NATION

PASSWORD

The First East Brazililand Zarnicov War [OOC | MT | OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
The Free Russian Tzarists
Envoy
 
Posts: 281
Founded: Apr 20, 2022
New York Times Democracy

The First East Brazililand Zarnicov War [OOC | MT | OPEN]

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:08 pm

First Zarnicovian - East Brazililand War | Brazililand War of Independence

Image


East Brazililand, a newly formed and tenuously united state made up of Catholics, Democrats, and Seculars working together only internationally, has come under fire by the forces of Zarnicovia just as agreements are signed to unite. Russia, East Brazililands chief supporter and closest ally, must work together with the Brazililand coalition to defend the Confederation, and even, if they're lucky, unite Brazililand.

The Zarnicovs themselves are split, which could make this slightly easier. Following the Zarnicov-Armenian War, the nation was split. One of these splits was the All Zarnicov National Union Party, run-of-the-mill Christian Fascists, Vs. the Zarnicovian Socialist State, a breed of socialism who not only believe in God but also wish for a Zarnicov state religion. The two factions, although more hostile to EB then to each other, still are at each other's throats, with their associated parties battling in the streets.

That said, Brazilliland is fractured. Made of Zarnicovs, Catholics, and atheists all under their own country, only united in foreign policy, only weeks ago they were slaughtering each other in the streets. Held together by a combination of mutual interests, the need to defend Braililand, and RUssian pressure, the forces alliance was made seconds before the attack.

Code: Select all
[b][align=center]Application[/align][/b]
Nation name:
Side (AZNUP, ZSS, EB):
Leader:
Military intervention: (Y or N)
ORBAT:
Non-military intervention:
Official reason to intervene:
Actual reason to intervene
Other:

User avatar
Reich of the New World Order
Diplomat
 
Posts: 929
Founded: Mar 08, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Reich of the New World Order » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:58 pm

Application

Nation name: The Multiversal Cult of Reich of the New World Order [Cult of the Grand Unity for MT/PMT]
Side (AZNUP, ZSS, EB): AZNUP
Leader: Archon Nirin Sschlass [Eternal Prophet Zarkosh Kruk]
Military intervention: (Y or N) N
ORBAT:
Non-military intervention: Humanitarian supplies for the people of AZNUP
8 Tones of food
5 Tones of Medicine
2 Tones of Medical equipment
20,000 Cobretti AR-70
600 Scorpion Tanks
200 Instigator flame tanks
10 Specter Mobile Artillery
20 Tones of Tabun and Sarin

Official reason to intervene: Aiding the people of Zarnicovia
Actual reason to intervene Helping our friends in AZNUP
Other:
Multiversal News: Terran infestation reduced to acceptable levels ||Ritual of Purity to be held at Geshvol. A total of 20 million Terrans are to be sacrificed||Mandatory replacement of biological limbs has begun.||Military parades to be held at Archona in honor of Hekil Fegorsh Yukshu.||
Embassy NS stats are not used IC name is Archona This nation represent my views 110%

User avatar
The Free Russian Tzarists
Envoy
 
Posts: 281
Founded: Apr 20, 2022
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:22 pm

Reich of the New World Order wrote:
Application

Nation name: The Multiversal Cult of Reich of the New World Order [Cult of the Grand Unity for MT/PMT]
Side (AZNUP, ZSS, EB): AZNUP
Leader: Archon Nirin Sschlass [Eternal Prophet Zarkosh Kruk]
Military intervention: (Y or N) N
ORBAT:
Non-military intervention: Humanitarian supplies for the people of AZNUP
8 Tones of food
5 Tones of Medicine
2 Tones of Medical equipment
20,000 Cobretti AR-70
600 Scorpion Tanks
200 Instigator flame tanks
10 Specter Mobile Artillery
20 Tones of Tabun and Sarin

Official reason to intervene: Aiding the people of Zarnicovia
Actual reason to intervene Helping our friends in AZNUP
Other:

'Cepted.

User avatar
Grand New Columbia
Secretary
 
Posts: 27
Founded: May 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand New Columbia » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:59 am

Application

Nation name: The United Kingdom Of Columbia
Side (AZNUP, ZSS, EB): East Brazililand and Russian Empire
Leader: WIP
Military intervention: (Y or N) No. (At least for now)
ORBAT:
Non-military intervention:
This can change with circumstances.
- Delivery of up to 2,000+ Stinger Missiles
- Delivery of up to 2,000+ Starstreak Missiles
- Delivery of up to 500+ Rapier Surface To Air Missile System
- Samaritan tracked armoured ambulance
- Saladin wheeled (6×6) armoured car
- Aster 15 Surface To Air Missiles
- Exocet AM39 (air-launched) Missile
- Exocet MM40 (surface-launched) – Block 1, Block 2 Missile
Official reason to intervene: To help the Brazililand for their sovereignty and unity. And perhaps establish peace and democracy.
Actual reason to intervene: Same as above.
Other: The aid will be continued to the allied and coalition forces throughout the war.
Last edited by Grand New Columbia on Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9893
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:42 pm

Application

Nation name: AZNUP
Side (AZNUP, ZSS, EB): AZNUP
Leader: General Gorbishev
Military intervention: (Y or N) Y
ORBAT: 60,000 troops. Aided by 22 armored companies.
Non-military intervention: Some trade deals.
Official reason to intervene: god
Actual reason to intervene reintegration
Other:

Application

Nation name: Republix of ZN
Side (AZNUP, ZSS, EB): securals?
Leader: Mayfield
Military intervention: (Y or N) Y
ORBAT: 40,000 troops aided by 18 motorized and armored companies
Non-military intervention: large trade deals and investments
Official reason to intervene: ideology
Actual reason to intervene: reintegration
Other:
Diplomacy: Tensions decrease between KTO and GCN. AZNUP puts foward ZN hold negiotations | politics: Protests in many states have quite following strong AZNUP response | economy: New Zeeland stock exchange keeps falling now by 42.3% as AZNUP looks to try and fix multiple economic issues. Debt continues to rise.

#prolifebutnotlikethis

User avatar
The Free Russian Tzarists
Envoy
 
Posts: 281
Founded: Apr 20, 2022
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:45 pm

Zarnicovia nova wrote:
Application

Nation name: AZNUP
Side (AZNUP, ZSS, EB): AZNUP
Leader: General Gorbishev
Military intervention: (Y or N) Y
ORBAT: 60,000 troops. Aided by 22 armored companies.
Non-military intervention: Some trade deals.
Official reason to intervene: god
Actual reason to intervene reintegration
Other:

Application

Nation name: Republix of ZN
Side (AZNUP, ZSS, EB): securals?
Leader: Mayfield
Military intervention: (Y or N) Y
ORBAT: 40,000 troops aided by 18 motorized and armored companies
Non-military intervention: large trade deals and investments
Official reason to intervene: ideology
Actual reason to intervene: reintegration
Other:
Grand New Columbia wrote:
Application

Nation name: The United States Of Columbia
Side (AZNUP, ZSS, EB): East Brazililand and Russian Empire
Leader: His Excellency, President Of The Republic, François Benjamin
Military intervention: (Y or N) No. (At least for now)
ORBAT:
Non-military intervention:
This can change with circumstances.
- Delivery of up to 2,000+ Stinger Missiles
- Delivery of up to 2,000+ Starstreak Missiles
- Delivery of up to 500+ Rapier Surface To Air Missile System
- Samaritan tracked armoured ambulance
- Saladin wheeled (6×6) armoured car
- Aster 15 Surface To Air Missiles
- Exocet AM39 (air-launched) Missile
- Exocet MM40 (surface-launched) – Block 1, Block 2 Missile
Official reason to intervene: To help the Brazililand for their sovereignty and unity. And perhaps establish peace and democracy.
Actual reason to intervene: Same as above.
Other: The aid will be continued to the allied and coalition forces throughout the war.

Accepted.

User avatar
Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 462
Founded: Sep 04, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:48 pm

Since I already ICly pulled off the main island and sailed for a new one, I thought it would make the most sense to mostly use the old app, with a few reinforcements as the war heats up.
Nation name: Gothian Crimea
Side supported: ANZUP
Leader: Theodoric Siculo
Military intervention: (Y or N) Y
[spoiler=ORBAT]ORBAT:
5,000 Gozechnyan Infantry(pretty standard infantry, gun is like a better Ak).
400 Navache Light Armor(Light tanks and BTR style vehicles, guns or missiles can very, generally speed but low armor).
100 HTAs(Hayer Thermobaric self-propelled Artillery, a tank chassis with a rocket system on top).
1,000 Dai Nam Guerillas(The names explains it all, though the specialize in forest, mountains, and especially jungle mountain/valleys).
4 Nihonese Carriers plus escorts and planes.
Zhonggoun Transport ships for the troops.
3,000 Aquitinian Penal Legion men(Some are more zealous than normal troops other disheartened, they are there because they either blasphemed/fled the battle, this is a repentance course run by the Sisterhood).
200 Warden's Charges(guys who the state has be human mine-sweepers slash bullet sponges instead of the death penalty).

Non-military intervention: -
Reason for joining(official): To prevent the rise of secularism.
Reading for joining(actual): Same as stated.
Other: I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
Last edited by Gothian Crimea on Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Come out, the WA has passed a resolution. Actions will be taken to bring your nation into compliance.
I HATE THE ANTICHIRST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
Gothian Embassy | Cygnus Arms Selling guns, or producing yours | D~Koi Selling decoy holograms, combat holograms, and both at the same time
I have many other nations. I treat this like a hub nation, so generally they will have Gothian Crimea in their sig | Say NO to NS stats

User avatar
Romanic Imperium
Minister
 
Posts: 2386
Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Romanic Imperium » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:30 pm

Hmmm should I intervene and do something or should I let this drain Russia
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

I lost a war and this is my punishment. God damnit

KTO and GCN are both evils. Each is as bad as the other. Proud IHC member

Most ns stats non canon

User avatar
Eclius
Senator
 
Posts: 3525
Founded: Oct 24, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Eclius » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:58 pm

Romanic Imperium wrote:Hmmm should I intervene and do something or should I let this drain Russia

Let this drain Russia, once it is weakened, strike this with all your might. When this is over, let's build a giant Colosseum in Moscow to celebrate victory.
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

User avatar
Romanic Imperium
Minister
 
Posts: 2386
Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Romanic Imperium » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:03 pm

Eclius wrote:
Romanic Imperium wrote:Hmmm should I intervene and do something or should I let this drain Russia

Let this drain Russia, once it is weakened, strike this with all your might. When this is over, let's build a giant Colosseum in Moscow to celebrate victory.


Roman brother?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

I lost a war and this is my punishment. God damnit

KTO and GCN are both evils. Each is as bad as the other. Proud IHC member

Most ns stats non canon

User avatar
Eclius
Senator
 
Posts: 3525
Founded: Oct 24, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Eclius » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:06 pm

Application

Nation name: Eclius
Side (AZNUP, ZSS, EB): Neutral (secretly support AZNUP and all other anti-Russian and anti-Brazililiand forces)
Leader: President Marslie Lambert
Military intervention: N
ORBAT: N
Non-military intervention: Sanctions on Russian Empire, partial/full trades embargo, political support, financial support ($20 billion USD in aid), military/equipment supply (if necessary), covert ops/intelligence support
Weapon support to Zarnicovia:
-Standard machine guns used by Eclius' top secret spec-ops squadron known as "confessors"
-Flame throwers used by Eclius' Black Hand troopers
-Medical packs and equipment
-High-yield incendiary munitions (if necessary)
-Mantis anti-aircraft tanks
-Guided missiles
-Harpy ground-attack helicopters
(OOC: Reich of the New World Order, let's see how many references you can catch :lol: )
Official reason to intervene: To stop the aggression of Russian Empire and Brazililand
Actual reason to intervene: to drain Russia and East Brazililand of their power.
Other: Eclius will deploy its elite shadow team to gather intel
Last edited by Eclius on Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

User avatar
Eclius
Senator
 
Posts: 3525
Founded: Oct 24, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Eclius » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:07 pm

Romanic Imperium wrote:
Eclius wrote:Let this drain Russia, once it is weakened, strike this with all your might. When this is over, let's build a giant Colosseum in Moscow to celebrate victory.


Roman brother?

Glory to Rome, the Imperium shall conquer all
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

User avatar
Eclius
Senator
 
Posts: 3525
Founded: Oct 24, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Eclius » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:09 pm

Reich of the New World Order wrote:
Application

Nation name: The Multiversal Cult of Reich of the New World Order [Cult of the Grand Unity for MT/PMT]
Side (AZNUP, ZSS, EB): AZNUP
Leader: Archon Nirin Sschlass [Eternal Prophet Zarkosh Kruk]
Military intervention: (Y or N) N
ORBAT:
Non-military intervention: Humanitarian supplies for the people of AZNUP
8 Tones of food
5 Tones of Medicine
2 Tones of Medical equipment
20,000 Cobretti AR-70
600 Scorpion Tanks
200 Instigator flame tanks
10 Specter Mobile Artillery
20 Tones of Tabun and Sarin

Official reason to intervene: Aiding the people of Zarnicovia
Actual reason to intervene Helping our friends in AZNUP
Other:


I will send Zarnicovia Nova shadow team and black hand troopers if necessary. Should the situation worsen, I will send Avatar and vertigo bombers (and whatever we looted from the Scrins) ;) ;)
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

User avatar
Romanic Imperium
Minister
 
Posts: 2386
Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Romanic Imperium » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:14 pm

Eclius wrote:
Romanic Imperium wrote:
Roman brother?

Glory to Rome, the Imperium shall conquer all


Glory to Rome. Say how do you feel about joining an organization that is made to further nations power?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

I lost a war and this is my punishment. God damnit

KTO and GCN are both evils. Each is as bad as the other. Proud IHC member

Most ns stats non canon

User avatar
Laka Strolistandiler
Senator
 
Posts: 4204
Founded: Jul 14, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Laka Strolistandiler » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:25 am

Application

Nation name: The Queensdom of Laka Strolistandiler, Crown, Peer and Vol dependencies, Personal Union States, Client and Affiliated States, Colonies, Protectorates and other Territories Controlled or Administered by Her Imperial Highness
Side (AZNUP, ZSS, EB): EB
Leader: HIH Empress Heilgarda Davenport-Kaltenbrunnergentsshfelde-II
Military intervention: (Y or N): Y
ORBAT: Fleet:
HMS Cockchafer-II fleet carrier (Nimitz-class with some elements from Gerald R Ford-class)
HMS Almarock battlecruiser (Hood upgraded like they planned to upgrade Iowa in 80’s)
2 Aegis cruisers (HMS Daring and HMS Daredevil)
2 multirole destroyers (Kongo+class with aegis)
1 ASW destroyer (a BPK or something)
A hospital ship (HMHS Iva Walsham, Queen Mary 2-meets-Britannic)
Various support vessels (CCCI ships, floatplane and submarine tenders, etc)
Around 7 corvettes of different types and tasks
Submarine fleet includes:
3 nuclear attack submarines
2 diesel attack submarines
1 SSBN
1 radar picket submarine
Non-military intervention: N
Official reason to intervene: Freedom of navigation, exercises alongside Boer fleet
Actual reason to intervene: Willing to secure dynastic connections with Russian monarchy
Other: Can we use WMD’s?
I am not a Russian but a Cameroonian born in this POS.
An autocratic monarchy with elements of aristocracy which is militaristic to the point of suicidal. Nuclear armed ready to use this weapon on any agressor or itself to prevent capture. Ruled over by a combination of medieval-ish thinking of workers and peasants and incredibly hierarchical society. A British-ish colonial empire incorporating some partially democratic nations who just want some WMD’s
Quote of the day:They forced the life on me. I do not want to live. My life brings happiness to no one
Pronouns up to your choice but I’d prefer to be referred to as she/her.
I reserve the right to /stillme any one-liners if my post is at least two lines long

User avatar
The Free Russian Tzarists
Envoy
 
Posts: 281
Founded: Apr 20, 2022
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:18 am

Laka Strolistandiler wrote:
Application

Nation name: The Queensdom of Laka Strolistandiler, Crown, Peer and Vol dependencies, Personal Union States, Client and Affiliated States, Colonies, Protectorates and other Territories Controlled or Administered by Her Imperial Highness
Side (AZNUP, ZSS, EB): EB
Leader: HIH Empress Heilgarda Davenport-Kaltenbrunnergentsshfelde-II
Military intervention: (Y or N): Y
ORBAT: Fleet:
HMS Cockchafer-II fleet carrier (Nimitz-class with some elements from Gerald R Ford-class)
HMS Almarock battlecruiser (Hood upgraded like they planned to upgrade Iowa in 80’s)
2 Aegis cruisers (HMS Daring and HMS Daredevil)
2 multirole destroyers (Kongo+class with aegis)
1 ASW destroyer (a BPK or something)
A hospital ship (HMHS Iva Walsham, Queen Mary 2-meets-Britannic)
Various support vessels (CCCI ships, floatplane and submarine tenders, etc)
Around 7 corvettes of different types and tasks
Submarine fleet includes:
3 nuclear attack submarines
2 diesel attack submarines
1 SSBN
1 radar picket submarine
Non-military intervention: N
Official reason to intervene: Freedom of navigation, exercises alongside Boer fleet
Actual reason to intervene: Willing to secure dynastic connections with Russian monarchy
Other: Can we use WMD’s?
Eclius wrote:
Application

Nation name: Eclius
Side (AZNUP, ZSS, EB): Neutral (secretly support AZNUP and all other anti-Russian and anti-Brazililiand forces)
Leader: President Marslie Lambert
Military intervention: N
ORBAT: N
Non-military intervention: Sanctions on Russian Empire, partial/full trades embargo, political support, financial support ($20 billion USD in aid), military/equipment supply (if necessary), covert ops/intelligence support
Weapon support to Zarnicovia:
-Standard machine guns used by Eclius' top secret spec-ops squadron known as "confessors"
-Flame throwers used by Eclius' Black Hand troopers
-Medical packs and equipment
-High-yield incendiary munitions (if necessary)
-Mantis anti-aircraft tanks
-Guided missiles
-Harpy ground-attack helicopters
(OOC: Reich of the New World Order, let's see how many references you can catch :lol: )
Official reason to intervene: To stop the aggression of Russian Empire and Brazililand
Actual reason to intervene: to drain Russia and East Brazililand of their power.
Other: Eclius will deploy its elite shadow team to gather intel

Eccepted

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9893
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:32 am

Russia. Ya forgot to add the map to the OP.

I can't update for like today and maybe tmr. I am on vacation to Loa and Capitol Reef so I can't make new updates.

Image
Diplomacy: Tensions decrease between KTO and GCN. AZNUP puts foward ZN hold negiotations | politics: Protests in many states have quite following strong AZNUP response | economy: New Zeeland stock exchange keeps falling now by 42.3% as AZNUP looks to try and fix multiple economic issues. Debt continues to rise.

#prolifebutnotlikethis

User avatar
Laka Strolistandiler
Senator
 
Posts: 4204
Founded: Jul 14, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Laka Strolistandiler » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:47 am

IC where
I am not a Russian but a Cameroonian born in this POS.
An autocratic monarchy with elements of aristocracy which is militaristic to the point of suicidal. Nuclear armed ready to use this weapon on any agressor or itself to prevent capture. Ruled over by a combination of medieval-ish thinking of workers and peasants and incredibly hierarchical society. A British-ish colonial empire incorporating some partially democratic nations who just want some WMD’s
Quote of the day:They forced the life on me. I do not want to live. My life brings happiness to no one
Pronouns up to your choice but I’d prefer to be referred to as she/her.
I reserve the right to /stillme any one-liners if my post is at least two lines long

User avatar
Eclius
Senator
 
Posts: 3525
Founded: Oct 24, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Eclius » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:28 am

Laka Strolistandiler wrote:
Application

Nation name: The Queensdom of Laka Strolistandiler, Crown, Peer and Vol dependencies, Personal Union States, Client and Affiliated States, Colonies, Protectorates and other Territories Controlled or Administered by Her Imperial Highness
Side (AZNUP, ZSS, EB): EB
Leader: HIH Empress Heilgarda Davenport-Kaltenbrunnergentsshfelde-II
Military intervention: (Y or N): Y
ORBAT: Fleet:
HMS Cockchafer-II fleet carrier (Nimitz-class with some elements from Gerald R Ford-class)
HMS Almarock battlecruiser (Hood upgraded like they planned to upgrade Iowa in 80’s)
2 Aegis cruisers (HMS Daring and HMS Daredevil)
2 multirole destroyers (Kongo+class with aegis)
1 ASW destroyer (a BPK or something)
A hospital ship (HMHS Iva Walsham, Queen Mary 2-meets-Britannic)
Various support vessels (CCCI ships, floatplane and submarine tenders, etc)
Around 7 corvettes of different types and tasks
Submarine fleet includes:
3 nuclear attack submarines
2 diesel attack submarines
1 SSBN
1 radar picket submarine
Non-military intervention: N
Official reason to intervene: Freedom of navigation, exercises alongside Boer fleet
Actual reason to intervene: Willing to secure dynastic connections with Russian monarchy
Other: Can we use WMD’s?

Probably not. Most RPs do not permit WMD's, this is sort of assumed to be the case (unlike you're in FT, then you can probably nuke a planet or something)
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

User avatar
Eclius
Senator
 
Posts: 3525
Founded: Oct 24, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Eclius » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:17 pm

What's up with this RP?
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

User avatar
Grand New Columbia
Secretary
 
Posts: 27
Founded: May 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand New Columbia » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:34 pm

Eclius wrote:What's up with this RP?

I think it's pretty dead and that's it.
Last edited by Grand New Columbia on Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Colonial Dutch Union
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 51
Founded: Jun 12, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Colonial Dutch Union » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:09 am

Russia man don’t make IC. That’s what up

User avatar
South Olpen
Minister
 
Posts: 3217
Founded: Jan 23, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby South Olpen » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:48 am

The Colonial Dutch Union wrote:Russia man don’t make IC. That’s what up

Well Brazililand and EB made peace iirc, so the war ended in a white peace.
The Scezonian Telegram Dep. of Defense Announces Anti-Ballistic Missile Research | Election 2028; Opinions of Candidates | War Between Galapagos and Aursi... Again

Male (he/him), American, liberal, represents a slightly exaggerated version of my views, we want mod transparency, greatest wishes to Greatest States of America.

The Blaatschapen wrote:They could serve as a distraction.

Of course, in modern combat, that's what the French are for.


American Legionaries wrote:Baseball fans are liars, bitching about politics is the real American pass time.


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Deutsch-Francia, Guadalupador, Janpia, Laka Strolistandiler, Lutuania, Mets Hayk, Neo-Western East Korea, Southeast Marajarbia, United Australasian Commonwealth

Advertisement

Remove ads