absorbed by Diarcesia.

Nation: The Holy Empire (officially); Holy Empire Remnant of Zuidren (in historiography)
Side: Self-Interest
Approx. TLs: PT: Late 18th century in the Gregorian Calendar. Ustaynga/PT Kerbin TLs
Leader(s) Factbook: None. Kaiser Frederich is the current leader of one of the successor states of the fragmented Holy Empire. Amid the civil war known as the Trouble Across the Four Corners, Frederich, a descendant of Kaiser Grimbert, controls the Unterinsel - where the united Holy Empire's capital of Zuidren is located.
Military Factbook: None.

What approach to war does YN have? The Holy Empire remnant approaches war by its own internal logic. As such, its generals don't stand idly by and watch the other nations take the initiative, or worse, have the populace fall into indifference. It sends forth warriors from every corner of its territory to do the best they can with what meager resources they have. In war, especially against the other Holy Empire successor-states, there is no saving grace to the vanquished. Men are either converted to the cause of the Zuidren remnant being the "true" Holy Empire or destroyed. The Zuidrenese method of warfare is described by outsiders as a brutal, hot, hard, ugly, dirty, disgusting, throat-aching, head-baring, body-aching, mouth-covering nightmare.

Does YN specialize in a particular field of combat (e.g. naval, air, land, space, etc.)? If so, which?
Land

What kinds of weapons will most troops have? Not standardized, but most likely a a very limited array of muskets

Does YN have weapons of mass destruction? If yes, please list all of them. No.

What combat capabilities does YN have? Offensive-focused capabilities
I Agree To The Rules: Yes
RP Example: The desired end result of Wochaystein's involvement if accepted in this RP


I prefer not having a predetermined outcome, instead allowing the RP to go wherever it does. Beyond a general premise and some vague, flexible plans, I don't have a "planned plot", instead taking each post as it comes and rolling with the punches, so to speak. We have a lot of really big hitters (myself included) in this RP, capable of all kinds of shenanigans, which almost certainly will see use. You could try for that outcome, and it might even happen, but I won't make any promises. (Unfortunately, Zuidren looks like an attractive target for the cartel to try to subvert and gain a foothold in.)

I will also say that the setting Airden Cartel is in, Wartorn Realms, also has something that is called "the Holy Empire" (which will, at minimum, be mentioned a lot in RP - Airden controls land not by conquest, but corruption, so the land still officially belongs to other nations and the like; much of the Airden's lands in canon officially belong to the Holy Empire, and are de jure run by imperial officials, officials who just happen to be in the pocket of the cartel); not sure what we're going to do to try to avoid ambiguity, as that could lead to some really weird miscommunication.

What do you mean by "Kerbin TLs"? I can't say I've heard that specific term used before.
International criminal syndicate "completely legitimate business conglomerate" set in the Wartorn Realms 'verse with Caligolus, Mukuro Clan, Cult of the Black Beast and co.
PT/FanT in a constructed world. Here's a good overview of our weird and grimdark 'verse. A 3.75 civilization. Tier 4, Level 9, Type 11.

If it exists, is illegal, and can make a profit, we do it, and do it a lot. Proud industry leader in drug and weapons trade, assassination, and trafficking children to the Fae.
This "nation" does not represent my actual views, obviously. NS Stats not used.
Now hiring pirates, assassins, and mercenaries! Get paid to hurt and kill people for us!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Janpia, Neo-Western East Korea, Seorabeol Federation, The Ice States, Vavlar

Advertisement

Remove ads